CJ Gives Herself to Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,228 Followers

CJ knew her juices were flowing from her hole and down between her butt cheeks. She even pictured the way her wetness was coating the other probe, the one made of balls that was working deep in her bowels. Oh, how wonderful that felt as well!

She was cumming again. In fact she hadn't stopped cumming. This felt better than the best sex she'd ever had. And the whole class was watching. CJ barely even thought of that. In fact she'd stopped thinking, her brain was too far gone now.

She barely even noticed when the students swapped the thing in her arse with a new probe. They were welcome to fuck her arse as much as they liked so long as her cunt was filled and her clit was being rubbed.

Right on cue a finger came back to her clit. It was just as well because the enormous probe was still punishing her cunt. Now the students were totally in their zone, simply using her as a subject to test their many different devices. CJ was beside herself with lust.

Whatever was jammed into her hole next was buzzing and CJ realised that the new probe in her arse was doing the same. It wasn't necessary. The students were continuing to fuck both her holes and were proving rather skilful at it. So long as they kept that up CJ would continue to cum for them.

Her nipples were being pinched and she was cumming even harder. CJ could hear her own noises of pain and pleasure. Another time it would have been embarrassing but right now she wanted them to serve as encouragement for the class.

She came again, feeling her cunt muscles trying to squeeze around the intruder. But they wouldn't do it and CJ realised it was because she'd been stretched so wide that her muscles couldn't work normally. It was only when the students withdrew the monster probe, slowly dragging it from within her, that J felt her cunt spasm with the aftershocks if her latest orgasm.

Then something small and vibrating was placed deep in her cunt. CJ couldn't decide if that was relief or not. Soon whatever they had in her butt began to grow and expand. CJ knew their new apparatus was supposed to hurt but she was too busy having yet another climax. Then the anal device got really big and CJ felt she would be split apart. So she came again with a long and hard climax as she thrashed against her restraints.

The class wasn't wasting any time. They had their experiment to conclude and all their instruments to use. CJ's arse was emptied out while something small stroked inside her cunt. She could picture her arsehole dilated wide and being inspected by the whole class. That thought triggered her next explosive release.

Over and over different devices were introduced to her body as she lay there helpless on the table. They either buzzed or vibrated or simply moved in and out of her horny holes as she slobbered and moaned in helpless reverie. She came no matter what they did to her.

Something cold was used and she came. Something hot brought the same response.

Another device went into her cunt and then was expanded. Once more it was enormous, growing till it hurt and then growing still more. This time there was no fucking but the fingers were back on her clit and CJ had no trouble cumming at all. Over the din of her own orgasm she heard Donald mention something about 'sphincter response' and knew she'd been stretched so wide back there that she couldn't feel the latest instrument inserted into her chute.

CJ lost count of the number of things they shoved into her and the number of times she came. There was no point trying to count what she could not control. She'd signed over her body to the students and they took what they needed from her.

It was only after a long time, it felt like ages, when CJ felt herself beginning to fade, that at last the procedure seemed to slow and then stop. So many orgasms had run together that it took a while for CJ to even realise that she'd stopped cumming. Her holes were empty again and the professor was talking to the class in her calm, strong voice.

'That is definitely time expired everyone. Donald, make sure all the data is backed up. The rest of the class will leave and you four need to help your test subject. And please Bess, make sure that she signs the final forms for the ethics committee.'

CJ's chest was pounding. She could still hear her own ragged breathing. But she sensed that finally her ordeal was over. The professor had dismissed the class. She could hear chairs dragging on the hard floor as the students collected their bags and filed out of the lab.

Bess was beside her now, gently removing the gag. She held one finger to CJ's lips.

'Shhh. Don't try to speak yet. Let everyone leave and then we will finish up.'

CJ was exhausted. She gladly lay back on the table as the foursome went to work on her. The thin curtain was removed and she could feel unseen hands removing the clamps and measuring devices from her body. Bess had a towel and softly mopped up the drool from CJ's mouth and her cheeks and even her neck. God she was humiliated. She'd never been so out of control in her life.

The four of them were busying themselves around her and CJ saw Mags again with her small tits and her long nipples. Kind of sexy. She saw Donald -- almost a boy with his slender limbs and baggy shirt. CJ saw that he did, indeed, have the glasses she'd expected to find on this budding scientist.

Jenny was there still. She was stunning, truly a beauty with long blonde hair and the face of a magazine model. CJ noted her tits as well, smaller than Bess' but sitting high and firm under the buttons of her shirt.

CJ was still strapped to the table and the stirrups. She was wondering when the students would release her. Her brain was returning to normal and she was slowly beginning to wonder if she shouldn't flee from the lab as quickly as possible. Then she sensed Mags close by her side.

'You were so wonderful CJ,' she whispered. 'Thanks for doing all this for us. Bess said you'd be fantastic and you were.' Somehow that revelation didn't make CJ feel any less embarrassed.

'You did a lot today,' she continued. 'We pushed you hard. We really want to thank you now. There's something we like to do for our most special subjects.'

CJ had no idea what Mags was talking about. She wanted to say something, to thank Mags. Or to plead to be released from her bonds. She was still too frazzled to make the words come out.

'We have all our measurements now,' Mags was continuing. 'So this is just for you.' There was a small giggle and she was gone.

CJ was startled by the new sensation on her inner thighs. Then it was on her cunt. They were touching her. More, they were fondling her. She didn't know what to make of it. Until, that is, she felt someone's lips on her cunt, softly kissing her labia.

It was Mags! CJ could see her down there between her legs, still spread wide in the stirrups.

She was still trapped. The students had used and abused her. Now they wanted to take advantage of her some more. CJ simply didn't have the energy to protest. Besides, she'd been so embarrassed and ashamed it seemed there was nothing left to protest about.

Plus there was the fact that Mags was being soft and slow. It felt amazing. The young woman had done this kind of thing before, eating pussy. With her lips she gently suckled on CJ's labia, savouring them, almost loving them. CJ had never felt anything quite like it before.

Then Mags placed her tongue right on CJ's slit. She worked slowly, carefully moving it up and over CJ's sensitive clit. It was delightful. A hell of a way to show gratitude.

CJ didn't need to writhe this time. Mags was obviously skilled and she wanted to build CJ up slowly. CJ assumed that was the idea, a relaxing orgasm all her own after the innumerable shrieking climaxes she'd surrendered to their machines.

It still felt strange to be strapped down to this table in a science lab while a young female student explored her cunt. But CJ lay back happily and allowed Mags to dip her tongue into the middle of her hole and scoop up her still copious juices. CJ moaned a deep, soft moan of joy.

Sweet Bess was beside her next, standing at the side of the table and smiling a wonderful smile to CJ. Her young friend leaned in and pressed her mouth to CJ's. The kiss was firm, insistent, and CJ allowed Bess to force herself on her. More, she was happy when Bess pressed her tongue into her mouth and she opened to let the other's tongue deep inside. CJ knew it was making her cunt gush for Mags but all she could think about was that fabulous night at Sarah's and the lust she'd felt for Bess ever since.

Then Bess broke the kiss and put her soft hands on CJ's tits. She was massaging them again, expertly. It made CJ moan louder. She wondered how Bess could know she loved her tits being handled in just that way. But she didn't really care because it felt so good and because it was Bess who was pleasuring her.

'CJ's anus will be a little tender Donald,' spoke Bess with quiet assurance. 'You should apply some of that lotion. Do it softly though.' CJ was stoked at Bess' concern for her. If only she wasn't so hung up on that fiancé of hers!

Jenny was making herself busy too, moving around to undo the leather restraints. The strap across her hips went first and then her legs. Meanwhile, Mags was starting to work some real magic on her cunt and CJ could feel her next orgasm in a long, slow rise from somewhere deep inside. Bess' hands were fantastic on her tits and then she felt Donald's finger slowly inserted between her arse cheeks.

Actually her anus wasn't so sore. Her arse would need a few days before it worked properly again. But she was a plaything for these young people. And Donald's delicate touch was an added thrill. Perhaps the other students had trained him. CJ could feel herself getting close. She was going to cum in Mags' little mouth. But she knew there was one more thing that would clinch the whole deal.

'Please Bess,' she gasped. 'Please let me have your tits. Let me have them.'

Bess just grinned and removed her hands from CJ. In one swift move she yanked up her shirt and her bra. Those big double-Ds fell out into plain view. CJ gasped. She'd seen them before but still she gasped. CJ could feel herself cumming just form the sight of them. It was a different kind of release. The soft finger and the gentle mouth on her holes slowly drew out one long continuous, soft orgasm.

'Please Bess...' she croaked. Bess was still smiling as she leaned over CJ and draped one of her big, soft tits right over CJ's mouth. CJ hungrily tried to work the flesh with her lips and her tongue until Bess shifted her position and fed her nipple straight into CJ's mouth. The result was that CJ started to cum all over again, continuing to flood Mags' mouth with her cunt juices. Where was it all coming from?

Jenny finally released CJ's hands just as Bess was ready to change position and feed the other tit to her. CJ reached up and took hold of Bess by her waist. She'd not really had the chance to caress Bess that other night. It felt good to touch her. It felt so much better when Bess switched and fed her other nipple into CJ's mouth.

The other two had left her holes finally. CJ didn't mind, she was still coming down from those two exquisite rewards they'd given her. Suckling on Bess' nipples was just the thing to prolong the sensations and the warm buzz that filled her body and her brain. Greedily she sucked and licked on Bess' nipples, using her free hand to move Bess back and forwards. It wasn't as much of Bess as CJ wanted but she was glad to finally have this much.

'We might need to let Donald give you a small reward too,' murmured Bess with a grin. CJ did her best to query Bess with her eyes, not wanting to release the nipple from her mouth. 'After I had all those instruments and measurements I needed a real cock,' she went on. 'It might be good for you,' she smiled. 'And Donald deserves something for being so patient with all our womanly needs.'

Now CJ did let go of Bess' nipple. She was a little nervous. What more did the students want from her? Letting some strange boy fuck her? But deep down CJ knew that Bess was correct - a real flesh cock was just the thing to help her come down from her ordeal. She lifted her head to glance at Donald. He was standing at the edge of the table, obviously feeling extremely horny himself. CJ knew it was hardly his fault as he'd seen her holes repeatedly stuffed and been left to do nothing more than measure her reactions.

'Yes, yes let him do whatever he wants,' murmured CJ as she let her head drop back down.

'Can he give you his cock?' asked Mags. 'Is it OK for him to fuck you?'

'Yeah sure,' she replied, resigned to it. 'Tell him to fuck me.' She lifted her head again to see that Mags was already working at Donald's flies. Beside her she could hear Bess chuckling. These young people seemed to have some kind of private fuck club that they'd turned into a science class.

Mags was lightly stroking Donald's cock, though CJ could see he didn't need it. He looked even younger with his pants around his ankles. He was thin and pale and his cock didn't seem special at all. It fitted nicely into Mags' hand. CJ wondered whether her cunt was now too stretched to feel Donald at all. But his balls were big and low and CJ guessed he'd have enough virility to at least give her a nice long screw. His shaft looked like steel and

'Get him a condom Mags,' instructed Bess.

'No no,' urged CJ. She wanted it over and done with. 'Its OK. Cum inside me.' CJ had gone on the pill again and she figured letting the young geek shoot inside her was the least risky thing she'd done for ages. There was nothing more to say once Bess lowered herself and once more shoved her big tits into CJ's face.

The close presence of Bess gave CJ just enough energy to pleasure her in return. There was no need to exert herself for Donald. Her legs were still up in the stirrups so he had perfect access to her. CJ only had to wait as the young science student shuffled forward. She wondered if Mags was still holding him, helping his aim as he moved to CJ's stretched hole.

The head of this flesh cock pressed against CJ's opening. She forced herself to relax. As tired as she felt, something inside her wanted that young cock. She felt Donald push forward and then he was in her. The boy seemed to know what to do and a single, slow thrust was all he needed to sink to the hilt inside CJ's hole. Her cunt swallowed him as they both let out slow groans. The sudden insertion of real meat felt terrific. CJ knew she was being used as a hole once more but it would be nice to be fucked for as long as her tender cunt could last.

CJ felt Bess' hands back on her tits and she realised how right the students had been. It was delightful to receive all this soft, warm stimulation after the frenzied assault of machines and rubber probes.

Mags appeared and CJ saw she, too, had her shirt pulled up and her tits sticking out. They were small, A-cups if that, and that made her long nipples look even bigger and harder. CJ tried to turn her head to stare. It was hard to take her mind off the gentle thrusting Donald was giving. Damn if that little science geek dick didn't somehow hit the spot. CJ knew she was moaning softly in time with Donald's stroking. It was gentle and far away, very relaxing.

Then she saw Mags was pushing her pants down past her skinny hips. The young woman was obviously very aroused. Her dark pink nipples were hard and long. Mags was going to play with her cunt. Did the whole group intend to have an orgy with CJ in the middle? CJ looked at Bess again with her heavy tits dangling in her face. It didn't look like Bess was going to get any more involved. It was the same as had happened at Sarah's place.

CJ realised it was time for her to make something happen. She turned her head back to Mags, now with one hand deep in her cunt.

'Let me,' she gasped at Mags. After the next thrust from Donald she repeated it -- 'Let me.'

Mags stopped her fiddling, realising she was being watched. She looked straight at CJ. 'What?... you mean?...'

CJ knew she did mean that. She'd been driven into a frenzy by the students. Donald had his cock deep in CJ's cunt and Mags had already swallowed her juices. CJ just knew that she wanted to taste that young cunt.

'Yes. Come here to me.'

'There's no room on that table for all three of us.'

Donald was still gently plumbing her cunt with his hard cock. CJ didn't want to give that up.

'Get me down,' she rasped.

Quickly Donald and Mags got CJ's legs out of the stirrups and helped her off the table. Bess had helpfully found some large towels to spread onto the hard floor of the lab. 'Lucky we didn't need these today,' she snickered. CJ was aware that the beautiful Jenny was standing to the side, a keen observer but quite detached from the action.

CJ got herself onto all fours and waited for Donald. The young geek didn't keep her waiting and quickly took up position behind her. CJ wiggled her hips and Donald obliged by spearing her once more, shoving his young cock all the way to the hilt. He grunted and CJ moaned. She knew that cock would make her cum one last time for today.

She rocked back as Donald resumed his thrusting. Mags got onto the floor in front of CJ and shuffled herself into position. CJ could see her shirt was still pulled up high but she'd discarded her pants. Mags had understood what CJ wanted and she propped herself on her elbows and slid her hips under the older woman's face. CJ was panting in response to Donald's eager thrusting fucking when Mags split her skinny young legs and exposed her swollen cunt lips.

CJ saw that Mags had nice long labia. She noted a tuft of hair above her smooth lips. She knew she could smell the scent of the eager student. At that moment CJ stopped thinking and lowered her face into the cunt laid out before her.

Softly, she explored Mags' flesh, running her tongue between the folds and sucking them into her mouth. CJ noted one labia was so much longer than the other. If she'd had the use of her hands CJ would have explored some more. But she needed both hands to brace back against Donald's gentle humping.

Instead CJ drove her tongue into Mags' folds and quickly found her moist hole. She wasted no time in pressing her tongue deeper into that hot opening. She knew Mags had tasted her cunt and was pleased to return the favour. Mags tasted good and CJ quickly got down to her task of licking and sucking. The young woman moaned and coo-ed her response to CJ's efforts.

'Do you want me to wait?' asked Donald. Was there a point to such manners?

'Fuck her Donnie,' called out Mags. 'Do her like the other one.' CJ, of course, was in no position for conversation. Who was the 'other one'? But she had no reason to argue with Mags' instruction.

'Oh Jesus' groaned Mags. 'CJ, I am loving that. Oh, just like that, yesss,' CJ just kept at Mags' young cunt, enjoying the moans and groans coming from the younger woman and the way she kept moving her hips to find more purchase for CJ's tongue. CJ knew she probably was not as experienced as Mags but she knew enough to get a decent orgasm out of the little bitch.

CJ's cunt was feeling the effects of all the earlier probing and pounding. Donald had hit his stride and was beginning to use more and more force as he shoved his member into her tunnel. CJ liked the way he was making her tits bounce and sway underneath her. She hoped that Bess might notice as well. But she needed him to cum soon.

Dropping herself closer to Mags, she reached back with one hand between her legs. Mags was really starting to pant and CJ could taste the extra wetness pouring from her hole. She might even get the two of them to cum close to one another.

As Donald thrust forward harder CJ was able to find his balls swinging against her. They were heavy and covered with thin hair. Carefully she stroked him, enjoying the feeling of his eggs and the thought of his impending eruption.

mjar65
mjar65
1,228 Followers