Claiming Bella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, that's where you're wrong," Aidan all but growled at Kyle. "Bella is my business, because Bella is mine."

Turning to Bella, Kyle asked, "How long have you known him? I just talked to a friend of your mother's two days ago and she said you weren't seeing anyone."

"If you must know, I met him last night."

"What?!" he asked, surprise evident in his voice. "You just met him last night and you fucked him? What about us?"

Bella let out a bark of laughter. "Us? What the fuck are you talking about? There hasn't been an 'us' for months! You left for someone you'd been fucking for months while you were with me, remember?"

"Well, I made a mistake and I want you back."

"No, you want my money and house back. You think you're the only one who hears things? I know your girlfriend kicked you out. What? She got sick of supporting your lazy ass, too? You only want to come back because you have no one else to take care of you."

"It's not like you have better options. You think someone like this guy is going to want you for more than a quick fuck?"

"What do you mean, someone like him?"

"Look at him. He can obviously have any woman he wants. By the looks of his truck and clothing he has money. Why would he need to settle for someone like you?"

"You son of a bitch," Aidan said with a softness to his voice that was more unsettling than if he'd actually yelled the words. Moving Bella aside, Aidan took one step forward, cocked his arm back and hit Kyle with a right hook, knocking him clean off his feet. When Aidan started to reach down, clearly intent on furthering the fight, Bella grabbed his arm.

"Please, no more," Bella implored. Turning to Kyle she said, "Please just leave. I have nothing to say to you."

"Fine," Kyle said, picking himself up, blood trickling from the corner of his mouth. "I don't know why I came back here. I can do so much better than a fat cow like you; and a whore to boot. You think I didn't see you practically fucking him in the front seat of his SUV? "

Growling, Aidan pulled his arm out of Bella's grasp. Seeing the intention in Aidan's eyes, Kyle scrambled down the stairs of the porch, backing down the sidewalk. "Don't come looking for me, bitch, when you have no one else." With that final parting shot, Kyle turned and jogged to his car, climbed in, and gunning the engine drove off down the street.

Bella let out the breath she didn't know she'd been holding. "I'm sorry," she told Aidan, not quite meeting his eyes.

"Baby girl, you have nothing to be sorry for. Let's go inside." Bella picked up her keys, not remembering at what point she'd dropped them. She opened the door and stepped inside, Aidan close on her heels.

"Are you ok," he asked her, taking her gently into his arms. Bella was stiff, unable to relax into his arms. Was Kyle right? What would someone like Aidan or Eli want with someone like her? Kyle's words had brought up all her old insecurities and Bella's brain was working overtime. She wasn't special and Eli and Aidan could have anyone they wanted. Sure they thought they wanted her now, but what if they were attracted to someone prettier and skinnier down the line. She didn't think she could stand that kind of rejection again.

"Fine," she replied, trying to pull out of his arms, still not meeting Aidan's eyes. His grip on her tightened, preventing Bella from extricating herself from his embrace. She stood still and stiff in his arms.

"Look at me," Aidan told her and the command in his voice made it impossible for her to disobey. "Fuck!" Aidan said with vehemence when she looked at him. "I can see all your doubts swirling around that pretty head of yours. Don't let him do that to you, baby girl." Bracing her hands on his chest, Bella pushed against him, freeing herself.

"Who's to say he's not right? What if the three of us start a relationship and something better comes along for you two? Someone beautiful and skinny? Someone more versed in your lifestyle? I mean, who am I? Certainly no one special. What happens once the novelty of fucking a fat girl wears off?" Bella sneered the last, becoming angry to cover the insecurity she was feeling.

"Goddammit Bella, you are seriously pissing me off. How dare you speak of yourself that way," he told her, his voice hard with anger. "And you may not know us very well, but that is seriously insulting to us as well."

"You're right," Bella answered, backing up several steps until she bumped into the back of the sofa. "I don't know either of you at all, really. Who's to say you aren't playing some fucking twisted game with me?"

"So I'm fucking you as part of some fucking game?" Aidan stalked over to her, stopping a breath away. "Does this feel like a game?" he asked her, grabbing her hand and placing it on his stiff cock.

"Maybe you get off on messing with my head," Bella replied, but couldn't resist curling her fingers around his cock and giving it a squeeze.

"You are driving me fucking crazy, baby girl," Aidan told her. With a growl, he reached up and grabbed the neck of her tank and ripped it in two, straight down the middle. Bella gasped as he unclasped her bra and pushed it down to her elbows, effectively imprisoning her arms at her sides. Grabbing both of her breasts in his hands, Aidan squeezed her nipples almost to the point of pain. When she gasped again, Aidan slammed his mouth down on hers and plunged his tongue inside, all the while squeezing and rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

As quick as her anger had come, it had now been transformed into raging desire. Already wet from their exchange in the front of his SUV, Bella now had moisture flowing freely down her thighs. She moaned into Aidan's mouth, encouraging him to keep up his sexual aggression. Without warning, Aidan pulled away and, taking Bella by the shoulders, spun her around and pushed her over the back of the couch so that her ass was exposed along with her dripping cunt. Since her arms were still trapped by her bra and torn shirt, she was helpless, unable to move. When Aidan flipped her skirt up on the small of her back so that she was fully exposed, Bella wiggled her ass in invitation.

Aidan looked at Bella's pretty ass and sex. She was shiny wet and her ass still had a rosy glow from the paddling he'd given her earlier. She was going to be a hard case, he could tell. That's ok, he thought with a crooked smile, I'm going to enjoy spanking her doubts right out of her. On that thought, Aidan brought his hand down hard on Bella's right ass cheek. Bella cried out.

"Shit Aidan, please!" Bella cried out. "I'm still sore from earlier."

"Then you shouldn't let your mouth get you into so much trouble," he responded with a smack to her left cheek. "You will learn sooner or later." With that he gave her several more solid slaps, alternating sides, until Bella was whimpering in more than just pain. Aidan stopped smacking her ass and reached to undo his belt. When Bella heard the unmistakable sound of a belt buckle being undone she whimpered with lust.

"Eager little thing aren't you," he teased her.

"With you and Eli," she replied, breathlessly.

Without warning, Aidan grabbed Bella's hips and slammed his cock deep into her wet cunt. She cried out as he bottomed out in her, slamming her g-spot on the way. This was to be no gentle joining and Aidan immediately pulled out and slammed back in, over and over. Bella was helpless to brace herself against the onslaught, arms trapped at her side, so she just lay there and took everything Aidan had to give her. He slammed in repeatedly and within moments Bella was stiffening and crying out in orgasm. With the first flutters of her cunt around his cock, Aidan groaned.

"I'm not done with you yet, baby girl," he warned her. Releasing one hip, Aidan grabbed a handful of hair at the base of Bella's skull and pulled her upright until she was leaned back against his chest. She gasped at the sensations the new position evoked in her still pulsing cunt. Sliding his hand around her hip, Aidan used a single finger to begin stimulating her swollen clit as he continued to pound into her from behind. Bella began to wail at the increased sensation, begging him for more.

"Aidan, please," she begged, tears streaming down her face, "please, harder. Fuck me so hard. That's it, baby," she praised when he began slamming into her even harder, grunting each time he bottomed out in her. "Fuck, I'm going to come again so fast," she said on a keening whine.

"Me, too, baby girl," he told her against her ear. "Your cunt is so hot and wet. I wish I didn't need to come so bad. I could stay in you forever." He pressed harder on her clit, pinching it and flicking it in intervals. When Bella began panting and whimpering in that way that told Aidan she was about to go over the edge again, he pulled hard on her hair, baring her neck to him. Aidan lowered his head and bit hard into the spot where her neck and shoulder met. Bella stiffened orgasm, mouth open in a silent scream, and bucked into Aidan's hand. Groaning against her neck, he stiffened and poured his seed deep into her spasming cunt. They stayed that way for several moments while they both came down from their orgasmic high.

Slipping his cock slowly out of her, Aidan turned her to face him. Lifting her face to his, he leaned down and kissed her. "Don't doubt how much I want you, Bella. You are beautiful and interesting. Kyle is a fucking idiot not to see your worth. No one has ever accused Eli or I of being idiots." Tucking himself back into his pants, he straightened his clothing. Then he helped Bella out of her torn clothing. "Why don't you go clean up and pack while I have a look around your house. Then we can go meet Eli downtown at Jakes for lunch."

Half-naked, Bella stepped up to Aidan and slipped her arms around his waist. She squeezed him tight, earning a warm hug in response. "Thank you, Aidan," she told him, "for being patient with me. I want this weekend. Don't give up on me yet. I'm trying."

"I'm not giving up, baby girl. You're worth the effort."