All Comments on 'Claiming an Ally Ch. 07'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Dude, your story rocks. Jenner got what he deserved and Emera got what she truly wanted. Can't wait for you to start on you next story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah You

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. It was a very entertaining read. I really appreciate you sharing your talent with us.

Best Regards

R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

I am expressing my sincere gratitude of providing us this wonderful story... I am looking forward for your future endeavors! Ciao!

MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago
Great Ending

A perfect ending, this has been a wonderful story and I am saddening that its ended. Thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
speechless

thank you so much for sharing your beautiful and creative writing. this truely is a wonderful read. i have fallen in love with both characters, and the way they speak to one an other. with so much respect and love makes me swoon all the time. thank you thank you thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Aw yeaaah that dickface Jenner is dead although I was sad that he couldn't be tortured for awhile first :(. This story was really good although it only took a few hours to read. Still I feel that this really shouldn't have been under nonconsent it should have rather been under romance or sci-fi/fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

For the most part, I really enjoyed the story - I did read through all seven chapters. You work well with plot and created two compelling main characters. I think the one thing that you should work on is your dialogue - at times it's very stilted and formal (I don't think this is your intention). Other times, your dialogue is too verbose. Basically, a lot of times it doesn't sound like people are talking, it sounds like you are writing.

A lot of writers struggle initially with the distinction between dialogue and prose, so no worries! I know that I will keep reading. Also I agree with another's comment that this belongs in Romance or Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I just wanted to say your writing is a breath of fresh air. You have an extraordinary talent, and you are obviously passionate about it. I love this story!

It's so easy to just type something up and post it. I can't tell you how many stories I've refused to finish due to the poor writing quality.

Thank you for sharing your creativity and talent. Keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved It!!!!!

This story was absolutely amazing. At first I have to say I was quite skeptical about the category you put it in, but as I continued reading I was sure you did the right thing. The story was simply lovely. I loved the fairytale theme mixed with reality of disloyalty. Again it was truly and absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
extraordinary

you got me so invested in these characters that now I have to imagine a future for them. it can't just end here. I know there have to be more struggles and more happiness in their future. Thankyou for sharing this wonderful tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I don't even know what to say, you're such an amazing writer! You creatively had me fuming with anger and hatred at points and then saddened before joyous and in love with the same character I was before angry with! The story really got to me, great story line, characters and writing. If there were any mistakes or bad points, I certainly did not notice them.

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 11 years ago
What would these lovebirds do

With political prisoners & dissidents ?!?!.?,!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
your loyal addict

I've happened upon this while waiting for your next chapter of 'posses me' and I am so glad for it.

I'm incredibly fussy when it comes to new authors, and you have a new loyal follower.

Your hypnotic style of writing should make you a best selling author.

Please write more novels and sell them through a publisher..

I will buy the very first one and every one after that!!!!

:o)

You should be rewarded for your amazing talent..

Your new biggest fan.

Melissa

:o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it, although...

I was a little put off by some of the grammatical errors (especially the verb 'to lie').

Furthermore, the sentence 'The ceremony was perfunctory, just like the king and princess' made little sense... you may wish to look up the word perfunctory, as synonyms include negligent, heedless, thoughtless and uninterested. This seems an unusual way to describe such an interesting and interested couple! I did, however, love your story. The characters and plot were excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed your work (as I am enjoying Possess Me!)

Congratulations,

Holly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A well writen story

Wonderful, you brought the characters to life. I felt their pain and their sorrow and love. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Post more

fell upon this while waiting for ch.14 of your other story. amazing. please write more!!!!

haras0477haras0477almost 11 years ago
great story

I would love to read an epilogue to this story. I love your style of writing and can wait for another story from you thank you so much for treating us with your great stories.

sjr198621sjr198621almost 11 years ago
Book

You need to write books. I could read your stories all day everyday! They are wonderful. I would love to see a book by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EPIC

you should write books & make a movie ! i love it ! keep it coming !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

That's what your work is. It is beautiful! I loved every second of it, the good and the bad. Thank you so much!! There are no words that can explain how wonderful your stories are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

That was a very nice series. Great character development to go with wonderful eroticism. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Did you publish possess me?

I just noticed it was missing. ... If you did I'd love to hear details! It was an amazing story

titania123titania123almost 10 years agoAuthor
Yes! Possess Me is Available...

I have published it thru Amazon. I have broken it into 3 volumes, and 1 & 2 are currently available. Volume 3 is undergoing the most extensive rewriting, so I'm sill working on it, but hopefully will have it available soon. You can find the link for it on my author page. Thanks for the interest.

Titania

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lovely

I soooo like a happy ending - and when it comes at the end of an exceptional tale...so much the better - thank you for your talent and time.

DM

ElhazElhazover 8 years ago
Great story

I so loved your story, one of my favourite. Thanks so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wonderful!!

A wonderful fairy tale - not cheesy, believable characters, pulls you right in and keeps you wanting more - and great sex! Loved every word, couldn't stop reading it (and read some of it more than once!) Good job titania.

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
Wow

Great Story and Drama until the very end. I love her because sehe is powerfull übt still neues a strong malte to Rlay in. 5 stars,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hooked, read it in 1 go.

Beautiful. The author has a beautiful way to present sex as an innocent, romantic, passionate, pleasant emotional activity.

Loved the story, the different aspects that required much thinking esp. Jenner's end, his manipulation, Princess hidden identity....well put up episodes. 5 stars

And to the fiction Princess = you did not rape the King. When the King is thrashing your name in his fever for days, has a boner, is kneading your breasts and has your buttocks in death grip, thrusting his penis into you eagerly, none of it constitutes rape. Rape is a serious crime amounting to emotional or physical wound, not when lovers have sex either awake or in their sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This story was so awesome. Read all 7 chapters, one after the other. Loved this, especially the ending. You have a gift, thanks for sharing it. I hope you write more stories. :) Sunshine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous