Circle of Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up and put an arm around each of them and pulled them too me. The both squealed and jerked away, pointing at my body and going, "Oh, dirty. Smelly." I took the hint. I complemented them on their outfits and them headed to the shower.

I couldn't decide what a guy would do to dress 'slutty', particularly at my age. I had tight jeans with me so I wore those, no socks and went commando. I hacked and ripped the sleeves off an old shirt I had in my suitcase that I carried to wear around my hotel room. I was more the tattered look than the slutty look; the effect was somewhat like a gigolo from some other movie I'd seen years before.

I joined the women in the living room where they were having wine. They applauded when I walked in. "Oh good," Jan said, "all three of us look 'slutty'. Now where shall we go? It's got to be real public, where we'll make a scene." I admired her sense of adventure and risk given that she was a senior manager. If any of her co-workers saw her dressed like this, they would wonder about her sanity and what she did in her spare time.

We finally settled on going to a gin mill called The Old Mill. It was known for its bar and juke box, as well as being a meat locker for the single or wishing-they-were-single set. Twenty minutes later, we were there.

We created a stir when we walked into the place. I had a hand firmly planted on each girl's ass as we walked in and were offered a booth. I slipped in the middle between the two of them. They both slid over next to me and each placed a hand in my crotch. I nearly went into orbit.

We ordered some beers to keep in tune with the atmosphere of the place and some burgers. The waitress wasn't dressed all that differently from Jan and June; she smiled at me a lot, and that also contributed to the swelling in my pants.

The jukebox was blaring out some rock, and there were three couples on a ten-foot square dance floor gyrating in step with the music. I asked both girls to dance, and we headed out to the floor.

The three of us did some dirty dancing. We were putting on a show for the guys in the bar. The girls shimmied and shook, pressed their nubile bodies up against me periodically, and we rocked. I noted that almost every tongue in the place – male or female – was hanging out. The girls were much better at dancing provocatively than I was. My initial contribution was to smooth their asses as we danced, but then I got more creative.

At once point, I took turns pulling the women to me so I was spooning my dick up against their ass. I reached around and fondled their breasts through their tube tops, and then acted as though I was humping them doggie style. Several catcalls and "go-guy" calls erupted from the bar, as the patrons toasted us with their beers.

We saw our dinners get delivered so we broke off the dancing and I followed two very hot, very delectable swaying asses back to the table. My pants were displaying my predilection for the female form.

A couple of guys came over and asked the girls to dance. I must have looked like the hamburger on my plate. The women giggled, politely declined and inched over closer to me, reached under the table and grabbed my thighs near my cock. I jerked alert. Both guys must have wondered what I had that they didn't have. I didn't volunteer to include them on my expense account.

After dinner both girls huddled across in front of me. Finally, June announced, "We both wanna fock," in a deep Bronx-like accent. "We wanna feel yur cock in our cunts real soon."

I started to talk like Fonzie, and said, "Well, I'd be da guy dat is able and willig to help yous womens out any way dat I can." I tossed some money on the table to cover the tab, and we walked back out, my hand inside the cutoffs of each girl. Eat your hearts out bar guys.

The two girls rode in the back seat and put on a show for me as I watched in the rear view mirror. We weren't out of the parking lot before their tube tops were pulled up and they were taking turns sucking and licking each other's breasts. They made sure to give me lots of visual stimulation as I watched in the rear-view mirror. They kept talking like city sluts to each other, calling out things they wanted to do to each other and do to me. My hard-on grew with each mile.

At Jan's house, the two women piled out of the car adjusting their tops in case any neighbors were our walking a dog or whatever. We all went into the house. Jan didn't turn on the lights as usual but instead pulled us all into the living room and lit the candles again.

The three of us stood there and took turns removing items of clothing from each other's bodies, leaning in or kneeling in and licking or sucking as breasts or sex organs became exposed. When we were all nude, I pushed the two women to the sofa.

I had them both sit with their pussies exposed to the maximum. I ate Jan out for a minute and then shifted to June. My plan was to shift back and forth between the women escalating the enjoyment I hoped I would be providing.

Instead, however, Jan got on the floor under me when I started licking June's pussy. She held my cock, pulled it into her mouth and started sucking me in a sensuous blowjob from below. I kept up my cunnilingus attack on June. Soon June and I were panting. I reached down and told Jan to go a little slower, else I'd end the evening prematurely. She backed off.

I had brought June pretty close to orgasm from my licking and fingering of her cunt. I pulled Jan out from beneath me and then moved up and plunged my prick into June's moist tunnel. She was fully exposed to me, legs spread wide in invitation. "Oh fuck," she whimpered as I penetrated her.

Jan came up to the sofa and sat next to June. She grabbed a small towel and pushed it under June to absorb her girl cum and keep it off the sofa then leaned over and sucked on June's ample right breast and reached down and rubbed her clit in a gesture of love and passion. Jan and I both worked on June for another ninety seconds before she started to loudly vocalize, "Oh, fuck" once every few seconds. Then, she moaned and screamed her little scream of pleasure; her body shuddered and then went rigid under me and she climaxed with a small gush of love fluid.

Jan and I both leaned into her and kissed and licked her face and neck and breasts. Our tongues didn't miss much. June pulled the two of us into her, "Oh, I love you guys so much. That was stupendous, one of the best orgasms I've ever had. I'm so lucky to have found you both." We kissed her deeply and caringly.

I still had not cum, so I pulled out of June and shifted to my left so I could start to love Jan. She shifted position and opened her legs to me. I knelt in front of her for two minutes administering a quick dose of pussy licking, G-spot thrusting and clit sucking, occasionally bringing her bottom off the sofa as I hit the right spots. I was now a man on a mission.

June leaned over Jan French kissing her and then working on her breasts. Then I caught Jan's eyes with mine, I left a dose of saliva to help lubricate her still tight tunnel, and I moved up and entered her. "Oh, dear God," she blurted out as I sunk into her. Jan wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me deep into her as I made each in stroke.

After I penetrated her, June reached down and started aggressively massaging Jan's clit. She seemed to know just how to do it, since Jan kept squeaking and raising her pelvic area up off the sofa and into my thrusts. I pumped a few more times. Jan said loudly but in a voice tinged with exertion, "Oh, I think I'm gonna cum. Oh, dear God I'm gonna cum, Oh dear God I'm cuming," I pounded again harder and harder, "Ohhhhh, shit. Here it cums."

With that her body went rigid and she duplicated the moans and language June had used only five minutes earlier. I felt very gratified that I could bring two women to climax so close to one another.

I remained inside Jan while June and I lavished kissed and oral stimulation on her face, mouth, neck and breasts. Jan relished the attention, and said, "We'll cancel everything the rest of the week and just stay here and fuck all day and all night. Oh, I don't want to stop this ever. Why did I wait until now to discover this? Has fucking been this good all along and I missed it?"

I still hadn't cum and June apparently made note of this. June pulled me out of Jan and down on the floor. She pulled a cushion off the sofa for my head, put the towel down and then mounted my very erect cock. "You are going to make me a very happy woman in a couple of minutes," she said, as she started to thrust up and down on my rod.

Jan watched the two of us for a few moments. At one point when she knew I was watching, she pulled one of her own tits up to her mouth and visibly ran her tongue around the nipple. I'd told her that move was a real turn on to me. I was impressed and my cock gave an extra twitch. I then I gestured that she should come over and sit on my face. June was still stroking up and down, my hands on her hips helping guide her motions and timing. Jan moved into position and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I engaged her clit and vagina immediately, feeling her jerk and twitch as I made contact with my tongue.

Jan and June both started to smooth each other's breasts and bodies. I could feel Jan's hand down by my penis as she started to again rub June's clitoris. I knew they were taking turns sucking on each other's breasts while I pleasured both of them as best I could.

June and I both reached a crescendo in only a few moments. Jan read the signals and moved to the side, but continued to smooth June's sex areas. June started to pant, and then I could feel her vaginal muscle convulse. She had that same motion with her hips as Jan that seemed to milk my cock and say, "Deposit sperm in here!"

I sighed, went rigid and delivered about a gallon of white milky fluid into June's cunt, in surge after surge of pleasure as my climax extended itself. Jan had moved behind June, caressing her breasts as June climaxed and allowing her to fall back into her arms. She leaned in a kissed her deeply. June gushed several ounces of her cum fluid over me.

Jan released her and June fell forward onto my body, cradling my head in her hands as she kissed me. "Oh, you are a love," she said. She reached back to pull Jan down next to me, "And, you are too. Oh, I love making love with the two of you. Can we keep this up forever? Can we find a way to make orgasms last forever?"

June raised up and I flopped out of her body; she lay down next to me. Jan immediately came and sucked me clean, commenting as she did about how nice the two of us tasted mixed together. I asked for a sample, and she came up and kissed me. June asked for a sample and Jan went back to the well, this time sucking and licking June's wet pussy area. June jerked and twitched as Jan stimulated several after-shocks, then Jan came up and injected several teaspoons worth of mixed man-juice and woman-juice into June's willing mouth. Both women kissed and tongued over the experience. I asked for more, and both women came and shared some of the after-taste with me again in a flurry of tender kisses.

We were all sighing and panting from our lovemaking. Jan suggested we all come up to bed. We gathered our clothes from around the living room and followed her up the stairs. I asked June what she'd do for a dress in the morning, "Oh, I'll find something in Jan's closet I guess," was her reply. I, fortunately, had everything I needed in the car.

I got in the middle and cuddled the two women on either side of me. We continued to kiss, fondle, lick and insert fingers into each other's key body parts. Eventually, we started fucking and fingering again. This time, June said, I want you to cum in Jan; she needs your love juice too.

After spearing June for a while, I shifted over to Jan and put my focus on both making her cum again and leaving some cum in her honey pot. We were in the missionary position, but I was raised on extended arms to that June could suckle on Jan's breasts and nipples, as well as reach Jan's clit. June occasionally reached around and grabbed my sack and fondled it gently to encourage my cuming. She did just that.

I picked up my pace and then whispered to the two of them, "Oh, I'm going to cum. I'm cuming in this pussy, deep in this pussy, this wonderful tight pussy that I love to fuck. I'm cuming," I held my breath for thirty seconds as I continued to thrust wildly into Jan, then I exploded with, "right fucking NOW!" I exploded for the second time that evening, this time deep into Jan's cunt.

June did all the right things to supplement my cuming and Jan's climax. Her hands and tongue were very active during the seconds leading up to and immediately after our climaxes. While still in Jan, I reached over to June's pussy and inserted two fingers into her.

I thrust my fingers in and out of June, searching for her G-spot. When I thought I'd found it; she verified my discovery by arching her back and starting to moan in a way different from my earlier attempts on her. I increased the force of my finger thrusts and really increased the frequency with which I was making very rapid forays into her cunt.

June came. She had lay down next to Jan and me as I worked on her, my cock still buried in Jan. "Oh, hell," she gasped, "I'm gonna cum again. Oh. Ohh fuck. Ohhh fuck me," and then she went rigid again, reaching down and clutching my right hand and fingers into her cunt with both of her hands as she arched. She ejected some more girl-juice onto my hand as she came; I found this exciting and when I tasted it a few seconds later, I wondered if anyone could find a way to sell it by the gallon; it had the same wonderful aroma and taste that Jan did when I was eating her.

Jan kept me inside her and cuddled down on my chest, knees pressed tightly against my hips. June reached an arm over the two of us as she snuggled up beside us. Our bare bodies were in maximum contact for those few minutes as we shared kisses and tongue with each other.

Finally, Jan slid off and I pulled both women into my body, we somehow pulled a sheet up over us, and we went to sleep.

The next evening we repeated the whole process again, only without dressing slutty and going to the bar room dive. The next morning I went back to the Hilton, checked out, caught the seven o'clock morning plane, and was in my office in Boston before nine o'clock.

To be continued in Part 3