Claiming Katy Ch. 05

Story Info
Sophie teaches Katy about pain, and why she needs it.
6.5k words
4.57
25.8k
11

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This story was originally posted in "Lesbian Sex", but due to the heavy sadomasochistic themes of the series, I have moved it to "BDSM".]

*****

-Dr Pacetti's Notes:

To recap: Katy is Mrs Alderney's maid, and also her masochistic slave. Sophie is her secretary, and also Katy's friend. Sophie has a history of being dominant and Katy has begged to submit to Sophie's control. Mrs Alderney has agreed that Sophie will take control of Katy. It is clear that Sophie's treatment will be cruel and intense, but Katy seems willing to take it all.

Naturally, further scenes of sadism and humiliation are to follow. I remind you that all participants are consenting adult women.

-

Somewhat to Sophie's satisfaction, the next two days passed without incident. Neither she nor Mrs Alderney made any mention of their arrangement, confining their conversation to professional exchanges, as Sophie carried out some clerical duties.

Meanwhile Katy was impeccably behaved, and it was this that most pleased Sophie. She dressed correctly, deported herself perfectly and was quietly efficient. Sophie enjoyed watching when Katy was concentrating on her work, enjoying the earnest, gentle focus in her face. She had the elegance of a dancer, her feet flurrying over the carpet or tiles, her body erect and balanced. Every small compliment and cool 'Thank you' from Sophie was met with delight. A brief, broad smile would flash shyly across her face and she would continue with renewed energy.

Unfortunately this had a drawback. Sophie was increasingly attracted to the girl, and increasingly turned on, apparently all the time.

-Sophie's Statement:

At last, on the afternoon of the third day, I decided it was time. I had proven to myself that I had control of my own urges - which was suddenly important to me for some reason - and now I was ready to take another step with Katy. I took a break from my typing and went in search of the maid.

She was in the kitchen washing the plates from lunch. She was dressed in her usual barefoot uniform, with a sort of pinafore tied around her waist. The kitchen was perfectly tidy except around the sink and there was a radio on the table playing soft piano music. Katy hadn't heard me enter so I slid silently onto a chair facing her back.

I realised she was cleaning the plates slowly and silently so that she could listen intently to the music. I wondered why at first, it sounded like no more than pleasant, twinkling background music to me. But then it began to turn darker and heavier, and more threatening. I realised she was humming along, struggling to lower her voice to match the piano's pitch. All at once it was beautiful and silly and cute, and I felt like a bitch for sitting there and silently grinning.

As the music began to subside into gentle twinkling again, I spoke.

"Who's it by?"

She jumped and dropped something into the sink, spinning on the spot to look at me. She froze and stammered, then regained her focus.

"Chopin. Ashnekazy, I think. Sorry, I didn't hear you come in."

I smiled. "It's okay. You have a lovely voice. Bass baritone, right?"

She giggled and blushed and turned away to pick up a towel and dry her hands.

"Sorry," she said again. "I always try to sing along, and my voice never fits. I know it's one of those cliché popular classics that everyone knows, but it's one of my favourites. The menace and the release... sorry, you don't care. Sorry. Did you need me for something?"

I couldn't stop grinning at her. "It's not a popular classic that I know. By the way, I've been glad to hear you've dropped the formal 'May I offer m'lady tiffin?' bollocks. That wasn't sexy."

Katy laughed, and I thought I saw a flicker of response to the word 'sexy'. "I'm glad too. I actually just ran out of vocabulary."

I laughed with her. "Carry on, by the way, I only wanted a chat."

As she turned back to the dishes, the music concluded and a voice murmured on the radio to confirm that Katy had identified it correctly. I stood and walked around the table to stand beside her. I folded my arms and leaned my hips against the worktop.

"I was also glad to see the special effort you've been making, the last few days."

"I've been trying..." Katy whispered, as though this conversation was a secret. "I remembered what you said... how you shouldn't have to discipline me or correct me. I want to... to be good. Christ, that sounds so silly." I decided she was whispering because she was embarrassed by what she was saying.

"It does, a little. But you're exactly right. Be proud of it. You've done well. It means a lot to me."

She finished the washing and dried her hands again. She turned towards me but looked down at her feet.

"I realised... you said... well, now you've told me how to ask for things I want, I don't need to... Well, I want to be proud of myself, not always misbehaving to get punished."

I reached up to touch her hair, delighted as ever by how soft it felt. "I was thinking about our talk too. We got distracted and I didn't ask everything I intended to. It wasn't important but I've been a little curious."

"Yes Miss Sophie?" If it's possible to smirk shyly, she did.

"I was wondering... no, I shouldn't be asking you like this... before I ask would you do something for me?"

"Yes Miss Sophie."

"Will you get down on your hands and knees please Katy?"

She tensed and bit her lip, her eyes glanced to the open doorway, but then fixed on my face. She looked excited and alarmed all at once. I returned her gaze with a gentle smile,and my hand caressed the back of her neck.

"Hands and knees please, sweetie."

She looked down and slowly reached her hands to the floor, her fingers pressing against the cold tiles. When she was on her knees I spoke softy again.

"Touch your face to the floor, sideways, so you can still look up."

Katy obeyed, and one large, slightly frightened eye swivelled to look up at me.

"And now your hands behind your back." Her hands arranged themselves neatly side by side on her raised hips. "Good girl," I said brightly, as though to a dog. I walked very slowly around this little figure on the floor, a full circuit, looking at her from every angle, stopping close to her face so that the glossy black toe of my shoe was an inch from Katy's lips. I was aware that she could have looked up my skirt, if she had dared.

"Oh, that's much better. I think you'll find it easier to answer now. So... do you masturbate?"

Katy blinked and her lips parted and closed several times.

"Oh, well, Madame... she doesn't allow..."

"No." I said firmly. "That wasn't the question. Do you masturbate?"

Her eye didn't stop looking at me. "No Miss Sophie. I haven't for a long time. Madame would be disappointed with me. But I have in the past."

I nodded, and smiled. "And you've been fucked, I'm sure. Cheeky little slut like you won't be a virgin."

"No Miss Sophie. I mean, yes. I have been. Not recently. Not often, actually."

"And the last question... do you orgasm?"

Now she closed her eyes. "No Miss-"

I tapped my foot and purred, "Look at me when you speak to me, Katy."

Her eye snapped open, and there was a hint of tears. "No Miss Sophie. No, I've never had... one. I've really tried, and I think I've been close, but I don't think I'm normal." She looked surprised at her own words. I was sure she was going to cry, either from sadness or humiliation. I returned to my chair and looked down at her, kneeling where I had left her.

"No, I think we can agree you're not normal. Okay, good. Get up off the floor, you've got work."

She rose gratefully and looked aimless for a moment, face bright red and a little bemused.

"Carry on, Katy. We'll talk again later. I think you should some to my room before bed tonight. Shower and change for bed at the proper time, then come and knock on my door."

Katy merely gaped for a moment.

"Shoo. Back to work."

Katy scurried away. I smiled and listened to the radio's latest popular cliché. I went back to my desk and spent the rest of the day pleasantly distracted, making plans for the evening.

-

I stepped out of the bath and walked naked into my bedroom. I let my body dry naturally, but used the hair-dryer until my hair was soft and warm, smiling at the memory of Katy doing the same. I put on white knickers and bra, and found the same t-shirt and soft, clinging jogging pants from the other day. I put them on and instinctively sat down to put on make-up, and then wondered if that was appropriate. This wasn't a date. This wasn't a seduction. I didn't have to please anyone. I satisfied myself that the lighting was warm and flattering.

I went to the drawers and took out a variety of scarves and belts, and draped them over the frame at the foot of the bed. I checked the bedside clock and saw that Katy was running late.

Just as I began to worry that I had scared her too much, there was a knocking at the door, so faint as to be little more than a breath.

"Come in."

The door swung slowly inwards, creaking a little, and there stood Katy. She was freshly washed, her hair a little damp and barely controlled by a set of bobby pins in mismatched colours, and she was dressed in pale blue cotton pyjamas. Her fingers gripped tightly to her cuffs.

Immediately I knew my self-control was going to be tested. This girl was beautiful and vulnerable, and prompted conflicting urges. Deferred gratification, that was the key. Be cool and measured for a little longer and the reward would be so much greater.

"In, close the door," I said gently. "You're late, don't dawdle."

She entered and sat on the bed when directed to do so. She saw the items hanging on the bed-frame, but pretended not to.

"So, Katy... what do you think you're here for?"

Katy looked down at her own toes and when she spoke it was a barely released breath.

"Sex."

I raised an eyebrow and pouted, folding my arms.

"Katy, there are two things I don't like about that. First, I think I told you we would be continuing our talk, so I don't know why this 'sex' idea got into your nasty mind. Second, you said it as though you were dreading it. That's not nice, is it?"

"No, I didn't mean—"

"You're late too." I played the cold, superior character perfectly. Whether Katy believed it or not, she responded appropriately.

"I'm sorry! Please, I didn't mean to! I was nervous and I was careful to wash and dress properly, so I took longer. And I was nervous."

"You said that," I said, keeping a straight face.

"I'm sorry. But I wasn't dreading it. And I didn't know what to think. I'm sorry."

I held up a hand to silence her. "Shush Katy. It doesn't matter, and I know you didn't mean anything. It's okay really."

I walked over and sat close beside her. My fingers went straight to the dark, soft hair and began to stroke and tickle.

"I think you'll find I've been teasing you a bit, haven't I?"

Katy's laugh was breathless, almost a sigh of relief. "I don't mind. I quite like it. Actually, I like it a lot."

I smiled. "I know you do. But I should stop because I want to discuss something serious. This business about your orgasms."

Katy shrank away - barely an inch - and her gaze returned to her toes. "Mrs Alderney—"

"Mrs Alderney has given you to me. You're in my care and I want to solve this problem. Mrs Alderney doesn't want you to cum, but I do. So that's what is going to happen."

Katy shivered. "I don't think I can."

I smiled. "It is going to happen, because I say so. That's a good rule of thumb generally, don't you think?"

Katy nodded, but looked doubtful.

"And you're aching for it." I briskly rose to my feet, kissing the top of Katy's head as I moved. "So we'll start by finding out what you've been doing wrong. You're going to show me." I sat in the chair and crossed my legs, relaxed but focussed on her.

"What?" said Katy.

I just stared blankly at her.

"I mean... I don't understand, Miss Sophie." She did understand, her eyes were getting wet and her face was flushed.

"You will now show me how you masturbate. It's not complicated. Go on."

Katy gaped for a moment, her jaw shaking, then turned her face away. Her right hand moved with painful, hesitating slowness, from the mattress to her own thigh. Then it slid to the waist band of her pyjamas and slipped awkwardly inside. This took a couple of minutes - long minutes of hesitation and faltering, and utter humiliation. I watched her hand moving indistinctly beneath the fabric for a few seconds. She was clearly going through the motions; this wasn't going to get her anywhere. I thought for a minute before I spoke.

"Katy... do you honestly masturbate like that? Without noticeably moving and with all your clothes on?"

Katy stopped, frozen in place. Her face was turned away and rigid with humiliation, but her voice had sullen anger at its edge. "I have sometimes."

This gave me the excuse I needed. I rose fluidly and crossed to the bed. I brought my open hand around in a broad arc and slapped Katy's face. This released her tension and she began to sob. The tears flowed and her breath came in spasms, but her face was turned up to look at me with big eyes. Her hand was still deep in her pyjamas.

"Are you going to play silly games with me?" I asked, quite calmly. "Do you really think I want to waste my time listening to you trying to be clever? You don't do it like that. Not by yourself."

"But I'm not by myself!" Katy's voice was raised a little and the volume surprised both of us. I slapped her again, harder, this time making her squeal.

"Have I really been so gentle with you that you think you'll get away with this idiotic defiance?" I said, very quietly. "Who do you think you're talking to?"

Katy looked away again, tears coursing down her cheeks. When she spoke again it was in a whisper, thick with shame. "I'm sorry, Miss Sophie. Thank you for slapping me."

I began to make soothing noises, and touched the girl's red cheek with gentle fingers. I began to wipe tears away from under her eyes, and then merely stroked the skin. I was thrilled to see Katy's eyes gazing back at me in a kind of terrified rapture. "Okay, shh sweetie, it's alright. I know it's difficult, I know you're struggling, I don't mind that, it's to be expected. Just promise you'll try to behave."

"I promise." The voice was a barely audible breath again.

I pecked a soft kiss on her forehead and whispered, "And you won't ever answer me back again, will you?"

"No Miss Sophie, I promise. I'm sorry."

Another minute of soothing noises, and Katy was calm again. I slid onto the bed and shuffled to sit behind Katy, leaning to place a soft kiss on her cheek. I began to toy with her hair again. Through all this, the hand was still in the pyjamas. Her breathing was beautifully soft and controlled, but she was gnawing her lip pensively.

"Miss Sophie... please may I be slapped again?"

My heart melted. It was so sincere, and such a lovely gesture. I smacked her cheek once, very hard. Anything less would have devalued her gesture. She cried out and then thanked me in a husky whisper.

"Good girl. You're welcome. So. When have you masturbated in your pyjamas? Were other people there then?" The dark head bobbed, nodding. "Tell me."

The whispering voice said, "When I was at college there'd be parties. Sleeping over at each other's halls or flats, just the girls, you know? And at one we'd been playing games and when we went to bed I just had to."

Katy couldn't see that I was grinning broadly, but she could surely hear it when I said "What sort of games were you playing?"

"Dares. But... I wasn't very bright, and none of them liked me much. I was the dorky, quiet girl in boyish clothes, and they'd catch me staring at them... They weren't mean or bullies, and they let me hang out with them I suppose, but... They tricked me. I suppose it wasn't difficult." She said this in such a matter-of-fact way it was heart-breaking, and I kissed her again.

"What was the dare? What did you have to do?"

"It was humiliating. I... please don't make me tell you."

"Katy, please, don't make me repeat myself. I can do whatever I want with you, and you will find a lot of it hard. This is nothing. You promised, remember? What did you have to do?"

"It was... there was a girl called Karen, one of the dancers. She was a month or so younger than me and she was... I had such a crush on her. She was athletic and tanned and had long golden hair. She was perfect. One of the other girls knew I had this crush so... they dared Karen to let me kiss her. For a moment I thought it was a favour to me. But... Oh God... Karen stood and turned her back on me, and raised her left foot, so that the sole of her foot was near my face and... and they laughed... and I kissed her..."

"Oh Katy. How did you feel?"

"I was blushing all over and I felt sick - not disgusted, her foot was elegant and strong and beautiful - but I was sick with humiliation, and they all laughed. But I..." Katy looked away, ashamed. "I went on kissing. Karen was disgusted. She swore and kicked me. I'd never felt so... I was so horny..."

"Oh Katy, Katy... is that why you kissed my foot?"

Katy nodded. "Your foot's even more beautiful."

"Baby... do you kiss Mrs Alderney's feet?"

"She won't let me."

"Okay... so they humiliated you... then what? You snuggled up in your sleeping bag, in the corner, away from the others, turned to the wall and slipped your hand into your jim-jams?"

Katy nodded silently, and I drew my hand gently down the back of her head and neck. She looked as though she might faint.

"And it was feeling so filthy that turned you on?"

After a pause, another nod. I kissed the top of her head. "Shall we try it again, sweetie? Mm? Do it properly this time? We're alone and there's nothing to hide. Come on."

I reached around to unfasten Katy's shirt. She didn't move until it was open all the way, and then she shrugged it off. Her shoulders hunched forward, her little round breasts nudged gently together as she hugged herself. I slid off the bed and gently pushed Katy onto her back, her legs dangling over the edge. I reached down and began to tug at the pyjama legs. Katy helped me this time, wriggling just enough to ease the waistband over her hips. She finally lay white and naked. Her body was tense, yet utterly soft and weak.

"Now do it properly. Forget Mrs Alderney, remember those girls. Remember how good the humiliation felt. Don't try to hide from me. Do it."

Katy's eyes closed and her hands lay across the gentle curve of her belly. For a moment I wondered if she might refuse, but I somehow knew she wouldn't. Then her fingers began to move. They teased her belly-button, then started to trace patterns over her abdomen. I watched, fascinated, and realised Katy was rediscovering her body. She really hadn't done anything like this for a long time. Soon a hand had migrated to a breast and was toying with a nipple. Her legs were parting a little but her hands stayed away from her pussy, dancing over her torso and her arms.

She suddenly convulsed and curled up on her side. I moved to see what she was doing, and saw that her small breasts were now squeezed up between her arms, and her arms lay full length between her legs, fingers now teasing her ankles. Her lips were parted and her legs began to move subtly, easing fractionally apart and then squeezing together. I could just see her pussy, and it was glistening. There was something powerfully sensual in this pose, with so many parts of her skin brushing against each other. This strange performance continued for a minute or two, and then Katy's eyes flashed open, and she was staring imploringly at me. I was puzzled for a moment, then understood. I sat in my chair and crossed my legs.

12