Claiming Bella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Eli told her, "so you feel comfortable being naked under, between and on top of us, but not in front of us? And aren't you forgetting the first rule? You obey us, unconditionally, unless you'd like to use your safe word. In that case, we have nothing further to discuss. You go home, we go on with our lives; because if you distrust us enough to use your safe word, then there can't be a relationship between us. This thing has to be built on trust. You have to trust that while we might push you to the limits of what you're comfortable with, we'd never demand you do something that would actually hurt you, emotionally or physically."

Bella took several moments to sit quietly, hands folded in her lap, outwardly calm. Inside, her mind was working at warp speed; her insecurities fighting with her desire to experience everything the two amazing men had to offer. Stalling for time, she picked up her coffee and took a sip, aware that both men sat still, eyes on her, awaiting her decision. Bella noticed her hands were shaking as she sat her cup back on the table.

"Fuck!" Bella muttered to herself in frustration. "Fine," she said, looking at neither but speaking to both, "we'll do it your way until I decide we don't, if that time ever comes."

Aidan stood abruptly. Startled, Bella looked quickly up to find him staring down at her.

"Get up," he told her, all seriousness. Bella blinked for a moment before obediently standing. "Take your robe off." When she complied, albeit with a heated blush, Aidan told her, "I want you over at the kneeler."

She looked over at the bench type contraption she'd noticed last night. Since there was a pad about 6 inches off the floor obviously meant to be knelt upon, Bella walked over to it and knelt down.

"Bend over and place your hands in the manacles." When she complied, putting herself in a position where her head was lower than her exposed ass and her arms were stretched tight in front of her, he fastened the manacles, imprisoning her. He also strapped in her ankles, making her virtually immobile. Bella began panting, a combination of fear and desire. "Lesson one, baby girl, is that disobedience will be dealt with. You gave us your promise to obey us and you've just shown us some very blatant rebellion." Saying this, Aidan rubbed his hand over Bella's ass, causing goosebumps to break out along her skin.

Aidan walked over to the wardrobe that housed all of their toys. Since her back was to it, Bella could hear as Aidan went through the things, deciding what her instrument of punishment would be, but she couldn't see anything. The inability to watch him caused her tension to heighten further, but strangely, her arousal also. She knew she was slick with the evidence of that arousal, and knew if Eli was watching, he would see it. Aidan walked back over to her and ran something lightly over her back, causing her to arch up as much as she could, given the degree of her restraints.

"I'll be honest, baby girl, this isn't going to be the light switching you got last night. That was play. This is punishment; a lesson."

Without further delay, Bella felt a powerful blow to her ass. She cried out, stiffening against the pain, losing her breath. She knew from the force and area it covered that it was a large paddle. Before she could gain her next breath, a second blow landed.

"Breathe, Bella. Try to relax. Take the pain into you and redirect it. Know that I'm doing this because I want this thing between us to work; and for it to work you have to learn to obey."

Tears streaming down her face, Bella nodded, concertedly relaxing her body.

"Good girl. Here we go again."

Whap! Whap! Heat spread all over the surface of her ass. But strangely, the heat began spreading to her cunt as well. She felt a strange mix of pain and arousal. She could feel fluid coating her thighs.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Bella cried out with each spank. But the cries were more of arousal now. She felt that if he would touch her clit, just a little, she would explode.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Three more blows landed before she heard the paddle drop to the floor. She imagined her ass was glowing bright red. Bella was panting, squirming, dying to orgasm. She felt a hand skim her ass, soothingly. She whimpered.

"Please, Aidan," she cried, tears choking her throat.

"Please what, baby?"

"Please touch me. Make me come, please!"

"Fuck, you beg so beautifully!" She felt his hand slip down to her slit and his finger had barely touched her clit before she exploded on a high piercing scream. He continued to rub her clit as he thrust two fingers into her cunt, hooking them to rub against her g-spot. She continued to come, moaning as she went limp in exhausted bliss.

"Good girl," he praised her as he released her from her bonds. Sitting on the floor next to the kneeler, Aidan gently gathered Bella in his arms; rocking her as he rubbed her hair back gently from her face. "I know that was hard but you handled it so well. I'm so proud of you."

"Me, too," Eli told her from across the room. "I've never seen anything as beautiful as you taking that paddling with such bravery and grace and turning it into such an amazing orgasm."

Bella peeked over at Eli from beneath her hair. He smiled gently at her. Bella sniffled a little, as the tears finally stopped. With a finger under her chin, Aidan raised her face to his and laid a gentle kiss on her lips. He wiped her tears off with his thumb before telling her, "Time to get dressed. You have shopping to do."

Bella smiled crookedly. "Yes, shopping. Absolutely, can't wait!"

They all laughed together, breaking the tension and lightening the mood. Bella stood, wincing at the pain in her ass. "Shit," she hissed, as she reached back to rub her offended bottom. "Wow! My ass is hot!"

Eli laughed. "Yes, it certainly is," he teased her, waggling his eyebrows as he walked to stand in front of her.

Bella blushed again. "I didn't mean it that way," she exclaimed, lightly punching him in the arm.

"I know, princess, I'm just teasing." He leaned in and kissed her on the mouth, intending to just give her a gentle, chaste kiss but all his good intentions went out the window when she parted her lips. When Bella darted her tongue out to rub it across his bottom lip, Eli moaned, grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Tilting her head for better access, Eli plunged his tongue deep into Bella's mouth. She immediately began to suck hard on it, moaning when his hand tightened in her hair. They kissed intently, an almost violent clash of teeth, tongue and lips for several moments before Eli pulled back.

"If we don't stop now," he said, putting Bella at arms distance, "we will never leave this room today."

"Fine with me," Bella laughed.

"You, young lady, are just trying to get out of going shopping."

"Never! Not after that paddling!"

"Get dressed before I fuck you where you stand," Aidan told her, directing her, with his hands on her shoulders, to the bed, where her clothes were laid out.

Bella quickly dressed. It didn't take long considering how little she actually had to put on.

"I'm ready", she informed both men.

Eli walked over and handed her the jacket she had left at the check-in desk last night. "I had Huff bring your jacket."

"Huff being the ginormous man at the front door last night?"

"Yes. He lives on the premises also. He's a jack-of-all-trades here really; security, handyman, cook. You'll love him. He looks like a pro wrestler but has the heart of a teddy bear. Ready?" he asked after she finished with her coat.

"Yep." Eli kissed her, a quick peck on the lips, before walking over to give the same to Aidan. Just that little bit of intimate contact made Bella's gut clench with desire. They are going to be the death of me, she thought.

"Let's go, baby girl," Aidan said, taking her by the elbow to guide her to the door. He guided her down several hallways, Eli walking behind, as they made their way to the office. Aidan made quick work of grabbing his keys and jacket. "We'll see you at lunch," he told Eli before shutting the door behind him. It was strange seeing the club empty and quiet. As they walked through it on their way to the parking lot, the sexual contraptions looked strange and cold without bodies warming the scene. She shivered a little.

"You get used to it," Aidan told her, seemingly reading her mind. "It takes some understanding to realize that it's the people that make the machines come alive, not the machines that make the people come alive. It's all about the people. The machines just give them an outlet to express their passions."

"Makes sense." As they left the club, Bella raised her hand to shield her eyes against the bright sunlight, taking a moment to let her eyes adjust. She was grateful for the warm fall day, unusual for the Northwest. She looked over at Aidan, dressed in dark jeans, motorcycle boots and leather jacket. She smiled. Fuck! she thought. Somehow, the light of day made the reality of her situation firmly cement. She was involved in a torrid affair with two amazing men. Her; fat, shy Bella. Wow, she thought.

"What's the smile for, beautiful?" Aidan asked.

"That." Aidan raised an eyebrow. "You calling me beautiful, sexy, hot; that I actually feel that way right now. Just the reality that I get to spend the weekend with you both. That this is actually real."

"I am in some serious like with you right now," Aidan told her with a quick hug. "Add that to the massive amount of lust I've got going on and I say we have the makings for a remarkable weekend." Aidan took her by the elbow again, leading her over to a very large SUV.

Bella laughed, looking at the height of the vehicle. "You're kidding, right?" She asked Aidan. "How in the hell am I supposed to get into that thing in this tiny skirt and high heels, wearing no panties I might remind you."

Aidan opened the door and told her, "You don't." Grabbing her by the waist he lifted her up onto the seat as if she weighed nothing. "I'll take care of you, baby girl. Never doubt it."

Swallowing past a lump of emotion in her throat, Bella smiled and swung her legs around to sit forward in the seat. Aidan made his way quickly around the vehicle and took his seat. Before she could, Aidan had reached over her to grab her seatbelt and buckle her in. At that act of consideration, tears gathered in her eyes, threatening to flow over. Before he could notice, Bella turned her head to look out the window, willing the tears away. Aidan started the car and country music blared through the speakers, causing Bella to jump.

"What?" Aidan asked when, after reaching over and turning down the radio, he noticed Bella looking at him with what could only be described as horror.

"You really listen to that?"

"What," he asked again, "country music? Sure."

"Oh my god! You have atrocious taste in music!"

"Fuck," Aidan complained, "you sound like Eli!"

"Well, it's true!" Laughing as he started the SUV, Aidan asked what she liked to listen to. "Well, most anything besides country; alternative, rock, jazz even. Anything you could have sex to. I can't, in a million years, imagine fucking to country music."

"It's possible, though I haven't tried in a while. Eli put his foot down on that front. You guys have music in common, it seems."

"We have you in common, too, apparently." Turning slightly, Bella lifted her knee up on the seat and leaned against the door to face Aidan, so it would be easier to talk to him. "How long have you known Eli? Have you been lovers the whole time?"

"I met Eli a few years ago. We were at a dungeon in Seattle. I don't know, I guess I felt kind of lost at the time. I think Eli felt the same way. We were immediate friends; it felt like we had known each other our whole lives. It didn't take us long to become intimate. Neither of us had ever been with another man, but we'd never had a reason to. Honestly? I love Eli. I think we complement each other well. He's good with the books; I'm better with the entertainment side. He's quiet, I'm not. We decided to open the business a year ago, tired of working for others."

"What did you do before you opened The Whip and Dagger?"

"I know you might find this hard to believe, but I was an attorney."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. I was a criminal defense attorney at a very upscale law practice in Chicago. I made a ton of money. I got sleazy rich people off all the time and I was miserable. I hated it. I had this other life in the dungeon scene that did make me happy. It helped me ease the tension from my day, spanking a beautiful girl's ass. It got to the point where that didn't even help enough, so I quit. I needed a change of scenery, so I went to Seattle, as far from Chicago as I could get."

"Do you have family back in Chicago?"

"Hell, yes! I have a giant Irish family; three brothers, two sisters. Mom and dad were supportive of me moving, they knew how unhappy I was."

"Irish? Fuck, I don't even know your last name. I've let you fuck me six ways from Sunday and I don't even know your last name. I'm a slut!" Bella wailed. Aidan laughed. "It's not funny!" Bella huffed, beginning to turn back forward. Aidan grabbed her knee to stop her.

"Don't pout, pretty girl. You aren't a slut. You are a sensual creature. And don't move, I'm enjoying the view of your pretty little pussy too much."

"Crap, I didn't even realize," Bella said with a blush.

"Yeah, some slut you are," he teased her. "And it's Murphy."

"Aidan Murphy. I like it."

Aidan turned onto the freeway. Traffic was light for a Saturday morning. "And it's Elijah Roberts. His parents are Baptist not Jewish; fundamentalist and strict. They've disowned Eli when they found out about us. But that's Eli's story to tell. I can tell you this, though; before we bought the club he worked as an engineer. He was very talented, but bored. He much more enjoys what he's doing now."

"It seems like you guys have a good thing going."

"We do. We love each other and get along; hardly ever fight. But we have been feeling, for the last few months, that something was missing. And it's not just about sex with a woman. We've had plenty of opportunity for that, considering our line of business. We've just felt the need to share our lives with someone else, wanted to take care of someone else, love them. No one caught our attention until you."

"Ok, why me?"

"I've heard Jess talk about you for months now. She really thinks the world of you, you know. Jess was a sub of mine for a while. Don't worry, though, no sex was involved." At her quizzical look, he informed her, "Sex isn't always involved in a D/s relationship. Sometimes it's just two people using each other to meet certain needs. I need to dominate to relieve stress in my life and Jess needs to be dominated. Just the dynamic of that give and take is enough sometimes. And we became close friends. That's how I found out about you."

"Jess, apparently, has a big mouth. What all has she told you?"

"Oh, just everything. After all her praise, I had to see you. I came into your shop a couple of weeks ago. When I saw you I got a boner right there in your shop; pretty embarrassing. You looked so beautiful and in control. I had Jess convince you to come to The Whip and Dagger. When I saw you in the crowd when I was onstage it was all I could do to finish my scene."

"Holy, holy shit! How could you have come into my shop without me seeing you? It's not like you don't stand out in a crowd!"

"It was Halloween and you were slammed. Who knew so many people wanted fresh flowers for Halloween? I just hung out at the back of the crowd for a while."

"Take the 39th Avenue exit, take it to Hawthorne and make a right. Do you guys live full time at the club," Bella asked Aidan.

"Yes. We've only been open a short while and it's been easier to just live on the premises. It's just the two of us, so no need for anything bigger, until now maybe," he told her with a wink.

Bella lowered her eyes, not wanting Aidan to see the hope there; hope that was tempered by uncertainty. She'd been so hurt by Kyle that hoping any man, not to mention two, would want her just for herself was a scary prospect. Aidan reached over and took her hand, squeezing it in reassurance.

"Don't think so hard," he told her. "Relax and enjoy yourself this weekend. Let tomorrow take care of itself."

"Yes, Zen master. Turn left on 36th. Fourth house on the right." Bella lived in the trendy Hawthorne district in Portland. She loved this neighborhood. It was eclectic and artsy. She enjoyed all the cafes and art stores, the book stores and small businesses. It was a friendly neighborhood. Bella owned a small cottage just a block off of Hawthorne. It was located just blocks from her little floral shop. She took great pride in her home. She had restored it with care and lots of time. It was a pretty little Victorian house with gingerbread trim painted in pastel colors. It had mullioned windows and a wrap-around porch. She had put a lot of effort into getting the landscaping just right. Bella loved to get her hands dirty transforming flowers and plants to living art.

"What a beautiful little house," Aidan told Bella as he pulled up and parked in front. "How long have you lived here?"

"Two years or thereabouts. And thank you, I've worked really hard on it." Turning off the car, Aidan reached over and unbuckled her seatbelt. With a grip on her arm, he pulled her up on her knees on the seat.

"Kiss me, Bella," Aidan ordered her. Without delay, Bella leaned over and, taking his face in both her hands, brought her lips down to his. She nibbled and sucked at his lips, coaxing them to open for her. When finally Aidan parted his lips, Bella plunged her tongue into his mouth, for a moment becoming the aggressor. Aidan ran his hand up under her skirt, palming her naked ass. With his other hand he grasped her by the nape of the neck, holding her to him while he returned her passion. Kneading her ass cheek as he dueled with her tongue, Aidan reveled in the willingness and submission of this incredibly passionate woman.

Finally, breaking off the kiss, Aidan told Bella, "Let's get inside and get you packed before I fuck you right here for all your neighbors to see." Hopping out of the SUV, he came around and opened her door, lifting her to the ground. Removing her keys from her bag, Bella led the way up the walk to the porch. When they stepped up onto the porch, they were startled by the clearing of a throat from the left. Looking over quickly, Bella saw Kyle seated on one of the wicker chairs she had set on her porch.

"Kyle," Bella said, hand going to her throat in surprise, "what are you doing here?"

Kyle stood. "I came to see you sweetie. I've missed you."

"Excuse me?" Bella asked, a note of incredulity in her voice. "Missed me?"

"Yes. I missed you. Who is this?" Kyle asked, jerking his chin in Aidan's direction.

"Kyle, this is Aidan. Aidan, Kyle."

"Kyle? The dick that used you and dumped you?" Aidan asked, a hardness to his voice and expression she'd yet to see in him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Kyle asked, "And what business is it of yours, my relationship with Bella?"

"What relationship?" Bella asked, becoming increasingly angry at his very presence here. "I haven't seen you in 6 months, not since you left with that fucking bimbo you dumped me for."

"Bella baby," Kyle whined, "I know I made a horrible mistake. I didn't realize what I had with you. Can we go inside and talk in private, without him around," he asked, sneering the 'him'.

"You aren't going anywhere with Bella. You had your chance, fuckhead. You blew it."

Kyle balled his fists and stepped forward. "I don't know who the hell you think you are, but what I have to say to Bella is none of your business."