Circle of Eight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well from a distance maybe, come near and the sweat smell will repel you." She said, and funnily her nipples hardened, right there before my eyes. I went nearer.

"They say sweat also releases a kind of a pheromone that attracts men. At least I find sweating woman attractive if they are named Faiz." I grabbed her sticky head and brought our lips together. Salty saliva was tasty. "What did you think? That a little sweat would keep me away from my Faiz."

"I hoped not." She whispered back. "Just touch my crotch to see how absolutely beautiful you are and how fucking erotic."

"I don't have to touch, I know."

"You know?"

"The magic connection. Come lets go, we are not far from the temple, and wahan bahot thanda hota hai, aur koi bhi nahin aata. You can take off your clothes and spend the day without anyone seeing you."

"Aur yahan? Kya yahan koi dekh sakta hai. Nahin toh yaheen kyoon na hum kapde utarein, why should I be kept away from a divine beauty for even that short a time?"

In answer she crossed her hands, held the edge of her T-shirt and peeled it off, sweat tricked down her cleavage. "Kya this is all you want? Is this all you care for?" Her hands had rapidly unbuckled her belt and undone the button and were pulling down the pants.

"Honestly, no. This is just a bonus. Faiz being with you is erotic, being with you is what is exciting."

She was on to me in a flash and was peeling off my shirt, undoing my pants. I let her do it, She peeled off my briefs and then swaying her ass began to walk. I collected her clothes and mine, with my cock pointing the way began to follow her. I called out. "Wait." She turned and stopped.

"Ever heard of Catullus?" She asked.

"Koi Greek poet na?"

"Haan. He wrote a lot of poems of love to a fictitious character called Cloda:

Kiss me softly and speak to me low; Trust me darling the time is near, When we may live with never a fear. Kiss me dear! Kiss me softly..."

She said it and began to run.

The ruins appeared suddenly, looming over the space. Birds, disturbed by our footsteps flew away in bunches. And as she had promised, it was cool, better than an air conditioner. She walked over to a fallen statue and sat on it. I wished we had a camera and I could freeze the moment on celluloid.

She sat there and pointed a crooked finger at me, calling me. I went. She took my cock in her hands. "Tu jaanta hai kitna pyaara lund hai tera?" She did not wait for my answer. Her fingers and thumb pushed the foreskin as far back as it could go and her lips surrounded it -- and me -- in blissful heaven.

My eyes closed, for a moment, I was afraid my knees would buckle. I held my ground. The moment of pure happiness passed. Her saliva was trickling down my cock and to the balls. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked my lund.

My voice was hoarse, broken, with thirst and passion. "This... yeh first time tum mujhe... you know..."

She left my cock alone to ask. "And you like it?" She was back to her business, giving my shaft long licks, from base to tip, tip to base and then the testicles. I did not know if I was supposed to answer, I said to myself to hell with it all and holding her head gently. She did not need guidance; she was doing it far better than I could have taught her. I was that close to ejaculation. I warned her, which only made her more frantic, faster. I was cumming inside her mouth. And the feeling, the sight was incredibly beautiful.

I grunted, roared. "Faiz, Faiz, Oh Faiz." More birds left their nests in fright. And then my words echoed back. "Faiz Faiz."

She was licking it clean, waiting for a late drop to appear and flicked it off with her tongue. I bent forward and grabbed her by the arm, almost lifting her up. In level with the face I said, and meant it. "Thank you Faiz."

"Kis baat ka Raj? I love you. Always have, always did."

"But..."

She stopped me before I could say another word. Her finger on my lips. "Don't. I know, I know. But just for today let me believe what I want to. I know how not possible it is. But till sunset, away from the world it could be, please let it be."

"Is there any place here that is comfortable to sit on." I asked.

"There is a stream behind, lets wash first and then there is a hall here where if I think right there still might be a comforter. I hid one here last time I came."

We washed ourselves. "Is it just with me or do you have this fetish of washing immediately after sex?"

She laughed: "Just coincidence sweetheart. Normally I would love to stay and wallow in the scent of a fuck."

The comforter was where she had left it wrapped in a plastic garbage bag. It was clean too though not as good smelling as it may once have been. We spread it on the floor, lay on it and she began to unpack the lunch. We ate the sandwiches and drank the water.

"I always loved this place. I used to come sit here and read. I read a lot here."

"Seems like a pleasant place." If you go that way there are some statues that are still standing. Maybe you should go and pray -- if you want to."

"I am not really a great believer in God. But I will pray and ask that you get everything that you may desire."

"That Raj is a dangerous thing to ask."

"Then I will ask for your happiness."

"Yeah you do that. But tell God not if it means someone else's unhappiness. Not on that terms."

It was so pleasant that I must have dozed off, I woke up with a start and found her cuddled next to me, her head on my arm. I slowly got my hand out. She was sleeping like she did last night. Her majesty all gone, her childlike face looked very vulnerable. I moved away a few strands of hair that had fallen over her eyes. She moved. I stopped. She opened her eyes.

"Good sleep?" She yawned and stretched her hands, her breasts heaving, close enough for me to latch on to a nipple. Her hands came down to my head, ruffled through my hair, caressed my head. I sucked her tits, one then another.

She began to moan. "Oh Raj... Raaaaaaj." The halls seemed to add more base to the sound, the echo making it more drawn. Or was she louder, away from ears that may listen. I would never really know. I went down, to her legs, kissing her thighs, her legs , her toes. "Oh Raaaaaj." Each time the word got louder, the voice came from deeper, from the pit of her stomach. I kissed the flower, the clitoris, I woke it up and the voice was now even louder.

"Ab chodo mujhe Raaaj. Ab chodo mujhe."

Main bhi is awaz ke jaal mein lapat gaya. Main aage hokar uske hont ke khareeb apne hont laya. Use kiss kiya. Ye ajeeb si kashis thi, mujhe usey baar baar kiss karne ko jee chahta tha. Main kiss karta raha aur uski awaz mein apni awaz milata gaya. "Faiz, Meri Faiiiiizzzz"

"Mere Raaj." Meri ungli uske choot mein thi, aur mera anghota uske clitoris ko sehla raha tha. She was getting hotter. Her breathing was fast, she began to gasp, cumming, and I chose that moment to enter her, she arched upwards, sensing the feeling of fulness.

"Raaaj. Chodo mujhe, chodo mujhe." It was a scream. I want began to fuck her hard, she came with a earthquake like shakes. When her body had ceased to shake I gently turned her around. "She was still mumbling: "Chodo mujhe. Chodo mujhe."

I lifted her ass upwards, so she was now prostrate on the floor, I enter her from behind. The position allowing me to thrust and deep. I grabbed her tits as her body listed up a little, garbbed them hard and tight.

"Ye le,Faizz, tera Raaj tujhe chod raha hai. Bahot tight hait tu, Faiz, bahut pagal karti hai yeh teri body. Chduwai gi aur. Kya hamesha chudawaegi?"

"Haan hamesha chodo, randi... randi... randi bana kar chodo."

Phir Raaj or Faizz ki awaz deewaraon se takra kar wapas aane lagi, is baar meri awaz us ke loudeness ka saath deti rahi. Jab usne mehssos kiya ke mera lund aur bhi mota ho raha hai, us ne apne lungs se ek baar chillaya aur uapar hogayi. Main uske ke pait par ek haat, aur doosre se ek tit pakde hue use chodta raha, apna sara juice usey deta raha. Dono were like people in a trance, moving fast into each other. Then even as the movemnets slowed down we were in a daze like state, unable to part. My cock had incredibly begun to harden inside her choot.

"Dekha tune. Dekha kya asar tu karti hai mujh par, choot se nikla bhi nahin, lauda phir khada ho raha hai. Teri choot se nikalna hi nahin chahta."

"Toh nikalate hi kyon ho, chodte jaao. Jab tak choot phat na jaae is choot ko chodte jaao."

"Chod hi toh raha hoon. Magar adat pad gayi toh kya karoonga. Tu kya karegi."

"Rita ki choot toh hogi na tere paas. Main bhi kisi lund se dil behla loongi."

"Kya tujhe koi faraq nahin padega. Koi bhi lund chal jaega?"

"Toh kya chahta hai, bol teri chinal ban kar jeeti hoon, aana jab bhi choot yaad aaye. Magar dosti se bewafi bhi toh nahin kar sakti. Rita is my friend yaar."

"Tu phir tu ne yeh shuroo hi kyon kiya. You fucking knew where it was going didn't you? You knew what happened yesterday, you knew it and you told me to pick blue."

"I didn't. I didn't until last night, only this mornig I was sure. I couldn't go back, I couldn't help it. Look at it, feel it the, lund in my choot, how perfectly it fits. How snug it is. I never sucked a cock with such happpiness, such pleasure as I sucked yours today. Oh Raj just forget everything and fuck me hard. Make me fucking cry."

But I was no mood to fuck her hard and finish the matter, I wanted to take her as slow as I could, as deliberately as I could. I held her waist and watched the cock go in and out of the pussy. Long strokes that brought the cock nearly out of the hole and then sank in slowly till it could not any more. She turned her head around. "I want to see you"

She tried to get away, I held her back, sinking deep into her. She struggled, I slapped her ass, hard. She moaned, she screamed you fucking bastard. She struggled again and I hit her again. And again and again, her ass was red. Then I threw her off and spread her legs, lifted them to my shoulder and entered her thrusting in roughly. She gasped, I banged harder and harder. Mouths were dry, sound wouldn't come from our throat and the sound of body slapping against body reveberated the hall.

Then I came, gasping for air, she came clutching my hair, leaping upwards, her teeth dug into my chest. I kept releasing an unending supply of sperm into her womb, hoping, praying, it would germinate. Something to cling to, a reason to be with her forever.

When we were spent we fell in a heap. Uska badan jaise mere badan se judgaya. Pasina, semen, pussy juice, all mixed with each other and created a heady perfume. I wanted to move away from her, thinking I might be heavy, she held me back.

When at last we separated, we stmbled to the stream, this time she did not immerse herself in it. She just washed her face and hands. She picked up her pants and still filled with my semen she put them on. She put the T-shirt back.

"Are you angry with me Raj."

"As much as I want to be, no."

"Don't be please."

"I am not. I pulled her and kissed her, long lingering kiss."

We walked around the ruins, when the sun began to lose its heat we began the descent down, stopping every now and then to kiss, cuddle, paw. We stopped at the stream where she had collected some fruit, unzipped my pants and gave me a blowjob. This one was sweet, slow and unhurried, it was love making. We reached the cottage as the sun was going down. She gave the others the fruits she had collected.

The others were all wearing clothes, most of them in shorts and T-shirts, only Juhi wearing a skirt and blouse. Rana mentioned that they wanted to explore the stream and wander around so felt better to be dressed in something. The big news, of course, was that Munaf had snared a hapless deer. There was always a herd around, according to Fez and Munaf had managed to hit one with a stone, stunning it enough to catch it.

He and Raan had slaughtered it cut, skinned it and were already roasting it on a makeshift BBQ pit. Someone suggested that we bring all the rgs and carpets outside and since it was a beatiful moon and quite warm we could spend it out in open.

I went to take a shower and returned to see all nicely sitting on carpets and resting with pillows strewen about.

* * *

The sun had just about set, the glow of the fire burning was making a shadow and light play that was beuatiful. I went to Rita. We kissed for a while, I rubbed her hardening nipples over the T-shirt and she moaned.

Breaking away we sat down.

Fez came out, her hair wet still, looking delicious. I tried to avoid her eyes, infact we avoided each other the most part of the night.

Someone, I can't remember who suggested that we play just one game. That we give the cards to the girls one each and fuck them all in turn according to the draw. Well if they wanted to have two at a time then they could too, Rana grinned.

We insisted that Rana get the first fuck with her. It was only fair as the lovers must have been pining for each other. I wondered what would happen when Rita came up next, or Fez after that. If this was testing limitations, mine had been drawn. I could stand either being fucked in public, and I could stand the thought of them being fucked by someone else.

Somone else suggested, thank heavens, that why the hell make it limited, everyone was horny and let us all fuck the hole we could find.

I chose Rita, vaguely feeling she was disappointed, I must have been mistaken. For when I entered her she was as vociferous as last night. Her pussy looked swollen and tighter than before. The feeling of familiar pussy around my cock was great. We got into familiar love making. We kissed and prosfessed love. If I had sensed any disappointment before there was none when we came and huddled together.

I looked over her shoulder as Rahul and Fez were kissing, his fresh semen oozing out of her pussy. I felt a pang of jealousy. I shook my head and looked towards Nasreen and Rana who were still going strong. I felt a strange disconnection. While I had been lusting for Nasreen last night, hoping I would get a shot with, I felt happy watching the lovers with their men and women now.

I sighed. We ate the deer meat, well done and crispy at places and enjoyed the wine.

We talked most of the night, naked, cuddled into our lovers arms, kissing a little, necking and making love when fancy took us.

Near midnight Rana said: "Listen guys. I think we have done all that we could possibly do. Sirf agar kisi ko kisi gand marna hai to batao. Other wise we have fucked and everyone has had a go with everyone except Nasreen and Raj. So with Nasreen's permission we would like to exchange girls for tonight. What say?"

"Since that is the way it is, why not we do the same too. Let Munaf have Fez and I want Juhi?"

"Sure." Munaf nodded. "Juhi, meri jaan, tere saath ek raat...."

Juhi blushed. Fez was staring at me. Rita seemed happy with the arangement.

"I have a suggestion too. All this sex is a little boring, to me at least."

"I heard cat calls of "Budda" "Party pooper" but I kept a straight face.

"So tomorrow we go back to our dress selves and if any of us get horny we can still request to borrow our girls, no restrictions there. But otherwise let us have a little normal fun..." I finished feeling a little sheepish and staid.

"I think Raj has a point." Fez boosted my argument. "For the duration of this trip which is anway only one tomorrow night left, we will go back to our boys. Agar kisi ki choot mein kisi ke liye khujli ho rahi hai to beshak who request karein. There shouldn't be any problems with it."

I asked to be excused. I could sleep in the open. I took Nasreen and went in. Finding the place in the other end of the room, I began to undress Nasreen. Making love to her, in the beginning with thoughts of Rita and Fez cropping was a mess. But slowly I lost myself in the beautful full blooded woman. She reponded in kind. We ended up making love twice.

With a final of hot passionate fuck we slept. I wanted to go and check what Fez and Munaf were doing, they had opted to sleep outside. I controlled the urge and fell into a fitful sleep.

Doosre din hum sab ghoomne nikle. Main aur Rita Fez ki peeche jo akele chal rahi thi. Pehle hum ek lake ki taraf nikle jo yahan kafi khareeb tha. Aur jab wapas aa rahe the to main apne aap ko akela paaya. Rita Munaf aur Juhi ke saath kuch hansi mazak karte hue peeche rehgayi. I caught up with Fez. We walked in silence.

"So what are your plans after we return?"

"Wapas gaon jaana hai Faiz. Phir Yale ke liye apply kiya hai, agar miljaye to accha hoga."

"Milega kyon nahin. Agar milgaya toh kab jaa rahe ho."

"ASAP."

"Faiz?"

"Raj?"

"Hum...."

"Don't talk of that Raj."

We walked for a while in silence, Rahul joined us and soon it was a whole group together.

There was a new type of togetherness in the group, a kind that comes with deep intimacy and knowledge that we might not meet again for a long time. We spent the night with our own girls. Some made love. Rita's insatiable lust had not abated. We made love too in the dark corner of the room.

The next day we packed, set the things in order in the room and satrted our journey back.

I left for my village the next day. A week later I received a call. Based on my previous years results they had accepted me at Yale. I reached Delhi, called Fez. I was told she had gone outstation. Rana told me that she had gone back to the cottage and wanted to spend time reading there. I wondered what she was reading. All the guys came to leave me at airport. Rita was in tears. I promised her I would keep in touch and come back to marry her.

It was a terrible three years for me. At times penniless, at times hungry. I had not enough money to rent an partment. I made some friends and lived from one place to another. I lived a couple time of hospital bed, ate from food served to homeless. But my aim was to do well in studies. I did well.

A couple of times I tried calling Fez from a tampered phone booth where you could just use a dime to call long distance. Each time she was out. I spoke to Rita her studies were going well too.

When I finally, in the last month of the studies got a call from a software giant, I took it without even thinking of the future. All I wanted was a place of my own and some proper clothes on my back.

I stayed with the company for a year. Saving enough, having learnt to live on little.

I returned home, going straight to Bombay and then to Rita. We had a wonderful three days together. I came to Delhi, having decided to spend at least a couple of days with Fez.

Mrs Irshad answered the door, somehow she had not changed a bit from the college days, the sex and makeup keeping her in good shape. But I found her haggard and old. I found her very distasteful. How perspectives change. A few years ago I would have licked her pussy with relish, the though of that I found repulsive.

She told me Fez was not in, she spent a lot of time at the cottage these days. She was there now. Somehow I had a very good relationship with Mr Irshad. He askd me how things were and was interested to know that I was going to very start my own business. We talked for a long while, he offered my some Scotch Whiskey.

"Ab bade ho gaye ho Sarkar, ek peg lene ke khabil toh ho."

I couldn't refuse. He told me he was worried about Fez. "Bahot akeli rehti hai. Abhi dekh lo. Pichle hi hafte khareeb dus din bita kar aayi cottage par, waps aayi, do din kuch kitabaon ki shopping ki aur wapas chali gayi. It is good that we have satelite phones now, kabhi kabhi call karke baat karleti hai. I would be very worried otherwise. Yaar tum us bachi se baat karke dekho. Shayad kuch us ki aqal mein baat aaye."

I told him I would like to and could I get a ride to the cottage. He made a call and told me the chopper would be ready at his corporate office at eight tomorrow morning.