All Comments on 'Claire Needs to Prepare Ch. 02'

by paulb85

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Should really reconsider category placement

With the BDSM and other fetish (applying to small component of population) garbage; this should really be in another category. Some examples of possible alternate/preferred categories: Fetish, BDSM, DOM/SUB, etc.

I understand that some wives may like/have a little dom/sub issues but, this is not a loving relationship; usually a lack of love & respect to both self & spouse.

Another sad day of poor, sad tales (that might be received better in another category) posted in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So her husband pimps his wife out to advance at work?

What a jackass. But when the bigger asshole Boss starts to whip the wife this belongs in either BDSM or Non-con. Simply an awful tale of treachery and abuse. Why would you think that this was either sexy or erotic? It's neither, nor is it entertaining. What he should have done was take the note to his lawyer, sent his Boss to prison, sued the Company blind and retired. Then his wife should have sued him for his part, divorced him and taken all the money. Just an awful story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I believe she may have won life's lottery

"Mr Bryan was as good as his word. Suddenly I received at work an envelope marked 'Expenses'. It contained £3,300."

Well actually she could make 100 times more by just suing her husband's arrogant boss... If she really enjoys being beaten She can still do that with someone else.

And quite frankly she should also divorce and sue her worthless husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The wife should have gone straight to the hospital ER

With her injuries, the doctors would have immediately called the police, both boss and husband would have been arrested. Sue them both for all she can get and watch them get sent to prison.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Whore/Pimp

With John getting a raise after the first time and then getting the 3,300 after the session with Eric, that basically makes Claire a whore and John a pimp. I was okay with the story up to the point John got the raise. I'm not a big fan of cuckold stories but this one started out mild enough. I had to struggle to finish it hoping something would redeem what was happening but now I see it leaves the door open for her to become the property of Mr. Bryan and every other man in the company or town for that matter, that HE (not John) chooses to allow to use her. You already made reference to a cold and/or hollow feeling John has in his stomach when considering what his boss wants. But in the real world, it would only be a matter of time before anything left of the marriage would disintegrate. Money CAN'T buy happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story. LOVE IT! Gave it a 5 (☆☆☆☆☆)!

I am not a sick fuck but i am considerably kinky*.

In my book, Claire is a dream wife.

She is a LOVING WIFE.

She is married to a loving husband. The naughtier she is the more he loves her!

If she were my wife, i would be her LOVING HUSBAND. I would kiss and lick each & every whip mark 3 times a day until they completely heal.

_________

* I am on the kinky spectrum.

ArglwyddiagoArglwyddiagoover 5 years ago
more please

great story, really enjoying it. Tiny bit perturbed that she is already talking about cutting husband off sex. BDSM I could understand but normal sex - no reason for it.

But, please, some more in the chain would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you are a fantastic writer more stories like this please

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Author should get a little taste of this discipline, but his wife probably already takes care of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great store loved it just wished it was longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Story. Iloved the suggestion that there might be more to juliette than a PA. Perhaps in future stories the cane might find employment.

e.e.norcod

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous