All Comments on 'Cities of Power Ch. 03'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 11 years ago
sex ed

I don't expect fictional characters to be medical experts, so I will forgive Opal her use of the douche as a contraceptive. However, I want to leave this here to make sure that your readers know that douching is NOT effective birth control. It's incredible the sort of myths people will believe when it comes to ways-to-not-get-pregnant-but-still-have-sex.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 11 years ago
More, please?

I love this story. I have read all of thr Calliopes and Bellas, but so far, this is my favorite of all of them. I know she douched,but she could still get preggers. I am really looking forward to seeing how this all goes down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it...want more!

Please tell me you are working on a Chapter 4?!

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 11 years agoAuthor
new chapters

Yes, both this series and y twelve tables series should get a new chapter each next month. I am working on them at present but being a little unfocused at times i do tend to jump around a little. My apologies for the delays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When are you going to make the next chapter?

giroostergiroosterover 6 years ago
Reading another

I like the direction the story is going about to read another.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

Blinded and the male animalistic mind - sex ….. he fucked up badly …. Dumb move ….. now dark clouds are moving in hopefully trix will not become a witch a slut …. Just 18 she is ….. 😵‍💫

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES