All Comments on 'Cinema Fun'

by DiminutiveDame

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

Looking forward to further submissions!

OnlyByMoonlightOnlyByMoonlightover 14 years ago
Pretty good...

It felt a little like a diamond in the rough. There were a few spelling errors, but overall pretty good. I would recommend more dialogue or breaking it up into smaller paragraphs

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Read before posting

I don't ordinarily quibble with minor errors of spelling and punctuation, but the mess this is shows you didn't even read it once before posting it. You absolutely have to sit back and read. Typing while excited leads to all sorts of mistakes. In just the first three paragraphs: in to - Iv - with out - (lower case beginning sentence) - grouping - Min's - husbands - my the

redptcredptcover 14 years ago
A Charming Romp at the Cinema!

At first I thought 'just another cinema sex romp', but no, I got a sensitive, erotic vision of a hot young lady passionately responding to her body's most interesting urges. Somehow you made it sound very believable and real. The 'litmus' test, and basically why I read the stories here, is whether I get aroused or not. This is cock in hand stuff! I have visions of naked breasts, legs spread on the seat and your partner's cock exposed in the semi-darkness. Don't worry about the construction just put more of this on paper for me to enjoy.

duke0467duke0467over 14 years ago
Nice beginning

Amy, you show a talent that could be classed as "Diamond in the Rough". I think that talent shoud be polished because I see the possibility of you becoming a firs rate writer. First I would make use of the volunteer editor, second, the comment you have about reading your own work prior to posting is very valid, 3rd, you may want to practice your writing. It is just like practicing the piano. The more you do it the better you get. You reread your work and see where this might be phrased another way or that would work better over here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This was a perfect combo of sexual description but leaving enough unsaid to let ones imagination fill in the blanks. For me that makes it the most stimulating. Keep writing! I'll read it!

SunAndNightSunAndNightover 13 years ago
Great

Good job with the story, it really got me turned on!

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
having him cum hard it to your mouth

brilliant story cinema fun. reading this awesome story was likw watching it taking place, awessome story very exciting and so very hot and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fun story. I once had the chance to do the same, but I was young and stupid and have never gotten the chance again. But then my time isn't up yet so maybe one day it will happen. With someone like you?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Years ago my late wife and I would play in a movie theater or in our car often just to keep things spicy. Sex in the house was just not as exciting. When we went out she would wear a skirt, nylon stockings and button blouse. Other times just a black leather coat and her lingerie under it. On many occasions we would have a voyeur watch in the theater or a trucker while in our car. Twice while sitting in the back row of a theater we had a single woman sit in the row in front of us. It seems as though they had an inclination as to what might happen. In both instances they watched us and they masturbated without a word being said, just smiles as they enjoyed our show. We also had men who came in after we were seated. They would come up near where we were seated hope to see something. We would play around and the wife would put on a show during the movie. She did not mind a guy watching and jacking but would not let one touch her. We had to let a couple guys know that when they got too close to us. We also have driven alongside a truck or have stopped next to them in traffic as my wife gave me head or she was masturbating with her skirt up and blouse or her coat open. She would just explode every time. I really have great memories of our time. I am glad people are still into this and maybe one day get lucky to see some couples playing around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous