All Comments on 'Claire's Desperate Idea Pt. 02'

by beatricetheclever

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
beatricethecleverbeatricethecleverover 6 years agoAuthor
So I’ve noticed the ratings are low compared to Pt.1

Could someone who has read both please give some feedback on what they liked in the first and what this is lacking in comparison. I know this is mostly backstory and no sex (Pt.3, guys!), and maybe the inaction between the characters is awkward, but other that that I don’t see anything. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lit readers are, of course, here for the porny stuff. The longer they must wait, the grumpier they get. Even those of us who love story building usually get frustrated with short chapters. I know it takes a lot of time and work to post anything. One page stories are frustrating for readers as we just get started and it's done. (No one likes quick finishers. 😉) I would suggest not posting until you have enough for 2 to 3 pages. You've got a great basic story. As they change things between them, keep the characters true to who you have told us they are. Looking forward to more.

AR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like it as is. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too short

Love the build up but would have to agree, one page chapters are probably too short to post. That said I am anxiously awaiting chapters 3 through ten maybe?

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikealmost 6 years ago
I like it so far

The backstory is good. I think the chapters maybe too short for one page. Character development is a little slow for me. I do like more buildup before things get sexy, so for me this is great. I do realize those last two conflict I do hope you get what I am thinking.

. I do not have the talent to write so I don't hide behind anonymity. I love to read not just stories here.

Perhaps there was more conflict and emotion in chapter one vs chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous