Claiming Katy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes thank you, Miss Sophie."

She opened the door and entered the office. All was cool and calm in the large white room, Madame sitting studiously behind her desk as she always did. She looked up at us as we entered, and watched as Sophie led me across the carpet. At first Madame's expression was a little worried, but I beamed at her and was rewarded with a smile.

"Good morning Katy." Madame stood and walked around the desk, perching on the front. She peered down through her glasses in the way that I loved.

"Good morning Madame," I grinned.

"Mrs Alderney, I thought you might like Katy to tell you what she's been doing this morning."

Madame shot a brief glance at Sophie, then returned her attention to me.

"Has she been drinking?"

I remembered the sticky juice on my fingers and I giggled.

"Katy!" Sophie snapped. "Behave! No Mrs Alderney, she's on a bit of an orgasm high."

To my delight, Madame dropped to one knee and began to stroke my hair. She spoke softly, like she had in my bedroom the night before.

"So what have you been doing this morning?"

"Worship," I said, suddenly less giddy and more nervous. But is felt good. My body felt hot. "I've been worshipping..." I looked up for approval. Sophie just waved me back to Madame.

"Worshipping my Goddess..." I felt foolish, but even this was pleasant. Everything gave me pleasure. "I picked some flowers which weren't very good, but Miss Sophie said they were. And I gave them to her and she said I was allowed to worship her. She let me kiss the floor near her feet and crawl behind her up the stairs and... whip my privates. But she held my hand and made sure I was safe. And Goddess said I was being so good I could kiss her feet, and then I licked them and washed them, and she let me cum and I fainted..."

I became aware that Madame was laughing silently at me. I glanced up at Sophie and saw that she was smirking too.

"Is that... is that what you were asking me?" I murmured, confused.

"Yes, Katy." Madame placed her hands on the back of my head and pushed her lips into my hair. She did this for what seemed a long time. I breathed her delicate perfume and felt peaceful. "You have been a good girl, haven't you? And what will you be doing next?"

Sophie spoke softly and affectionately. "She's going to crawl down to the cellar and she's going to shriek and howl in pain, aren't you, you filthy little slut?"

I felt giddy again, but in an old familiar way that made me feel my heart was in my throat. "Yes Miss Sophie."

"Well," said Madame, lifting my head, "at least that's wiped the moronic grin off your face."

My eyes searched Madame's face for a hint of her thoughts about this, but she was busy looking up at Sophie, apparently appraising her from foot to head, as I would myself.

"But tell me something, Katy: why would Miss Sophie do anything so cruel?"

My throat was dry and I had to whisper.

"Because I'll beg for it. And it might amuse her."

Sophie's fingers lightly stroked the length of my spine, making me shiver. She spoke in the same affectionate tone.

"The preposterous little bitch is right. Good girl."

"I see," said Madame, turning her attention back to me, still holding my head. "Ms Burton, may I watch her beg? It's important to me that she does that well."

"Of course, Mrs Alderney. She can beg right here. Katy, face me."

I turned away from Madame and looked up at Sophie. All of my body felt weak and sick with nerves. Sophie's foot tapped smartly on the carpet and I looked down. The foot was flexed upwards, the elegant toes lifted from the floor, the heel planted firmly. I ached when I looked at that foot, so strong and lithe and sculpted, sheathed in white.

"You may lick the floor beneath my foot, but don't touch me."

I pressed my face on the carpet and put my tongue against the dry, harsh pile. I began to lick, hot with humiliation.

"Beg then. Make it worth listening to."

Between long, wet licks, I allowed plaintive words to spill from me. I was unworthy, worthless, but ached for Miss Sophie's attention. I would do anything, give anything to suffer at her hand. I would be good and obedient and serve my Goddess forever for just a few minutes of pain at her feet. Finally I was reduced to moaning 'Oh please, oh please...' over and over, and licking harder and harder.

"That's quite enough," said Sophie briskly, stepping away and leaving me feeling strangely exposed and lonely. "Attend Madame again."

I trembled into a kneeling position and turned back to Madame, face and neck blushing red.

"Well, your face is filthy and you stink of your own animal lust. And it seems you're actively seeking degradation and abuse. I should be repelled by you and your perversion, but I'm willing to admit I'm proud of you. You are being brave and diligent and respectful. I want you to promise to continue this, even when you're in pain and fear."

"I promise, Madame." I felt hot tears sting my eyes.

"Good girl. Your face is disgusting." She pecked a kiss on top of my head and stood up.

"Thank you for showing her to me, Ms Burton, that was very thoughtful." She returned to her seat behind the desk. "But please get the wretched thing off my carpet. It reeks and it's probably leaving a stain."

Sophie chuckled with genuine amusement, and I felt like my whole body was blushing. I looked up at her. She gave me a supercilious smile and nodded to the door, instructing me to leave. I turned on the spot, remembering to wriggle my hips and stick out my pussy. As I crawled to the door at Sophie's heel I realised I'd forgotten something important.

"Miss Sophie," I whispered, "may I say something else to Madame?"

"Make it quick and make it worthwhile."

I turned to look at Madame, who was already working again.

"Madame? May I thank you for being so wonderful and kind last night? And always. And I love you."

"Good girl," Madame murmured, smiling. "You're welcome. Get out of my sight."

12