CityWolf II -Martha's Cold Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CityWolf
CityWolf
249 Followers

Joe was relentless, smacking her hard and fast for a long time. When he was done, he invited the others to join in while he held her. They all helped out.

After they were all done, Joe lifter her up a little, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "I presume you know what to do with this," he stated.

Martha knelt down in the snow and sucked him off. The others at first were silent, but shortly started calling her names and taunted her. It did not take long for Joe to explode into her mouth.

"You'd better swallow every drop. If you get any on me, I'll bury you in the snow."

Martha did as she was told.

Bill told her to crawl over to him.

At least he was close to the now warm fire. Martha crawled over and knelt in front of him. She took his cock into her mouth. She was beyond humiliation.

He pulled out in time to come in her face.

The next two guys had her suck them off at the same time. They also came in her face, but then made her wipe the cum off with her hands and then lick it off of her hands. They then pushed her onto her back in the snow and held her down.

Each of the other guys took turns alternating between fucking her mouth and cunt.

She was disgusted by the taste of her own juices in her mouth. Her back was freezing from being in the snow, but the rest of her could feel the warmth of the fire.

While she was being held down, Marge took off Martha's boots, making her feel even more naked and vulnerable, as if that was possible. Martha tried to protest, but had a cock in her mouth at the time and couldn't.

Several of the guys had seconds and then Sally, who was really drunk, said she would like some service. Sally, seemingly without embarrassment, pulled down her pants and ordered Martha over.

Martha crawled over to her and lapped at her clit, eliciting hoots from the rest of the crowd. This was perhaps the most disgusting yet, as Martha is not in any way bisexual.

After Sally told her to stop, Marge announced to the crowd "Look what I found! It looks like dog shit, but it is certainly some kind of shit. Let's see if our little slut is hungry."

Martha couldn't believe her ears. It was shit and they were going to make her eat it. The fight was out of her at this time.

Marge laid down a handkerchief with the shit on it in the snow and Martha knelt down and ate it.

When she looked up, all the guys were around her with their dicks out. She couldn't believe that any of them had anything left to fuck her again. Then she was hit in the face with a stream of piss. Soon there were five streams. They liked to aim for her face and breasts, but they had been drinking a lot and saturated her.

Marge shouted that she better be drinking some. Martha was totally defeated and opened her mouth and took a swallow.

After they were done, they left her alone for a bit. Martha huddled close to the fire, trying to stay warm, a task made more difficult by the loss of her boots.

After a while, Marge said "We're leaving, but we won't put out the fire. Bye!" and with that they all started jogging to the car.

Martha was stunned. She could not stay behind. The fire would go out eventually and she'd be stranded naked in the woods in the snow. She took off after them.

They were not moving very fast, but Martha could not keep up with them. She was shivering and her feet quickly became frostbitten. They waited in the car until she got to the side of the road, and then pulled away, laughing and waving to her.

Martha got scared that she might really freeze to death. It was late and this was not a busy road. After just a few minutes, though, she saw the lights of another vehicle. She hoped that it would not be someone she knew or someone who would take advantage of the situation, but she had no choice but to flag down the vehicle.

As it got closer, she could see that it was a van. It pulled up beside her, the side door slid open and she was pulled inside. It was occupied by four high school boys who were out drinking. She knew their faces, although she did not really know them. They sure knew who she was, or at least that she was a waitress that they had seen around town.

They could not believe their luck. They pulled Martha into the van, laid her on her back in the back of the van and laid her in the back. Nothing strange, but they took turns forcing her to blow them kneeling over her face, then finishing up with straight sex and then having her clean them off afterwards. Martha was too cold, tired and upset to even struggle.

When they got back to town, they stopped at a local bar and got out of the van, dragging Martha back out into the cold. They seemed to have lost interest in her but did not want to leave her in the van.

When she realized that they were done with her, she decided to make a run for home (although she did not have her keys and did not know how she would get in), about a half mile from where she was.

As she scurried off, the guys threw snowballs at her, connecting three times, stinging her back and back-side. It was late and no one was really around. She still did not want to be seen. Twice, she had to duck down behind parked cars when another car drove nearby.

At one point within 3 blocks of her apartment a police car came up with its lights on. The cop had seen her and found her crouching and shivering behind a car.

The cop said "Well, Martha, fancy meeting you here." The cop was an old boyfriend of Martha's. He had been head over heels over her, but she cheated on him and dumped him after taking up with his best friend. He was deeply hurt at the time, but she actually rubbed it in and humiliated him in public a few times.

"John, you've got to help me. I'm freezing." John came over, she thought to help her into the car, and he spun her around and put handcuffs on her.

"What are you doing?" asked Martha. "I need your help."

John replied, "Just like I needed your help a few years ago. I'm going to enjoy this."

He put her into the back of the car and then stood outside and made a call on his cell phone. He got in and proceeded to drive slowly towards the station, making sure he stopped every time he could to talk to anyone he saw on the streets. When they came over to see what the cop wanted, John was sure to introduce Martha, so they not only noticed her (if they had not already) but knew who she was.

Upon arrival at the police station, there were a number of people outside. John pulled her out and made her walk, nude and handcuffed, through the crowd and to the station. She saw several flash bulbs.

As they got inside, he whispered in her ear and told her that his phone call made sure that she had an audience and that at least one of the camera flashed was Marge's brother, who was a photographer for the local newspaper.

She was charged with public lewdness and prostitution. The headline noted that just over her picture. The story was dicey enough to get some play nationally and over the internet, where her pictures were posted again and again.

She got probation, but left town as soon as she could, waitressing in a larger city in a fleabag apartment, haunted periodically by the internet stories and pictures.

CityWolf
CityWolf
249 Followers
12