All Comments on 'Cities of Power Ch. 06'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please more of Calliope's stories

Please i Love your other stories but would love to see Calliope's story continued .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liking the story but it's starting to feel rushed.

You know when a show gets cancelled midway through a season and suddenly they have to fit all of remaining story into 4 episodes? The story is starting to feel like that.

The scenes jump from place to place relentlessly driving the story forward with nothing in-between. It's the in-between where the character development should be happening but isn't.

This chapter in particular added too many characters that I either can't remember being introduced because it was so brief, or they were just thrown into dialogue as if they were.

Take my criticism as constructive and I apologize for the anonymous post, I freely admit that I am too lazy to create an account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes plz more calliope

Calliope's story was the first story of yours I ever read. It made me fall madly in love with you and your writing. I would love to see it properly concluded. I like this story much more than I expected...i typically steer clear of "sci-fi", but I've very much enjoyed this series.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

A black brick lost his head , if that would be so easy in RL too so we could end wars before they starting ….. thats an absolute intense sensational chapter ….. extraordinary

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨☘️💝

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca3 months ago

This is absolutely superb, I am seriously hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES