City of Angels Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'connected.'"

"I still can't believe that's who you're with. The model. I mean, holy shit. And he's so nice."

"I can't believe it, either, to be honest."

"Oh, here they come."

Craig and friends came back out of breath, sweating and laughing.

"Thanks, Craig!"

"You're an awesome dancer!"

"Really incredible!"

"You want to go soon?" said Craig, getting behind Evan. "I'm ready."

"Yeah—uh, what about you guys?"

"Oh I think we'll stay," said Andy, seeing the only two lovers in the group wanted to be alone. "The night's still young. You guys go ahead. Have fun."

"Alright, well thanks Andy. Talk soon."

"Bye, everyone," Craig said, flashing them one last smile.

"Bye, Craig!"

"Yeah, bye!"

"You're a great dancer!"

As soon as they got into their rented SUV, Evan pushed Craig back in the driver's seat and kissed him.

"Thank you. Thank you for suggesting this. And taking me out. That was great. I loved it! We'll have to do it again sometime."

"Of course, if you want to."

"So our weekend with 'just us' didn't turn out quite as we planned."

"Well, it's not over yet."

"No," said Evan, stroking his thigh. "It's not."

Driving back, they did not speak much. Evan glanced over and saw that Craig was hard, the entire way. He was driving very fast.

The second they got into the hotel room, Evan took Craig over to a large, full-length oval mirror. He held him from behind, looking into his eyes.

"I want to see you. I want to see us. Every second. I want to see our cocks touching. I want to see us kiss. I want to watch myself make love to a man."

Craig could only groan in response as Evan began to kiss his neck. "Are you mine? Are you Daddy's boy, baby? Are you going to let Daddy fuck you and love you tonight? Is that what my sweet boy wants?"

Evan took Craig's hand and drew it down directly over his hard, throbbing cock. He continued to look in his eyes in the mirror.

"I know we've fucked. A lot. And it's been great. I've sucked your cock. I've tasted your cum. You've taken my cock inside you, you've swallowed my cum so many times. Mmmmm . . . it's all been so amazing. So perfect. But it really wasn't until tonight, being out, being open, being with all those men, that the reality seems to have sunk in. We're two men. Two guys. And I love it."

Craig looked in his eyes, hanging on his every word.

"I bet none of these other guys have said that to you. The ones that don't want to have a 'boyfriend.' I bet they've fucked you, without ever wanting to acknowledge that that's what they're doing. But I want to. It turns me on. As much as you do. Being a man with another man turns me on. I want to see it. I can't get enough of it."

"Oh Evan," Craig moaned.

Evan could see Craig's cock swelling and throbbing in his jeans. He could see the ridged head perfectly defined through the denim, straining hard on his thigh. He reached down to gently trace it, slowly and lovingly, his fingertips finding the most intimate details.

"Take it out for me. I need to see it."

Craig quickly unzipped his jeans, reached in, and pulled his cock out, through the fly, as fast as he could. It burst out, enflamed, rigid, swollen, and slightly curved.

Evan looked him in the eye in the mirror as he grasped the base with his whole hand, and just held it there for a while—not stroking, not jerking, just gently holding. He then used his fingertips to trace the shaft upwards, delicately feeling every inch as if he was a blind man reading Braille. He kissed Craig's neck as he touched his hardness, and smiled at him as he looked into the mirror. His hands slipped over Craig's smooth, tender sacs and across his thighs. He caressed his whole groin area for a long time, gently arousing Craig, until he moved down in front of the mirror, and got on his knees.

"Now watch me suck your beautiful cock, baby. Watch me do it."

Evan closed his eyes and began to put on a little show. He knew Craig was watching. Every second. Every detail. He could hear his sharp gasps; he could feel the involuntary twitching and jerking of his cock, and it only spurred him on to make it better and hotter. He opened his mouth slowly, deliberately, and held his cock as if feasting on the most succulent delicacy on the planet. He slipped his tongue out so Craig could see it, but held off sucking him inside for a moment.

Craig's eyes were riveted on the mirror—entranced not only with Evan's face but the image of his own erect penis. He looked at it swelling up for Evan, pulsing with desire, hard and hot, the veins popping, the head red and enflamed at the nearness of Evan's tongue and throat.

He stroked Evan's face and whispered, "Show me how you love it. Show me that you want me."

Evan pushed himself up and turned sideways to the mirror so Craig could see it all. He greedily slurped at Craig's meat, exaggerating the sounds, getting it really wet and slick, jerking the pre-cum out and swirling it all over, making his cock glisten with cum and saliva, before plunging his head downwards with an ecstatic moan.

He sucked him hard, bobbing up and down, stretching his mouth and relaxing his throat. Craig watched him do it, whispering, "Easy, Daddy, go easy."

Eventually Craig's words trickled to incoherent moans, the only sounds in the room besides Evan's sucks and gasps and the slick sliding of his mouth and hands. Evan pushed everything else out of his mind except the desire to show Craig his love for his body—his maleness, his hardness, his perfect, beautiful cock. Craig found himself being more aggressive with Evan, something he'd never done before, fucking his mouth hard, driving into his throat, filling him deeply, holding his head and slowly watching his eight inches disappear again and again.

Craig wanted to watch himself come. He wanted to watch himself spurt into Evan's mouth; he had to. As he got closer, sweating and moaning, he gently pulled Evan's mouth off and whispered, "Jerk me off into your mouth so I can see it."

Evan eagerly complied; turning again so Craig could see it all in the mirror. He jacked him harder, working the head skillfully and caressing his balls, feeling like a porn star. He would be that for him. He would be anything for Craig. He couldn't believe how much it was turning him on to have Craig see it all. He focused on Craig's cock, watching the head, coaxing out his pleasure, wanting him to come for him. He heard Craig's helpless moans growing stronger and ordered him to come. "Now, give it to me. Give me your cum, give it to me."

Evan opened his mouth wide and Craig yelled out hoarsely and sharply as he saw his streams of jizz spurt out in the mirror, into Evan's opened mouth and tongue. He didn't know if he'd ever had a longer, more intense orgasm. It seemed to go on and on the more he watched it. He saw his trembling, shaking cock squirting out its load and the sight drove him crazy, eliciting guttural moans and grunts with each stream.

Winding down, he was absolutely wiped, but he leaned down to kiss Evan and lick his own taste from his lips, moaning "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Evan kissed him back, and they watched themselves share the taste of Craig's hot cum still glistening on Evan's tongue as he fed it back to him. The sight seemed to push Evan over the edge. He got up and went to the divan in the room, grabbed the large, soft cushions from the seat and tossed them on the floor in front of the mirror. He stood in front of Craig and pulled his clothes off until they were both completely naked. He rubbed his raging erection gently over Craig's sweet, soft, spent cock, watching it grow. He took Craig's face in his hands and thrust his tongue into his mouth, devouring his lips, sucking and pulling and nipping with his teeth. He couldn't get enough of him!

"Now you're going to give Daddy that tight, perfect ass. Just like you did to me today, but I'm going to go much slower."

He gently pushed Craig down on the cushions, pulling his thighs apart to spread his cheeks wide. Craig knelt on his elbows and forearms, resting so his head was turned sideways and he could see everything Evan was doing. They were only inches from the mirror.

Evan took his time feeling him, his hands massaging his beautiful globes, traveling down his thighs and back up to his pink puckered hole. He let his thumb push in gently, slowly, teasing him. Evan's thick cock curved upwards out of his dark bush, his heavy muscular things and full ass looming over Craig's smooth, golden, shaved body. Craig kept his eyes locked onto Evan's face; he could see it suffused with lustful concentration as he explored his crack, his hole, and he relaxed further, giving himself for his perusal and pleasure.

"I love your body," Evan whispered, rounding his hands over each smooth cheek. "I have to . . . see it . . . taste it . . . mmmmmm," Evan moaned as he leaned down, spreading Craig wider and nestling his face closer to his sweet, filthy hole. He'd never done this before with Craig—with anyone. He'd never felt the desire to. But he did now, and he wanted Craig to see him. He flicked his tongue out, slowly, hesitating, growing harder with the distinct and forbidden smells. "Watch me taste you," he whispered, and pulled Craig's hips suddenly forward to bring his ass to his melting tongue. He moaned, his face half-hidden; Craig watched his head of curly dark hair burrow deeply between his thighs and ass, and felt his trembling tongue begin its luxurious exploration. Around and around, licking, savoring, teasing, making Craig cry out and fall forward in delirious pleasure.

Evan made an unhappy moan at losing contact with his tight, perfect hole. He scooted quickly after him and held him tightly this time, as he felt his thighs begin to shake.

Evan couldn't think of anything more intimate, anything more he could do to show Craig his full embrace of their sexual bond, of his love for his body and his willingness to love it all, completely. He held him open for a second before opening him up with his tongue, using the tip to caress his way inside and make love to his ass. He pushed in and in, deeper, as far as he could go.

"Evan," Craig gasped. "Evan."

Evan groaned out a stifled, muffled moan of pleasure in response, not stopping, not withdrawing, only plunging his tongue in further. At the same time he brought one hand around to Craig's cock and tongued his ass and stroked him at the same time.

Craig started bucking back on his head with his hips, pushing his ass onto him, shuddering in pleasure. Evan was taking him to another orgasm very quickly, and he didn't want that.

He whispered, "I want your cock inside me, baby."

Evan reluctantly pulled his face way, dazed. Instinctively, he turned Craig around, onto his back, and got him into a new position they had never done before. He pushed his thighs up, spreading them open towards his chest, and moved up to plant his strong arms on either side of him. He could fuck him missionary this way, and kiss him as he did it.

Evan was now facing the mirror, and he watched his own upper body trembling with the effort of keeping himself upright. He had Craig's legs up and bent at the knee over his arms, his pink hole open and beckoning and still glistening from his delicious tonguing.

He whined, beginning to lose control, "I'm gonna make love to you, baby. I'm gonna fuck my sweet angel . . . I'm seeing it . . ."

Evan watched in the mirror his big, hard cock, shiny and wet, pushing open Craig's spread hole, slowly opening him up. Craig followed his eyes, leaning his head backwards to watch as well. They both looked at Evan slowly disappear, getting bigger and fuller and harder as he slowly sunk inwards. The mirror fused them with the image of their love, giving them a representation of it that was so much better, more honest and true to either of them than anything they could say in words. They watched it unfold in wonder, mesmerized by the beauty.

"I'm doing it, baby, I'm inside you . . ." Evan gasped as he sunk in to the base, until Craig could feel his wiry pubes grinding into his soft, tender skin. "I'm in your ass, all the way, oh it's so good. Your tight ass feels so good."

He stared into Craig's eyes as he fucked him, thinking of all the men he'd seen that night, picturing Craig dancing joyfully with another man, thinking how Craig alone had introduced him to all this. He was everything to him! As his fucking got more intense, Craig brought one hand up to clutch Evan's face, the muscles of his forearm tense with strain. Their limbs twisted together into a writhing, sweating knot in front of the mirror as their lust wound tighter and tighter in a wordless spiral, binding them to each other stronger than ever before. Evan's mouth found Craig's and he devoured his lips, sucked his tongue into his mouth, until they rolled over and Craig shifted to get on top of him, never separating, never losing contact. He rode him with spread legs, looking at himself taking Evan deep, and watched as Evan began to fuck up into him harder and harder. His cock swelled back to life and rose beautifully out of his groin in a steep, straining curve. He yelled out loud when Evan reached up to stroke him, forcing out streams of cum which oozed down to moisten his ass for the big cock pushing all the way inside.

The sight of Craig's pre-cum slathering his invading cock was too much for Evan.

"I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, I can't stop it!" Evan yelled out suddenly and sharply, seconds before he let out a series of guttural cries, his cock shooting up streams of cum that slipped out of their tight home onto his hips. Craig bucked backwards, plunging downwards onto Evan's spurting cock as his own cum flew up in an arc and splattered all over the mirror. He gasped and cried out as he saw it trickling down the flat surface, blending perfectly with the image of their orgasming bodies.

He fell over on top of Evan, their bodies meshed into one big tangle and dripping with both sweat and cum. They moaned into each other, grasping and clutching, rubbing and touching and caressing until their heartbeats slowly, slowly returned to normal.

They were so tired they immediately curled into a tight spooning position and almost instantly fell into a doze on the cushions. Evan managed to reach up and find a blanket and soon they were curled into a ball, together, warm and content, as they fell into a deep sleep.

+++

A few hours later, Craig awoke with a start. Something had jerked him awake again, but it wasn't a dream this time. He was just dropping off to sleep again when suddenly the bottom dropped out of the room and the building made a violent jerk sideways, shaking back and forth, rocking on its foundations. Craig held his breath, listening, while adrenaline surged through his entire body, for any sign it was going to get worse. He heard tinkling, rattling, and creaking, but no deep, ominous roar. He felt Evan stirring and he held him tighter, waiting, then whispering, "It's ok. It's just a little one." They stayed motionless for a while as the tremors slowly faded away, debating whether or not to get up. But the crisis seemed to have passed.

+++

Looking back on their trip, through all the long, hot September that followed, both Evan and Crag would remember that small quake. It was as if it had been a sign of the strange and dangerous Indian summer that brought such havoc and upheaval to their city, as well as to their new life together. But that's what it was like to live in SoCal—long periods of peace and tranquility would give way to bursts of intense and unpredictable violence, whether manmade or natural. Their city was built on a fault line. It stood on shaky ground that could shift under their feet at any second, and no one who lived in Los Angeles ever quite forgot it. The knowledge was repressed, but never completely absent.

Driving back to LA from San Diego they were quiet and reflective. Happy—but they knew they had things to face when they got back. Craig was getting down to decision time with his deal; Evan would be starting a whole new phase of work as well as dealing with his dad. They had decided to put off Evan's moving in (formally) until he didn't need to be in Laguna as much. They knew in the next month or so they would have much less free time to be together, so they headed back with some reluctance.

Things had changed for them on this trip. They had become much closer, but in a way they hadn't, or couldn't, fully articulate yet. But the knowledge was there. It manifested in their silence, in loving looks, in the way Craig reached for Evan's hand on the road at every stop light, and in the way Evan touched and caressed Craig's shoulders as he drove.

They had spent another long day at the resort, so by the time they reached Malibu the sun was just setting. It was huge, dark as a blood orange, and isolated painfully alone in an empty sky. It meant that hot weather—very hot, dangerously hot weather—was coming. Of course, that made sense. It was a local legend that this was "earthquake" weather. It wasn't exactly true, but nevertheless everyone believed it. After months and months, nearly a year, with hardly any rainfall, it also meant "fire season." Craig had been through too many near-brushes with disaster living in Malibu not to pay attention. His house bordered old eucalyptus trees and acres of dried brush that would explode in an instant from a spark.

"I hate this weather. Gives me the creeps. So what are your plans this week?"

"Well I'm starting downtown, tomorrow. Fuck of a drive. But maybe I'll take Sunset so I can see you in your underwear everyday," Evan replied.

Craig laughed. "Anytime, baby, all you have to do is ask."

"And you'll be doing what?"

"Ah . . . meetings, mostly."

"Alright. Maybe we can catch dinner late."

They pulled in to Craig's house, and Evan walked over to his bike. Craig followed.

"Bye. I'll be by tomorrow, around 8:00?"

"Alright," Craig said, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Evan rested his arms on his shoulders and they held each other for a long, long time, until it was completely dark outside.

"I gotta go. See you tomorrow."

+++

The next week, like all the rest of September, was oppressively, unrelentingly dry and hot. Day after day, temperatures stayed in the high 90s, sometimes pushing past 100, baking the city and turning the already parched hills into powder kegs ready to explode. On the news they began to speak of forced black-outs and power-rationing. California always seemed to be in dire drought conditions, but it was especially true this time. There was a complete ban on lawn sprinklers; people were encouraged to take less showers and see if they could put up with a dusty car for another more week instead of going to the car wash. The nights brought only the tiniest relief; even at Craig's house in Malibu, the ocean breeze was so mild and weak it could barely be felt.

Evan arrived at Craig's house every night exhausted and drained. He was finding "teaching" to be quite demanding.

"It's not like I don't know my stuff. But all those eyes, staring at me! Makes me nervous. I lose track of what I'm saying."

"Aw," Craig said, as they cuddled on his couch. "You'll get better, trust me. Just think of how much I love you in your uniform while you're up there. God it's so hot that you're a 'sergaent.'"

Evan laughed. "I'll try to keep that in mind next time. So what about you? How are things? You seem tense."

"Do I?" Craig avoided his gaze. "Yeah, I guess I am. But there's no reason. Everything's going really well. Should know next Friday."

"Shit. You know I'll be down south. I'll have to be away."

"Don't worry about it. We'll be in touch. I don't want you to be thinking about me. Just, you know, be with your dad. It's ok."