Circle of Eight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to but I could escape her gaze, she tried to close her eyes, to look at Rana as suckled her nipples but they would stray back to mine like a magnet attracting a needle. With pinpoint accuracy, with speed. Her moans wear soft wails now as having paid enough attention to her tits, the majestic mounds he had paid homage to her throat and lips. He was moving down, I was moving down, feeling the throbbing of her pussy, feeling the tempest build. I moved down.

Rana was now on her pussy lips, perfect pussy lips, a slit that just opened into a gateway, that spoke a language I understood. I could kiss this lips for a hundred years and not tire. I could drink her nectar for a thousand years and still want more, I could take my cock and fuck her as centuries passed by. The ultimate love, the all conquering insatiable lust.

She knew it, I knew it. Something changed. She was now moaning very loudly, Rana's tongue was making her cunt throb and making her spit juice from an unending supply. Woh apne shake hote hue paeron ko zara upar kheencha aur usi samae Rana ke hont uske clitoris par pahonche. I could feel the ringing sensation of the clitoris in my mouth, feel the throbbing.

It was a strange setting. Rita was talking to me, asking me something and I must have been answering her back, talking to her. But I could not remember a thing. I must have been coherrent for she did not show any frustration or make any comment later. I was here and I was there, totally.

I felt my cock shake, I felt the breaking of the dam even before anyone else, even Rana, even Fez herself felt it. I heard her scream, saw her body arch, tense, stiffen. Her eyes did not leave mine, and she began to drool, helplessly. Her eyes clouded over, her nostrils flared and she got up. Her eyes still locked to mine. Her lips sought rana's throbbing pole and surrounded her lips on it. She was on her knees and Rana was standing. I could feel the sweet warmth of her lips, feel the saliva.

When I heard Rana grunt and jerk forward I saw the pleasant sparkle in her eyes, the aproval and my eyes must have given what she wanted. I let my breath out. Then as suddenly the magic lock was set free. I heard a loud clang and was back in the real world.

My own cock was throbbing with need, was painful with need. I needed release. I hoped I could win something. Anything, anyone even a male ass, a male mouth.

I heard Rita clear her throat and pass the pack of cards to Fez, I came to the present world. Fez passed out the cards. I wondered for a moment if the magical thing that had happened earlier had been noticed by anyone. Probably not or I would have heard some barbs being passed. I realized too at the love making that had taken place had been absolutely top notch. Just like Fez to put her majestic stamp on it. Among all the passion that had passed Fez's had been the one that stood out. I made a vow to myself, when my time came I would match her performance.

Fez was sliding cards around. I picked mine eight. Possible loser. Everyone turned their cards upwards. Rahul had a four and Nasreen a six. Just my luck. A performance with Nasreen would have been the highlight of the evening. Then fez turned her card up. Ace of spades.

"Double task, isn't it?" Munaf asked.

"Yeah it is." Fez was half smiling. And there was something sinister in the way she smiled, something evil lay behind it. With a shock I realized that a connection had been created between her and me during the fucking earlier and it had created an unseen optic fiber connection. I could feel her thoughts, I could sense them. I could sense now she was planning something.

"First task, both of you. Tell me where when and who you last made love to. No lies please." Her voice was soft and harsh. Her mouth set, the corners of her mouth drooping in determination. I knew that now they couldn't lie to her even if they wanted to. The queen had uttered a farmaan and it had to be obeyed.

"Two nights ago with Rana." Nasreen replied. "On your bed while we were waiting for you. He was really horny and I wanted to just give him a blowjob, but as always his fantastic cock made me flow like a broken tap and I grabbed him and we fucked like crazy..."

All this while, I noticed, it was as if Fez was not even listening, her eyes were on Rahul, the smile still lingered.

"And you Rahul. Say it, tell me, I know it and I want it out in the open. No hard feelings, really." Fez said quietly, her voice fell like a quiet thin frosting over the room. All went silent. Rahul stuttered.

"It was... It was..."

"With my mother, no. I watched. Don't worry, she has probably done it with every boyfriend of mine, I guess with all the men in this room, why maybe even the women - that wouldn't surprise me. She is naturally horny and hot. She can't help it. So say it, kise choda tu last."

"Mrs Irshad..."

"Ah, magar us din tu Mrs Irshad nahin keh raha tha, Uneh to kuch aur naam se pukar raha tha. Na?"

"Nisha." Us ke moon se woh naam aise nikla jaise koi apne moon se karwahat nikal kar thook raha ho.

"Aur un ke israr par unhe mummy, mummy bhi keh raha tha, na?"

Sab khamosh the, kisi ko pata nahin tha ke kya kehna chahiye. Main Fez ko dekh raha tha, kuch ghusse ke asaar, kuch jalti hui soul ki sense, magar wahan mujhe shanti hi nazar aayi. It was as if she had suddenly come to a peaceful conclusion, she had just thrown away a great burden off her shoulders and was at last free. Her eyes did not say anything, her lips still had that half smile but I knew that her spirit was liberated. I leaned over coming close to her. I spoke.

"Don't let hatred take over Faiz," I used the name I sometimes used, "enjoy the freedom, savor the moment of liberation." Strangely, I could sense the deep sense of joy she was feeling, like news of being released from bondage, of being found innocent in a court of law.

Her eyes met mine. "Thank you Raj, I won't let it enter, it can't, I am too free for that to happen, and Raj, it feels great." She turned to Rahul "But I have no ill feeling Rahul, no young man like you could have passed on such a choot. Magar I don't like being lied to. Never did. Even though our relationship has ended I am still your dost. And you have to pay for it, of course..."

"The second task," she continued, "will be ke tu Nasreen ko bilkul usi tarah chodega jaise tu ne mummy ko choda tha. Down to the last detail. Usey tu Nisha kehkar kar pukare ga, Mummy keh kar pukarega aur wohi sab karega. Go ahead. Nasreen I am sure you can follow his lead, I will tell you if you need to do something. You start with seductive smile and your hands on the trouser buttons that you want to open and suck the lund.."

Nasreen was watching this with arched eyebrows. She did what she was told, coming to Rahul, tugging at his pants, improvising. She smiled seductively.

"Ask him what he thinks of you as a women, of your body." Fez pipped in.

"Fez se milne aaye ho Rahul, woh toh nahin hai. Magar main toh hoon. Aao idhar. Kaho Rahul, kya main tumhe acchi lagti hoon? Kaho."

"Yes Mrs Irshad."

"Yeh kya Mrs Irshad kahe ja raha hai, Nisha keh. Le mera naam, koi nahin hai yahan."

"Haan mujhe tum acchi lagti ho. You have a hot body Nisha."

"Ab itni hot bhi nahin hoon ke nazdeeek aaya to jal jayega? Idhar aa." Nasreen had opened his trouser button and unzipped the imaginary zip. "Zara main bhi dekhoon ke tu bhi jitna hot upar se lagta hai andar se bhi hai ya nahin. Hmmm... jawan lund hamesha accha hi lagta hai. Jawan lund ka tagadapan kahan milta hai. Bol, beti ko toh chod raha hai, kya maa ko chodne ki akad hai is lund mein"

Yeh keh kar woh neeche aayi, aur mujhe shak hone laga ki yeh koi improvisation nahin hai balke practice kiya hua script. Main Fez ki taraf dekha aur usne halke se sar hilaya aur muhe aankh maari. Toh ye sach much reenact ho raha tha.

Nasreen us ka leather shorts nikal kar phek di thi aur lund par upar se neeche tak apni zaban phira rahi thi. "Bol Rahul, Mummy ko bhi chodega na? Aaj meri choot ka ras piyega? Bol Rahul ek garam aurat tujhe pukar rahi hai."

"Magar Fez...."

"Usey tu chod, pata nahin chale ga." Nasreen now was removing her clothes. Naked, holding Rahul's cock in her hand, stroking it she brought her lips to his. Kissing him. He kissed back, she opened her mouth and their tongues met. "Bol Rahul."

"Haan Nisha aaj chodunga tujhe."

"Kya aaj hi mere chanda, sirf aaj hi?"

"Nahin, hamesha. Jab tum chaho."

"Mummy ko chodega? Mere bete, kya tu beti ko chod kar us key ras bhare lund ko meri choot mein daale ga? Bol?"

"Haan Nisha, tujhe aisa hi karoonga. Teri choot mein hi nahin, teri gaand mein bhi, tere moon bhi apna ras bhardoonga."

"Wah mere sher. Ab choosun tera lund, pilaega sharbat Mummy ko? Jo karwana hai bol Mummy karegi, Mummy mujhe yeh karo, Mujhe mera lund chooso."

"Mera lund choos kar us ka paani piyo Mummy."

Nasreen went down, swallowing his cock in her mouth as Rahul threw his head back and thrust forward. I could sense that he was close, I looked at Fez, as if by magic she answered me, a finger pointing to her face, cheeks, chin and nose. That is when Rahul grunted, Nasreen took his cock out of her mouth and began to stroke him hard, the first shot went over her head, the next few hot ones on the face.

"Dekh, Rahul. Dekh teri ras se saji hui teri mangetar ki maa. Acchi lagti hoon? Badi jaldi agaya magar, chal lait tujhe phir khada karti hoon."

They lay down and Nasreen was all over his cock, sucking his cock, his testicles, she spread his feet far apart and wetting a finger thrust it in his ass. Rahul grunted and his cock was becoming hard again.

"Kya Mummy ke liye khada hua hai yeh lauda? Haan bol ke Mummy ke liye khada hua hai. Bol ke hamesha Mummy ke liye khada rahe ga."

"Haan Mummy tere liye khada hua hai lund, and for you always."

"Oh yeah, baby. Ab meri choot par apne hont laga, thandi kar meri choot ki aag apne thook se." She pushed him towards her pussy, rolling over on her back. And Rahul started licking her, not in a very expert manner but Nasreen seemed to love it, she kept asking him to do it harder. Then he raised his head, crossed his legs and brought his cock to her pussy, thrusting inside her in one fluid motion.

Nasreen was wailing, yes this is my jawan lund. Chod mujhko, mere jawan bete. And Rahul was going, Mummy, Mummy, Nisha, Nisha le chudwale, le chod raha hoon maa aur beti ko. Meri khismat zabardast hai, jawan beti aur chudasi maa. Aur yeh chudai chalti rahi. Woh pukar pukar kar chod mujhe beta kehti rahi, aur Rahul jab jhadne ke khareeb aagyaya toh Mummy, Mummy Nisha kehne laga. Ek baar uska jism pura akda aur woh Nasreen ki choot mein jhadne laga. Nasreen us se chimat gayi.

"Ek aur baar, mere laal, chanda. Fez ki maa ko ek aur baar chod.... Le meri gaand maarle. Nahin gaand maarne ke liye tel chahiye, phir kabhi, bas aaj choot ki puri pyaas bujhade."

Right then Fez cleared her throat. "Mum... Mum... Rahul ki car baher hai kya woh bhi yahin hai?" Awaz badi loud thi. Nasreen aur Rahul dono ekdum alag hue aur apne kapde pahen ne lage. "Main yahan hoon Fez." Rahul ne zor se kaha, Nasreen chupke se apni jagah baithi rahi.

Everyone was silent. "I wanted everyone to know what happened. I have no ill feeling for Rahul, I just can't keep his ring anymore. But Rahul tu mera dost hai, kabhi chodne ka mauqa mile toh zaroor chodeinge bhi, aur agar tu meri maa ko chodna continue karna chahta hai toh karsakta hai. Waise bhi chudai adhoori reh gayi thi na, gaand to maarni chahiye, suna hai badi tight hai. Kyon Munaf?"

Munaf laal hone laga.

"Sach keh rahi hoon, you are welcome in my house. Now come and give me a make up dost dost kiss."

Rahul uske khareeb aaya, anhkaon mein aansoo the. "I am sorry Fez..."

"Shush... it is okay baby, it is okay."

I suggested that we take a break. We wandered around, I went to pee, this time without much privacy, just stood by a tree and let go. "I hope your semen also shoots as powerfully." I heard a voice, Fez.

"For you Faiz, it might even be stronger."

"Flatter kar raha hai?"

"What do you think?"

"I have a feeling it might, I hope it does." She turned away. The she said: "Raj, my color is blue."

"Kya matlab?"

"You will know." I turned looked at me and answered cryptically.

When we were inside she told the group: "Listen, ab sirf Juhi aur Raj hain jo abhi tak frustrated hain, why don't we let them give us a show. Of course woh bhi wohi kareinge jo hum sab ne kiya, agar koi some ideas add karna chahta hai say it"

"Ek hi request bhaiyya. I know Raj is experienced chora. All I ask is be gentle with her, she needs to know how it is done, tell her and make her do it."

"Yeah." Rita added. "Keep talking to her, tell her what she is doing and how good she is and how beautiful. Aisa chooso ke agar hum aankh band karke tumhari awaz sune toh pata lage ke kya ho raha hai."

"Good idea." Fez clapped her hands. "Chalo shuroo hojao. Juhi darling, dekh is lund ko bada taras raha hai jhadne keliye, choos le ise meri jaan."

Juhi came closer, a little nervous. She was still out of place in the raunchy atmosphere. I put my hand behind head, grabbing her hair, but gently, lovingly, raised her face to me, looking into those eyes that were begging me to love her and scared to death too.

"Hey Juhi, baby, yeh main hoon, Raj. Shush, don't be afraid. Sab dost hi hain yahan par. Okay baby. Apna haath uske head se hata kar dono hataon se uske face ko pakda. The thumbs craessed her cheeks and temple. "You want to love Raj, don't you?"

She closed her eyes, nodded. I brought her face to my chest, holding her, also wanting to untie the knot on her top. I did it and holding her still close, I noticed that Fez was looking at us. I looked into Fez's eyes. Speaking to Juhi but I knew the words would reach Fez.

"Shush, baby, darling, don't be scared, I am your dost. La apne haath se mere lund ko pakad... that's good baby... accha lag raha hai na lund, sehla usey." I had by now undone her mini skirt and it had fallen to the floor. My hands traveled, caressed, her back and ass, my eyes on Fez. "I want to see you your mouth on my lund, baby. Will you do that for Raj. Will you?" Fez nodded, almost imperceptibly. But I noticed the nod. "I want my lips on your choot, meri jaan, drink your ras, will you let me?" Fez nodded again.

I realized I was being unfair to Juhi. I pulled her away from my chest and her top fell to the floor, I cupped her bare chest, her tits nicely fitting into my pals, I squeezed them, I decided that it was not right for Juhi to become a pawn of a lust game between me and Fez. I bent down sucked her nipples. Juhi ki saans phool rahi thi, aur ab woh toh badi erotic lag rahi thi. Main uska haath pakad ke floor ki taraf le gaya. We lay down, me on my back, bringing her up on me. "Yahan kiss kar Juhi." I said pointing to my nipples.

I waited for her to get into it. She moaned softly as she kissed. I held her head and began pushing her down. Her hot lips left a trail of saliva as they went. "Mujhe dekh Juhi, meri ankaon se aankein mila kar rakh." I knew that was one of the most erotic sight. Her eyes were such expressive ones. They looked into mine. Aur unme mujhe har cheez dikhai dee. Uska lust, pyaar, ummeed, garam choot. Main us ke sar ko dhakalta gaya neeche ki taraf. Ab tak who badi mood mein aagayi thi aur was licking me. Her lips found my cock and I drew a sharp breath.

She took it in her mouth and still looking at me began to drool saliva on it. She was hot, I was near breaking point. Her lips were soft and full, her throat smooth and rough. She kept bobbing her head up and down my shaft, her saliva dripping down to my balls. It went on till my balls began to churn.

"I am going to cum, Juhi. Meri jaan peele mera ras. Dekh lund aur phool raha hai. Oh oh." I began to buck and shoot my semen into my friend's mouth. She was stroking my cock hard and taking most of the semen in her mouth.

I was now on top. I had her spread-eagled and was following Rana's advice. After having turned and smiled and told him I would and add some of my own to it. I was kissing her lips, her throat, her chest, avoiding the nipples. So long I lingered on her tits and kept away from the nipples that she held my head in frustration and brought me to her nipples. I sucked hard, bringing a wail of pleasure from her lips.

I went down, passing her choot with just a lick. To her feet and toes, sucking each with abandon. Licking her soles, kissing her, she was moaning like the others had, without a care of who was watching. I began to kiss her legs, thighs, then lifting her up a little holding her ass, I kissed and licked her ass. I flicked my tongue at her puckered hole. She squealed and went almost delirious. I spent a little more time and reached her pussy, by now dripping and juicy. Aur apne moon se toot pada bhooke ki tarah. Woh chillane lagi.

"Oh Raj, Raj. My button. Suck it...... gasp gasp.... Yes. Yes. Yes."

She was up half way, holding my head and keeping me from moving away. I grabbed her by ass and sucked even harder. She wailed, screamed and screamed then went limp, my face was flooded with sprays of juice. She was mumbling as I slowly sucking her gently and licked softly, cooling her down. "That was good Muna... Raj. Oh yeah, fuck me baby, put that lund in me."

But the game was only for blowjob. I moved away, took a towel that Rita threw towards me and wiping my mouth I reached for the wine bottle. I took a few good gulps and passed the bottle to Juhi. She was still shaking a little as she took the bottle.

I fell back on my back and lay down. I wanted a cigarette real bad. I looked at Fez, she smoked sometimes, maybe she had a pack somewhere. "Ek cigarette milega Faiz?"

"Andar nahin, baher porch mein piyo." Woh uth kar kamre se ek packet Gold Flakes ka laayi aur ek lighter. Main usey lekar baher aaya. Woh bhi mere peeche aayi, ek cigarette liya aur main usey light diya. I lambi kash lekar us ne apne naak se dhuan udaya.

Main us se kuch poochne hi wala tha ke, Rana baher aagaya. Us ke peeche Juhi aur Munaf bhi. Juhi mere bazoo hokar mera haath thaama. "Thanks Raj. That was beautiful. I always have this complex about not being sexy, you helped a lot."

"Koi baat nahin Juhi, aur kabhi yeh na sonchna ke sexually tum kisi se kam ho. You are unique, like everyone else, capable of most passionate and erotic sex."

"Haan, tab bhi Raj, you were good with her." Fez ne kaha.

Rana asked for a cigarette. We stood there smoking, I threw my cigarette butt into a flower pot and told them I would go wash up a little. I took a quick shower and wiping myself, came out. Someone had taken out a box of cashew nuts. We all took some. Rita stretched up and said that she wanted to call it a day.

"Itni jaldi thak gayi meri jaan. Jawani mein yeh andaaz, main toh soncha tha ke aakhri night long round hojaye." Rana ne kaha.

"Akhri round to hoga pyaare, yaad nahin, ab beads select karne ki bari hai." Rita smiled: "Actually I wouldn't mind one nice long fuck before sleep."

"Everyone in?" Fez looked at the others. "You know the rules, girls go and pick a bead and then boys pick a bead. The matching bead are the couple for the night. All forms of sex, well every damn thing you want to do, is permitted. The couple will remain a couple till we start a game tomorrow evening."

"Okay shall I go pick first?" Rita asked.

"Let the boys pick first."

We all went to a corner where two glasses were kept with four bead of red, blue, green and yellow. I remembered Fez's words. Was this what she meant when she said her color was blue? I picked blue.

***

When we had picked our beads and returned, the girls went and picked theirs. When we were back together Rita said: "Everyone listen, stand in a line show the bead on your palm, change places accordingly, drop all your clothes and go hug hug and kiss the partner. From then on you are on your own, no one needs to tell you what you are to do, no one will interfere. Morning we will all get together for breakfast; we will go swimming, walking or anything you all want. The whole day too you are free to do what you want with your partners."