Claiming Evyn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And sure enough, he felt the tight line of the boy's lips soften, and then reluctantly part. Tears filled the boy's eyes as he opened his mouth, and a quiet sob escaped him.

This moment was John's favorite, and when it was with a boy like this, he liked to take his time. He liked to do it slowly, gently, savoring every minute detail of the next few seconds. As this innocent, naïve young man waited there, with his lips parted and tears streaming down his face, John slowly eased his head into that reluctant mouth.

For a few seconds, he stayed there, pressing his head against a warm, unwilling tongue. Yes, this was the best moment. Feeling that slick tongue moving against his head, trying unsuccessfully not to taste him, was what he lived for. This was the moment he waited for, the moment he looked forward to the most. This was his paradise.

And then, as he slid his cock deeper, touching the back of the boy's throat, and seeing him gag, that slick, warm wetness sent shivers straight to his dick.

Jeremy always knew to wait, to let John have this moment, that he could only get for a handful of seconds, with a handful of boys. So he stood back, waiting for his brother to start pumping in earnest. Once that happened, he moved onto the bed, positioning himself between the boy's legs, keeping them spread and his ass exposed.

They'd had hairless men before. It wasn't common, but they'd seen it. Particularly with their gay targets, but once with a straight one, too.

Jeremy loved that look. He loved the smooth skin, the clean ass. It made the boys look all the more innocent.

Oh, and he loved taking that innocence from them. This boy would be no different.

He dabbed a small amount of lube on his finger, then rubbed it against the boy's entrance. As soon as the boy felt that area of his body being touched, he immediately clenched and tried to roll away. But with John holding his hair and one arm behind his back, he couldn't go far.

Slowly, he eased a single finger inside. The boy's moans were music to his ears.

Of course, the boy renewed his struggle at the sensation of being penetrated. They always did, and the brothers had long ago learned to combat the renewed desire to fight. John wrenched his arm even more, and Jeremy grabbed his other arm, keeping that pinned behind his back, too.

With his arms restrained, his hair caught in a death grip, his legs forced open, and a finger in his ass, there really wasn't anything he could do. So John and Jeremy waited patiently, waited for the struggle to die down, before continuing their work.

Slowly, Jeremy fingered the boy, his dick throbbing with the promise of diving into that unbelievably tight, warm ass.

Oh, and he was so tight! His brother may have preferred gay men, but as far as Jeremy was concerned, there was nothing better than a virgin ass. Nothing.

For a moment, he fingered the boy with long, slow movements, pushing his finger in deep, and then bringing it out almost all the way before sliding it back in. It was so tight. This boy was going to scream so beautifully when Jeremy put his dick inside him.

But he wasn't completely merciless. He would loosen the boy up a bit, first. Not much, though. Not enough to keep him from screaming with pain and humiliation once he began fucking him. But he'd loosen him up a little.

So after a few moments of one finger, Jeremy slid another one in beside it, eliciting a frightened moan from the boy. Jeremy knew that John loved the moans. So when they found one that moaned a lot, Jeremy knew to push the boy enough to get him to moan, but not enough to scream.

No, the screaming would come later. He'd let John have these first moments, and then John would let him have the rest. It was a system they'd perfected over the years.

So now, with two fingers sliding slowly in and out, the boy's moans came more often. Jeremy knew that sound. It was a sound he always loved to hear. The sound of discomfort, of humiliation, of degradation and maybe even a hint of reluctant pleasure.

The boy continued sobbing as John thrust deeply into his mouth, his cheeks still trying to clench, trying to push the fingers out of him. But soon, the clenching became less frequent. Jeremy knew exactly why, and it was part of the reason why he always liked to finger the boys first.

As the boy became familiar with the sensations of being penetrated, he would learn that clenching his muscles would cause more pain, and would cause his sphincter to tighten around the fingers, making the sensation more intense. By the time Jeremy penetrated him with his dick, the boy would know better than to fight it, and the whole process would go more smoothly.

So Jeremy was patient. He waited until that clenching subsided. Once it did, he slid a third finger inside, gently easing that tight ring open further.

But three fingers seemed to cause the boy more pain than discomfort. His hands clenched into fists and he cried out, renewing his struggle once again.

"Alright, alright," Jeremy said, sliding the third finger back out. "You prefer two. Fair enough."

For another few moments, he continued fingering the boy, getting him used to a very mild version of what he was about to experience.

Jeremy wasn't much longer than average, but he was thick, and he loved his girth. Watching a boy's ass open wide, seeing that pain on his face, hearing those screams, was amazing. He was so thankful that he had the girth to achieve that.

Finally, the moment was right. "Let's do this," he said to his brother, who immediately pulled out of the boy's mouth and pushed his head down on the bed as Jeremy reached underneath him, pulling him up to his knees.

John still held that one arm behind the boy's back, but Jeremy let the other arm go free. A little bit of writhing and helpless struggling was fun to watch.

So the boy lied there, on his knees, with his face pushed down and his ass high and exposed. Jeremy positioned himself behind the boy, lubed up his dick just enough, and pressed his tip against the boy's tight entrance.

Just as John liked to savor those first moments of entering a boy's mouth, Jeremy liked to savor the first moments of entering a boy's ass. He knew how to prolong the pain, and the reaction that would make his dick throb with excitement.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked the boy, pressing his head hard against his ass.

"Please," the boy sobbed, begging for a mercy that wouldn't come. "Please don't."

"Relax. It won't hurt as much if you relax."

The words were empty, and Jeremy knew it. His dick was big enough to hurt regardless, and the virgins were never able to keep themselves relaxed.

Slowly, so slowly, he increased the pressure against the boy's entrance, until it finally opened and allowed him inside. But he didn't enter all the way. No, not that. Not yet. For a moment, he stayed there, with just the head inside, listening with pleasure and lust to the moans that escaped the boy, and feeling his muscles clench helplessly around him.

When he went this slowly, he could always feel where that ring was. Right now, with just his head in, the sensation his victim felt was uncomfortable, but it wouldn't become truly painful until he forced his way passed that ring.

This was the part he loved. This was what he looked forward to, the moment that he truly treasured. He slid quickly passed the boy's ring, and the scream that came was beautiful to his ears.

But then, he immediately pulled back out, giving the boy a moment to rest and cry. A loud, desperate sob escaped him, and his free arm flailed madly behind him.

Jeremy roughly pushed his hand away and once more pressed his head inside, stopping just short of that ring. He watched as the boy's hand clenched his blanket, trying his best to handle the pain.

Oh, but the pain was just beginning. Once more, he slid quickly passed the ring, waited just long enough for the pain to truly register and the boy to let out that delicious scream, and then pulled back out. The boy was sobbing openly now, his voice only slightly muffled by the blanket he was pressed into.

Jeremy could've kept it going for far longer, and sometimes, he did. But today, he really wanted to bury his cock deep into this tight, virgin ass, feeling those muscles clench desperately around him. So he brutally forced his cock inside, all the way to the hilt.

Oh God, the scream was incredible. Loud and hopeless and despairing.

John continued holding him down for a moment, giving the boy time to adjust to the fact that he was being fucked, then pulled his face up and roughly shoved his dick back in his mouth.

"Do a good job," he murmured. "Things aren't going to go well for you if you don't."

He released the boy's arm. There was no real point in holding it anymore. This boy was already broken. He might still struggle now and then, but the fight had left him. And that was the point that John loved. Now, the boy would still be unwilling to suck his dick, but wouldn't try to fight it. He would close his lips around his cock while he thrust into him.

"Look at that," he murmured, holding the boy by his hair with both hands, brutally and mercilessly fucking his mouth, while his brother brutally and mercilessly fucked his ass.

"Turn him," Jeremy said suddenly, and they easily flipped him over onto his back, with his head hanging off the bed and his knees up by his ears. John once more started on his mouth, using his fingers to roughly force it open, while Jeremy plunged deep into the boy's ass again.

For a few minutes, they stayed like that, thoroughly enjoying the boy's tight holes, thoroughly enjoying their shared conquest.

Jeremy leaned forward, grabbing a pillow and roughly shoving it under the boy's ass, lifting him to a new angle. He shifted his pelvis so he would hit that delicate sweet spot with every thrust. His hand went to the boy's limp, pathetic dick.

He didn't particularly like touching dicks, but this was a handy trick that Velocity had taught them, the sadistic bitch that she was. She showed them how to reach a boy's prostate, how to recognize where it was and what it felt like, and how to angle their thrusts so that they hit it.

They'd used Sam, their younger brother, and a couple of her loyal boys as guinea pigs. She'd tied them down on their backs, with their legs spread wide and forced high in the air, so their asses were fully exposed. Then, she'd stick a finger in them, showing Jeremy how to find the prostate. She'd have him slide his finger in alongside hers, so he could feel for himself exactly where the prostate was.

She taught them how to tease it, how to play with it, how to make the most of it, and how to reach it while fucking. She taught them how to time it perfectly. It needed to happen after the initial pain of penetration had worn off, but soon enough that there would be no danger of Jeremy coming before he could finish.

She taught him how to coax an unwilling dick to full mast, and how to alternate thrusts against a boy's prostate with strokes on the boy's dick. It never took more than a few minutes before the boys came, and she loved the mindfuck that brought about. She loved the idea of a boy taking pleasure, reaching climax, while he was being violated so brutally. She loved starting that insane mental and emotional war within them. She said that war caused so much more damage than any physical damage done by the attack, itself.

Sadistic, incredible, fucking bitch.

So he did that now, reaching down and playing with the boy's dick while his own dick worked the prostate. And before long, it was rock hard.

The boy, who had previously fallen to silence, started moaning once again, his hands clenched into fists, gripping the blankets on either side of him. But he didn't try to move Jeremy's hand away.

With deliberate, practiced movements, Jeremy stroked the boy's dick. And the boy was gasping and panting, moaning into John's stiff cock.

This was really too easy.

"That's a good boy," Jeremy grunted. "You like that, huh? You like being treated like this?"

The only answer the boy could manage was an undiscernible moan.

It didn't take long at all. Jeremy guessed that this boy really didn't get a whole lot of practice, other than some internet porn and his own hand. The boy's chest heaved as he neared his climax, his breath coming in ragged gasps, his entire body tense as the tension built inside him.

And then, he arched his back, pushing back against Jeremy, and let out a soft cry of pleasure and disgust as his seed shot enthusiastically from his dick.

Jeremy laughed. The goosebumps rising on the boy's chest, arms, and stomach proved that he had thoroughly enjoyed that, even if he didn't want to admit it. "Yeah, the little bitch likes it."

Now spent and exhausted, the boy simply lied limp, allowing them to play with him without any kind of fight. Oh, he had been so easy to break!

That was a good sign. It meant that they were looking at a potential repeat victim.

"Let's switch," John said after a moment. "I want his ass before I cum."

Jeremy shrugged and pulled out, pushing the boy's legs to the side. "How do you want him?" he asked.

"Just like this."

So the boy stayed on his back as the two switched places. John roughly shoved the boy's legs up while Jeremy positioned himself above the boy's head.

"No, please," the boy sobbed, trying to push him away. Jeremy grabbed both of his wrists, and looked down at the panicked victim.

"Open your mouth," he ordered. The boy hesitated, then he slowly parted his lips, sobbing uncontrollably. Jeremy thrust his dick deep into the boy's mouth, watching with satisfaction as the boy gagged on the taste.

"What's the matter?" he asked. "You don't like the taste of your own ass? You don't like having it fed to you?"

A long, pitiful sob was the only answer he got.

For a long few minutes, the brothers fucked him in tandem, each working on his own hole, each taking their pleasure from the broken boy between them.

Finally, as John felt himself getting close to that edge, he pulled out. "Switch again," he said. "I want to cum in his mouth."

"Sure. But put him back up on his knees."

Once more, the brothers switched positions, and once more, the boy was forced to taste himself on another cock.

They both quickened their strokes as they neared the edge. Jeremy pounded ruthlessly into the boy, slamming his hips against his ass with reckless abandon as the tension mounted in his stomach. Finally, he exploded, holding the boy tightly against him as he pumped his ass full of cum. He stayed there for a moment, as he always did, his dick throbbing inside that tight, wet sheath.

Moments later, John tightened his grip on the boy's hair and quickened his own strokes, not bothering himself to care that the boy was gagging on his dick.

He moaned loudly with his release, holding the struggling boy against him, keeping his dick deep in his mouth as his cum shot out.

The boy dry-heaved at the taste and tried to spit it out, but John kept his dick in place. "Swallow it," he demanded. "Or we'll fuck you again."

Another sob escaped him as he did as he was told.

Sighing with contentment, the brothers pushed the boy down onto the bed and turned to put their clothes back on. Jeremy chuckled as he watched the boy curl up in a fetal position, covering his head with his arms and sobbing hysterically, his entire body shaking. He nudged John and gestured to the boy's dick, barely discernable from his position.

But it was hard. Again.

Just as she always did, Velocity walked into the little studio apartment just as they were putting their shoes on.

"Get out," she barked, just as she always did, and Jeremy put his hands up in a sign of surrender.

"Alright, we're leaving," he told her.

"Now."

"We're leaving, we're leaving."

They walked to the door, obeying her. Jeremy had no idea what the anger in her voice was for, or why she always acted like she was mad at them for what they'd done. He figured it was a show for the victims, to give them the impression that she was on their side.

What was that thing, Stockholm Syndrome? He figured that's what she was doing. She was giving the boys a friend to bond with, a shoulder to cry on.

Whatever it was, it sure as hell worked. She worked her magic with these boys, changed something in them the same way she did with her own conquests, and made them much easier and much more fun to play with. The next time they came to see this one, he wouldn't fight nearly as hard, or as long. He'd probably just whimper and cry and do whatever they told him to do.

And all because of Vel. Because of whatever comfort or pleasure or manipulation or whatever-the-fuck she did. Maybe she made them cum with the taste of cum still in their mouths, with semen still leaking out of their asses. Maybe she taught them how to take pleasure from John and Jeremy, the same way she taught her own boys how to take pleasure from her violent use of them.

God, that bitch was amazing! If Jeremy were capable of love, he would probably love her and only her, for the rest of his life. The things she could do to a person's head were worthy of global praise and adoration. The power she exuded, the respect she commanded, the way she could tie a man down, beat him bloody and rape his virgin ass with a dildo the size of a fist, and make him come back begging desperately for more, made her a Goddess in Jeremy's eyes.

She was incredible. Indescribable. Vel was his hero.

Jeremy looked over to her one last time as he reached the door. He saw her gently reach down and touch the boy's shoulder. He cried out, startled by the touch, and looked up to her with fear and panic in his eyes.

"It's alright," she cooed softly. "It's over."

Jeremy chuckled. Yeah, it was over. For the moment.

There were huge grins on the brothers' faces as they left the apartment, closing the door behind them. Yes, they would definitely be seeing that boy again.

12