Circle of Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, both Jim and June announced their orgasms and then had their climaxes in a predictable sequence of physical moves and audible expressions. As they floated down from their near brush with heaven, the two remained joined and sheepishly looked over at Jan and I. I was again hard and felt it was now our time to love, so I pulled Jan beside me and entered her pussy.

I pistoned in and out of her body for a few minutes and then we both climaxed. We cuddled together. Jan blew out the candle on her nightstand signaling it was sleep time. We all napped. Sometime in the middle of the night Jim whispered apologies and said he had to go back to the hotel. We bid him goodnight from our supine position as he and June, still nude, went downstairs.

Many minutes later we heard the front door close and June reappeared. She spooned up against me and we all finally went into our dreamlands. My final thought, "Hum, foursome, pretty good!"

To be continued in Part 4