Claiming Katy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katy, forget Mrs Alderney. Miss Sophie would like you to put your fingers into your pussy."

Katy sighed and both hands were laid between her thighs. Her legs parted wide and she closed her eyes again. I could clearly see her finger slide in and out of the pussy, questing for the perfect spot, slowly, bringing a smile to her open mouth.

"Good girl," I whispered. I sat back and watched for a long time. Katy grew more relaxed, her finger grew wetter, and occasionally it would dart in and out feverishly for a few seconds. After a while, I stood and moved to the bed, laying a hand on her raised knee.

"Don't stop, look at me." Again, the imploring gaze. "Is that nice?" A nod. "But is that as far as you go?"

"Yes Miss Sophie. But I can go on for a long time."

This was lovely. All of her attention was on her physical sensations and on me. She had relaxed into my control.

"Okay, good girl. Is it time for me to take over then?" I smiled. Katy nodded again.

"Yes please."

My smile became a grin and I reached for a scarf from the bed frame. "I think this might be the point where I tie you to the bed and give you what you need. What do you think?"

Katy barely squeaked "Yes please, Miss Sophie."

"Well, we'll see, shall we? Don't stop."

I took firm hold of Katy's ankle and pulled her down to the foot of the bed. She was wonderfully small and light. I tied a scarf around her ankle and then tied it to the bed frame. Katy began a few seconds of feverish, twitchy fingering. I tied the other ankle in the same way, spreading her legs wide.

"Katy, reach up and grab a pillow. Put it under your hips." With some awkward wriggling, Katy found a pillow and shoved it beneath her. I manoeuvred it so that it was half under her bottom and half exposed between her legs, but raising her hips so that she was more exposed too. "Now your hands, yes? Don't stop."

I took another scarf and wrapped it securely around Katy's wrists, even as her finger busied itself on her clit, then finally hauled her hands away. I pulled them up to her face.

"Lick," I smiled.

Katy sighed and kept her eyes open, and slowly sucked on her fingertips. When each had been tasted (at first with hesitation and distaste, then with pleasure) I pulled her hands away and stretched the scarf up to the head of the bed. I pulled Katy tight, legs far apart, arms straight and taut above her head, then tied off the scarf, leaving no slack. I stood back and looked down at the prone body. Katy's toes squirmed as she realised she was incapable of almost any other movement.

"There. Oh, that's adorable. You're pretty like that, aren't you?"

Katy's body tensed with laughter. "Thank you Miss Sophie. Oh God..."

I laughed as I climbed onto the mattress stood over her. I looked down at her swollen pussy, glistening and hot, and I grinned triumphantly.

"Katy, Katy, Katy. Poor horny Katy. Why do you think you can't cum?"

"I don't know, Miss Sophie."

"Hmm." I moved to place a foot either side of Katy's hips, looking down into her eyes. Her expression betrayed a helplessness that had nothing to do with being tied down. "I wonder. Here's my theory: you don't think you deserve it, do you?"

Katy looked away.

"I don't know... maybe. No."

I lowered myself to kneel astride Katy's waist. I leaned forward and caressed her face with my fingertips.

"Are you ashamed of that? You mustn't be. I can help you."

Katy still couldn't return my gaze, but she was breathing harder and faster.

"How?" she whispered.

"From now on I will decide what you deserve, okay? And I've decided you will cum. Now... the question is: how do we achieve that?"

Now I was stroking Katy's hair, and I gently eased out one of the bobby-pins. Katy dared to look at me now, and her eyes were wide and excited.

"Please help me, Miss Sophie."

"I will, baby, shh... What do you have so far? You have humiliation, you have Miss Sophie stroking you, you have no power... what else might you need? Can you tell me?"

Katy closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"Pain," she whispered.

This sounded beautiful to me, and gave me a cruel, mischievous idea. I smiled and leaned forward to brush my lips against Katy's.

"I think you're a freaky little pervert. I think you need pain above all else. I don't think you can cum without it. I think you know that's what you deserve. And I agree. But you should ask nicely."

"Please..." Katy whined, eyes still closed, her lips moving against mine. "Miss Sophie, please may I have pain?"

"Good girl," I purred, drawing my fingers down Katy's throat, across her collarbone and slowly towards her breast. "Good girl."

With a quick gesture I moved the bobby-pin to my fingertips, the movement catching Katy's attention. I drew it in a gentle curve across Katy's breast and let it tickle the tight skin of her nipple. Katy gasped and bit her lip.

"Yes Katy, you may have pain."

I split the pin slightly, careful not to bend it out of shape, and slid its prongs either side of the pert, pointing nipple. When I had the nipple halfway down the length of the pin, I let go and allowed the pin to trap it. Katy pulled a face and bucked her body sulkily, as though trying to shrug the pin off. But it held tight. I combed another three pins out of Katy's hair, smiling at her attempts to move her head away from my fingers. I quickly added a pin to Katy's other nipple and sat back. Katy was whining and huffing and still flexing her torso impotently.

"Aren't you going to say thank you?"

Katy moaned and pushed her head back. "Thank you, Miss Sophie."

While Katy was distracted, I shuffled off her and settled a little way down the bed and turned more towards Katy's legs. I bent closer to her pussy and smiled in satisfaction.

"This is working for you, isn't it?" I laughed quietly. Katy just moaned again and her body squirmed once from toes to head. I leaned closer to the deliciously glistening flesh and blew softly. Katy shivered and then awkwardly raised her head to see what was happening. I opened another pin, and made sure Katy watched as I lowered it to the soft open petals of her pussy. Even as Katy was whining in protest, I slid the pin over a quivering fold of flesh, and let go. Katy's legs pulled uselessly against their bonds, soft muscles flexing sharply.

"Mmmnng! Please Miss Sophie, please! Do-o-on't!"

I smiled and shushed, moving my mouth close to the tortured flesh to blow once more. Katy said "Fuck!" and her body arched. I sat back to watch her and laugh. Her eyes were squeezed closed, as was her mouth and she was keening loudly.

"Shh, Katy, calm down. Get used to it. Let me take your mind off it a bit." I leaned forward to Katy's breast and extended my tongue toward her nipple. She immediately fell silent, staring. My tongue touched the end of the bobby pin - careful not to touch her skin - and pushed. The pin twisted the nipple in its grip and Katy howled, mostly in shock and disappointment. I was impressed by the grip of the pin, turning it a full ninety degrees without it slipping.

I suddenly stood up and stepped slightly away from the bed, able now to watch all of Katy's body fighting for release. I made my face stern.

"What do you say, Katy?"

"Nnnn... thank you Miss Sophie!"

"I think you should say 'Thank you for giving me what I need'."

"Thank you! Thank you for giving... me what I need... Miss Sophie. O-h-h FUCK!" She jiggled her body and sounded almost as though she were laughing.

"Okay. But we're not done yet."

I selected a narrow leather belt from the bed frame and held it by the buckle. For fun I snapped it gently across Katy's breasts and caught the tight buds of her nipples. Katy squealed sharply and I hooted with laughter. "I think that merits another thank you!" I laughed, hugging myself. Katy obliged, in a weak voice, and I grinned.

I knelt on the bed once more, next to Katy's thigh, and scrutinised the trembling flesh of her pussy. It was delightfully wet. I found the bobby pin I had not yet used, and placed it on the opposite side to the original one, as symmetrically as I could. It slid easily over the hot, lubricated flesh, then held fast. Katy let out a wail of dismay, but it quickly became a 'Thank you'.

I stood on the bed once more and looked down at the squirming figure. When I was sure I had the girl's full attention I slipped my fingers into my waistband and began to pull down my jogging pants. Katy watched, enthralled, as I revealed one leg then another, and then discarded the pants. I stood with my legs quite wide, arms folded, and Katy just stared up at me, eyes flicking from my knickers to my face.

"Thank you Miss Sophie."

I chuckled and sat on the frame at the foot of the bed, between Katy's legs. I rested my elbow on my knee and cupped my chin in my hand, regarding Katy with a sly smile. The belt was still in my other hand, dangling between my thighs. With a fluid movement of my arm, I lazily flicked the belt over Katy's body, laying it with a resounding crack up the centre of her torso. Katy yelped, but I continued to look at her with a cool, amused smile on my face. Another crack of the belt and Katy squealed, the sound lingering for a moment, but immediately replaced by another harsh cry as the belt whipped over the inside of her thigh. This made her struggle violently, and I did it again.

"Oh, did that one hurt you, freak?" I purred, as Katy wriggled and whined. She nodded and her breath hissed between clenched teeth. I sighed and shook my head, still smiling. "Stupid bitch," I murmured.

I slid forward onto my knees, resting against Katy's leg. I carefully curled the belt and placed it on Katy's belly, which was rising and falling with her gulping breaths. I touched my fingertips to the bobby-pins on Katy's pussy and moved them gently. Katy whimpered and gasped, but she didn't complain.

There was one scarf remaining on the bed frame, and I took it and ran it between my fingers. It was a thin and delicate silk and fine enough to thread through the loop of a bobby-pin. I had Katy's full attention as I tied one end of the scarf to one of the pins, then fed the length of the scarf around Katy's thigh, under her body, then around her other thigh to thread the scarf into the second pin. With a slow, elegant movement of my arm, I pulled the scarf tight, tugging the pins and the flesh they pinched, peeling them outwards and flattening them against Katy's skin. Katy bit her lip and whined while I tied off the scarf and sat back.

This delicate rig didn't open Katy's pussy a great deal, although it did clearly cause her some discomfort and exposed her clitoris just a little more prominently. But that wasn't the point. Katy began to struggle and murmur in panic as I picked up the belt once again and rose to stand upright. I swung the belt carelessly at my side and grinned wickedly at Katy as she tried to squirm away from it. I let the belt tap gently against the newly exposed pussy, and laughed out loud when Katy squealed, though she could barely have felt it.

"Oh, Katy... what have you got yourself into?"

In truth, I suspected that it wouldn't take much to dislodge the pins from the tight, slippery skin, so I aimed carefully and cracked the belt across Katy's thigh again, well away from the pins. Katy responded with a howl, part terror, part pain. I gave her another, frankly enjoying the wriggling panic.

I walked up the bed to stand beside Katy's head, trailing the belt over her skin as I moved, allowing it to slide harmlessly over her pussy. She regarded me with terror. I sat on the frame above Katy's head, my feet either side of her, and let the belt curl across her breasts. I peered down between my knees, still smiling.

"Katy... can you explain why you're not saying 'thank you'? Are you an ungrateful little freak?"

"I'm sorry," Katy whimpered, "I'm sorry... thank you Miss Sophie!"

"Better," I said. Slowly, demurely, I lifted my foot and placed my heel on Katy's forehead, laying my toes down the side of her cheek. Even as she was gasping with excitement, I did the same with the other foot, leaning some of my weight on Katy's face.

"Thank you Miss Sophie!"

I whipped the belt across her breasts, carefully avoiding the bobby-pins, and making her squeal and squirm again. I felt Katy trying to move her head, clearly enjoying the sensation of being pinned down. I gave her enough time to whimper her thanks, and then I struck her again. I repeated this again and again, aiming for points across Katy's soft body, but away from her pussy. I fancied that Katy's squirming had as much to do with arousal as it did pain, and the breathless voice which thanked me seemed to confirm this.

After a short while I stepped off Katy's face and stood up, walking down to the foot of the bed, still trailing the belt. I sat and rested my chin on my hand again, gazing coolly at her as she calmed herself a little, still gulping breaths and whining, but quiet and calm enough to look me in the eye.

"How's my little bitch doing?" I chuckled.

Katy's lips parted and for a while she just breathed. When she spoke her voice was raw. "I'm scared. I'm sorry, I don't know... I can't... help me..."

"Shhh," I whispered. "Shush, Katy, shush. Scared? Confused? Out of control?"

Katy nodded desperately and looked ready to cry.

"Good girl, that's good. That's what I want, I'm proud of you."

I gave a tiny flick of my wrist and the belt flicked lightly against Katy's pussy. Katy jumped and squeaked and watched in terror, as the belt jumped again and this time flicked precisely over her clit.

She wailed, shaking her head and vainly trying to climb up the bed. I watched her calmly, waiting a moment to regain her attention.

"Do you want me to send you to bed?" I asked in soft, stern tones.

"No Miss Sophie! Please!"

"Do you want me to give you what you need?"

"Yes Miss Sophie! Please!"

"Then don't shake your head at me, you ungrateful little pervert."

I flicked her with the belt again and the response was the same, except now her head was pressed back against her pillow and she shouted, "Thank you!"

"Better," I said, "good girl."

I continued in silence for a while, letting the belt flick across Katy's clit, sometimes a little harder, sometimes softer. Katy still writhed in her bonds, but her cries had less and less to do with pain.

I began to vary the blows so that Katy couldn't predict them. I would flick gently at her pussy, then smack viciously on her belly, thighs or breasts, pleased to see the fear and pain returning and mingling with the pleasure. After a little while I stopped striking her pussy and only whipped her thighs more harshly. Katy didn't complain, though her cries became harsher too. I alternated between thighs, aiming less carefully and instead enjoying the vision of the pale girl squirming helplessly in front of me, legs spread and hips swivelling instinctively.

I could happily have continued all night, smiling dreamily at this wonderful display, but I decided I should return to the more tender pleasure of Katy's pussy. I brought the belt under tighter control and prepared to aim gentler strokes at her clit. Before I did, I first gave her a couple of final stinging blows to the delicate inside of her thigh, which was now pink and raw.

But these last savage impacts prompted a sudden, unexpected convulsion from Katy, her muscles tensing her head craning forward, and a harsh shiver passing through her. She cried out, apparently in fear, and then she started to cum hard.

I sat back, astonished. Katy was straining at her bonds, still exhaling, trembling, a smile flickering over her lips. I smiled too.

"Good girl!" I exclaimed, and smacked the belt firmly against pink, swollen pussy, prompting a new moan and convulsion. I hit her again, a little harder, chuckling, delighted. This time little drops of liquid pattered onto the pillow beneath Katy's hips and she whimpered.

Another 'Good girl', and a final smack on Katy's pussy, and Katy bucked and cried out for the last time. She fell back, her head rolling to the side, eyes closed. Tears were pouring down her face.

12