Circle of Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had her blouse unbuttoned, I pulled it off her shoulders and watched as she shrugged it off entirely and tossed it in a corner. Her bra was next and then I bent my head to her breasts and sucked each nipple and breast in my mouth. After a moment or two of her purring to my attention while June just watched Jan pulled me up and audibly whispered two words, "Do June."

I turned to June and completed unbuttoning her dress to her waist. I held eye contact with June watching for any signal that I was off limits in what I was doing; none came. I then reached up and seductively pulled her dress off of her shoulders, kissing each area of skin as it became available. I also kissed her mouth again and again. She finally shrugged off the top of the dress and then she reached behind and undid her bra, saving me those steps. She stood and wiggled her hips a little and the dress and a slip fell to the floor leaving her in just a small thong. Across the room, Jan stood and stepped out of her skirt.

Suddenly I was the most overdressed person in the room. I completed what June had started by shedding my pants, shoes and socks, and then pulled the two women to me for hugs and kisses. With no prodding they also kissed and hugged each other. Somehow, I had the impression that this was not the first time the two of them had done this. I'd ask later.

Both women disposed of their thongs and then pulled my briefs down and tossed them aside. Jan then pulled the two of us up and led our trio up to her bedroom where I was put on the bed between the two vixens.

I cuddled the two of them to me, French kissing and rubbing each woman. From my position I could hold them as well as reach around and fondle their breasts and pinch their nibbles. I did this aggressively creating four erect breasts and two excited women. The women, meantime, were both stroking and fondling my ever-hardening erection, bringing it to a state closely akin to titanium steel.

Jan reached across to June and smoothed her breasts. She looked at her and said, "I want you to ride him to a climax. Come over here." She then pulled June over my prone body and had her straddle me, my erection pointing at her cunt with no modesty whatsoever.

June centered herself over me, reached down and grabbed me and then held me as she brought her vagina into contact with my hard-on. She started a slow up and down movement as I started a slow down and up movement that resulted in our copulating a fraction of an inch at a time on each thrust. It took over a minute for me to completely penetrate her from that initial contact.

June sighed over me, bounced a few times, then rested at full penetration; she reached out and pulled Jan up to her. "Oh, this is so loving and wonderful, Jan. What a present you've given me, sharing your lover." Well, I knew that June knew more about Jan and me than I had thought. The two women kissed in a highly erotic manner, hands smoothing breasts and even reaching down to clits and slits.

I was enjoying myself immensely. I had a new pussy wrapped around my cock. Yes, it had a completely different feel from any I'd been privileged to sample before. I fingered June's cunt and clit and brought her aroma up to my nostrils to see what her aroma was like; it was heavenly as all pussies are, different from the others slightly and in the same in other ways.

I looked at Jan and said, "Carpe diem." She laughed and said, "Yes, take each day as it cums," putting the emphasis on the last word. She reached down between the two of us and started to massage June's clitoris. June started squeaking and having spasms of joy while I pistoned into her beautiful body. Only a few seconds and thrusts later, June paused and arched her back as she had her first orgasm of the night.

Jan stood on her knees in front of the two of us and pulled June to her and kissed her with all her womanly tenderness. I remained inside June, and watched Jan's kiss and thought a guy could not do that, not that way and not with that sensitivity or sense of timing.

I was not through and started pumping in June again as she came down from her high. She picked up the pace this time, letting her breasts down to my eager mouth and running her hands over my chest and pinching my nipples. I responded as she did, with increased momentum and thrusts into her body. Jan was mostly content to watch the two of us, rubbing her clit and masturbating while June and I fucked; occasionally, she would reach over and run her hands down June's body or violently rub June's clit. June would head for orbit each time.

My fuck with June soon reached its peak. My system went on full alert and I found no reason to stop. I did warn her that I was about to cum. She pulled my head to her breasts and stuck one of her tits deep in my mouth. I sucked like there was no tomorrow.

We came and came and came. June was a squirter. Suddenly, my entire groin area was flooded with girl juice and the air became pungent with the smell of good sex. June hung on her climax high, back arched, neck erect and head back, body pressed down on mine to maximize my penetration of her sweet pussy.

Jan leaned over and licked some of the juice from my groin area then reached in and tongued June's clit. June jerked, twisted and twitched in response to Jan's efforts. As I was deflating, I felt Jan thrust a finger into June's vagina next to my cock. She immediately went for the G-spot and while I was still resident massaged that sweet spot. June proceeded to have a smaller and less intense climax, indicating it with a string of expletives and swear words invoking continued orgasms as long as she would ever live. Even I started twitching from the stimuli of fingers and twitching pussy.

I finally plopped out of June. The two women moved to each other, kissing and fondling. They enjoyed each other for a few moments then June got up to go to the bathroom. Jan came over and engulfed my flaccid cock in one gulp, running tongue and tonsils over my flaccid rod as I started to arouse again. I was still covered in my jism but it soon disappeared as Jan cleaned my tool.

June came back and spooned in behind me. I could feel her erect nipple and full breasts across my back. She was also running her hands up my back and over onto my front while Jan sucked and masturbated me back to hardness. Given the situation, I responded in record time and reached penetration hardness in only a few moments.

I then pushed Jan over onto her back and dropped to lick and savor her vagina for a moment with my mouth. She was already wet but then emitted a large dose of creamy fluid as I licked her area and thrust my tongue into her vagina. I left a large donation of saliva and then came up, moved forward and penetrated her.

I felt her body convulse as I thrust into her. I got a moan of pleasure almost immediately so continued as planned. She arched back and rose up to meet me then without uncoupling we rotated so I was on my back and Jan was riding me. June started returning like for like; she stroked and sucked Jan's breasts and rapidly agitated her clitoris. Jan went into some ethereal state not of this earth; she had her eyes closed and her body erect, taking and giving on every thrust, but in a pleasure state June and I were not privy to. I pulled June to me to kiss her and fondle her breasts with one free hand.

Jan and I loved for what seemed like hours. No one was rushing the evening. Jan remained in her pleasure land while we fucked, often mewing or purring in contentment. June and I romanced each other too. I was having a once in a lifetime experience and I was taking little mental pictures of the whole evening moment by moment so that I could play them all back at some later time and not forget a single nuance of the night.

Finally, Jan started sighing in little loud emissions from her throat on each breath and with each thrust I was making into her. June nudged me to pay attention to her. I rubbed Jan's clit and leaned up and gently bit into one breast, the other being sucked on by June. I could feel the muscles along Jan's cuntal walls expand and contract in response to our acts. Our pace increased.

Suddenly, I felt Jan's pussy clench my cock and she started her hip rotations that pulled me deep into her body. I was helpless. We both came in a paroxysm of pleasure and happiness. Our hips jerked into each other and held position for maximum penetration. I disgorged a bucket of cum into her pussy, mixing it with her fluids by way of a few extra post coital thrusts.

Jan fell over me, no over us. June cuddled up against me as we both pulled Jan down to us and wrapped our arms around her. She muttered, "Oh, I've died and gone to heaven. I love the two of you so much." We all kissed and hugged.

We dozed; one of us was always awake enough to have lips, tongue or hands in motion on one of the others. Even in my tiredness of the day I relished the movements of the two women in my arms and refused sleep.

Eventually, June and I got up, dressed, kissed Jan goodnight. I put a sheet over her and we left for our abodes. As June was getting in her car, I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply one last time. "You are a special woman; I hope you know you are loved," I said. She was demur and her eyes were as big as saucers. I smiled and kissed her one last time and pushed her into her car, saying, "And I promise I'll still love you in the morning" She smiled and we drove off in different directions.

*****

The next day was a whirlwind of meetings and briefings on my accounts payable concept. The circle of people hearing about the idea and challenging its feasibility was widening. In mid-morning June came into Jan's conference room and told us Hal Clarkson, the executive vice president, wanted Jan and me for about a half hour at eleven o'clock. June and Jan both shot me a thumbs up.

Hal was running late so we politely waited. Jan and I finally were invited into Hal's office, which was akin to entering heaven I decided before I was ten steps in. Hal was extremely cordial, made sure we were all introduced properly and offered coffee or whatever we wanted. He then got right down to business, "Now tell me about this concept I've heard about that can save us a couple of million dollars and be done almost overnight."

I pulled a blank piece of paper and pen out of my pocket and outlined for him the concept of the paperless Accounts Payable system, pointing out where it would have innovative impacts on operations and how it would save money. Hal listened attentively, then turned to Jan and said, "Engage this guy right now to do this work for us. Have his firm work with us to build the system; I want the experts involved. Get O'Malley's people, Kirt and Dan, involved, they need to buy into this too, but if they don't, let me know and I'll talk them into it." He smiled, reached over and shook my hand. "Young man, you have done us a great service," he said. I was dumbfounded; I really hadn't been trying and I'd just sold a million dollar job. We all said good-bye, but not before Hal had made us promise to keep in touch with him about our progress.

Jan and I went back to her office and shared the meeting with June who jumped up and clapped her hands together. She reached over and squeezed my arm. No one was around; I reached out and hugged both women to me. We all gave each other polite kisses. Then went back to being closet professionals.

The three of us planned the rest of the day around a couple of other meetings Jan had to have, and the other meetings we had to have to get this started. I grabbed my laptop and went into the conference room and banged out a five-page proposal to Jan summarizing what we were going to do and how we'd do it. At one o'clock June appeared with a coke and sandwich for me; I squeezed her hand and told her how loving and thoughtful I thought she was. She actually blushed.

I held June's hand and said, "Tell me about you and Jan?" She appeared startled, but smiled.

"Well," she said, "about a week after you and Jan had your first encounter we discovered each other. I'd worked for her for two years, but it was all business. Then, well I had a bad day and was near tears; it was right after James and I broke up; you were in Boston. Jan took me out for drinks, and more drinks, and dinner, and more drinks. I might have been seduced, but I loved it. Jan was so caring and careful about my feelings; there was tremendous empathy there. She could tell I needed to be loved, and so that's what we did – she loved me – emotionally and physically. I'd never done anything like that with a woman before; neither had Jan."

"Go on," I said. I was learning all sorts of things.

"James and I had been living together for three years, but it was going nowhere. He was very inattentive. You've paid more attention to me in the last forty-eight hours than he did in all that time put together." I squeezed her hand again and lightly rubbed the front of one of her thighs through her skirt; she inched closer to encourage the contact.

June went on, "We planned to tell you tonight, Jan and I did. We knew you'd guessed that something was going on based on how we were intimate with each other last night. Really, though, we'd only been together that one night, and that after nothing but months of being all professional and business like with each other. We've talked about it since then and agreed we wanted an occasional encore, but until last night we hadn't had a chance. I love her; I've had such a chance to get to know her over the time I've worked with her."

"I know what you mean," I said. "I love you both." She ran her hand down my cheek in a tender gesture.

"Me too," she said. June had tears in her eyes.

"But, hey," she said suddenly, "don't get the idea I'm all lesbian. I guess I must be bi-sexual or something, or maybe just experimenting. Same with Jan. She said she liked you and guys in general and, we're just, well, …"

"I think I understand," I interjected, letting her off the hook. "When you're in need, you don't think too much about who's helping you – male or female. When you need love and it's offered you often take it how it comes." There was a pause in our conversation.

I asked, "You know I'm married and have kids?" I wanted to be sure this wasn't a surprise to her since the topic hadn't come up when we had dinner the night before.

"Yes," she said and paused, then added. "Jan told me. To paraphrase what you just said, when you're in need, when you need love, well, just accept it." She checked the door to the room to be sure no one was there and then lightly kissed me on the cheek. "Jan told me about you and Trish and how you think about relationships and unconditional love. I need to hear it from you first hand because I think it's a philosophy and way of life I've been looking for. And, you should know, I think you're God's gift to this planet." I laughed at the complement and was actually slightly embarrassed.

"I guess that's it," June said. "I do want to be with you again," she paused then added, "and Jan." We both smiled and squeezed each other's hands.

"Until tonight," I said. She repeated, "Until tonight," and left for her office.

At two o'clock, Dan, Kirt and I met for an hour. They'd had a chance to think about the concept and were starting to get behind it. I fielded some more questions and we dealt with how our work for Alperion might address some of the objections they thought others might raise. We decided to do a prototype of the system, a mock-up if you will, and run a month's worth of transactions through it just to see what would happen.

After our meeting, I added the prototype tasks to the proposal and gave the file to June on a memory stick to print out. When Jan got back at four-thirty the proposal was on her desk. I was off meeting some colleagues and shepherding some other work that I had going on at the company.

Jan and June were both still in their offices at seven, when I finished. June gestured me into Jan's office. "Is all OK, boss!" I said in a friendly voice to her.

"Oh hi. Yes, it's great, really great," Jan said with a nodding smile. "Your proposal is wonderful too. The idea of the prototype is a stroke of genius." I gave credit for the idea to Dan and Kirt. "Well, it's still a great idea. I'll tell them tomorrow. I don't see the need to change a thing. I think you've got yourself a million-dollar job! I accept; she picked up a pen and signed off on the work."

I thanked her profusely for her enthusiasm about the project and for escalating the idea to Hal and involving so many others to get it sold. My stomach then did a very loud growl that seemed to echo around her office; I looked horrified, but asked, "I'm getting a signal, are you guys free for dinner?"

Jan announced in a loud voice, "Our consultant is making us an offer we can't refuse!"

June said, "I'm ready coach." We laughed and I said, "Let's go." The three of us headed out.

As we walked down the hallway towards the parking area, I asked if June was a runner. Of course I knew that Jan was. June said, "Yes, I love to run. I just don't get much opportunity."

"Well, do you have your jogging togs and trainers with you?" I asked. "Yes, I do," she replied.

"Well, is anyone up for a run before dinner? I think my stomach will last." I asked. "It'll be light for another hour."

Jan looked delighted and so did June. I was feeling bloated from my lack of exercise, but I really had been enjoying all the replacement exercise in the bedroom.

The three of us headed to Jan's house and in fifteen minutes, having changed clothes in front of each other, we all headed out the door for a run. I had a slight erection from having been in the same room with June as we changed. Hell, I was starting to have a slight erection all the time!

It was almost dark when we finished; we were three hot and sweaty individuals. We went into Jan's backyard where she had lawn chairs and an outdoor table. The three of us sat there, huffing and puffing. We had sprinted the last three hundred yards. We were a joyous bunch, happy with the infusion of natural drugs into our systems.

"I suggest we all go slutty casual to dinner," I said, trying to bait my two compatriots.

"Oh, that sounds like a nice idea," Jan said in a wanton tone. June agreed. They both got up and said, "You stay here. We'll shower, but then we need to find some appropriate outfits to wear to meet your specifications," and they disappeared into the house. Jan returned in two minutes with a glass of wine and a deep kiss for me. I waited about fifteen minutes and then I came inside, calling out, "Ready or not, here I come."

I could hear the two of them giggling upstairs like a couple of teenagers. I couldn't believe Jan was in her forties and that June was in her twenties; they seemed like sisters. Trish and I were about halfway in between them in age.

I went upstairs and the two of them called me into Jan's bedroom. I was speechless at what I saw. Both women were wearing high gloss, four inch, spike heels; Jan's were black and June's red. As my eyes worked the way up their long and very shapely legs, I then found the very briefest of short, jean cutoffs on both of them. Move over Jessica Simpson and Daisy Mae.

Jan had on a tube top that barely covered her breasts and certainly did nothing to discourage anyone from understanding that she had well-developed mammalaries and that they were modestly excited. Her shoulders were bare, of course except for a leather choker.

June had light blouse on; she'd tied the shirttails just beneath her breast. Like Jan she wasn't wearing a bra and her excitement showed. Both had on large dangly earrings too.

They had applied an excessive amount of blue eye shadow and dark red lipstick. Their hair was still damp from their showers and each woman had it pulled back in a wicked looking ponytail. As I looked, I was reminded of the stage vamps in the play, Grease. I'd asked for slutty, and I got slutty.