All Comments on 'Claiming Lily'

by sksweet14

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

Great chapter! It was simple and wonderful. This is hard to find for werewolf stories. Is this going to be a series or just a one-shot?

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsover 12 years ago
good job!

Awesome 1st timer!

sksweet14sksweet14over 12 years agoAuthor
feedback is much appreciated!!!

This is my very first attempt at erotic storytelling. *Blushie*

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
Not feeling this...

It was her FIRST time, yet there was little foreplay and the alpha didn't bother to pleasure her manually or orally to make sure she was relaxed and wet enough. "Her body was covered in finger bruises, scratches and bite marks." Nothing against rough sex per se, if both partners want that, but for a virgin?

catman71catman71over 12 years ago

borrowed some Patricia Briggs did you, ;liked the story, now back story and the story from here would be interesting

sksweet14sksweet14over 12 years agoAuthor

I love me some Patricia Briggs, but the idea of the Omega wolf is not unique to her stories. Vivian Arend is another author that plays with the Omega werewolf concept in depth. Omega wolves actually exist in real wolf packs and they have a very calming effect on the other wolves as they are extremely submissive. It's a phenomenom that easily lends itself to a werewolf story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rough first time? Yes, please - I'm totally feeling it!

Thank you so much, sksweet14!!! I appreciate pleasureseeker5's comment, but for some of us, this is an ideal love-filled tale of losing one's virginity - we WANT to be "covered in finger bruises, scratches and bite marks"--visible, or not--as long as the pain isn't severe. Dominic held off on being rough with her until he had breeched her and she was responding positively. I like how the author says, "She was made for this, and she accepted it with every fiber of her being."

Also, maybe some aren't comfortable with being pleasured "manually or orally" their first time (but will want to in the future).

Everyone has their own evolving preferences of what turns them on and what doesn't; one can be more feral with regard to some areas than others. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it!

Are you going to write more?

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
beautiful!

that was so beautiful! and i have never used that description for a story before! To me, THAT is what lovemaking should be like. bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Moar pleas.

Okay, this was just amazing.

And for the people saying it was too rough because she was a virgin, that exact thing was explained within the story. She was a virgin, yes, but she's a werewolf. "She was made for this, and she accepted it with every fiber of her being."

And to sksweet14: this was amazing! There was love and passion and understanding, yet still this raw domination. Rargh. I loved it. Please, write more. I'd love to read more about these two (CAN THEY HAS BABIES MAYBE? ;P) but I'm also sure that anything you write would be amazing. So please, keep writing. :)

monicar3monicar3over 12 years ago
HOT

Hope u are working on a 2nd chapter!! :)

BigBadWolfyBoy1013BigBadWolfyBoy1013over 12 years ago
Fantastic! Please continue!

Absolutely wonderful! I really hope that you continue on with these characters. I loved it! Very arousing and beautiful at the same time.

Sebella22Sebella22about 11 years ago
Very Good

I enjoyed this, keep up the good work :)

MaggieLynnMaggieLynnover 10 years ago
Good Read

This is a good read. I really liked it. You had me wishing that I was Lily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous