All Comments on 'Circe's Island'

by markydaysaid

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Very hot and very well written. Hopefully we'll find out what happens to the group in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Hot as a hundred pound block of ice.............................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too many characters too keep straight - you may want to use an editor

You not only confused us with your characters you confused yourself. Names/descriptions changed for characters frequently. A couple of examples:

Crossed up Max a Micah a couple of times.

Description at beginning of story for Bebe: "Surprisingly large and perky breasts" but later you describe her as having small tits and later yet she is described as flat chested.

As for the mechanics, the misspellings, incorrect words (no doubt from auto-correct), mixed cases and incorrect possessive plurals (teen's implies one teen, teens' implies multiple teens), I found them to be distracting and detracting from the story, a good editor can help you out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read the 1st page

and then gave up. Reads like a porn video. Could have been a better story with normal people in it instead of porn stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking hot

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Sequel Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

so many stereotype, so many clinches, hell this is a porn video truly you need to be in porn and direct. and I know it coming where the black man. this is L W it not true smut without the Adonis that is known as BBC. The genetic enhance dark prince that take on the sluts, to fulfill every cucks fantasies and to take down the bitches of L W!!!

syd_v63syd_v63over 8 years ago
Porn

Porn nothing but unadulterated blissful porn. Sure there was a subtle story that loosely linked the whole thing together and it was way better than "Gee Mr. Pizza Delivery Guy I wonder how I'll pay you seeing as I've left my pants and panties up stairs and my husband is away on a trip."

Yes this is Porn but hell I like porn. 5 stars

max052max052over 8 years ago
Jeez!

A little over the top, hell, a lot over the top but lots of fun. Would probably preferred a bit move realistic characters but this is still hot as hell so gave it 5 stars. Sequel could have new characters joining in, expand the island and build a society of sex. Write more, I will read it. Thanks for the effort.

best wishes, max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

this is simply the best writing you've ever submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Love the last part with the mom and her son. He's all fucked up from the huge orgasm he just had and his mom is treating him like a piece of meat that she owns. I'd love to read more with those two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue ...

Please continue this marvellous Story as indicated (bottom of page 8). Thank you!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 7 years ago
Enjoyable...

...but I'm not sure you needed the supernatural element. Why not just have them fuck each other without it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ugh, unreadble

What is so difficult about spell checking?

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 6 years ago
Redundantly descriptive

Another fun debauchery tail. This one has all the exaggerated sexual elements, which we've come to expect and love in stories from this author.

The only issue for me was the continuous descriptions of closing and how they were too small for the body parts. The initial character description is understandable, but having to read and imagine how would all the characters look on every wardrobe change was not fun. This would read much better with images, instead of word descriptions.

Thanks for sharing the naughtiness. Hope to read more.

CuntDestroyer7000CuntDestroyer7000almost 6 years ago
Great

*spell check from now on, very hard to read at times

*I feel like the descriptions were too long.

*love the scenes, but i feel like it kept sort of repeating a bit, esp with Max

*ending seemed "rushed", i also would've added something like how their boat was gone and they were stuck there......and a foreshadow showing how they had kids and started a civilization for the goddess of the island

sexymeupsexymeupover 5 years ago
TRASH

this was a total waste of time to read, hard to follow with all the mistakes and I think it should have been posted in mind control and the over-inflated egos of max and holly and her boyfriend Pete. Max pissed me off with his ego even before they got to the island like he was Gods gift to women. you wrote he was feared by a whole town that let him just fuck any girl or woman he wanted because they feared he would become a rapist. pure bull shit! not to mention the oversized cocks on two of the guys and the one woman's cunt big as a watermelon and the one girl's cunt being so tiny, whatever happened to normal cocks and cunts, none in this story.except for the one kid who had a 6 inch cock for another thing, most women do not want an oversized cock that is going to hurt them and going to damage their cunt, to be honest, no woman likes to gag on a cock either. or be smacked around by some guy who thinks it is fun to beat on women, that is mostly in porn stories, but, sad to say there are assholes out there that think that is fun sex for the women, WRONG! those sicko's should have their nuts and dicks cut off. oh, and the girl bebe, you made her sound like a retarded five yr old you got one star because that was the lowest I could go, too bad scale don't have minis stars.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
great start

i gave it 5 stars - but it really needs chapter 2. hopefully you'll write and post it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love this!

I'm a woman, and I'm very bi. This story is the only thing that can make me cum some times! I really wish you would write a part 2 though. I'm going to check out your other now, i hope it makes me cum alot too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkydaysaid@markydaysaid
Hello, I call myself markydaysaid, which is supposed to be a play on Marquis de Sade, who I have no real connection to other than we are both interested in perverted things and seem to be mostly disliked by our peers. I mostly like to draw, you can find my illustrations on ...