All Comments on 'Claiming Marc'

by MsJess2U

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nicely done!

She put him in his place 'good and proper'! He'll thank her for it later - in all sorts of ways ;) ! Please consider telling us about some of them! Five stars - thank you.

markellymarkellyover 11 years ago
Thank you.

A good tale, I liked it, well written and a very good read. Keep writing.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Really Enjoyed!

Really enjoyed your story. I really think women are more ruthless than men when handing out punishment. I thought I would enjoy my first punishment spanking from my wife, but it was brutal with over 100 whacks at full force till her arm gave out. Much harder and longer than any spanking a man has given me. Hoping to read more of his submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story, i really loved how she LIKED doing it to him

I hope you continue this story MS Jess. And that his punishments become more severy aqnd prolonged. A great beginning.

MsJess2UMsJess2Uover 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the feedback!! This is my first story. Working on a part II... It will definately be more intense! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
is good

this one story sexy. very sexy. better than watching old neigborh lady masterbatering it last satruday nihgt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very intense

Well written and intense. Great job in bringing an erotic razors edge to the story

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
Excellent start! 5*****

I hope you continue this.

Irish1876Irish1876over 10 years ago
Whoa

She had to be worth it for that, but he maybe enjoyed it? Part of me, drooling down between my legs, seems to think so.

cheval219cheval219over 10 years ago
You make it seem so real!

Your account of how the changed relationship comes about -- her breaking it off, him crying and begging for forgiveness, and her ultimatum -- is utterly convincing. That's my favorite part of an erotic story and you do it very well. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, she clearly doesn't give a shit about him. She threatens him with ending it if he doesn't say "enough"? That's coercion. And his crying only made things worse. She beat him pretty severely. Past the point of safe and sane BDSM. I hate these femdom abuse stories. It isn't even revenge, she has no proof he cheated. Dump this bitch and run fast. Not sexy, just cruel and sad.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Did anyone write you make it so realistic? Did he read a different story? How stupid you have to be about a girlfriend "Slowly his shoulders started to hitch with soundless sobs." She can safely do without the asshole. That will never be a good partnership and certainly not a good marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They are both assholes, him for crying, her for enntrapment, coersion assault and just plain meaness. As soon as she copped to the set up he should have been gone. Guys even the wimpiest of us have balls, find them and bring them back. Im convinced that wimp behaviors, simping, being submissive, being into flrs, etc. Comes from being bullied as a child or other ptsd experience. Im not an expert, but i have lived for a bit and read a lot. I know that masculinity can be restored, at any age, with self forgiveness, letting go of shame, and exercise, and maybe porn reduction. If you are into bdsm, find a safe sane and loving partner, not an abuser like the cow in this story. And dont be a door mat. This is not easy. Ive read a bunch of femdom stories, loving wives, etc. i dont know why, i almost always hate them. I guess i dont like to see men (or women) abused because i have suffered under the wimp tag and been bullied and rejected a lot in my life and im on kind of a rescue mission to save other saps from falling for hot but controlling, manipulative women. Find a nice not so hot kind woman whos in your league. She may want you to man up a bit. Ther's a wide span between total sub and total macho asshole. Find your comfort zone and try to be a bit more manly than is comfotable, or just accept yourself as you are, but dont be the guy in this story. And dont do any femdom shit unless you really know what you are doing. Sorry, no judgement on anyone. I just had to get it out. Peace everyone.

1Martiniman1Martiniman27 days ago

This was a good story and I’m excited to read the next chapter…very well written and the emotion from both characters were very well written and seemed very realistic.

Now for all those leaving negative criticism…did you even read the story or are you just mad that a woman is the dominant in charge? She wanted to know if he was faithful and he proved he wasn’t. He earned either her breaking up with him or his spanking punishment…he chose to be spanked and wasn’t forced. So where is the problem? I absolutely hate cuckold stories, so I don’t read them, simple as that. I do not purposely read cuckold stories and then complain about a cheating wife. Why do that to a writer…it’s very unfair, just don’t read stories with a genre you don’t like. We want to keep good writers here, not run them off. This was a good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous