Circuit Chaser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she wanted more. She eased herself deeper, sliding gracefully into the warm, slick confines of what was, essentially, a very expensive fleshlight. But her new tastes made it feel better than any organic partner she'd ever fucked. It would be hard to go back to flesh and blood now, and Grendle could tell if that was a gift of a curse.

"Oh god...you feel so good!" she admitted, her truth setting still locked on.

Anya giggled. "I know I do, cutie. Keep going!"

And she did. Grendle hammered herself inside without pause or thought. There was no technique, no concern for Anya's enjoyment, just dumb, atavistic need expressed in motion. Grendle fucked like an addict chasing a fix. She grunted and gasped with every twitch of her cock, heedless of just how silly it made her look. It was only near the end of her endurance did she notice that she could actually watch her cock slide inside. She could see the bumps and ridges of Anya's pussy, engineered to pleasure her. The trickles of lubricant released at just the right time to keep friction at a minimum. All the inner workings and machinery involved that had her nearly about to lose another load.

"Going to cum? There's no reason to pull out, it's what I was designed for," Anya said, her voice sickeningly sweet without a hint of exertion, "Go ahead. Waste your cum like the helpless botfucker you are~"

The orc girl obeyed, just as if she'd been programmed. And thanks to Anya's incredible physiology, she could watch it happen. Caught in orgasmic rapture, she nevertheless savoured the sight of her hot seed surge into the sexbot's perfectly designed pussy. Jet after jet of piping hot cum covered her inner walls, the interior squeezing and relaxing in synchronistic rhythm to milk every last drop from Grendle. She came so hard she became lightheaded, leaning down onto the bed to catch herself.

"Enjoy yourself?" the sexbot asked, knowing full well the answer. She skillfully maneuvered Grendle down onto her back, her softening cock slipping out with a pop and letting her cum flow freely down her thighs. "You've made quite the mess of me."

"I'm sorry..." the orc mumbled, rolling onto her back. Had the ceiling always been spinning? She closed them and waited for her sense to return. Just a minute was all...just a minute...

"How about you make it right?"

The next thing Grendle felt was the scent of her cum mixed with a lovely cherry aroma. Her eyes opened half way to see a glorious purple/grey pussy full of cream in front of her. Sticky Synth pussy? She couldn't think of a better dessert! Anya lowered down onto her face and Grendle got to work cleaning every drop of spilled seed, dizzy mind not connecting just where that mess had come from. Her pussy tasted like cum and candy, which just so happened to be her new favourite flavour.

Her tongue flicked up and down, collecting what she could from her folds. Naturally it drifted along and brushed the edge of Anya's pleasure button, which elicited a gasp and a shudder. That was more than enough payment for Grendle, who wasted no time and making sure that every last drop of spent cum was licked clean and swallowed.

"Such a good girl. Might have to come back for another round. After I put that thing you stole to good use, of course."

"W-whuh?" Cognition returned to her sluggish mind, as did her memory.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I don't have time to chat," Anya said. She'd already slipped on her clothes, her hand slipping around the weathered strap Grendle's messenger bag. A quick root around with her dextrous fingers and she withdrew the chip that the thief had busted her ass to steal. "Bots to free and corps to steal from, thanks to your generous donation."

"Over my dead...fuck..." The orc was out of juice, literally and figuratively, but she wasn't giving up without a fight. She crawled across the bed toward the bot.

"Well that's not necessary. How about a trade, hmm? You give me this useless little Masterkey, and I give you..." She reached between her legs, touched a few seemingly innocuous patches of skin, and withdrew a foot long piece of her chassis. It was only when she pointed it end-on to Grendle that she realized what it was.

"Is that your..." she asked, pointing at the pair of vertical lips still slick with her saliva. Whimpering, the orc's cock throbbed and hardened.

"That it is! One perfectly designed pussy, one I think you've developed quite the attachment to, I suspect?"

Grendle wanted to deny it. She knew where her desires had come from, how they weren't her own. But she nevertheless couldn't tear her eyes away from the cybernetic sextoy. It wasn't real, she screamed internally. But that's what made it so hot. She could waste gallons of semen inside it and never get anything close to pregnant. Shuddering, she stopped shuffling forward. Her still sticky cock was the only thing moving toward Anya, though only an inch at a time.

"Oh don't be such a sourpuss. It's fine to worship my pussy, I can always get another. Til then," she knelt down and, gingerly, slid the fake fuckhole onto Grendle's shaking shaft. So warm. So wet. So perfectly tight in all the right ways. She tried to pull her hips away, but it just turned into the backswing of a thrust that shoved her forward, suffusing her with an agonizing mix of defeat and bliss. She gripped the sides and humped weakly into it, trapped in a prison of unwanted pleasure.

"F-fuck you," she mumbled, her flagging resolve near spent.

Anya asked with a grin, mussing up the orc's already messy bed hair. "That's what you're doing, aren't you? Use it all you want, but remember to keep it clean. Preferably with that skillful tongue~"

She left, heels clicking down the hallway through the door she closed behind her. Grendle wanted to pursue her. She wanted to show that damn smug bot she was wrong. That was what she Wanted. But what she Needed...was another orgasm deep into the depths of this synthetic slit currently wrapped around her cock. With a strangled moan she went back to work fucking her own brains out, well on her way to losing another load. Sloppy wet noises joined the hammering of her heart, drowning out the rest of the world. She told herself that after this blown nut, her head would be clear enough to think.

But by the time she flooded the bot pussy with a fresh dose of cum, she knew that was a lie too.

12