Claiming Raven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven jerked, she tensed, then she climaxed. Her whole body bucked once, then again and then she gasped and lay back.

"Fast." She whispered. She opened her eyes. "You, god, you do it to me! I don't know how but god, you do!"

After connection over the non-chemical medium of the internet, it was wonderful to find that the mind sometimes does know the heart and gets it right, to say nothing of the body. I stretched out between her legs, lay down on her and when she turned her head, I kissed her neck. It was such a natural thing, exposing her neck like that, so I bit her, gently but then harder, then sucked at her skin, marking her, putting my mark on her while my cock soaked in the bubbling heat of her cunt.

"Sir." She added the word after several heaving breaths.

"Yes, Raven?" I said, asking for more.

"I'm your woman." She says. A shiver runs through me.

"Yes." I say, feeling her body under me rippling with the pleasure of our connection. Then, finally, I ask her about her flight, the news, her family, all of it. There, mounted inside her pussy, my hard cock throbbing with the pleasure of our connection, we talked. And talked. And talked. I remained hard and she remained wet. But then, in the moment when we hesitated, I kissed her.

"You're mine." I whispered, rising up to look down into her blue eyes glinting in the dull light.

"Yes," Raven responded. "You have claimed me. I am yours."

1...345678