All Comments on 'Claire Gets Punished Ch. 07'

by secretsubmissive22

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652over 8 years ago
confused

I have gone back to re-read all the previous chapters. Hard to grasp that all of that "training" happened in only one 24 hour period. None the less, my confusion stems from the constant spankings and more spankings maybe just "because". It's apparent he is trying to mold her behavior. I'm fine with that and what needs to be done to achieve it, but spanking her because she won't use her diaper? Seems to Me that just keeping her in diapers would eventually result in her using the diaper. Nature is funny that way....the body will evacuate impurities in it's own time. The only variable is when and where. If he wishes to speed it along, he only needs to keep fluids and food going in and use the suppositories ....... nature will take over from there. Then forbid her to use a toilet and spank her for disobeying THAT, which I'm sure with claire's defiant attitude will result in many punishments until she understands what is expected of her. Just food for thought ..... digest it as you will.

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I feel like that he should be a little bit nicer to her maybe a cuddle here and there and u love all the stories you been writing for this I think you should have a pet were she yells outloud she wants a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have to say, as soon as I realized this wasn't a consensual BDSM relationship, I got turned off by the "dom" being an abusive sexual predator and had to stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The idea behind the story was good, but since there was no consent in this BDSM relationship it was no fun to read. Also I think there could have been a bit more love/aftercare from her abusive husband, this could have improved the story a bit.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

This is just pure abuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous