All Comments on 'Claiming Raven'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesalmost 7 years ago
You made my panties sopping wet

The first story I've read of yours. You are an outstanding writer. And hot.

DepravedPrincessDepravedPrincessalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding attention to detail... thoughts, thoughts about thoughts, nuances, the interplay between intent and reality... An enthralling read. Thank you. :)

kyrie11ekyrie11eover 6 years ago
Lovely Introduction

I love the view into the mind of man who finds himself to be Dominant. An honest look at the journey. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Leaving a submissive...you just met

Page 4 (near end of page) stopped me from reading this. A DOM--as in D/s would not leave his sub alone and not "safe". Especially if he just met her for the first time, to go down and get a knife to cut panties...come on! Somehow you missed the point in D/s. I know it is a "story" and not "true" D/s. But even a tiny bit of research would show you not all girls will drop to their knees within moments of meeting "him". D/s is about "trust". With her trusting him to make the right/safe/sane decisions, and he not breaking that trust, yet pushing her to the edge of her limits and his own. A "first meet" is important--finding out who each other is--and feeling the "vibes" to see if there is a physical connection. I'm sorry, I could not read the rest of the story...sorry. Otherwise your other stories are VERY good and I recommend them. My apologies for being critical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous