All Comments on 'Circle Ch. 01'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
gimee sum of her

very good story.. after u bang her again, give us all an update.. excuse me now while i go an empty my nuts.. if u folks are near my area, i'd like a piece of dat pussy too..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Good

Don't know what the problem was with the posters that didn't like the story. I thought it was hot. Please continue. Maybe have hubby join in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good effort!

Personally, I enjoyed the story and the topic. I thought it was hot and well written. For those that don't enjoy this sort of topic.....seek another! It really is just that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Excellent sex descriptions and dialog. And don't listen to the homophobes and 'monogomy only' twits. They wouldn't know a good story if it hit them over the head.

ViSexualViSexualalmost 17 years ago
Very Hot!

Have you ever noticed that the same member usually leaves negative comments..., Anonymous!

This was one of the best stories I've read lately.

The husband is no wimp and could probably beat the crap out of old 'Anonymous'!

But the couple sharing the wife with a friend is just too sweet and I'd love to be either the husband or the friend.

Please write more..., and I'll bet there is more too!

Thanks for a wonderful read!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
The first half was ok

You had the teasing going on. There was the tension of unknown intensions - does the husband notices/approves of his wife's behavior? Will the guest act on his desires?

And you squeezed some more juice out of it with the generous offer by the husband (even though it started to look suspiciously similar to other stories). Even their play while she was on the phone added some tactical points… But when you came to the main dish (so to speak) it was quite boring. You may think: hey, in an erotic site that should be the last part that is boring - and you would be right. But I know that I am not the only one who skips forward on boring sections of “erotic encounters". It happens when they seem like a recorded tape from who knows how many other stories. In addition, you don’t encourage the reader to go with your fantasy when you ask us to buy a situation which we are all so familiar in our daily lives (NOT): namely, a good friend who kindly offers us: 'Hey buddy, looks like you are in the dumps , why won’t you unwrap my wife – any time you like'. PLEASE…

LiquidPearlLiquidPearlalmost 17 years ago
Totally Hot

I thought it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
if husband is going to give away wife

than she needs to find a friend for him. Sounds like the houseguest is getting more of her than the husband is. She needs to bring in someone to keep the husband company if she isn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the story

Really drew me in. As a matter of fact; a situation came up similar to this when I was in the Marines and approx 20 years old. In my case; the friend was referring to his Mother-In-Law, while she & his wife were present. As soon as it came out of his mouth; you could have heard a pin drop for 2 minutes. Talk about embarrassing, yowza.

I did not follow-thru; but I though about it for a long time. Now; 30 years later regret that I didn't at least talk with her about it. I loved her as a very dear friend; as well as a woman, I just had never come up with that idea myself.

DKP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous