All Comments on 'CisterWife'

by JessicaMandella

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

at first I did not know how to rate this story, at times I thought this build up is way to long, then I thought ok it is getting better, at other times I though no way this could get any worse, then by page 4 I thought ok this is too long a story so I skipped to the ending, and when I read the last paragraph I thought ok, and only gave this 3 stars

JessicaMandellaJessicaMandellaover 6 years agoAuthor
WARNING: This is a Romance. Slow Buildup, not a QF

Never meant to lead you on, dear. I did call it a romance. That generally means heart over heat, delayed gratification, build characters before climax, emotions run the show, all that good stuff. Hopefully this comment will give a more obvious disclaimer. There's no Lesbian Romance category on Lit (only a keyword). We use what we're given. This story is all about loving hearts over body parts. That's not everyone's cup of tea, and that's all right. We all have different ways. (blows her a kiss).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awful

draged on forever, never could stay interested enough to read it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Draged? How does one drage?

Spelling jokes aside, this story delivers emotion right away like a kick in the guts. It's a romance. What did you expect? Characters don't have sex until they know each other. The way some readers demand sex in the first page reminds me of the rotten potato letter. LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
knuckle to the solar plexus

I actually downloaded this from her site. One of my friends I emailed it to said some people here don't like waiting for sex. I see someone here already posted about that, so I'll just say this is a thought provoking and haunting piece. I'm back off to her site to see what else she's written and probably buy it.

JessicaMandellaJessicaMandellaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much for your kind comments

It's safe to write about sex. Romance is emotion driven, so it exposes your heart more. I appreciate your sweet support.

I don't hold it against those who ignore the 'Romance' label and expect a QF. I miss cues too at times. You know, we all are odd bed fellows. We have in common our throwing off the shackles of censorship. I applaud those who write explicit sex. And I dearly appreciate all who appreciate explicit Romance for what it is. There's room for us all to come out and play. Thanks again dears.

tex4tgtex4tgover 3 years ago
wow is all i can say .

The first half of the story was hard to read because it was so sad :( But you finished the story with LOVE . I give it a Ten stars :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Geoff ruined it...

...and it was going so well.

I myself am a TG woman who five years ago was blessed to become co-wife to my wife of 22 years and our partner for the last 15 years. My first wife and I were married in '99, had two children, the whole time knowing she had married a woman. Then in '06 we met our 2nd wife and she moved across the country to be with us. Then in '08 the two of them finally convinced me to drop the act and come out to my family. Stuff happened, years passed, and now my two co-wives have the legal marriage and I am the stay-at-home mom that cooks, cleans, and keeps house for them... and I LOVE it! So this story was surprisingly lovely... until...

I have no idea why you had to ruin the ending with adding a hetero man, but that's exactly what it did... ruin an otherwise lovely romantic triad and turn it into nothing but cheap sex. All the feelings I'd built up for the three were flushed down the toilet. Women don't need men to be sexually fulfilled... and that's what your story implies. I could look past that and still give 3 or 4 stars for a mostly wonderful story, but you also pulled a really cheap move that totally kills the whole thing. Why? For the simple reason that you LIED to the readers. You have seven tags describing this story, and none of them even imply that there will be hetero sex in it. For lying to the readers, this gets 1 star. I hope you're happy tricking people into reading things they dislike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get a Trans proof reader next time.

Also if you genuinely wanted to tell a love story about a Trans woman. Having 4 peolle in your story claim to be men so they can rape women isn't the way to do it. You clearly have no experience actually dealing with transphobic lesbians because the arguments used here are the most surface level things ignoring the deeper trauma that Trans womwn face from transphobia. Tldr stay in your lane or at least get a Trans person to look over it next time 2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous