All Comments on 'Claiming Katy Ch. 18'

by CruelLines

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A very strongly written story, very evocative. It makes me very uncomfortable to think anyone needs such a life to be fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the best

Many people judge this story as too hars, and pheraps it is. But this is fantasy, and i must say that this story had me hooked since the first chapter.

Keep on the good work!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 8 years ago
Like Anonymous below ...

... I have to admit I am really hooked on this story, cruel as it may seem to some. You are pushing at the boundaries, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I appreciate your hard work in bringing us this in the face of such strong opposition from some quarters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow...

I knew something like this was coming. It was obvious that Marie wasn't comfortable in her dominant role from the beginning but now it's all glaringly obvious and I feel like I've been caught completely off-guard. Also, as a submissive person, the thought of being owned by someone and then losing them really struck a cord with me. There's a very special kind of pain that comes with being submissive and alone. I was literally sobbing through this entire chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I second that person I so knew something would happen and wish I woulda guesse sooner what smh haha I love how it's ending though

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
Just right

In its harshness it is just right because Katy and Marie crave that treatment, which is also lovingly applied. Love the twists in the story ad curious as to what will happen next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous