City of Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan reluctantly pulled away to lead Craig into the huge enclosed shower. He turned on the water and as they stood together, held him tightly across the chest from behind. He nestled his hard cock tightly into Craig's ass cheeks and kissed his neck, sucking hard on his skin, whispering to him.

"You like that?" He pushed into him, slowly and teasingly thrusting up into his ass, not penetrating him, just rubbing his cock and his bush against his skin in rhythmic motions. Again and again he bent his knees and slowly pushed inward, straining as he pseudo-fucked him, making Craig gasp and clutch the recessed shower stall for support. Evan's cock was pulsing and his arms and legs shaking from the knowledge of what they were going to do—what he was going to do. But he controlled himself, slowed down, wanting to make it last. He let himself just hold him, his cock throbbing against him, for a minute, as the water warmed up.

Without looking away, he grabbed a bottle of shower gel and squeezed a generous portion onto Craig's smooth back, spreading it around with his hand. He found the body scrubber and lathered up his back, slowly dragging it up and down, around his shoulders and down his sides to his hips. Craig instinctively spread his legs a little further when he felt the soapy mesh wander onto his ass and into his crevice.

He turned around to face Evan and took the scrubber from him. Craig leaned in and kissed him deeply as he lathered his chest, dragging the soapy tool down his front and under Evan's balls, gently massaging them before soaping his hard cock.

The steam from the hot shower began to accumulate on the glass, slowly isolating the two lovers away from the outside, enclosing them in their warm chrysalis, encouraging the metamorphosis to commence. It was a change that Evan expected, even wanted. He was new again. He was overcome by the need to consummate his new found identity.

Evan separated from Craig's lips and spun him back around, his mouth immediately finding the back of Craig's neck, his cock finding a slippery home between his cheeks. He stroked along his buns, now nearly frictionless thanks to the soapy water.

The delicate sensation of Evan's shaft sliding along his anus weakened Craig's knees. He grabbed the bar to keep himself aright, pressing back into Evan for support, pressing his perfect ass even harder against Evan's virgin cock. "Please," his voice echoed in the shower.

"That's a good boy," Evan spoke softly in his ear. He bent his knees and brought the tip to his opening, teasing and nudging.

"Please," Craig said again, a slight quiver in his voice.

"God, you want it, don't you?" Evan uttered, sliding his hand up and down Craig's back. "You want me to fuck you."

He leaned in closer, his voice and breath hot and intimate in Craig's ear. "Daddy's going to give you what you want."

Craig impatiently pushed back on him, nudging himself open on Evan's firm tool, his lustful need so wanton, his desire to be filled so urgent, he was willing to forego the gentle introduction of gradual penetration. He wanted nothing more than to please the man in control of him, no matter what the cost. But Evan would abide no such abuse right now. He wiggled the head of his cock between his slick cheeks and paused, savoring the newness of Craig's tight warmth as it began its acceptance.

"Are you ready to take it?" he spoke in his ear.

"Oh, god," Craig moaned, pushing harder back onto him. Evan put both hands on his ass to prevent him from sliding further onto him.

"Slowly," he ordered him. "Take my cock slowly." He gradually relaxed his hold on his ass, allowing Craig to continue impaling himself on his rigid member, inch by inch until his ass pressed against his pubic bone. Still holding his perfect cheeks in his palms, Evan pushed him away momentarily, and then let him return, again burying himself in the tightest, silkiest hole he'd ever felt. He listened to Craig groan with pleasure as he took his inches again.

Craig relaxed and bent slightly at the waist to give Evan a steamy view of his shapely ass accepting him, wanting him, needing him, working his cock the way his tight hole was meant to. No lover Evan ever had would compare to what he was feeling now. Craig felt sure of it. His ass stretched wide to wrap Evan's thick base inside, caressing his cock along its entire length.

Evan picked up speed without even knowing it. It felt too good. It felt better than good. It was perfect—his ass, his back, his hairless body, his beautiful hard cock rigid in his hand, all perfect, glistening in the hot shower. Evan rubbed his smooth, slippery back with his hands and held his own hips still, forcing Craig to rock and thrust back onto him, fucking him rhythmically with his whole body.

"That's right, you keep taking it. God! Take it all!"

Craig pushed back as far onto him as he could just to the brink of tolerable pain, Evan's cock disappearing completely inside him. He stood mesmerized by how wide his cock was stretching his hole, all for his pleasure. "Stroke me with your ass," Evan mumbled. His balls tightened under him. Craig's ass was the tightest fuck he'd ever experienced, his smooth canal squeezing him all the way inside. "Stroke me good. Make me cum with your ass," he commanded.

Craig moaned at the thought of feeling Evan's cum jet inside him. He bent further, flopping over and holding onto the shower bar with outstretched arms above him, using it as leverage to fuck back onto his virgin lover, earnestly stroking out his seed. Evan held still as he watched his Adonis caress him with his beautiful, perfect body, giving himself completely for Evan's pleasure, his sexy pink hole stretching and receding over and over, luring Evan into an orgasmic trance.

"Don't you stop. Don't you fucking stop," his voice echoed. He began thrusting rhythmically with Craig's rocking ass, never taking his eyes off the beautiful point of contact. He was about to come inside a man. The realization drove him into a frenzy. It was going to be the most satisfying orgasm he would ever know. He knew where he belonged. The peace that settled over his heart at that moment sparked the release of a creamy torrent that he wanted to give as much as Craig wanted to receive. And give it to him he did, more than he'd ever given to anyone before. He throbbed and pulsed inside Craig's body until there was nothing more to give.

Craig stood up slowly, Evan's dick still inside him and felt two strong arms wrap around his abdomen and a pair of lips touch his neck. He stood there with his hands on the bar, almost perplexed by the feeling of love wrapping around his body when Evan should have been pushing him away right now.

But the last thing Evan was going to do was push him away. He would emerge from this shower a changed man, a freer soul than when he entered. But his new identity was steadfastly tied to Craig. Like the pale yellow butterflies inexorably drawn to the exotically-colored Birds of Paradise that lined LA's streets, he would find his survival going forward dependent on him.

+++

A little while later, after a short nap, they were awake in bed, Craig sitting up against the headboard with a sheet barely covering him and Evan leaning up on one elbow.

Craig had actually woken up before Evan, stressing out and full of anxiety. He watched Evan sleeping peacefully for quite a while, envying him. Now that he was here, now that they'd fucked . . . in such an amazing way . . . he felt his usual insecurities come crashing back. Craig felt like an old, damaged soul next to Evan's complete purity and innocence. He reached out with one hand to stroke his hair as he slept, his mind already in a quandary, wanting to need him, but guarding himself out of instinct and habit. He seemed too goddamned good to be true.

But he couldn't help but smile when Evan awoke, stretched, caught his eye, and broke into a huge, shit-eating grin.

Evan rolled towards him and gazed at him adoringly. "God you look good when you smile. You should do that more."

Craig saw the worshipful gaze and it made him uncomfortable. He'd seen that look before, too, and it always made him want to crawl under the covers and hide. He ducked Evan's eyes and absently touched his head.

"You're sweet."

Evan could literally sense Craig evading him, running away. He was stroking his head like he was a cute little puppy.

"Don't do that."

"What?" said Craig, still not looking at him.

"Patronize me. I'm not stupid."

"I didn't say you were."

"Oh, I get it, I see now. This is one of your 'issues,' isn't it?"

"What?" said Craig, disingenuously. "We're just sitting here."

"Yeah, talking. Being close. Intimate with each other. You don't like that."

"No, not true. I was with you all day. We had plenty of intimacy as I recall."

Evan looked at him for a while, noticing how tense he seemed under his gaze.

"You know, Craig, I was with someone for five years. Yes, it was a woman. Yes, it was different. But I did learn some things. I have been in a long-term relationship. I learned how to just be with someone."

The mention of a "long term relationship" made Craig even more uncomfortable, and Evan could see him literally shifting and squirming in bed, as if trying to get away from him. Evan reached out and stilled him, keeping one hand on his thigh.

"You don't like me liking you. You're uncomfortable with it. I can see it."

Craig couldn't say anything. His body was stiff and trying to pull away. His nervous system was immediately on alert. He felt the need to flee.

Evan could read his distress. His body was radiating pure anxiety and fear. Wow. He wasn't kidding. But it only made him like him more.

"Just answer me one thing, then. Please," Evan said. "Honestly."

"What?" Craig said, hoping he would change the topic.

"Do you like me?"

"Yes," said Craig, immediately, without a thought. He could look into Evan's eyes when he said it.

"Do you want me to go away?"

"No!" Craig said, automatically and instinctively, but then instantly turning deep red.

Evan kept one strong, warm, firm hand on his thigh. He leaned up to kiss him on the lips, whispering, "Then I'm not. Just give me a chance. Please. I want to be with you. I wanted it from the first moment I met you. I'm not going to be like these other guys."

"Evan . . ." Craig said, almost pleading with him. "You should run. In the other direction. I'm—"

"Perfect," Evan whispered, shutting him up with his mouth. "You're perfect."

+++

After eating, and taking a walk on the beach, they fell asleep. It had been a long day. There wasn't even a question if Evan was going to stay or not. He spooned into Craig in his bed, wrapping his arms around him from behind and holding him close.

Evan was awoken from a deep sleep a few hours later. He found himself hard, already oozing pre-cum, already pushing into Craig's ass. He was right in the middle of it before he even became conscious of where he was.

Craig was whimpering, half awake, half asleep, but pushing back into him, shifting his body, signaling what he wanted.

"Fuck," Evan hissed, surprised at how achingly, ridiculously hard he had gotten in his sleep. The head of his cock was full and red and swollen, nudging against the tight puckered hole he'd ravaged earlier, wanting more.

He reached over and got Craig in a kind of gentle neck lock, his strong, beefy forearm pressing his throat. He licked his neck, bit his ear, and pushed harder against his tender hole. "Do you want it?"

Craig moaned and rolled over, getting on all fours. He pushed slightly up on his forearms, getting in position, showing Evan how he liked it.

It was pitch black save for the huge moon flooding light through the window. Outside Evan heard a coyote howl not far from the house. Maybe it was a wolf. A dry, hot wind blew through the window, fluttering the shutters. The Santa Anas were picking up, bringing the presence of the desert, mysterious and eternal, into the room. Primitive and wild, stronger even than the ocean, they would hold the city in their powerful grasp for days on end, sometimes weeks.

Evan's breath came harsh and ragged as he reared up on his knees between Craig's thighs, as open and vulnerable to his own animal instincts as the valley to the immense power of the invading desert beyond its borders.

He needed to fuck him. He didn't care about anything else. His cock was drooling and dripping, pulsing hard and hot, swollen with raw lust. He might hurt him, he briefly thought, but he couldn't stop it. He gritted his teeth as he grasped his own dick at the base, spit on his hands and lubed it up and directed it to the beautiful ass cheeks Craig had softly opened for him.

His taut thighs trembling, he moaned loudly as he found the opening and pushed past the tight ring, as gently as he could but still too fast, too hard. He heard Craig cry out, but he couldn't stop. He sunk his hips forward, as slowly as he could, groaning as he pushed forward until he was all the way in. Evan held himself still, waiting, trembling. "Huhhhhh . . ." he exhaled a long, drawn-out sigh. His eyes rolled back in his head in unbelievable, aching pleasure. He could feel his cock inside him, so huge and swollen, and thought he would pass out from how good it felt.

They were still for a second, poised, Evan instinctively hesitating to give Craig time to adjust to his presence, waiting to feel him completely relax.

Then Craig clenched his muscles and pushed back on him, urging him on. The winds gusted and howled as Evan began to fuck him, eyes closed, acting on pure instinct. They both gave in to nature, needing more hardcore fucking, so different from their tender lovemaking of the afternoon. Slowly at first, then harder and faster and deeper until Evan was slamming into Craig with his hips and slapping against his ass, hurting him, making him grunt and cry out. His hips pistoned in and out of their own accord; he hardly had to do anything. The wet passage getting more and more slippery and smooth and easy, he became one with his cock, thinking of nothing else but the desire to drive it into his man, his lover, his mate. He fucked Craig hard, harder and harder, grunting and growling as he violently pulled his hips and thighs closer; Craig's loud moans and cries only spurred him on.

Evan started yelling out, he couldn't help it. "Fuckin' take that cock, you want it, you want it, you want Daddy's BIG FUCKING COCK!" The horrible, naughty, taboo words just erupted out of his throat, as unstoppable as the cum surging up from his balls.

"Oh shit, oh fuck!" Evan whined as tears came into his eyes. He felt like he was being driven by a force he could not control, but he knew Craig wanted it this way. He rutted into him like a wild animal.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh here it comes, here it comes, here it fucking comes, Craig, TAKE YOUR FUCKING DADDY'S SWEET CUM, take it, take it all. . ." His wild cries trailed off into whimpering moans as he began to come, the pleasure so huge, so great, it rumbled through him like a giant earthquake. He felt Craig shaking violently and heard him yell out at the same time, their newfound desire so perfect in its own way, wrapped around a mutual need—one being, one having. The taboo erupted between them, out in the open, spurred on by the wild night and protected in the dark.

Evan pumped a steady stream of thick cum deep into the spasming walls of Craig's ass, feeling him come at the same time, and hearing him yelling back at him to fuck him, fuck him hard, give him his cum, don't stop, don't stop . . .

Exhausted, drenched in sweat, trembling, Evan collapsed on top of him, caressing his face, smoothing his hair, kissing him, apologizing, licking his tears off his face, and then wrapping him as tight as he could in his strong, protective arms.

+++

Evan awoke again at dawn, torn out of a delicious sleep by his conscience. Something was bugging him.

He got up and went to the window, naked, and stood looking at the city. He glanced at Craig, who looked so beautiful—a sweet, slumbering angel. Outside the vast, awesome city was also asleep, glittering and clean, purified by the winds.

Evan could see the red banners of the Getty eerily flapping up and down the highway. "Eros" and "Aphrodite" unfurled in the breeze, shamelessly advertising themselves like whores in the morning light, reclaiming the ancient ocean basin for the classical gods of love.

He smiled, thinking of how just a few weeks ago he sat in his patrol car gazing up at the hills. And now here he was on top of them, no longer just a voyeur.

His gaze traveled up and down the coast, journeying south, drawn to his past and Laguna, and that's when he remembered. Something his mother had said, and an image that had registered somewhere on his consciousness before settling down into a deeper mental strata. Something about his father.

"Be nice to your father, he hasn't been feeling well lately." His dad's face red and sweating, his breathing a little labored. Evan felt a clutch of fear, a brief moment of panic. Something was wrong. He resolved to make a trip there this weekend. Maybe he should go see a doctor.

He glanced at Craig again, his heart swelling, pulsing with new, growing love . . .

Maybe he shouldn't be so hard on his father. He could be kind of a prick, but the fact was Evan had never doubted, had always felt, that his father loved him. And there was no doubt that at one time, long ago, his Daddy had been his entire world. Evan felt a lump in his throat as he thought of his dad making an effort to help him, following him out to the driveway, and just standing there alone as he took off.

Maybe the captain was right. Maybe it was time to get off the fucking highway.

He turned back towards Craig and crawled into bed, feeling at peace, at home in his new self.

+++

Thanks for reading. This is an entry into the Valentine's Contest, so if you feel inclined, please remember to vote!