CJ Gives Herself to Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

'Fuck, that feels good,' grunted Donald. 'I'm gonna cum any minute.'

'Oh yeah, do it Donnie,' moaned Mags. 'I'm going to explode soon too. CJ you feel so good down there.' CJ was glad to hear it and she was excited at the thought young Donald was getting ready to unleash his seed into her. CJ always enjoyed the sensations of a rampant cock unloading inside her.

CJ moved her focus to the young clit, so hard and swollen. 'Ungghhh,' cried Mags aloud. 'Yes... oh... yes...'

'I'm cumming,' gasped Donald. CJ felt him jam home even harder. The young man was surely about to shoot his load. 'Aaagh,' he called out. She couldn't feel him properly in her stretched out hole but she knew for sure he was unloading his seed into her. Donald shoved himself hard into CJ, pressing her mouth onto Mags' cunt. CJ kept on stroking his balls, feeling each spasm as he flooded her with his semen. She could hear him grunting with each spurt. CJ enjoyed the sensations of his powerful orgasm and she was thrilled to know she could still elicit such a performance from a young man.

Then Mags was cumming too. 'Oh yes... unngh,' Mags was panting underneath her. 'Jesus CJ ...oh yes ...unngggh ....oh fuck!'

She decided to suckle on that hard clit and Mags responded by slamming her thighs together around CJ's head. 'FUUUUUCKKK!!!' Her hips arched and her thighs clenched. Instinctively, CJ dove deeper, eager to keep contact with Mags' gushing slit and her swollen nub. She had to fight the clamping of those young thighs. Luckily Mags was hungry and she soon spread her legs again to allow CJ better access.

CJ loved getting her face wet between Mags' thighs. Her own saliva and the other's juices were smeared across her mouth and her face. And she knew her cunt was filled boy cum as well.

Mags came at least twice in her mouth before CJ finally allowed herself to rest and to sink down to the floor. She would not have minded giving Mags even more, so excited was she to be in this situation. But the experiment had taken its toll and she was tired. Her cunt was aching, her arse didn't feel much better and her arms lacked the energy for her to stay over the other woman's cunt.

Mags dropped back to the floor, her skinny body shuddering with the after-shocks of her orgasms. CJ could hear them both panting heavily. Behind her Donald was spent and, somewhat gratefully now, she felt him slowly withdraw his softening cock from her hole. Somewhere around the room Bess and Jenny were busying themselves with something, perhaps tying not to stare at the remnants of the mini orgy.

CJ realised that now, finally, the students were done with her. They left her lying on the towels, panting and aching. It was a blessed relief. Bess draped a spare sheet over CJ so she didn't end up shivering. Bess had already covered her large globes and slowly Mags and Donald rearranged their clothing. CJ gazed at the skinny Donald. She noted Mags was watching too, taking a good look at that large ball sack. CJ wondered whether the two of them were lovers at other times. She also wondered, looking at his big balls, whether Donald would have preferred to cum in her mouth. CJ would have done that gladly. Already she could feel his warm seed oozing from her cunt and onto the towels.

'Oh wow CJ,' murmured Mags. 'You are so very hot.' She knelt and kissed CJ's cheek. The two shared a brief smile. 'You got me so horny I'm going to need some more fucking tonight,' she giggled and then was gone.

The students finished packing away their equipment CJ took note of how many different instruments and probes they had. She also noticed the different sizes and knew that some of the largest ones had been jammed into her own holes.

Finally Bess helped CJ to a chair and slowly worked to get her dressed again. CJ was exhausted and happy for the assistance. She tried to smile at Bess but knew it would be misinterpreted at that point.

'Make sure the recording was shut off before that last part,' Mags instructed Donald.

'The professor probably would enjoy it anyway,' said Bess. 'Probably likes to masturbate watching all of us fucking like that.' The whole group laughed at that thought.

There was one more piece of paper for CJ to sign and she tried to focus before scrawling her name across the bottom. The students gathered around and there were profuse thank-yous and the like. Mags gave her a little hug and CJ realised her face still had the scent of her young cunt. Donald looked as if he wanted to shake hands and CJ just gave him a tired smile instead.

It seemed as if hours had passed since CJ had gotten into Bess' car on the way to the campus. She was tired and aching in ways she'd forgotten were possible. Climbing back into Bess' car she felt like a zombie. Still she was confused about her emotions and her reactions to the experiment.

Why had she agreed to that? But she'd enjoyed everything she had experienced. There was pride at being so brave and so 'productive' for the students. She'd wanted to escape. There'd been humiliation and worse. The experiment was more an exercise in sexual abuse. She'd loved doing it all for Bess and was so pleased she'd been able to deliver everything Bess had hoped for.

Now they were driving back to her place. CJ wondered whether she should say something. She wondered what she might say. She hoped that Bess would speak first. Why was she so obsessed with the younger woman?

Finally they arrived at CJ's place and Bess gently helped her inside and to the bathroom. CJ knew she needed a long shower to help her relax after that strange ordeal. But she held onto Bess for a moment longer.

'I have to go now,' muttered Bess softly. She had to be somewhere soon with Stephen, the fiancé. 'Can we see each other again soon? I'll call you in a couple of days.'

CJ nodded. She tried to smile. She was very happy with Bess' offer. And then Bess left her, alone, with aching holes, an exhausted body, the cum of a young science geek still leaking from her cunt and a mind spinning with confusion and desire.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers