All Comments on 'Claiming Katy Ch. 08'

by CruelLines

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sick, sick, sick.

Where amongst all this rubbish is the Lesbian Love? If this is your idea of love, I pity you. This story degrades me as a woman, as a lesbian, and as a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
come on

there is no love here at all, what Katy is now a lab experiment, Sophie is treating her as more of a pet then a person, I still do not see how Katy can even look at herself in the mirror and still feel she is being loved. I have also noticed that the bad stories always come everyday, but the good stories are not on as much and believe me this serious of chapters is as bad as it gets

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Category Deficiency

The problem is one of categories. As this story has always been clear that it is a tale of sadism, even if between consenting adults, it probably belongs in the BDSM category. Since the story involves sex between women, and only women, either the author or website monitors have placed it in the Lesbian Sex category. Despite the statement that the characters are consenting adults, there is still an element of Reluctance. There is also the Foot Fetish, and the Pain Fetish, the latter of which is associated with BDSM but by no means the entirety of that category. The story line is engaging, and well-written, regardless of whether it is satisfying for those who are looking solely for a Lesbian Sex story. A rational appeal to refile this series into another group might have more success than abusiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
uck!

going to puke now! don't like the story at all your name kinda gives it. cruella - gross

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Same person

I feel like all three of the bad comments are from the same person lol. Personally I'm loving this series so far. Even though this wasn't that great of a chapter, I still enjoyed it and was pretty good. I personally prefer more time in the bedroom between just Sophie and Katy. Overall though good job.

va45va45about 8 years ago
no love

There was no cooling off and no love at all.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Love It 😘

5πŸŒŸπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ Wonderful presentation. Reading your stories is such a nice way too end a long day. Thank You 😊

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago

Getting better and better and I can't wait to see what happens next. I love how the two women treat Katy as an object and how she accepts it, even loves them for doing so.

I hope the rest is just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I thought part of the BDSM is that there is aftercare & love/affection/respect after a scene? That's the point where it's a bit difficult to read for me, because it seems to miss.

Otherwise I think it's a very well written story, the characters have all a very distinct personality, which makes the story lively, intense & intruiguing, so I still go on reading, although it's not really my lifestyle. You are a good writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous