Circle of Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers

Jim went on, "Friday night we went into all of this again. I was getting a little worried like I was being roped into someone with wedding plans on her brain, but the subject never came up. I even raised it and she laughed. She told me that might come way later, but this was just screening to see how I'd fit with her and her friends. I didn't know what that meant until Sunday."

"Saturday over dinner both Jan and June talked about relationships and unconditional love. They were so enthusiastic about it and I had to agree with so much of what they said. I felt they had a guru but didn't think to ask them where they were getting their information. That finally came up Sunday, and they said 'You!' Then it came out that you already had deep relationships with them. I mean my mind was blown."

Jim asked, "Am I going to get in your way if I pursue June ... or Jan? Both seem to want a relationship with me, separately or together. They are both wonderful women who I respect a tremendous amount. But what will you want out of this."

I picked up the discussion again, "I want both of them to be happy and feel loved; you too. When I met each one their love buckets were pretty empty. Are you going to get in the way? Absolutely not. It is not my position or temperament to answer for Jan or June, but I'm pretty sure based on what they've told me that they want both of us in their lives as friends, colleagues and lovers. I know I want both of them, and Trish, in my life; I need them all in my life right now. We are teaching each other things about relationships and communications, about love and caring, that I didn't know before. Further, my relationship with Trish has matured yet again because of June and Jan and the concepts and ideas they've shared with me that I can share with her."

Jim was speechless again. I said, "Look you've been given a lot to think about and I don't expect you'll digest the whole set of events or the 'mind, body, spirit' side of our relationships right away. We can talk again later. Just know that I am in no way angry, jealous, scared, nervous, or upset at anything you've said or done. I just want to say 'Thank you' for loving my friends over the weekend."

I paused, "I think we're all having dinner tonight. We can continue this then." I reached across the table to offer a handshake and Jim took my hand warmly in his and gave a very sincere handshake of agreement. We both smiled at one another, got up and went back to our offices and the day's work.

I shared the high points of my talk with Jim with June and Jan, just so they were in the loop. We talked about dinner plans; I said I'd bring wine. I asked about "stay over plans" and Jan said by all means to plan on it. I told her I'd just skip the Hilton for the week if that was OK with her; it was.

I arrived at Jan's house with a case of wine. I rationalized the excess three ways: I was going to be a guest at her home, she was a client, and I loved wine. I put it on the expense account. Everyone else was there with no wine and empty glasses when I arrived. They all cheered. I bowed.

I kissed and hugged everyone there, even Jim who stiffened at my greeting. I said, "Don't worry, I'm not into guys." He relaxed immediately, but looked suspicious. Jan and June laughed at the encounter.

We opted for lots of little dishes as our dinner. I told them about a 'rijstaffel' that I'd learned about and loved when I'd worked in the Netherlands. It consisted of many small dishes of so that you only had a bite or two of perhaps forty Indonesian, Asian and Indian specialties. They liked the idea, so armed with the concept we broke into two teams: one went to a nearby Chinese restaurant and the other to a Indian restaurant about three miles away.

During the drive to the restaurant Jan came with me. I finally got to hear her version of the weekend and Jim. It all sounded like fun; I was glad they had the loving time they did. I asked what the expectations were for later tonight and she said there weren't any, but everyone seemed ready for some type of sexual encounter with the opposite sex. We both agreed that was a welcome idea and kissed.

When we regrouped, we had about two- dozen different dishes and lots of different kinds of rice. Of course, we had enough to feed a small army, but we ate in style and had a ball. A lot of the wine I brought disappeared too. We were a mellow bunch by the time I'd done my clean up routine, again finding creative locations for some of the things I washed and dried.

The four of us went into the living room. Jan dimmed the lights and lit some candles. I noticed that Jan had put a coverlet on the sofa, no doubt to prevent staining if we continued in that room. She came and sat in my lap at one end of the sofa; June and Jim were at the other end in a similar arrangement.

Both couples started necking and petting immediately. It was a comfortable atmosphere and no one seemed to be in a rush, besides the evening was still early. I pulled Jan's blouse from her belt and reached under and smoothed her large breasts through her bra, rubbing in the area I knew contained her nipple. I could feel first one and then the other harden into a rigid eraser-sized button of passion.

My next step was to remove Jan's blouse and bra so that I could lick and suck directly on her breasts and nipples without the interference of clothing. I was working on her as I thought where the evening was headed and how happy I was.

I looked down the couch; Jim and June were not as far along as the two of us were; June was still fully dressed. Jan noticed too so she suddenly announced, "Switch!" She and June both stood and walked around each other and into the arms of their other lovers. Jim looked surprised at the change and I laughed.

June came into my arms and I immediately removed her top and bra and went to work on her breasts much to her delight. She was purring again in two minutes. Jan stuck her breasts into Jim's mouth clearly indicating that she expected him to start paying oral attention to her mammalaries. Jim responded well apparently, for she was cradling his head and looking up to heaven with closed eyes shortly after the switch.

After some play this way, June stripped me of my top and I removed her Bermuda shorts and thong. I dropped down on the carpet and started to lick what tasted like the sweetest pussy on the east coast and perhaps the entire country. June lay back, sighed and squeaked at my attention to her. God she tasted good.

Jim was moving slower that I had. Jan was still dressed from the waist down and rubbing her tits across Jim's chest as they French kissed and paid attention to each other's upper torsos. June noticed this and in a voice of authority said, "Switch!" She and June arose and again went to their other partners.

June melted into Jim's arms and he immediately reached down to her pussy area and started to finger and rub in her pussy area. I didn't even let Jan sit down before I had stripped her of all of her clothes and stood and removed all of mine. I gently lowered Jan to the couch and then went back to the floor and started to lick and tongue her pussy. She was purring too.

Jim leaned around June and caught my eye; "I need a lesson I think." I looked questioningly at him and asked, "In what? What do you mean?"

Jim replied, "In eating pussy. The girl friends I've had didn't like me to do it and so I've never developed a proficiency in it." I thought that sounded just like a good systems analyst but didn't say anything. Instead, Jan and I broke apart and shifted over next to Jim and June. June rolled to the side so she was cuddled against Jan. I remained kneeling between the two of them.

"Jim," I said, "first you have to really care about the person you are going to love. You need to think that you are going to make love to a very special part of their body." I was smoothing both June's and Jan's pussies as I talked; Jim watched.

"As a next step, you need to be gentle at first," I went on. "Ladies, tell me if I'm saying something you disagree with or think of in some other way. And add in whatever you think will bring you more pleasure." The girls both nodded. I leaned in and gently tongued June's slit; she lurched. Then I leaned the other way and tongued Jan's crack; she ran her fingers through my hair and had a delighted look on her face.

"You need to be aware of where the clitoris is, but don't rush to do anything to it at first. Just locate the area and perhaps make one lick on or near it, then go off and attend to other parts of the area." My tonguing of June hit square on her clit on my first try; her back arched, she moaned but she returned to normal and few seconds later. Jan responded similarly. I knew both their bodies well.

"Your next step is to broaden the search for pleasure, all the way from knees to breasts. Use your fingers and tongue a lot." I then made a long sweep of June from behind her knees, along her inner thighs, across her sexy flat stomach, and then up to her right breast sucking the nipple into my mouth as I arrived." June jerked again and ran her fingers through my hair. I repeated the process on Jan. Both women grinned at me in happiness.

I went on, "As a next step, after you've done that for a while, you start to include your fingers as you extend your love to your mate." This time I went to Jan and, as I tongued her labia and thighs, inserted a finger into her vagina. "It is important that you locate the G-spot of you lover and pay homage to that internal area."

Jim asked, "How can I find it? What does it feel like?"

I said, "Come here." Jim knelt next to me in front of Jan. I said, "Extend your finger and rub along the upper part of her vagina, the part where your cock is apt to hit when you are locked together. You might feel it has a slightly different texture of skin across it than other parts of her vagina. Here, try to find Jan's. She'll probably give you feedback when you find it."

With that, Jim replaced my finger in Jan's cunt and began his search. I pointed out, "You can also get feedback from your lover -- both voice and body, when you find the right area." About that time, Jan arched her back slightly and moaned, "Right there!" Jim stopped his motions. Jan grabbed his hand and pushed it harder into her pussy.

"See," I said, "that's feedback!" We all laughed.

Jim kept working on Jan and I moved over to June who had been studying the process and went to work on her. I found her G-spot and she gave me some great oral feedback, sharing with all of us how good it felt and exactly where I was in her cunt. I had Jim come over and find June's spot on his own. Both women were panting.

"Jim," I went on, "to continue our lesson, you combine all of your actions as things heat up, paying more and more attention to G-spot and clitoris, but not leaving out attention to the rest of your lover's mind, body and spirit." I reached up and carefully massaged June's lips, then her neck sliding my hand across her breasts and nipples, then across her stomach. I rubbed my hard on across her lower legs. I then resumed my attention to her pussy area.

"Of course," I said, "sooner or later your lover will climax. When that happens don't necessarily stop your attention to her pussy. She will let you know whether and how to continue by what she says or how she acts or both."

With that I again went down on June. I put my all into loving her, feeling her mood and moving where I was reading she wanted me to be. June started to pull my head into her crotch seeking greater friction and loving of her clit. I did not fail her. I also increased my fingering of her cunt and G-spot.

In another minute my efforts to please June were rewarded with her first orgasm of the night. She pulled my head into her hard, reached in and clutched my fingers deep within her, and locked my head between her legs. She arched her back and started a series of loud love words and expletives that affirmed her desire and love for me. "Oh, oh fuck, Ohhhh fuck. Oh I love you. Oh I'll always love you. Don't you ever stop doing this to me! Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh shit I'm cuming."

Jim was watching with amazement when I came up for air. "Try it," I said. Jan looked like the most willing partner on the planet.

Jim started to duplicate what he had seen me do to June. He also rose up and one point and deeply French kissed Jan and then worked his lips and tongue down her body in a very sensuous move. I was impressed with his technique.

Jim then assaulted her pussy. Jan responded well to his approach, pulling his head into her cunt and vocally encouraging use of his fingers and tongue. He started to thrust multiple fingers into her and she started thrashing around on the sofa. Suddenly, Jan said, "Oh shit, I'm cuming. Oh dear, oh you dear man, keep that up, keep that up, keep that up. More. Just a little more. Oh more. Oh wow!" She then arched her back, held her breath, and yanked his head into her nether region. Her legs flew up and she squeezed tight around Jim's head as she climaxed.

When Jim was released so he could breathe and hear again, he had a smile on his face. Jan said, "You, my lover, are a quick learner!" June reached across and pulled Jim to his feet and back to her part of the sofa. Jim went willingly. I settled next to Jan again.

Jan came over me and started to minister to my hard on; in less than a minute it was a long tube of steel but I let her continue for a while longer before I pulled her over me. Jan rose and then slowly sank onto my cock. I silently entered her well-lubricated pussy, sliding almost to full depth on the initial penetration. She was really losing any trace of her virginity.

Jan and I started a slow rocking and thrusting dance aimed to please each other. I was able to lick, tongue and suck on her breasts as she arched over me.

We watched Jim and June watching us. June was on the floor in front of Jim, occasionally sucking his penis into her mouth in one of her very pleasing and sensual blowjobs. Jim had a smile from one ear to the other.

Finally, June rose and straddled Jim, only a few feet away from Jan and me. We started a synchronized rhythm as we fucked; each couple making in and out strokes at the same frequency as their nearby lovers. Jan reached out to June and the two of them held hands at one point as we drove into their bodies. No one seemed to be in a rush.

After a while, Jan asked all of us, "What would happen now if I said 'Switch'?" June immediately dismounted Jim and pulled Jan off me. In seconds June had impaled herself on my hard cock and Jan was slowly slithering her cunt down Jim's organ. Our rhythms again synchronized. This time I felt some desire to cum and so I said, "Let's pick up the pace a bit." We all did.

A minute or two later I announced in a loving whisper to June that I was near cuming. She said, "I'll take it all. Give me all your cum deep inside me. I want your juice and I'm going to give you mine." She kept telling me what she wanted and in a few more seconds I felt the walls of her cunt start to flex and milk my cock. She also started her hip rotations that said, "Cum to me." I did.

I exploded into her body with an unusually large dose of liquid, no doubt stimulated by the foursome in the room and the lesson I'd been giving. Spurt after spurt surged into her. She was an expert and came with me, or perhaps I came with her. I didn't care. Our peaks hit together and we were vocal about the pleasures our loving was bringing to us.

June fell onto my body and we showered each other with kisses and loving words, not to the exclusion of the others but to the celebration of our happiness and love and oneness with the universe. We then turned to watch Jim and Jan.

The two of them had watched us but returned so their focus was on each other. Jan rode Jim high, reaching down and rubbing her clit as she bounced atop his masculine frame. Jim would frequently lean into her breasts and roughly suck and fondle one or the other of her breasts. She pulled one of her generous breasts to her mouth and sucked on the nipple while looking at Jim and baiting him with her erotic gesture.

Their speed passed that of light and both entered the twilight zone of pleasure. Their breathing paused, bodies arched thrusting pelvic area against pelvic area for maximum penetration, and their orgasms arrived in glorious splendor. Both were amazingly silent during their climaxes; there were no pronouncements or swearing, only the purrs and heavy breathing of the moment.

We all remained silent and coupled together on the sofa for many minutes. Our only motion was to inflict kisses, hugs and loving caresses on our partners. We were all apparently becoming experts at this.

While remaining coupled to Jim, Jan amazingly produced towels for all of us. She had apparently stored a supply in the sofa side table. We pulled them close but remained joined and continued our expression of love. I became more vocal in telling June that she was the expression of love in the universe and how much pleasure she brought each of us. I'm sure she was blushing. I reached out and smoothed Jan too as she leaned over Jim's body. Jim was expressing affection too.

Eventually nature took its course and I shrunk so much that I finally flopped out of June's body. We used the towel to collect our excesses. June had gushed again in her climax and I was well bathed in her juices. Jim and Jan watched us uncouple.

"Jim," I said, "to continue your lesson in pussy licking I want you to know that there is an after the fact pleasure that not everyone cares for. Some call it tasting a 'cream pie' but I chose to call it sampling the nectar of our passion and love with one another."

With that said, I maneuvered June into a receptive position on the sofa with her knees bent back so that I had maximum availability of her pussy. I went down on her, licking and sucking our combined juices from her pussy. As we had done many times before, when I had a good sample I rose and shared them with her. She purred and we both enjoyed the musky taste and the psychological sharing of our love again.

Jim was speechless. He stuttered, "I ... I don't know if I could do that." Before he barely had the words out of his mouth, June shifted and went down on Jan, sucking the juices from her union with Jim a few minutes earlier into her mouth. She then rose and pulled Jim's mouth to hers and injected the mix into him. She held his head, kissing him in the process of the sharing. Finally, she parted and said, "See, it's not so bad."

Jim still looked dubious, but nodded. I had about given up on him when he suddenly dove into Jan's available pussy and repeated the act I had done to June only a minute or two earlier. In seconds he rose and then went to Jan and shared their fluids. Jan was more than receptive; she was excited by the act and willingly extracted the fluids from Jim's mouth. He appeared surprised. Jan said, "More!" so Jim went back and repeated the process.

June came back so I could again eat her and enjoy our fluid mix. Soon, she started to jerk and writhe. I pointed out the effect it was having to Jim and he duplicated the effect on Jan. Both women clutched each other's hands, occasionally reaching and touching breasts or clits to help the action in the room.

Soon, even though nothing was said, the two women had simultaneous orgasms. I again thought of how woman pleasing woman, with the slight aid of two men, had again triumphed in ways that the men could not do alone. The women hugged and nestled into each other as Jim and I watched their post coital tenderness.

Jan suggested we go up to her king-size bed, so we did. She was right, it was much more comfortable. Jan lit more candles.

Before was all got situated again, I said, "Switch!" June went to Jim and I pulled Jan into my arms. We all kissed and hugged and started petting again. Jim had more resilience than I did and in not too many minutes he rose above June and slowly penetrated her body. The two of them made beautiful love next to us for the next fifteen minutes while Jan and I watched, kissed and fondled one another.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,988 Followers