Claire Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost as though she had sensed what he was thinking, she got up and began shutting the curtains.

She pulled a cigarette out the pack that she had been carrying and put it in her mouth.

Here it comes! He thought.

"Get the lighter out," she said.

"I don't have it," he said somewhat sheepishly.

She sighed with an exasperated tone and sat down on the bed and took the cigarette out and held it, "Go and get it," she ordered him.

"Yes Ma'am," he said.

The kid went back down the hallway looking for the ashtray. He had an icy feeling running up his spine. What if I just leave right now he said to himself. He was afraid of his bitchy mistress, she had loads of seductive power, it bothered the kid. He was afraid of what she might do to him, or what he might do to her if provoked enough. He carried a straight razor, and a cross.

He found the lighter and stood there thinking.

Finally he turned and went back.

The he opened the door.

"What the hell took you so long?" she asked.

"I couldn't find it," he said, lying. "I looked in the chair and then the couch, then the chair again."

She got off the bed and stood next to him.

She had an evil look and he tried not to look at her face.

This was not successful, standing next to him, her eyes bored into his.

"I was looking and looking."

"Shut the fuck up," she ordered.

"Yes Ma'am," he said.

"Get an ash tray out."

"I don't know where it is."

"In the drawer."

"Yes Ma'am," he said.

The kid tried to calm himself but it was very difficult, he kept looking at the long elegant looking cigarette that she held, and thinking about the first puff and the puff after that and the puff after that.

He was holding the ashtray and she stood in front of the kid and put her hands in back of her head to better reveal two bosomy tits.

She said, "It's just about time for your second light up."

"Yes Ma'am."

"The first time or two that a guy gets smoked, he gets a little light-headed. It takes awhile to get used to all that smoke," she said, "I smoked a guy here last week and he almost fainted."

"How many cigarettes did you smoke?" the kid asked.

"Six, I think."

"Wow!"

"Shit, I could smoke ten in half an hour and not bat an eye, I used to win the smoking contests we had in the dorm in college," Claire said bragging to the kid.

The kid said, "That's awesome!"

"Sometimes I'll like light four or five at once and put them around the guy's head to make it smokier faster; it makes for a better smoke up," she said smirking.

"Once I give you a good smoke up, you'll want more smoke, and more smoke, and more smoke," the vixen said nodding her head up and down.

The kid was leaning back against the wall, "If I call you at two in the morning, you'll be right over here, you won't hardly be able to wait to do that next fucking light up," she said.

She looked at him with a confident smile.

"I'm just telling you what it's like."

She said, "First I'll smoke you, then I'll introduce you to my friend Kate and she'll smoke you. I'll introduce you to my other friends and have them smoke you up. Sometimes we have group smoke sessions. There's about twelve of us girls who like CFNM, smoking guys and witchcraft. I've taught some other women about dominance games and how to use smoke as a weapon, how to use smoke and attitude to get what you want from men."

He stared at her briefly. His cock was already big and hard at the thought of all the smoke.

Then she got her long thin cigarette and held out on front of him.

She said, "What do you need to know?"

"Yes Ma'am is always the right answer."

She nodded her head up and down, smiling at him as she did it, "Good answer!"

His eyes kept coming back to the perfectly shaped tits that were right in front of him, hanging out of the low cut blouse she had on.

"Pretty tit," he said.

"You be quiet!" she said.

Then he slipped his arms around her and pulled her in tight, she was caught by surprise but still her head tilted sideways and her lips opened invitingly for a kiss.

"Ohhhh!" she said as the kid's hot tongue explored her.

There was one kiss followed by another and then a third.

Then Claire broke away from him.

"You little sonavabitch!" she exclaimed.

"Goddamnit," she said, her eyes flashing.

Claire stared at him for a few seconds then she said, "I think you need a demonstration."

Then she held the cigarette out and put it in front of his face.

She put it back in her mouth and stood directly in front of him, "Light it, now!" she commanded.

Wow! he thought.

The kid quickly pulled the lighter out of his pocket and lit it and held the flame up to the cigarette.

The kid watched stunned as a big cloud of smoke arrived and enveloped his face and head. Practically hypnotized, he watched the cigarette go up to her lips, then the glowing tip, here it comes he thought; then his face and head covered with smoke. Unable to see her face after the smoke came out of her mouth. The thick smoke ball hung around his head making it hard to breath.

She stood in front of him where she had been before. She took a big puff and without inhaling blew it directly into the kid's face. Then without pausing, she took another quick puff and blew it right at him. A third quick exhale blasted him very quickly.

He watched as again the burning cigarette went up to her lips, then a cheek hollowing inhale followed by another white blast of smoke.

In a short period of time, there was a thick haze of smoke hanging around the kid's head.

She wasn't waiting between puffs, there was one ball of smoke hitting him, then another and another.

The kid found himself breathing hard, from the excitement and the cloud of smoke around his face.

She had reached over and had gotten an ashtray from the nightstand and flicked ashes into it.

She stared at the cute kid and said, "Who's the boss now?"

"You are."

"Good answer," she said confidently.

He found himself stunned by being by the balls of white smoke, it was as if he were almost unconscious, except that his cock was as big and hard as a block of concrete.

She rolled her eyes a bit at the kid then said, "Go sit on the bed."

"Yes Ma'am," the kid said.

Then he went and sat down.

She stood in front of the kid and blasted him with an exhale of smoke.

He watched her as she looked at the ceiling, then she said, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"You told me to sit down," he said surprised.

"Shut the fuck up and go stand by the door."

"Yes Ma'am," he said.

The kid walked the short three or four feet to the closed door in a sort of orgasmic haze. It was difficult for him to control himself. His mind being pretty well blown by the smoke up.

She was standing next to him now.

"You getting the motherfucking message?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am," he said.

"This is all part of your training as a smoke slave," she said smiling, pleased with herself.

"Where's the ashtray?" she asked.

"I think you left it over on the bed," he replied.

"So, get the motherfucker, now!"

"Yes Ma'am."

He reached down and picked up the ashtray.

"Hold it out!"

"Yes Ma'am."

She had smoked it very fast and her cigarette was two thirds gone now.

She said, "Look at me! You like smoke, check this out."

She took a good puff, blew two smoke rings, then put the cigarette out in the ashtray and blew the rest of it in the kid's face.

"Ohhh!" the kid said.

He was dumbfounded by the seductive power of the smoke and the situation the girl presented it in.

While he was standing there, shot after shot of hot cum blasted out of his penis and spilled out into his underwear. His heavy breathing began to quiet a bit.

The girl smiled broadly and got down on her hands and knees, took his pants down, pulled back his shorts and began licking at the creamy cum.

She licked and swallowed as much as possible.

"Sorry," he said.

"Don't worry sweetie poo, a young kid like you will be ready again in no time."

Then she reached in and kissed his cheek.

"I'll give you a little chance to rest before we start up again."

3.

She stood up and turned her back to the kid, putting her hands behind her neck and giving him another good look at her leggy ass.

She looked over her shoulder and said, "Time for another smoke."

The kid was half sitting and half lying on the couch in her living room.

He got up and she stood in front of him.

"What's your first order?" she asked.

"I want to go home," the kid said bleakly.

"What?"

"I want to go home, I'm getting my rocks off yes, but it's disturbing me," the kid said.

"I didn't say you could go home," she said.

"I don't care, I'm going to wind up putting an ice pick in your neck, I don't want that, and I know you don't want it."

"Why don't you let me worry about that?" she said reasonably.

"I need to go home," he said.

She stood calmly and said, "I think it's alright."

She seemed to be taking this a lot differently than he thought she would, he thought to himself.

"It will be alright," she said.

"I'm not afraid of you," she said, "not that I don't think you're serious, I just think it's alright."

"How do you know?" he asked loudly.

She stamped her foot and said, "I don't know, Goddamnit, I don't know."

He stared at her.

"I'm excited by it," she said, not very loudly. "Okay, I'm excited by not knowing exactly what will happen or what buttons to push."

"Ohhh!" he said, understanding it.

"Alright," he said nodding his head. "I know what you mean."

"That's what a dominant mistress does!" she said forcefully, "It's not to hurt you."

"I understand," the kid said.

He watched her as she stuck her lip out, "Fuck it, I'm not explaining myself anymore."

"It makes me nervous being shoved around like that," he replied.

Claire said, "You got your rocks off though, didn't you," then she paused and said, "I like dominant girl sex and if don't like it, I can get plenty of guys who do."

"Yeah, you're really hot stuff," he said part admiringly and part ironically.

"Well, my new boyfriend would rather stand around arguing than he would get laid," she said somewhat derisively and part wistfully.

He looked at the voluptuous young girl as she threw her hair back and began looking back at him.

"You're on the lookout for another girl," she said.

"I am always looking for something," he admitted.

She put her arms back of her neck, "You already found the hot girl."

"Boy I'll say! Wow!" he said.

This pleased her and she began smiling back at him and began to be ready to be over being mad.

"It's nice to be appreciated," she said.

She said nothing for a few seconds then said, "I thought you were pissed off."

"I wasn't pissed off, I was afraid I couldn't handle the situation, I was completely surprised when you approached me in the first place," he said.

She smiled at him and said, "Well you are just a kid, but you're a cute young kid."

"You want to do another smoke up babe?" she asked.

"Okay."

She smiled, pleased at his compliment, her mad melting.

She walked over to him and touched his chest with her finger, "Yes Ma'am," she said.

"Yes Ma'am."

He reached in and kissed her.

The girl smiled at him and said, "You're forgiven."

She put her hands on her hips, then she said, "What's your first order?"

"Yes Ma'am is always the right answer."

"Repeat it," she said.

"Yes Ma'am is always the right answer."

"Say it again," Claire said.

"Yes Ma'am is always the right answer," he replied.

She began smirking as though this pleased her.

She said, "Repeat it."

As it had before, he felt his cock getting harder and harder and harder with this kind of treatment.

He grinned back at her, "Yes Ma'am is always the right answer," he replied.

She said, "Are you gonna do exactly what the fuck I tell you to do?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Good answer!" she said shaking her head up and down.

She laughed and said, "If Yes Ma'am is always the right answer, then why doesn't a certain wet behind the ears kid shut the fuck up and do what he's told?"

"Well..." he replied not knowing what to say.

"Whip it out," Claire said.

"What?"

"Take your pants and shorts off, now."

The kid went over and sat down on the couch taking his pants off over his shoes.

She came and stood next to him.

She glared down at him, "What in the motherfucking hell is wrong?"

He looked up at her.

"I gave you a direct order," she said loudly. "When I give an order you say Yes Ma'am."

"Yes Ma'am," the kid replied.

She said, "Get with the motherfucking program!"

Her clitoris throbbing and aching with her bad girl performance.

From where he was sitting, he could see her grinding her thighs together.

She was leaning over the kid in what seemed to be one of her favorite poses, hands on her hips.

"Like I said, get with the motherfucking program."

The kid looked up at her, her face shined with a sort of sexual excitement. He thought to himself, she seems to enjoy swearing, well, she was really good at it!

She noticed him looking at her breasts.

Her pulse quickened and she grinned thinking about how the kid had expertly manhandled her jugs during their first meeting.

She leaned over farther, so he could get an even better look at her pretty looking boobs.

"Don't even think about it," she said and began giggling.

The kid said, "You're evil."

"Thanks," she replied, "And don't think I haven't been trying the last few years, wait until we get into some of our witch stuff, that's really wicked."

"I don't know," he said shaking his head.

She stood in front of him, "You like Miss Badass, all I had to do was hit you with three motherfucking puffs of smoke to get you here, and you'll come the next time too, and the time after that and the time after that, whenever I want."

He stared up at her.

Before he could say anything else she strutted towards the middle of the room and turned her back to the kid, then sneaking a peak over her shoulder, she stuck her ass out and began gyrating it, squirming it back and forth in a good imitation of the strip club bump and grind.

The kid began whistling and applauding.

She moved a little closer and again began swerving her hips in a very suggestive way.

"Way to go," he said appreciatively.

The kid was now sitting with his middle bare and his attractive cock nice and erect.

After she was done she came and stood in front of him, staring down at his erect penis.

"Wow, what are going to do with that thing?" she asked.

When he didn't answer she said, "What's a young kid doing with a nice cock like that?"

"Stand up," she said.

The beautiful looking penis was completely erect and Claire admired it, then she quickly got down on her knees in front of him and wrapped her hands around the shaft, then began kissing the swollen reddish head and blowing on it. After a few kisses she put the tip in her mouth for a quick suck.

"Oooohhhh!" he moaned, bringing the desired reaction to Claire's ears.

A hot bolt of desire went through her and she kissed the head again and started running her tongue along the shaft.

Then she stood up, gathered herself, and put her hand around the swollen penis took a step and began to drag the kid along.

"Time for some more smoke," she said.

They went like that down the hallway with her dragging him by his erect penis.

"My friend Kate is going to want to check this out," she said, "I could have you do a jack off while we blow smoke at you, would you like that?"

"I don't know," he said, his mind blown by the circumstances.

She said, "What did I tell you the right answer always is?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"That's right," she replied giggling.

4.

She walked through the door and pulled him in after her, then shut the door and leaned against it.

As he walked through, he could still smell the smoke from when they were there before.

"Okay here's the drill, take your cute little ass and lean back against the head board, and do the light up right when I tell you," she said smirking at the kid.

"Yes Ma'am."

The bed sat between two walls that surrounded it.

"What's with the walls?" the kid asked.

"It catches the smoke," she said.

The kid watched his mistress to be with interest, she was getting another of those long thin elegant cigarettes out of the pack.

He stared at the cigarette that she had in her hand and was waving around.

She noticed him looking, then she waited a bit and said, "You'll know when you get smoked."

"What do you mean I'll know when I get smoked?" he said curiously.

"I mean that the smoke boy knows when the smoke gets to them, getting smoked refers to having smoke blown in your face, it also refers to having your mind blown," Claire said.

The kid was excited but upset at the same time.

She took a quick look at the thick hard cock sticking up out the kid's middle and thought, Wow!

Claire leaned over him as he sat on the bed, she said, "I'm gonna smoke you up but good this time, I'll wrap you around my little finger sweetie."

"I'm going to smoke the fuck out of your cute little ass," she said leering.

He said, "What if I don't want you to?"

Her left hand wrapped around his cock as she stroked and masturbated it.

"Oh you want me to," Claire replied rolling her eyes. "anyway shut the fuck up and get ready with your lighter."

Then the cigarette went in her mouth and she sat on the bed next to him and leaned over his head.

"Do the light up, now!" she commanded.

The kid's heart raced even harder when the command came.

"Yes Ma'am," he said.

Staring at her he took the yellow colored lighter and flicked it, it flamed on the second try.

"Come on baby," Claire said.

The kid, mesmerized by the sultry vixen put the flame up and illuminated her face with it, then eagerly put the flame to the tip end of the long cigarette.

Great, Claire thought to herself as she quickly took a long puff and without inhaling much, set herself, leaned down and with a satisfied shrug of her shoulders nodded her head up and down and sent the first jet of white smoke at the kid's face.

The kid waited with intense satisfaction when that first puff of smoke popped him.

"Oh shit," he said, "that smoke took my breath away."

Claire replied, "That's the general idea, ace."

"Oh wow!" he exclaimed.

Excited by it, Claire eagerly put the burning smoke back up to her lips and took another long puff, and inhaling more this time, blew another blast of white smoke into his face.

The kid watched stunned as another big cloud of smoke arrived and enveloped his face and head. Practically hypnotized, he watched the cigarette go up to her lips, then the glowing tip, here it comes he thought; then his face and head covered with smoke. Unable to see her face after the smoke came out of her mouth. The thick smoke ball hung around his head making it hard to breath.

She stroked his cock with her left hand while she held the cigarette with her right, stroking it and stroking it, getting him harder and harder.

Then she said, "Get the ashtray."

The kid then fumbled on the night stand looking for it and then held it in his hand.

"Hold it out," she commanded.

Claire then flicked ashes off while he held the ashtray.

"How about that?" she said with a satisfied look after the fifth puff.

"Wow!" he said.

"So you've never been milked before," she said laughing.

"No!"

"Where the hell have you been, outer space? At the real estate office all the women are getting into it, they're all wanting to milk their boyfriends, it's the latest thing, that and CFNM. It's real hot right now too. I've been doing it since I was in college." Claire said.