Claiming Katy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you first punish her physically?"

"A few weeks after she arrived she came into the house one day with a bag full of new clothes. I knew she had no money so they had to be stolen. I was angry. I told her she was wicked, but she was defiant. I told her I was disappointed, and she was abusive. So I grabbed her collar, turned her briskly and smacked her legs. Oh, Miss Sophie, I wish you could see the look she gave me!"

I laughed and used a thumb to brush away a stray tear from Marie's cheek.

"She ran out of the house and was gone for two hours, and I bitterly regretted striking her. But she came back. She apologised. She said she had returned the clothes. And she thanked me."

"For..?"

"Well, she said for caring about her. And she meant that, and it was a beautiful thing to hear, but... the second time I smacked her she literally asked for it. I mean she had done something wrong, nothing terrible, but she said she would feel better if she were punished. I understood. Oh God, I understood. So gradually the punishments became harsher, for less serious misdeeds. More frequent... I know what she wanted from me, but I couldn't quite give it. Because I wanted the same thing for myself. I've failed her so badly."

Marie broke down into bitter sobs and I held her. I wrapped my arms around her curled-up body and hugged the whole shaking bundle.

"Marie... Marie... she loves you achingly. She's devoted to you. And she's very grateful. You should be proud of what you've done for her, and what you've made of her."

The tears didn't subside, so after a while I stepped back and took her hands.

"Shh baby, it'll be okay, I promise. You'll see. But you need to be calm and focused. I'll help you. Come here."

Apparently unable to stop crying, Marie slid off the bench and followed me to the Throne. I sat and pulled her towards me, guiding her to bend over my knee. She posed perfectly, straightening her legs to raise her bottom, lowering her head and clutching my legs.

Without another word I began to spank her. I struck hard and the noise echoed sharply around the cellar. I used relentless force, over and over, feeling the soft flesh shake and grow hot with each impact. Marie began to sob in time with the blows, never crying out, but growing quieter and more still. I continued for several minutes, hearing less noise from my victim, but watching her legs squirm and wriggle, and hearing sharp gasps as the pain became unbearable.

I stopped spanking and rubbed my open palm smoothly over the glowing pink skin. I looked carefully at her pussy, saw the sticky fluid within its folds, and smiled. I rubbed my hands together to ease the hot stinging of my palm.

"Please Miss Sophie..." The voice was weak and helpless.

"What is it, baby?"

"Please don't take your hand off me... please... just another minute..."

I didn't know if she was asking for more spanking, but reasoned that she could beg for it explicitly if she wanted it. So I lay my palm open on the hot flesh of her behind, stroking firmly.

After a minute Marie said, "Thank you Miss Sophie. I'm okay. Thank you."

"Good girl." I struck her once more, the hardest yet, and she barked with pain.

"Thank you Miss Sophie."

"Good Girl." I helped her to stand and was pleased to see her face was calm, although still wet from crying. I stood close to her and hooked a finger into the leather collar. I leaned in and pecked a kiss on her forehead.

"Please Miss Sophie... may I ask for something?"

"Go ahead."

"Before I finally become your slave and your property... and lose the right to ask anything... please can I ask one last thing? Please don't be angry with Tara or Dr Pacetti? Because everything is my fault."

"Oh Marie... Dr Pacetti has never been anything but perfectly professional. And Tara is... she's a whole mess all on her own, which we will have to do something about later. But no, I'm not angry. Don't worry. And by the way, you are my slave and property already, so... I mean, hadn't you noticed?"

She looked embarrassed and mumbled nervously.

"I just... I meant to ask before... but I lost track and forgot and it was important... sorry..."

I grinned, still holding the collar.

"I know. But you are too late; I really don't have to listen to a word you say any more. But look, we'll still talk like normal people, and discuss Katy, and talk about your writing and all the same stuff. But now I'm the most important person in your world, and you're just a bit like livestock to me. Okay?"

Marie actually laughed as she nodded.

"Yes Miss Sophie."

I smiled a little longer then turned my head and spat sharply onto the floor beside my shoe.

"Clean that up."

The nervous smile lingered on Marie's lips as she blushed scarlet and sank trembling to her knees. She bent down and ran her tongue across the tiny puddle of saliva.

"Any lingering doubts? Any more friendly favours to ask? Do make sure you've swallowed all of my spit off the floor before you answer."

She did indeed lick thoroughly for a few seconds before she spoke. "No Miss Sophie. I'm sorry for speaking out of turn. I'm dirt."

"Better. Stand."

Once Marie was upright, I met her gaze and enjoyed her clear, shining eyes. She was alive like I had never seen before.

"Good girl. I think we should take this upstairs now."

-

I walked behind Marie as she ascended the steps and crossed the kitchen floor, her feet whispering on the flagstones and my own boots ringing harshly in the silent house. I watched the woman in front of me, watched the firm muscles of her back and hips, her slender legs stepping precisely. Her movement was the same serene glide as Katy's, and this made me smile.

"You move beautifully, Marie. You move differently naked."

"Thank you Miss Sophie. I- I've..."

She fell silent. I touched her shoulder to make her stop. I walked around stand in front of her.

"You've what, baby?" I touched her dipped chin and then smiled at her blushing face. "Oh, Marie, have you been practising walking naked? For me?"

She nodded and turned her head away.

"Speak up," I chuckled.

"Yes Miss Sophie." There was a nervous smile in her voice now.

"What else? Have you practised crawling?"

She laughed at herself. "For a week, Miss Sophie."

"Good, show me."

She slowly and hesitatingly lowered herself to the floor at my feet.

"You're cowering, Marie. Have you practised that too?"

"No... sorry, Miss Sophie. I didn't mean to offend you. I trust you. I'm an ungrateful bitch." She carefully raised herself into a neat, perky stance on her hands and knees.

"Good girl. I know you're doing your best. Marie, I want you to crawl slowly please. You're going to show me how horny you are. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes Miss Sophie."

With deliberation Marie began to move, keeping her head up and placing her palms carefully and sensuously on the tiles. Her back bent sinuously and she lifted her pink hips, pushing her pussy backwards so it was visible clearly between her thighs. The exaggerated, awkward contortion communicated an aching desperation.

"Poor bitch," I laughed, affectionately. "Oh, Marie you've been a silly girl. That's a wet, wet cunt."

"I'm sorry Miss Sophie. You... I'm wet because... I mean, you've been so... I'm sorry, I don't..." She took a deep breath and then spoke slowly. "I'm sorry, Miss Sophie. It isn't my intention to demean you... I've been aching for this. I'm such a horny dripping slut."

"I know Marie, but it's okay baby. Lift your head. Crawl on."

12