Claire Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really," he said.

"One of my roommates in college was the first girl I saw smoke a guy up. I came home one night when I wasn't supposed to and I saw my roomie on top of this guy blowing smoke in his face and masturbating him. And I'm like whoa, is that ever cool, and I had my first smoke the next day. I asked her to teach me how to do it."

"Wow!"

"She had some very cool friends and relatives, they did dominant girl stuff, sex magic, Wicca, they really rocked," she said.

Then the smoke started again.

He watched as again the burning cigarette went up to her lips, then a cheek hollowing inhale followed by another white blast of smoke.

She wasn't waiting very long between puffs, there was one ball of smoke hitting him, then another and another and another.

The kid moaned as she stroked and stroked his hard penis.

"Get the ashtray," she ordered him.

He looked up and the cigarette was almost gone, she took the last puff, inhaled it, ground the cigarette out and then blew the smoke at his cock.

She reached down and kissed the errect penis again, then she stuck her tongue out and licked off some of the pre cum that had formed on the head.

"Ohhhh!" the kid sighed.

She grinned to herself with satisfaction.

Claire leaned over and got another cigarette out of the pack and held it.

"How many more?" the kid asked.

She smirked at him, "What's your first order?"

"Yes Ma'am is always the right answer."

"Okay, time for another light up," she said.

Claire looked down again at that beautiful looking cock sticking straight up, more pre cum forming on the head.

The kid felt down on the bed and picked up the lighter.

"Do it," she said.

He lit the cigarette lighter again and she leaned down over him.

Then the lit cigarette burned red, followed by a cheek hollowing inhale, and another blast of smoke came and hit him and made the air even more toxic.

She squeezed and masturbated him even harder now.

"Ohhh!" he said.

Claire giggled again to herself.

She squirmed on her own ass on the bed as the heat built up inside her.

He peered through the cloud of cigarette smoke that hung around his head, the end result of being hit with ball after ball of smoke. The air was thick but not completely unpleasant.

She squeezed and masturbated the boy's cock bringing more and more pleasure and release.

"Shit!" he said pushing his ass upward.

Then another big ball of smoke popped into his face, taking his breath ever so briefly. He looked the haze of smoke at the burning cigarette as Claire held it.

He waited until another ball of smoke blasted him in the face.

"Didn't I tell you that you'd like smoke? I said that once you get a taste of that smoke, you'll be dying for it. You'll come running when ever I say. Won't you baby?" she rolled her eyes again.

"Yes Ma'am."

"What's your record for cigarettes smoked in one of these sessions?" he asked.

"I don't know, eight or nine, I think, my last boyfriend always shot his wad before I got past four, sometimes it only took one or two. And I usually won't go out with a guy if they won't let me smoke them up, smoking guys has been a big part of my sex life for quite awhile."

Claire was very excited at the way the kid had eagerly responded to be being smoked and how anxious he seemed to do a light up. She squirmed her shapely ass on the bed and felt more moisture going into her panties.

As eager as the pretty faced kid was to continue the smoke up, Claire the vixen quickly put the cigarette into her mouth. She took a cheek hollowing drag into her mouth and then exhaled a long big cloud of fresh smoke. She watched his reaction as the big smoke ball hit him.

"Wow!" The kid exclaimed.

Her ass getting hotter the more he reacted to it.

"Mmm," she exclaimed looking down at the cock, "I think you've gotten harder with every smoke puff, sweetie."

Her other hand pumped away and she continued masturbating him again, harder than before.

Whoa! She thought.

By instinct and design, Claire started the smoke up slowly, starting with her command, then the ritual light up, then a few puffs to give the smoke ee a good look at the thick balls of smoke that they were being hit with. Then the milking, then more smoke as the masturbation got harder and faster. The smoke boy being hit with more and more puffs, quicker, the air getting smokier and smokier as they went through the smoke up.

He looked up through the haze of the smoke, first his breathing would get a little easier then pow, another blast of smoke; she leered at him, then quickly prepared another smoke ball.

He seemed like he was getting close now, it seemed like he was breathing harder and she thought she could feel a pulse in his cock, so he could be close to cumming.

"Come on baby, shoot it, come on!" Claire said, loudly encouraging the kid.

"Fuck!" he yelled as she pumped away at the throbbing cock.

The handsome kid felt light headed from his own excitement and the haze of thick white smoke around his face. He looked up and then another thick ball of opaque smoke hit his head making the air even murkier. A few seconds went by then he saw the burning cigarette glowed red again and then another cloud of smoke hit him.

It was faster now, the white murky smoke, she leaned over hitting him with puff after puff. The kid felt an almost surreal feeling as he was being brought to climax.

"Come on honey!" she yelled at him, again encouraging him to shoot his load.

The smoke now was a thick fog that he saw stars in, created by one blast of smoke after another at very close range. He saw Claire's face clearly only very briefly before another thick ball of smoke enveloped his head again. Then it came again, and again, smoke after smoke after smoke.

"Fuck!" he yelled again.

She leaned in closer to his face to smoke him even better, picking up the tempo of the smoke up in unison to her stroking; the kid watched her face as she aimed and then blew one thick white ball of smoke after another at his head; one blast of smoke after another, puff after puff, faster and faster. The smoke got thicker and thicker around his head.

"Come on baby!" Claire screamed.

Faster and harder she stroked and squeezed!

Claire felt the cock beating in her hand as the hot cum boiled in his balls. Then she felt a pulse beating on the underside.

Here it comes! She thought.

The kid yelled loudly as the hot spunky cum shot out of the fully erect penis, in scalding shot after shot after shot!

Claire watched intently the beautiful erect prick shoot it's hot, white, thick cum.

Her own panties were soaked by the time that the gorgeous cock had shot all of it's load of white hot cum, then she leaned over and licked the cum off the head and immediately swallowed it. Then she took a big sigh afterwards and put the cigarette out.

5.

"I'm a little light headed," he said standing up next to the bed.

"That's understandable, you just had a big orgasm and I smoked you. Come on baby, let's go get some fresh air," Claire answered.

They sat on the couch in the much bigger living room; the kid had put his clothes back on now.

"I feel kinda spacey," the kid said.

"That's normal after being smoked, most guys say that about an hour later they are totally relaxed, completely relaxed after the smoke session," Claire replied.

The kid sat silently for a minute or so then he said, "That was a really intense orgasm."

She smiled at him then replied, "Yes, it is, that's why I like to smoke guys up, I almost always cum in my pants just watching it."

After a short while, the kid got up and prepared to leave.

Then the kid stood in front of the door while Claire stood next to it with her hands on her waist. She said, "You have to come back whenever I want, so I can smoke you up again," then she paused and said, "whenever I want."

The kid felt his spine tingling a little.

He smiled and said, "Yes Ma'am."

She smiled a knowing smile, "For more smoke."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Wow, I think you're getting it," Claire said nodding her sleek head up and down and grinning. "Yeah, he's learning."

She said, "What are you going to do when I give you an order?"

"Say Yes Ma'am," he replied.

"Again wow!" she said, "I'm impressed!" The girl gave him another one of her seductive smiles and tossed her pretty hair around as her head went up and down.

"Good answer!"