Claire Needs to Prepare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
344 Followers

She smiled as I stood to retrieve it from my trouser leg. I handed it to her as she looked me in the eye and smiled. She took it to Mr Bryan's office and shortly returned to her desk. Claire and I waited nervously sitting on a sofa. We were both breathing quite hard as we both trembled in our nervousness. It reminded me of waiting to see the headmaster at school. I took her hand and gave it a squeeze. Claire was trying to control a fit of shaking. The silence was broken only by Juliet Strange's typing on her computer. It was electrifying. I smiled at my lovely wife. She nervously smiled back and gripped my hand. Her blouse was open so I could see her naked breasts rising and falling as she drew deep breaths, and shaking as she shivered.

After ten minutes one of my contemporaries in the firm, Eric Tindle, who was responsible for marketing, arrived and spoke to Juliet Strange. I did not hear what was said. He smiled at us and went straight into Mr Bryan's office. He closed the door behind him. Claire and I looked at each other. Perhaps Tindle's business would be dealt with before our appointment.

Shortly the intercom squawked and Mr Bryan told Juliet to show us in. Claire and I looked at each other, stood and went into the inner office.

Mr Bryan was behind his desk. The crop was prominently on the desk in front of him. Eric Tindle was in a large comfortable leather arm chair to the side. Both men were informally dressed without jackets and ties. Mr Bryan got up to greet us as we entered his office. He took Claire's hands as he kissed her on the cheek. He held her arms and stood back admiring her. I could see her nipples straining against the material of her blouse. He pushed a hand through the gap in her blouse and I saw it through the blouse encasing a naked breast; Claire let out a little moan. He kissed her again. He undid the final button. The blouse was now completely open and each hand now held a breast. Claire had well proportioned and ample breasts and I loved seeing them handled by another. I choked as he rubbed them energetically. He lead her to the only other armchair where she sat down holding her skirt in place. He returned and sat behind his desk. I sat on a straight back chair, the only other one available. By his actions he had made it apparent to the three of us that he would dominate these proceedings. In some ways I hated the man. But in others I had to admire him.

"Well Claire it is so good to see you again. You look and feel lovely." He smiled. "I don't think that I will ever forget our last meeting..." Claire shuddered. ".. ...and I hope that your relationship with the firm will be highly beneficial to both you and John. I intend to treat this afternoon as an interview for more work we will want you to undertake in future. Providing all goes well I can assure you that there will be a very generous financial benefit to you in exchange for what we will expect of you. Will that be to your liking?"

"Yes, sir." She replied timidly. She looked at me and smiled. "We could do with the extra income."

Mr Bryan continued: "Eric Tindle here will be helping me to asses you." Claire looked confused. "Will that be suitable to you both?" He asked.

"Oh, ... erm...Well I am not sure..." I hesitated.

"You seem confused."

"Well we weren't expecting another..." I paused and looked at Claire.

"What? Another man to fuck her?" He said angrily.

Claire looked up at me. "Oh, God," she exclaimed.

"Er... well no, sir, I... er ... we thought that it would just be you." I replied rather weakly.

"Well how else can Eric asses her unless he fucks her?"

"Well... I am not sure sir. It is just that we were not prepared for..."

"No you weren't. Eric here has helped me on other assessments and I can assure you that you will be surprised at his ability. Can can we now get on?" he asked slightly irritated.

"Yes, sir" I replied.

"Good. Is she prepared?" he asked me.

"Yes, sir. She knows that you wish to whip her and that you will then take her." Clair let out a frightened cough.

"Good. OK John, I want you to remove her knickers."

"Er... She is not wearing any sir," I told him.

"Excellent." He turned to my wife. "Claire," he said in a more serious tone as he looked at her. "Open your legs for Mr Tindle."

"But..." She replied.

"Do as he says, darling." I told her. Claire gave me a frightened look then very slowly opened her legs about six inches.

"Wider, darling," I told her as I stood and approached her. I leaned over grasped her right thigh and gently pulled it apart raising it so it rested on the arm of the chair. I did the same to her other leg. I raised her skirt. The lips of her vulva were now on full display. I opened her blouse so her breasts were exposed. Eric stood and approached us. I could see a very respectable bulge down his trouser leg. I was still holding Claire's thigh. Eric's hands went to her breasts which he fondled through the open blouse. He held up a naked breast bent over and bit the nipple. Claire gave a cry. His hand then went to her vagina. It was a gentle caress up and down her opening. He pushed two fingers into her, moved them around then withdrew his hand. I could see a film of liquid on the fingers. He smelt them.

"She is wet and ready Mr Bryan," he said.

The heavy breathing from all four of us was almost deafening.

"Stand up and come forward to the desk." Mr Bryan ordered. Claire extracted herself from the comfortable chair and approached the desk. Eric and I stood on either side of her.

"Did John tell you that you are to be whipped this afternoon?"

"Yes, sir," she replied demurely.

He took up the crop and ran it through his hands. "Actually, since this is your first visit I am not going to whip you as I previously threatened; we will keep that for another day. But you will receive a hard beating with the crop. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," She replied quietly.

"Have you been beaten on your buttocks with a cane, crop whip or belt before? He asked.

"Well, yes, sir. A long time ago," her timid voice was barely heard.

"Good." He looked at me. "John, I want your approval. Since this is her first time with us shall we say eight strokes? Is that too many?"

Claire shivered and made eye contact with me. There was a moments silence as I thought about my reply. "I think that she would be willing to take twelve strokes on the bare buttocks, sir.," I answered on her behalf.

"Very good. Just so we all know, after I have beaten Claire I will take my pleasure from her, then after I have had her I want you, John, to introduce Eric's penis into Claire's vagina. Alright?"

I looked at Eric. "Yes, sir, I understand," I told him.

"Eric, get her ready for punishment." He continued: "Over the desk, I think."

"Yes, sir." He replied. Claire gasped loudly.

"Shall I take off my blouse," my wife asked as she stood in front of Mr Bryan. He came around the desk and moved the head of the crop to her now exposed left breast and gave it a gentle tap. Claire winced. But her nipples were even more prominent.

"Yes, take your blouse and skirt off."

Claire eased the blouse off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor. She unclasped her skirt which joined her blouse on the floor. She kicked off her shoes and stood. Her full breasts were proud. Mr Bryan flicked the right breast with the crop. Claire gasped. She was beginning to breath more loudly. My lovely wife was now standing upright and proud, two feet in front of my boss and Eric absolutely naked. She looked vulnerable but lovely.

"Your breasts are magnificent," he told her as he caressed them with the crop. "Such a tempting target." The end of the crop traveled low, to her vagina. "So is this." He gave it a little flick. Claire cried and bent double.

Claire moaned and continued breathing heavily for us all to hear. But she stood again upright thrusting out her bosom as if in defiance.

Eric pushed Claire forward towards the desk. When she reached the edge he gave her bottom a gentle slap. She knew what was required and bent forward over the desk. "Hold the other side of the desk with your hands," Eric told her. "Legs apart." She eased her legs wide. "Good, now stay in that position," he instructed her. "Do not move," he emphasized the point. She shivered.

Her buttocks were now raised and ready. I noticed that Claire was fidgeting slightly. Then she raised her buttocks and let them fall again. They were rising and falling with excitement or anticipation as they had with me in our bed a few days before.

Mr Bryan rolled up the sleeve of his shirt. He took up the crop and stood to one side. "I will start by giving you six strokes, Claire," he told her.

He raised the crop high. He held it there. We were all anxious. He suddenly brought it down to strike her buttocks with a viscous swish. She yelped. He raised it again and struck her a second time. Once again she yelped and squirmed on the desk. She removed one hand and tried to get up but I moved to the other side of the desk and grabbed her hands tightly forcing her down. Again he struck her. Then again and again until she had received six strokes. She was squirming on the desk breathing hard and moaning. Six very distinctive red welts were prominent across her buttocks. Wow, I thought. My cock was solid.

"Half way through, Claire. You can stand up now." Mr Bryan told her.

Claire stood rubbing her bottom as she looked at us each in turn. "My goodness. That was so hard." She said. "Thank you Mr Bryan, sir." She smiled still rubbing her bottom furiously.

"Well we are not through yet," he told her as he put the crop down on the desk. "Come here and get my cock ready." Claire approached and knelt in front of him. Gently and slowly she took off his shoes then his belt, undid the waist of this trousers and lowered them. She eased them off and he disentangled them from his legs. He was wearing boxer shorts which displayed a prominent tent. She eased them down and suddenly up popped his well engorged and hard cock. She took the large bulb at the head it into her mouth and allowed him to push it in and out.

He looked across at me. "John?"

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"You get Eric ready," he instructed. I was certainly not expecting this. I went across to Eric and knelt in front of him. I had already seen the outline of a formidable package so I was intrigued as to what would materialize. I undid his belt and slipped down his trousers. He was wearing tight pants with short tight leggings. The bold outline of a large cock was forced down one of the leggings. I was intrigued. I could make out the large sack of his balls in the crotch of his pants. I took hold of the waist band of his pants and pulled them down. Now unconstrained, his cock jumped out at me. Wow! My God! Eric had a tool to be really proud of. It was solid, pointing in a gentle curve upwards, totaling a good nine inches long and with a significant girth. The eye at the top of the big purple helmet shaped bulb was gently leaking pre-cum. I looked across at Claire who was still sucking Mr Bryan.

Mr Bryan's breathing was becoming laboured. He withdrew from Claire's mouth. "I need to save it for you later," he told her.

Claire stood and came across to Eric and me. "My God," she said as she took him in hand. "That is a monster, Eric" He smiled as he reached out and squeezed her breast.

Mr Bryan took up the crop again. "Get ready Claire." He told her.

Claire stood and once again rubbed her buttocks. "Please, sir, I am not sure that I can take any more. May I pleasure you both instead?"

"Claire, in this company when an agreement has been made all parties are expected to honour it. Get over the desk," he told her. He told me to go to the other side and hold her arms to prevent her getting up. Claire bent over the desk and I did as instructed.

She looked me in the eye. "Oh, God," she said.

"Raise your buttocks," I told her. I saw her do so. Just then Mr Bryan gave her a viscous stroke. "Raise them again," I told her. She looked at me and gave a little cry. I saw her buttocks raise up. Swish a second stroke was given. A third stroke was given.

Claire started crying gently and was pulling her arms away from me. "Please no more," she cried. I held her arms tightly to retain her in position. We waited for her to quieten.

Eric suddenly spoke: "Mr Bryan, it would give me great pleasure if I could deliver the last three strokes."

"Claire, would you like Eric to give you the last three."

Claire sniffed. She was quieter now. "Yes, sir," she replied. "I am alright now."

Eric took the crop and got into a suitable position to strike her. He tapped her buttocks to get the aim right. "Get it up, Claire," he said. She raised her buttocks.

"Please, Eric."

"What Claire?" He continued tapping her buttocks with the crop.

"Eric, please beat me really hard and then fuck me hard."

"Yes, Claire. Of course I will."

Swish, a brutal stroke was delivered. She looked up at me and tried to take her hands away. I held her tight. "Oh, God," she said. He rested the crop on her bottom and once again gave a couple of taps. She raised herself again. Swish another hard stroke was delivered.

Claire bucked and collapsed on the desk. She was gently crying again. He was tapping her again. "Ready?" he asked.

She raised her buttocks as high as she could. "Harder, please," she said. Swish. This was at his full strength. She collapsed sobbing. "Oh," she said. "Oh, oh. Ah" She shuddered as she came to orgasm.

Both men were agitated. Mr Bryan stood behind her. Her hands were now trapped between my body and the desk so I rubbed the sides of her breasts. I knew what would follow. Sure enough, with a sudden urgency he grabbed her hips and thrust into her. I put both hands under her so I could pull on both breasts and nipples tightly.

Claire gasped. "Oh, oh...oh," she cried out. She shuddered as she had her second orgasm. Mr Bryan now started stoking her hard. His cock pumped in and out until, after a full five minutes he tensed, clenched his muscles and came within her. Mr Bryan's cock slipped out of my wife's pussy. He put it between her buttocks as it continued to pump out the last bits of semen leaving a trail of liquid in her crack. I let go of her hands and came around to the other side of the desk to join the two men. Mr Bryan was exhausted and left her.

But Eric was still rampant with a good solid cock which he was stroking firmly. Remembering the instruction that Mr Bryan had given me I put one hand on the small of Claire's back, pushing her down. He came towards her and rested cock in the residue between her buttocks left by Mr Bryan. I used my other hand to wipe her vagina picking up more cum and spreading it over the bulb of his cock. When it was thoroughly lubricated I gripped his cock with my fist.. Regardless of my hold at the base there was still five inches of his cock, including the bulb, sticking out from my fist. I introduced the bulb to the labia and rubbed it up and down the entrance to the vulva. I gently pushed it in to her. Slowly the large bulb was consumed by her. She moaned as she raised her buttocks for a better angle. He pushed . Shortly he was in up to my fist. Only four inches to go. Her moans were increasing in intensity. I took my fist away. He made another push. She cried. He was in to the hilt. His cock was totally enveloped. He sighed in contentment.

Although he pumped her hard he was not to last long. After a couple of minutes he tensed and his sperm joined that of my boss in my wife's well used uterus.

Claire stood weakly in front of the two men. Spunk was dripping from her onto the carpet. Both men were exhausted. I knew that I had a job to do. I grabbed some tissues from a box on the desk, knelt in front of her and wiped away the residue. I used five or six tissues both on her vagina and in her her bottom before she was relatively clean. But there was still liquid coming out of her vagina. I bent down and licked her. After a few moments I stood her in front of them. Although still leaking she was clean.

Mr Bryan stood and approached Claire. "You did really well Claire." He told her. "Let's have a look at the damage." With that he turned her around and once again made her bend over the desk. I saw for the first time the extremely intense red welts across her buttocks. They were amazing. Mr Bryan caressed each ridge line gently. His fingers played with her anus. "John, you will have to look after these for me" he told me.

Claire stood again beside him. I saw her hand go to his cock and she started to rub it. He pointed to the crop which was on the floor.

"Please, no more," she said as she sank to her knees in front of him. "It was very painful." She took his used cock and kissed it. Slowly it started to go erect again. She fed it into her mouth and eased it in and out. Soon it was fully hard again and Mr Bryan was breathing hard.

"Give me the crop," he told her firmly. "You don't want me to have to add extra strokes for arguing do you?"

"Oh, please..." She cried. But she turned her attention from his cock and reached out to get the crop. She gave it to him from her kneeling position. "Please no," she said again. He struck the crop through the air and stared at her.

"Stand up."

She stood. He hand still held his cock.

"You have lovely breasts," he told her. The crop flicked a nipple. She sighed deeply. My cock came hard again. I loved her breasts and got enormous delight in seeing him control them with the crop. He turned to me. "John, you agreed to twelve strokes on her bottom, didn't you?!

"Yes, sir."

"Have you ever been beaten on your breasts, Claire?" He suddenly asked. His cock jumped in her hand as did mine in my trousers.

"No sir," she trembled. Her hand squeezed the bulb which was leaking pre-cum.

"Would you like that?"

"Oh, God... Oh, I am not sure!" She shivered. She looked at me. I nodded and held my hand up with three fingers pointing up. She frowned and mouthed the word "please." I held up my hand but with four fingers now up. She frowned again, nodded and looked down at her feet. She bent and kissed his cock in a sign of submission.

"I told you that I would not whip you on this occasion, but ... perhaps... a small foretaste of what is to come would be a good idea. And, Claire, ... you did argue with me." He paused. Her hand remained busy on him. She was breathing hard. She looked at Eric whose monster was visibly stirring as a result of this discussion. "Afterwards Eric and I will fuck you hard again. What do you think?"

She did not reply but positioned herself in front of Mr Bryan, standing absolutely upright and pushing out her breasts towards him. "Yes, please, whip my breasts. But I need to hold both your and Eric's cock as you do so that I do not try and protect myself with my hands." Eric moved beside her and her hand gripped both his and Mr Bryan's rampant tools.

"That is very brave, Claire. Just two strokes, one from each of us," he told her.

"No, four," she said as she looked at me again. "I need four."

Without any further discussion he raised the crop and struck her hard across her breasts. Claire squealed bent in agony but quickly returned to her upright position maintaining her hold on the two cocks. Suddenly a red welt appeared right across her breasts. He laid the crop on her breasts again. I had never before seen her nipples so large and firm. Again he lashed her. Again she cried out and bent double. Shortly she was standing showing a second distinctive welt. She pushed her chest out proudly still holding the cocks firmly. She took the third stroke as bravely as the previous ones. She whimpered quietly, at last letting go of the two cocks, and doubled up on the floor. I went to her. She told me that she was OK.

paulb85
paulb85
344 Followers