All Comments on 'City of Angels Ch. 02'

by Love_Brokers

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice

it is pretty amazing.pls continue .want to know wat happens with Chad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
almost scared . . .

I love Craig and Evan . . .how they are helping each other heal . . .i love that Craig could face Jason . . But I'm scared about what Chad could represent . . . But i guess that's life . . .amazing and scary . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sweet story. Loving these two together :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just beautiful!

What a beautiful story! Love your characters, how we get to see inside their heads and know what they are feeling. I can't wait to see what happens! Part 3, please!! ! - pentopaper (not logged in :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
plz

I know we don't the characters as u do but plz don't brk hearts. Dam. Chad

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

iI hope that isn't the end. I love this story alot. I am so glad you didn't have Craig make the mistake of cheating and self-sabotaging. that was what I expected him to do. It was awesome for him for realize why he was attracted to certain men. I'm sad evan couldn't tell his dad he loved him. I hope he doesn't tell him he's gay. It looks like that might finish his dad off. lol. I hope the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Let Them Stay Together

I dread the idea that Chad may come between them. This is Evan's first time accepting his feelings towards another man, but Chad sounds like his first love so heartbreak may not be too far off, Hope I am wrong. Maybe Jason and Chad would hit it off? So long as it keeps our flawed heroes together I'd be good with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5+

There is so much tension in the story, a feeling that everything is just going to explode and the characters will not survive their attraction to each other. I'm anxious for the next chapter.

sm1982sm1982about 9 years ago
Love these two!

Looking forward to what happens next, especially with Chad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
his friend is definitely gay

He probably cut him off so he could hide it while living as an openly gay man finally. Kind of cruel to ditch him with no explanation though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

I. Absolutel love this story'. I. Can't. Wait. Until chapter. 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfection. 5 stars, of course!

I am so invested in these these two characters, both vulnerable and

courageous, helping each other to negotiate this harrowing path of new love blossoming. Great writing and story telling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Daddy Issues...

Love the story BUT I hate the way both men talk to their fathers. They're both very rude and hostile when talking to their fathers. Yes, they may have problems with their daddies. But the way they talk to them almost makes it seem as though they are rather the bullies and not the daddies. I'm African (and I don't know about other places), but that's no way to talk to your father...no matter what. Just saying. Other than that, I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I FIND THIS I HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE , THERE IS SOME THING COMING I DONT KNOW WHAT , BUT I FIND YOU ARE TEASING US INTO SOMETHING SINISTER , I HOPE SOMETHING HORRIBLE IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AND THIS TURNS INTO A TRUE LOVE STORY . I HATE SAD ENDINGS LIFE IS FULL OF SAD ENDINGS . I WILL READ ON , YOU PROBERBLY THINK WHO IS THE IDIOT I KNOW I CANT SPELL LOL. BUT I FIND THIS STORY ADDICTIVE . BIG J

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Scared

I almost died when Craig kissed Jason and he was falling under his spell again. I wonder if he'll tell Evan what happened. I think something is going to happen with this Chad person, I can feel it.

I actually didn't realize this was a series until I clicked on your page. I had read the first story and I was content that things were going to work out with these characters. I could have went on in blissful ignorance and not have to experience and/or feel the pain that I feel is coming for these two.

Fuck me! I cannot NOT continue reading though, you sneaky bastard you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous