Claire Needs to Prepare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped her stand. We both noticed that Eric was now holding the crop. "God, no. Please no," she said.

"You must honour the agreement," I told her.

"Yes, I know," she cried. I held her arms behind her. Thus pushing out her big proud chest. I nodded at Eric. "She is ready," I told him.

He lashed out across her breasts, a far harder stroke then the previous ones. A fourth extremely vivid red line appeared.

She quickly laid on her back on the floor opening her legs wide. "Take me now please," she cried out urgently. "Take me hard and quickly. Both of you take me." Mr Bryan wasted no time. He was on her straight away. He did not take long. As soon as he finished Eric laid down beside her on his back with his cock pointing up the the ceiling. "Get astride me and sink down on my pole," he said. It took a full minute before Claire had managed to take the whole of this cock. She had two more orgasms as she rode him for a full five minutes before he eventually exploded inside her.

As we were leaving Claire gave each man a kiss. As we turned to the door Claire turned to Mr Bryan. "Thank you for a most enlightening experience. And thank you also for introducing us to Eric. You were right to include him in the assessment!"

Only I remained dressed that afternoon and only I was denied an orgasm. But I had the comfort of knowing that, through me, Claire and I had had the most erotic experience we could ever have wished for. I had a feeling that my time would come.

...

Over the next two weeks I carefully looked after Claire's wounds. They were really superficial although there were three nasty bloody cuts on her buttocks and one across her breasts, luckily just missing both nipples. While I massaged her body with various ointments we would talk about that day in the office. I would bring her to many orgasms with my fingers in her vagina and with my tongue working on her clitoris. In turn she would rub my penis, take it in her mouth and allow me to come over her or in her mouth. During this period we did not have intercourse. She wanted me to wait at least two weeks so my cock was denied the soft hole it so desired.

After two weeks we did make love. But she warned me: "I will not allow you to fuck me for ten days before our next assignment so I am ready for whatever and whoever."

Mr Bryan was as good as his word. Suddenly I received at work an envelope marked 'Expenses'. It contained £3,300. There was a note inside:

Per stroke: £100

Per Fuck: £300

Gratuity: £500

Total: £3,300

Your services will be required in a month. Please prepare.