Claiming Katy Ch. 14

Story Info
Katy finds a painful new way to worship Sophie.
4.6k words
4.6
20k
4

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Dr Isabella Pacetti's Notes:

To recap: After a brief crisis, Sophie has reclaimed Katy as her property. They begin their relationship anew, and Katy begs to be allowed to worship Sophie, her Goddess. To begin with, this has led to her thoroughly licking Sophie's dirty feet, and now she will be allowed to wash them.

I hope it is apparent, but I will state for the sake of clarity once more: all participants, however submissive or masochistic, are grown women and capable of choosing to consent.

-Sophie's Statement:

Katy ran warm water into the bath until it was an inch deep, then gathered soap, a towel and a cloth.

"Would you sit on the bath, please Goddess?"

I perched in the edge of the bath and Katy knelt in front of me, leaning her arm into the water to soak the cloth.

"I think you should take your dress off. It'll get wet. Let me take it." Katy raised her arms and I gently pulled the dress up and over her head, finally tugging it free of her arms and tossing it onto the toilet seat. She knelt, looking very self-conscious. Still in her socks and ballet pumps, she was now revealed to be wearing matching black knickers and bra.

I briefly stroked her hair and then presented a foot. She began soaping with practised efficiency.

"Those are different clothes for you. Where did they come from?"

"They're Madame's. I mean she gave them to me months ago. Madame owns a few clothes for me to wear when appropriate. This is the first time I've worn them."

"They're nice. I think I prefer you in white though. And of course, Classic Naked Katy always works."

"Thank you. I feel a little uncomfortable."

The first foot was already clean and dry. I presented the other.

"Well, I suspect we'll make you feel more comfortable before too long."

Katy laughed and returned her attention to her task. By the time she was holding a clean, dry foot in her hands, viewing it carefully from all angles with total concentration, I was laughing quietly. She looked up, confused.

"Oh, Katy, your face. So serious and so completely filthy. Look in the mirror."

Katy stood and turned to the mirror. She examined herself, the grime smeared over her pale skin, and a smile spread slowly across her lips.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"It's what I hoped for. It makes me... no... you..." She stopped and frowned, thinking. "No, that sounds stupid."

"Say it. I'm happy for you to sound stupid."

"Your feet... made the dirt beautiful. And the dirt makes me beautiful."

"Yes, that's stupid. Lovely, but stupid. Good girl. Go and fetch me some socks."

The tiny white socks were the sort designed to be worn invisibly inside trainers, and certainly didn't go with my office clothes. But I didn't complain: Katy had chosen them and they clearly turned her on. I even allowed her to put them on me, which she did with trembling reverence, making me laugh again.

"It's a shame your face is so filthy. I'd like to kiss you, but right now I wouldn't even put my feet near that disgusting mess." Katy shook her head furiously. "But I don't think either of us want you to wash just yet." Another shake. "So we'll move on to your third and final act of worship. You're going to hurt yourself for me, yes?"

"Yes Goddess."

"Have you thought how?"

"I want... would it please you if I whip my pussy?"

I gave this some thought. "Have you done that before?" She shook her head. "You must be careful. You could harm yourself if you don't know what you're doing. It won't please your Goddess if you damage your pussy and She can't play with it later."

"Will you help me? I've always wanted to try. I could start gentle, and you could tell me if I should do it harder. You could watch me closely and I... I'd be safe."

I leaned forward and stroked Katy's hair.

"I'll watch you closely and you'll be safe. Come with me."

I led Katy by the hand and made her stand in the middle of the bedroom carpet. I left her there while I went to the wardrobe and picked up one of my tennis shoes. I held it up by the toe and let Katy look at it.

"Recognise this? What's special about it?"

She looked blank and shook her head.

"Remember when you were begging me to stay?" I slowly advanced across the room, fixing my gaze on Katy's eyes. "Remember? You were bent over my bed and begging me to stay and begging me to spank you?"

She bit her lip, remembering. "'Please Miss Sophie, may I have another?'"

"That's right," I grinned. "And this was the last one, the one that made you howl and curl up on the floor."

She nodded. "I'm sorry... you didn't hurt me so badly, I was just emotional and it shocked me..."

"It's okay. I meant it to hurt you just enough. I was testing you. Anyway, you know where I'm going with this. Sit on the floor, please."

She crossed her legs and sank to the floor, watching me intently as I walked around behind her. I dropped to my knees and put my hand on the back of her head. I gently encouraged her to lie back until she was flat on the floor, with her head tilted up, resting on my knees.

"Now spread your legs and bend your knees. Bring them up alongside your shoulders. Be tidy, don't wave your feet around, and don't kick me." Katy was extremely careful as she obeyed this instruction, but I enjoyed watching her graceful, gymnastic performance of this simple movement. In truth there was little risk of being kicked, but the slow precision prompted by the warning was quite beautiful. Soon she was folded up with her pussy pointing upwards and her arms resting inside her thighs.

"Should I take my knickers off?"

"No baby, however much you want an excuse. You're going to smack your clit with a shoe. You need a little protection. Now, hold this." I pressed the tennis shoe into Katy's hand, making her hold it by the toe. I spoke very quietly. "There's no rush, your first attempt is a practise, to find your aim. The heel needs to smack smartly here..." I ran a finger along the crease of Katy's pussy (damp, as expected), and Katy made a little noise that was only partly a grunt of understanding. "That means you should bring your hand down here, near your belly button. If your hand slaps your belly there, you will guarantee a solid blow on your target. I'll help with your first one..."

I took firm hold of Katy's wrist and raised her hand a few inches above her body.

"Ready?" She nodded, eyes fixed on the shoe. I pushed her hand down sharply and the shoe tapped quite gently on its target. She flinched, but clearly wasn't hurt. I let go of her wrist and began to comb my fingers through her hair. "Now try it on your own."

Katy raised the shoe, tensed to make the strike, then flinched before she could move. She closed her eyes and whined in frustration.

"I don't know if I can. This was a stupid idea."

My voice was patient, amused and affectionate. "From here it's a great idea. If this works out, it'll save me a lot of effort in future, and meanwhile it's a fantastic view. But yes, from your point of view, you're a fucking idiot."

She relaxed a little and smiled.

"However." I leaned forward until my face was directly above Katy's. My fingers continued to comb her hair. "Once upon a time, there was an innocent supplicant who brought her Goddess a beautiful offering of flowers, and begged to be allowed to worship Her and become worthy of attention, by kissing and crawling and hurting herself. Her offering was good enough to earn her permission to do those things and so... Don't waste those flowers. Some of which are still smeared across your face, by the way." She laughed now, looking down at her knickers with new focus. "Brave and strong, that's what I want you to be today. Except for the times when I want you to be weak and terrified. You'll know when those times are."

Katy laughed again and suddenly she hit herself. It was a perfect repeat of the previous blow, and she didn't flinch at all.

"Good girl. A little bit harder."

Katy took a breath and struck again. Her hand landed on her belly and the rubber heel bounced off the little mound of cloth-covered flesh. She made a little sound in her throat, but still wasn't hurt.

"Harder. This one will hurt a bit, I think."

Katy nodded, struck again, and her knees came up a little, as though her legs were closing. She made a louder sound this time.

"Hurt? Yes? Okay..." I laid a hand on each of Katy's knees and pushed them back down. I began to slide my fingertips up and down Katy's thighs in an echo of the motion of my fingers through her hair. "Again, harder, keep your legs open. I won't hold them, that's up to you. When you're ready."

She raised her hand higher and struck again. This time there was an audible smack and her whole body flinched. She made a throaty whining noise and her knees closed a little, but I didn't have to push them down.

"Good girl. My brave girl. Just as hard again please."

Katy repeated the blow and reacted more calmly this time, so I spoke quickly and more sharply.

"Again. Harder"

She obeyed, and this time her legs nearly snapped shut and she made a startled, breathless gasp of pain and shock. This was the point where she wanted to stop, and I knew she needed something different. I shoved her legs apart and grabbed her wrist, raising her hand as high as it would go.

"Pathetic!" I spat. "You're wasting my fucking time, you little cunt! Harder!"

Katy obliged, striking herself with a force that shocked me. It certainly shocked Katy and she curled up in a ball, keening in pain.

"Good girl, oh baby, well done... I didn't mean what I said, you know that..." I held her head and made shushing, soothing sounds. "It's okay... breathe... breathe through it, you're safe, you've done well... shh..."

She slowly subsided and lay back, and I saw tears in her eyes. With an effort she parted her legs and returned to her proper position, gulping down deep breaths. Her hand was shaking as she raised it up again. I gently caught her wrist.

"No Katy. Enough now. I feel properly worshipped."

Katy tried to twist her arm from my grip.

"I can do better, I promise! I won't cry this time! Please!"

I laughed and held my grip. "Katy, are you fighting me? Are you actually, physically fighting me? Strange form of worship."

She stopped struggling and looked up in horror.

"Oh no, no, I'm not fighting you! I'm sorry..."

I smiled affectionately and took the shoe. "Well I think you were. I think that your Goddess helped you and taught you, let you worship Her, and then kept you safe from your own stupidity and clumsiness, and then you defied her. Physically, verbally and with a passion. You tried to exert your will. How can that go unpunished?"

Not a word of this was said in with anger, and my voice remained a soft, playful purr, but Katy screwed her eyes shut and looked filled with self-loathing.

"I'm sorry, this was perfect and I spoiled it. Oh God, I'm such a filthy little..."

"Shush, Katy, it's still perfect. I can make it all okay again. I can forgive you and make your sins vanish in an instant. Would you like that?"

She nodded, though her expression didn't change. Without a pause I swung the shoe down on Katy's pussy, striking lower than she had, but much harder than she ever could. A howl surged from deep in her throat, and she howled for several seconds, as her body curled up into a tight ball and rolled onto her side. Her hands were clasped between her legs and she wriggled and squirmed.

I knelt up and followed her, speaking still in playful tones but now with more volume and depth in my voice.

"Call that divine retribution, little creature. Are you listening? Because I do have the power to keep you safe and secure. And I can make you a better person, and happy and fulfilled. And I can make you worthy and fill you with ecstasy." She was still whining and wriggling, but was more still now, and her hands wrapped over her head. I spoke a little louder, leaning down close to her face. "But if you dare to defy me or exert your will over me I can snap you, crush you and grind you to dust! Do you understand?"

Katy nodded, flinching and tightening her grip around her head. I took a silent breath and spoke as softly and tenderly as I could, barely a whisper, directly into the Katy's ear.

"Do you understand, Katy? Do you understand what worshipping me really means? All of it?"

Her face emerged from the tangle of her arms and she turned to look me in the eye. Her dirty face was flushed but wonderfully peaceful, her eyes adoring.

"Yes Miss Sophie. I do. I do and I'm grateful."

I smiled, and in doing so tried to reflect the calm that Katy was radiating.

"Then everything it still perfect." I was bending low enough for Katy to reach up and wrap her arms around my back. I pulled the submissive body up against myself, then knelt upright, bringing Katy with me. Katy rested her bottom on my knees, wrapping her legs either side of my waist, and we cuddled silently for a long time, Katy's face nuzzling my shoulder. I thought I could feel something damp soaking through my skirt from Katy's knickers, but I may have been imagining it.

"Are you sore?" I whispered and Katy answered with a nod. "Would it hurt to touch yourself?" Another nod. "Then I think you should. And you may cum if you can." She drew a ragged breath and I realised she was crying. "Oh baby, what's wrong?"

Katy's voice was muffled and wet, and seemed to be laughing.

"Nothing. I don't know why I'm crying."

"Did I scare you? Do you hurt badly?"

"No. It feels nice. I'm just... everything feels so clear and warm and I've been so confused..."

"I know, baby." I hugged her tighter. "Everything's fine. Take your time."

She clung on with one hand and the other slipped inside her knickers. Pressed so close, I felt every movement of her fingers. She worked constantly and feverishly for ten minutes, and I found I could read the ebb and flow of her arousal through the movement of her body and the heat she generated.

It became clear that Katy was very close to orgasm very quickly, but she was learning to control herself and she would tense her muscles and make desperate sounds, but never slow down the movement of her fingers. But this self-control became harder and harder and after ten more minutes she was twisting and snaking her body and her legs were pulling her tight against me and suddenly every muscle went tight and she shivered uncontrollably for nearly a minute.

I gave her a little longer for the orgasm to subside, and then I carefully laid her down on the floor.

-Katy's Statement:

As soon as I was on my back, I felt my thoughts slipping away from me. The rush of my orgasm wasn't subsiding, only lifting my body and making me float on air. I was dimly aware that this was not quite right, but I could feel a slippery finger playing with my aching clit, so I felt no urge to escape the echoing darkness that engulfed me.

Sounds of rustling fabric were frighteningly loud to me and I was suddenly aware Sophie was standing nearby, taking off her clothes. My eyes snapped open and the room spun around for a second, and then I was able to focus on a figure standing nearby. It was Sophie, throwing her jacket onto the bed and unfastening her skirt.

It dawned on me that it was my finger playing with my clit, that I was playing with myself while Sophie undressed. But I hadn't been told not to, and Sophie hadn't told me not to look, so I watched in a dream as the skirt slid from her hips and she stepped out of it, picked it up and dropped it on top of the jacket.

She looked at me curiously and walked slowly towards me with her hand on her hip. I gave myself little tremors of pleasure with my finger while my eyes greedily devoured the image of my Goddess, caught in the mid-morning sun, blazing through the windows. To my confused mind, Sophie was suspended weightless in the powerful shaft of light. Her shimmering blonde hair was tied neatly in an elegant ponytail, her face was composed and beautiful, though she wore an expression I couldn't fathom through my daze.

She wore her office blouse still, open far enough to reveal a hint of cleavage and to allow me the impression of a white bra underneath. The blouse was subtly waisted and reached just low enough to almost obscure her knickers. These were some kind of tiny white cut-offs, but were currently only tantalisingly visible in glimpses. Then came the long, toned legs, and then the utterly delicious socks. In the warm light her skin glowed and the white clothes hurt my eyes, and seemed to radiate heat that burned my face.

I murmured "Goddess..."

Suddenly, in a disjointed instant, Sophie was kneeling close and bending over and looking worried.

"Katy? Are you okay, baby?" The voice came from far off, through a roar of interference.

"Yes, thank you, I feel lovely," I replied, or thought I did. Then I wondered if perhaps I had merely slurred some nonsense or just breathed out. I was certain my finger was still moving mechanically over the tortured button of my clit, but everything else was rather confused.

Then everything was fine, because Sophie was laughing at me and her cool hand was stroking my arm.

"Oh Katy, you came so hard," she giggled, taking hold of my wrist and gently pulling it out of my knickers. The wetness of my pussy seemed to suck at my hand, and then my fingers were touching my lips and Sophie was saying, "Drink."

While I sucked the tangy moisture from my fingers, Sophie sat back and chuckled. The sharp taste made me shiver and Sophie seemed to be coming into clearer focus, along with the rest of the world, but I was still giddy and my pussy ached and ached. Sophie was stroking my hair again, giving me that magical, warm shiver.

"Have you been building up to that all week?"

"I've been burning for you every night," I confessed, unashamed. "Every glance from you has been like a vibrator on every nerve. And when you read me my bedtime story... if you'd said 'cum' I would have cum and cum and cum..."

Her smile was warm and affectionate and her hand was softly running down the crease of my abdomen from my breast to my navel.

"But it was worth it, wasn't it? To wait and earn it and be worthy of it?"

The memory of the teasing and begging was almost painful, but I knew she was right, and seeing her dressed this way was just further reward.

"You're beautiful," I murmured, "thank you for dressing so beautifully."

"You made a mess of my suit. Your wet face has left a muddy stain on my jacket. And as for the patch where you were sitting on my skirt..."

"Oh. I'm sorry, Miss Sophie. Let me wash them, please..."

"No Katy. When I'm finished with you I'll let you take them to be dry-cleaned. Forget them for now."

"Thank you Miss Sophie."

"Okay, we're going to go and see Madame. She'll be worried about you."

I felt a sudden lurch of fear and confusion as my dazed mind tried to understand the implications of this.

"Why? Why is she worried?"

Sophie looked unhappy for a moment, then smiled. "Because she loves you, Katy. And you weren't yourself last night."

"I was so stupid last night. And she was so, so lovely."

"Because she loves you. Now, get on your hands and knees and crawl."

-

I followed at Sophie's heel as she went down stairs. Crawling downstairs was difficult but I was happy to stumble and fall and slide some of the way upside down. Sophie laughed at me and I giggled uncontrollably. I felt drunk, but she explained I was still high from the orgasm. When we reached the office door Sophie looked down and scrutinized me.

"It's not a criticism, but you have the stupidest, most inane grin on your face. Remember to show Madame utmost respect. I'd like you to arch your back and lift your bottom. Stick out your pussy. When you crawl you'll sway your hips and keep your head up attentively. Clear?"

12