All Comments on 'City of Angels Ch. 03'

by Love_Brokers

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Good story. Excited for the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love These Guys

And love the way you use the SoCal backdrop. Sometimes, it feels like another character.

Can it really be over in one more chapter? Seems as if there are too many important issues left to handle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sweet and ominous at the same time

You've captured perfectly that sense of "it could go great and end up being an epic love or it could be a devastating failure". We've all been in relationships like that at one time or another. It's like they say: the bigger the risk, the greater the reward. It's just too bad having your heart ripped out is what you're risking in this case. But if it works...soooo worth it.

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryabout 9 years ago
Love it

I really love this story. As cliche as it sounds growing up I didnt understand why I didn't find girls as attractive as my friends. It wasn't till years later that I figured it out. I did the same thing as Evan, kept my head down and just went through the motions of life. When I finally admitted it the emotional back lash from all that repression was exhausting. I never felt more myself.

Amazing emotional story. I'm completely in love.

TM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dont rush it

It seems as if one last chapter wont be able to give this story a rewarding conclusion. So please dont rush it.

judojonjudojonabout 9 years ago
very good

written very well. Do hope that you keep it up just came apron your third and after one page had to sit and read it all. Kept me right there the whole time , Im truly a new fan of yours. John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Was enjoying it TILL...

Sweet FILTHY HOLE???? Evan actually rimmed a filthy hole? That was such a turn off!!! That visual made me throw up in my mouth. Couldn't continue after that. :(

angelcakes666angelcakes666about 9 years ago
Love this story

It's hot, it's professionally paced, and the characters are really well developed. Well done - it's better than some of the Amazon gay novellas I've purchased.

LLAPLLAPalmost 9 years ago
Love the story

I only found your story after you published the 3rd chapter, and I love it! I love how you describe their fears and struggles, their 'isssues'.

Could you please tell us your individual names on Literotica (maybe at the end of the last chapter)? You wrote in your bio that this is a joint project, and I'd love to read your individual stories.

Oh and, you're a wonderful team! I'd love to read more stories from this collaboration :) You could easily publish something together, you're that good! Just please let us know in your bio if you do, so that we can support this wonderful duo and make it a huuuge success :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

TOP STORY BIG J X

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Yes, yes, Y.E.S.

Perfecto! And I'll be honest, I love the Daddy talk. I love how Evan loves being with Craig; so hot! I'm still scared that the next chapter is going to be a hard one for the characters. Please, please don't make them hurt too badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the weather, earthquake, fire

something is in the air! You're setting this mood of anticipation, change is in the air. I'm not sure what that change is, heart ache, a break up or a epic love. It's like the air still before a storm. How does Chad fit into this? When did Evann's relationship with his father sour? Is Evan supressing his memories of Chad as his first love? You have me asking questions of how this is all going to work out. Great writing with still many avenues for you to travel..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story so much! Thank you for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely story! I don’t know why I never read it before. In my top 10 now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous