Claiming Raven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doors closed and in the next moment I realized Raven was shivering. I dropped her hand and put my arm around her shoulders. She cuddled against me like there was comfort to be had, needed and now available that had been lacking. Somehow she made me feel like I was it, the one treasured thing she'd been looking for all of her life and all without speaking a word. It was in her body, pressing against me, making my arm around her seem extraneous, a redundancy.

The doors opened at our floor and we stepped out. Since I didn't know where her room was, the number or anything, I stopped.

"This way." She whispered. Her voice seemed to rattle in her throat. The months of anticipation had caught up to us. I felt it, she felt it. Yet I knew I could not just give into the lust that was humming in my ears. We walked out of the elevator alcove into the bright, filtered light of the atrium. The rooms of the hotel were all the way around the atrium with the walkway in front of all the doors, a pale green half wall topped by a silver aluminum pipe for a hand rail and a metal strap matrix beyond it to catch the incautious and allow only the committed to jump. It was the silver handrail that inspired me.

We walked to her door, 8049, nearly in the middle of the left wall from the elevator. She opened her little purse and took out the key card and opened her door. I took the keycard from her hands. She looked askance at me and I smiled. I let the door slam closed. She didn't move. I took her purse from her hand and held it in my left while the right pulled her around to face the rail. I pulled her the three steps to the rail and lay her hand on the cool metal, brushed so that it was textured and not smooth.

"Both hands on the rail." I said. "Don't let go until I tell you."

I expect all your vanilla wafer alarm bells are going off. How could a man treat a woman that way? Why would a woman ever consent to such treatment? Being told to do something silly like that, being expected to comply! What sort of man would demand such a thing? Why would a woman comply? I have no answer to the second question but the answer, for me at least, to the first was simply because she wanted it. Not the act itself, not even the command itself but the obedience, the feeling of slipping into the warm embrace of another's will, but the man's will, his demand for her to take a simple, foolish action and remain in that pose until released by his will, that is what touched Raven deeply.

She nodded, not even speaking. Her breath intake was audible. Very deliberately, she placed both hands on the rail.

I looked side to side. No one. All around the atrium I could see the maid trolleys outside open doors and the muffled activity as the rooms were being cleaned and ordered for the next wave of visitors. We'd agreed to meet later to avoid the thrashing rush in the early morning as business travelers maneuvered for breakfast or at least coffee before moving towards their objective for the day. Most of the crush was gone when we met and now the place seemed almost empty but for the mechanics of the place.

Raven stood her hands on the rail, facing away from me. I stooped a little and lifted up her dress, catching the lower hem with my fingers and exposing her legs encased in simple black stockings. Higher, the garter straps appeared, and the skin of her thighs, then the swell of her hips and the pinched cloth of her panties between her legs. Black satin gleamed with fringes and ruffles of soft pink. I tucked a finger under the strap on her right thigh, running my finger up and down it, between its tension and her skin.

She inhaled sharply.

I patted the outside of her thigh, still holding her skirt high up behind her.

"Open your legs, please." I mumbled.

Raven rocked onto her left foot and moved her right, widening her stance. I felt between her legs, feeling the heat of her cunt against my hand. I nudged the fabric between her legs to the side and felt her for the first time. Imagination never does reality justice but to be fair, reality often does no justice to imagination either. The wet feel of her cunt on my fingers, the heat of her body and that little shudder all combined to make that first touch profound. When I felt about her pussy, sorting and nudging at her, she arched her back ever so slightly. Whether it was conscious or not, I didn't know but she did very definitely raise her ass a little, offering herself to me.

I found her entrance and my fingers slid into her. She was slick with arousal, smooth and ripe to be mounted. Her body told boldly the tale of her excitement. That pleased me. I pushed my fingers far into her. Raven groaned a little, her right leg shifted wider again, as though asking me to finger her, inviting me, the closest thing she'd come to begging for it, to be touched.

"Oh!" Her voice startled me a little but it was approval, arousal, erotic delight that I heard. I felt her wriggle her ass and then push slightly against me, trying to force my two fingers deeper into her body.

"You want it?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I want it." She whispered. "Sir." She added a little belatedly.

"Turn your head." I said. She turned it to the left. "The other direction." I instructed and she did, looking to our right. I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and raised them up before her face. I could smell her, the rich aroma of her arousal surrounded us. In that vast space, we were alone. Her tongue ran between her lips but she didn't move. My fingers were an inch from her mouth.

I touched them to her lips. She pursed them a little, kissing my fingers and tasting herself on them. I felt her tongue touch me. She didn't do more than that. She waited for me, for my command.

"Clean my fingers, Raven." I said softly. She opened her mouth and enveloped my fingers, sucking at them forcefully. Her mouth was on me and I shuddered.

I took that moment to lean back and look at her exposed ass. Her panties were under the garter straps, surely tucked uncomfortably between her legs as I'd left it when I pulled my fingers out of her pussy. The black satin of her panties decorated her ass with lacy swatches. I didn't want them on but had no convenient way of removing them unless I cut them off and I had nothing that would do that. I glanced past Raven's face, her mouth on my fingers. I knew what I was going to do.

I pulled my fingers free of her mouth and let her skirt drop behind her.

"Don't move from this spot. Keep your hands on the rail." I said in a normal voice. "I'll be back to cut your panties off."

"Yes, Sir." She whispered.

I still had her purse in my left hand with the keycard. I turned to the door opened it and lay her purse inside on the desk just inside the door. I let the door close, checked it and walked away, leaving Raven holding onto the rail. I looked back and found her eyes on me. She dropped them immediately. I nodded and went to the elevator, down to the restaurant where I borrowed a steak knife and returned to the elevator. I stepped onto the balcony. Raven was still there, hands on the rail, gazing around. She caught my movement and she looked at me. We stared at each other while I walked around the balcony to her until I stood behind her.

"Ask me to cut off your panties." I said.

"Sir, please cut my panties off and expose my cunt for you." She spoke immediately, her voice strong, full of anticipation.

I nodded and patted her hip. She hissed for some reason. Oh, probably because I had the knife in that hand. I leaned down and lifted her dress again, exposing her legs, stockings, garters, and finally her bum. I held the dress up. I carefully slid the cool metal of the serrated steak knife under the fabric stretched across her right butt cheek. I sawed through the fabric of her black panties being sure to keep the metal on her skin. She went rigid, still but with utter focus, held in my thrall by her trust, the most seductive emotion of them all. I cut through the fabric. It released. I moved to the left cheek of her ass and repeated the procedure. I gathered the cloth in my hand so I could pull it through between her legs and free. When I looked up at her, her head was bowed and she was panting a little, noisily. I reached around her right side with my left hand and draped the shredded panties between her hands on the rail.

"Don't lose these. I'll be back. I need to take the knife back down to the restaurant." She wadded the cut fabric into her left hand. I left her again, walking to the elevator and riding it down. I returned the knife and was about to return to the lift when I saw a guy in a scarlet jacket with an earpiece. I walked over to him.

"Are you security?" I asked.

The young guy turned his head to look past me, not really seeing me, and nodded.

I introduced myself and he did in turn. Evan Spanos.

"How can I help you?" He asked. He had a square head, short black hair, a long nose and brown eyes with full lips.

"Are you busy?" I asked.

He shrugged. I could see Raven above us over the parapet high overhead. I pointed at her.

"See that woman up there?" I asked.

Evan nodded.

"I'm going to fuck her, right there. Will that get me in trouble?"

The guy did look at me now, as though just noticing I was talking to him.

"You going to fuck her?" He said, his voice ripe with amusement. "Who is she?"

"My lover." That's wafer approved lingo. I didn't want to explain what I was doing with Raven to this guy.

"Would you do me a favor? Go up and ask her if she's okay. Make sure she is fine."

"Won't that embarrass her?" A true gentleman, a gentleman wafer.

I nodded.

"Yes. But I want someone from security to know what's going on, when I fuck her, in case you get a call or something."

"Ah. Gotcha." He shrugged. "I can do that. I have nothing going on at the moment. Sure." Then he turned to face me. "Mind if I watch? When you do her, I mean."

I smiled.

"I think she would enjoy that, so no, please, be my guest."

"I get it, yeah, I do now. My girl is always wanting me to do her where we can get caught. Want me to catch you doing her?"

I thought about that.

"Sure. Good idea." I nodded, liking the idea suddenly.

He simply walked away, casual as though this happened all the time. Truth may have been that he was bored out of his mind and this would put a little texture in an otherwise boring day. I stayed where I was waiting for him to take the lift up and then I watched him saunter along the balcony to where Raven stood clinging to the rail. He spoke to her and then the fucker pointed at me. I know Raven saw me, I felt the connection, her eyes fell down on me and she realized that I'd sent the guy to her, to make her talk to him. He left her then, the brief conversation done and as he walked away, he gave me a thumbs up. Raven saw it and knew what I'd done.

I walked to the lift and rode it up.

"She looked good." Evan said to me when the doors opened and I stepped out beside him. "I'll be right here while you do her. Don't be too long. Want me to come around and tell you to move along?"

"Sure, when you want. Not too long." I smiled again, agreeing, pleased with myself.

This is the sort of thing a dom does for his sub, arranging for her to feel what she wants to feel. Raven is an exhibitionist in her mind. I was about to test that, not that I doubted it but I wanted to feel it with her, give it to her, show her that I'd listened and understood the manifold times she'd mentioned it, affirming and reaffirming it. It amazed me to think of my life before ds appeared, before I learned to talk about sex as though it were a natural part of life. That in itself is sexy but difficult to manage and when you are vanilla by instinct and training, it is difficult to imagine life where sex is a casual part of it. Too often "casual" implies cavalier, but that's not it at all. It might seem to be lackadaisical but that's not so...the ds approach to sex is that it is intense but worthy of discussion, examination and reexamination, thought, consideration and generally benefits from all the mindfulness and reason, will and wisdom that we devote to any other part of our lives. Sex is a driver for at least some of us, shouldn't it get at least as much consideration as what we put in our mouths? Talking about food, knuckleheads.

I stepped away from him, my purpose full in my mind and my body surging to put thought into action...I strode down and around the corner and fixed my eyes on her, standing slightly bent, hands on the handrail...she caught sight of me and turned her head to watch my approach. She went still as I coasted in behind her and lifted the back of her dress. She moved her feet back, widening her stance...did she read my mind? Or had I read hers and she was asking for what I wanted to do? Pleading for it? I felt the moment she saw Security Guy Evan. Her head turned to the right, staring in that direction even while my fingers traced up the line of moisture on her inner thigh to her pussy. I caressed her.

She made a sound, loud in my ear when my fingertips touched her damp lips. I pushed my hand between her legs and cupped her, pressing my hand onto her cunt even as she wriggled her ass, her head remained turned. I could only see her cheek, her hair fell over her face so the response to my hand on her was denied me. I wanted her on her back so I could see her face when I pressed my cock into her but no, this first moment, this first time I'd mount her like I owned her, claiming her as my property to be used and consumed in the fire of my passion for I wanted her like I'd never wanted anything ever in my life, save maybe more knowledge.

My fingers opened her and she hissed, I toyed with her body and she grunted a little.

"Oh you fucker!" She muttered. "Don't, don't, don't...fucker!"

I stopped and she gasped.

"Oh, oh no. Don't stop! For fuck sake..."

"I beg your pardon?" I whispered, finding her opening and running my fingers around her entrance like she was a fine wine goblet and I was making her hum.

"Sir. Sir. I, oh god, Sir, please, use your slut, please, please mount me!"

Raven knew I loved that expression, if I could I'd explain that but I can't so give that up. Mount me, that always arouses me. Her hips raised a little and then popped down and I knew what she wanted. I knew it. I pushed my fingers into her, her body seized on them, clinching down on me. I felt her, all those Kegel exercises had paid off, she could crack nuts with that cunt of hers!

"Oh yes, time for me to mount you, Raven." I whispered, opening my pants. My cock was hard.

"But Sir, he's...that's security...!"

"You spoke to him. You told him you were all right, correct."

My Raven nodded.

My cock was in my hand, the end wet with anticipation. I swiped it against her ass cheek, leaving a lurid line slashed on her skin, glistening with my clear ink. Then I touched my cock to her cunt. She went still.

"That's Evan, he's going to watch me fuck you. I patted her on the ass. "Wave...if you want to, Raven." Her hand was at half-mast when I plunged into her, countering my casual command with my penetration of her body. She caught me, held me then released me all in a matter of moments. Her hand fell back to the rail and she held onto it as if her life depended on it. I pulled back just as her arse raised, trying to plant me deeper in her body, the need finally appearing, evident and impossible to miss. I filled it and I filled her. I slammed into her then and she took me, her cunt opened up and I rumpled her ass as I ground into her.

She cried out, her voice wrenched in the vastness of the atrium. I pulled back and rammed into her again. She grunted again her cunt gnawing at me, pulling me. I found the key card in my pocket and withdrew it before my pants dropped down my bare legs, my briefs around my thighs. I used my good, empty left hand to hold her while I pulled back out of her depths and ran my cock into her again. Raven's head wobbled on her neck, turning and then she bowed it between her arms and lay down onto the parapet, which thrust her fully onto my penetrating cock.

"Oh you beautiful, fucker!" She ground out. "You beautiful man!"

I wanted to preen but my cock vetoed the idea. Evan was rounding the corner. I glanced at him and then hammered into Raven more, harder, then again, and again, making my thrusts match Evan's approach so that each step closer was timed with a deep piercing thrust into her liquid body.

Raven was speaking in tongues...I didn't think it was French since I knew a little and had the music of it at least...no, she was making shit up. I fucked her, pushing and pulling in that best of inarticulate ways. I pulled her back hard onto my cock and went still as Evan stopped before us.

"Hey, you two need to move into your room. Are you guests?" His voice held amusement but also a twinge of authority and its threat. Raven's body clamped down on me and she jiggered a little, her hips moved and her arse ground back at me. If she was aware of what her body was doing, she was a genius and if not, still a genius but in an entirely different way. I locked one arm around her waist, forcing her to raise up. I stepped back but she clung to the railing, her hands locking on it so that my motion was halted like we were on a tether. I tried again to move but she didn't release the rail, her hands hooked to it like grapples so that she nearly unhinged us. My arm tightened around her waist.

I glanced at Evan and saw the consternation and confusion on his face. I spoke to alleviate both, if I could.

"Raven, my dearest, you may release the railing." The moment I spoke, she let go and I staggered backwards, legs constricted by my trousers at my ankles, dragging her with me. The feeling of her body mounted on my cock confused my senses and made me want to just put her on her knees and finish inside her. I did a controlled fall, staggering across the short width of the walkway. My back bumped into the door and I was facing the wrong way to reach the lock with the keycard in my right hand. I held it up, my left arm wrapped around her middle, holding Raven against me, keeping my cock safely planted inside her. I had no hope of twisting enough to open the door.

"Let me help you with that." Evan the gentleman said.

Before I could sort through the jungle of sensations to find words with which to answer, he snatched the card from my hand, pushed at my back, reached between me and the door and inserted the card. I heard the click as the lock gave way and then he flipped the handle. The door opened. I had to rock forward, cinching Raven onto my cock to keep from tumbling backwards into the room. Raven squeaked a little, that good sound a woman makes when you touch a new and wonderful part of her cunt with your cock. I felt so proud.

Evan found my hand, still suspended over Raven's back, her dress bunched between us, and tucked the card into it.

"Thanks, man, you made my day. You two need to get a room...oh look! You have one."

He'd turned and, chuckling to himself, walked away but I heard him mutter, "I love it when the old folks can still fuck!" If Raven hadn't squeezed down on my cock, I might have gone to have a word with the young man about respecting his elders...naw, that would never have happened, way too ironic for reality. I was inside my Raven and I had no plans to abandon her, yet. I backed into the room, dragging Raven with me, holding her against me, keeping my cock pinned inside her with my arm around her waist. The door banged closed and we were in the spangled darkness of a closed hotel room, with just the ribbons of light from the blackout shades where they parted giving us any illumination.

She squeaked again but differently when I pulled my cock from her pussy. I staggered, and fell against the desk, reached down and pulled up my pants. I tucked and folded and stuffed until I was back to normal and then I went to the window and scraped the curtains back, letting the filtered light of the atrium into the room. Raven stood at the end of the bed like nothing had happened, her dress back in place, covering her. The only sign that she'd just had sex was the remnants of her black and pink panties in her right fist.

1...345678