All Comments on 'Claiming Evyn Ch. 02'

by Domina_Jen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bloody2194bloody2194about 9 years ago
amazing

That was sick, perverted and evil

And I loved every moment reading it, please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfection

My God this is an amazing series!! You're the best! Please don't ever stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

I love John, Jeremy and Vel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great great story

Probably the best story I have read on this site. Can't wait for more

joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
Diabolical

Yes, this was "sick, perverted, and evil". Almost beyond the point that I normally venture. This was true non-con. And it is only intensified by Vel's mind fucks. Those are the worst kind. The hardest wounds to heal. It is an element that I don't often see in non consent stories, and am not so much a fan of, because it takes you from "fantasy" to cold blooded reality. Nevertheless, I read this story expecting an intense experience and that is what I got. Being in the "Gay Male" category, it was a little difficult to get off on, since I am straight, but it is the intensity of the story that makes it arousing. And as someone who has only ever EXPERIMENTED with anal sex, I know exactly what that "ring" is, and how much it can hurt. And the way Jeremy just worked it and made the pain last longer than necessary was so HOT. I am definitely a masochist in theory, but not so much in practice. At least not yet. Waiting for the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SICK

This was SICK and I loved every moment of it!!! Your very talented please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Easily one of the most tension-filled, well-thought-out but still amazingly hot stories on this site, if not simply the best. Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Totally insane

This is the most intense thing I've ever read. Please please please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good old man on man rape.

From one Domme to another--This is the kind of story I've been looking for on here. It's hard to find a good male rape story. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally a story where the victim doesn’t like what’s done to them !! Keep up the great work!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous