Claire's Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Ess
Lady_Ess
982 Followers

Suddenly Simon grabbed Claire's head and started thrusting his hips in short spasmodic bursts, howling with delight as he came in her mouth. Claire took all of his cum, sucking it up and swallowing it all. She may still be a virgin, but she clearly was experienced when it came to giving head. Once Simon calmed down, she winked into the camera again and lifted herself back into her seat. She pulled out a compact mirror and checked her lipstick while Simon just flopped back in the seat, basking in the afterglow of receiving an amazing blowjob from my talented and beautiful daughter.

At no point did Simon indicate that in any way he even considered returning the favor to Claire, and when he eventually regained his composure he zipped himself up, adjusted his clothes and thanked her for being so good to him. Claire just shrugged her shoulders and smiled, resigned to the fact that oral sex was a one-way street in her relationship. What the fuck was wrong with guys like Simon? Was this some kind of bullshit generational thing? When my buddies and I were growing up, we prided ourselves on how well we ate pussy. Who doesn't love tasting a beautiful girl's cunt and making her scream with desire? Besides, it's a matter of etiquette - you should always return the favor. I was so pissed off that my girl was left hanging that I lost my erection, which was probably a good thing as it was going to be hours until Susan would be home and would give me the relief I needed.

When I arrived at the prom venue, I pulled over and this time did the whole routine of opening the limo doors for Claire and Simon, and putting on a big performance as the dutiful driver. Simon couldn't look me in the eye and mumbled a thank you as he climbed out. Claire gave me a smile that combined the warmth of a loving daughter and the sultriness of a woman on heat who was ready for anything. My God she was growing up fast.

"Thank you Daddy," she whispered in my ear as she climbed out. "I want to kiss you so badly right now, but it wouldn't be right after what just happened."

"Oh?" I said in an unconvincing attempt to sound puzzled by what she meant.

"I'll see you later Dad," and with that final comment she linked arms with Simon and then both walked away from me to greet their classmates. I stood there for a moment and watched Claire's tiny little ass and long elegant legs walk away from me, and I started getting hard again. I got back into the limo as quick as possible and drove back home.

Once I arrived I went straight into Claire's room, opened up her laundry basket and took out a pair of her lacy black panties that were waiting to be washed. I held then up against my face and inhaled deeply, breathing in the divine scent of my daughter's teenage cunt. It was intoxicating. I was so hard I had to release my cock from my pants and wrap the panties around it, loving the feeling of the soft material. I started jerking off with the panties, imagining what would happen if I came in them and then put them back in Claire's lingerie draw so when she wore them she'd get my cum all over her pussy.

Oh God, I have to stop. I promised Susan I wouldn't jerk off. And I knew that if I held off the rewards later would be so much better. I took a number of deep breaths, put Claire's panties back in the laundry basket and went to take a shower. Afterwards I got changed into the clothes I lie around the house in and went to watch TV.

At some point I must have drifted off to sleep and I woke to the sound of my phone. It was after 11pm so the prom must have been finishing up. Claire would soon be in a hotel somewhere taking cock into her pussy for the first time. It was a lovely thought, and I just hoped Simon wouldn't be too clumsy about it. I looked at my phone and it was Susan calling so I answered.

"Mark, something's come up... I'm not going to be coming home for a while."

I started to protest, but Susan quickly cut me off and said there was more I needed to know: "Claire and Simon broke up tonight."

"Oh no. At prom? Shit. That's terrible. Is Claire okay?"

"She's fine. Seriously, Mark, she's fine. I gather it was all pretty amicable. But the main thing you need to know is this: Claire's just left and she's on her way home."

I swallowed hard, "Oh... okay."

"I'm not going to be home for some time Mark. It will just be you and Claire alone tonight."

"And...?"

"And you have my complete blessing, approval and permission to do whatever you want."

There was silence as I tried to wrap my head around what Susan was saying, "Susan, are you sure?"

"Mark, I was the one who suggested to Claire that she clearly wasn't happy in the relationship with Simon and they should end it tonight. I'm the one who just told Claire to go home to you."

I was stunned into silence.

"Mark? Are you still there?"

"Susan... is that why you didn't want me to jerk off while I was by myself? This was your plan all along?"

"Maybe," Susan giggled.

"Oh my God... thank you."

"But Mark, just, you know, look after her. Be good to her."

"Of course. I love her so much."

"I know you do," Susan said before hesitating, "And one more thing."

"Yes?"

"I think I might have the chance to hook up with somebody tonight. Is that okay? You know, considering..."

"Shit darling, of course! Are you kidding? Go for it!"

"I will. I love you Mark."

"I love you Susan. You're the best."

Shortly after Susan hung up, I heard the key turning in the front door look. I was trembling with excitement, but wanted to appear casual. I heard light footsteps come in the lounge room where I had been watching TV, and I looked over the couch to see Claire nervously come into the room. She'd taken off her shoes so was barefoot. Her hair was all wild and windswept, no doubt from dancing all night. She shyly bit her bottom lip, "Hey Daddy."

"Claire? How come you're home?" I asked feigning ignorance.

"I... um... Simon and I... we broke up."

"Oh crap. That's too bad, sweetie. I'm sorry. Want to sit with me and talk about it?"

"Not really," she said as my heart sank, "But can I still come and sit with you anyway?"

I beamed, "Of course sweetheart."

Claire walked over to the couch, sat down and snuggled into me, her head resting on my shoulder.

"I guess it's been coming for a while now, so it's no huge deal. We're both cool with it."

"Well, that's good to know sweetie. But I'm sorry it happened on your special night."

"I don't know Dad... I guess... I guess tonight can still be special..."

I cleared my throat, wondering just how much I needed to pretend not to understand, and asked Claire what she meant by that. She looked up at me and nervously placed one of her hands on my chest.

"Well Dad, I guess on prom night a lot of girls finally sleep with the guy they've been dating, or the guy they are in love with. I can still get to do that."

Claire was clearly inexperienced in the art of seduction and not at all confident, but the combination of her awkward coyness and cute attempt at being sexy was incredibly hard to resist. Not that I had any intention of resisting.

"So you don't love Simon?"

"No Dad, and I never did. He was nice and fun, and we learned some things together, but that's it."

I cupped my daughter's face in my hand and brought it closer to mine. "So who do you love Claire?"

"You Daddy," she said quietly.

"As a daughter loves her father?"

"Yes, but more than that."

"Me too Claire," I said and then pressed my lips onto hers. She moaned softly and parted her lips so they locked onto mine. We gently kissed each other for a few minutes, until I moved my tongue forward and lightly ran it over her upper lip. Claire opened her mouth wider and pressed her tongue up into mine. She moaned louder this time, clutched me tightly and we melted into the couch together, our tongues intertwined.

I was harder than I ever thought possible so when Claire's hand dropped down to tug at my belt, I sighed in relief that soon my cock would be free. I helped Claire undo my belt and pants, and tugged my boxers down. I was soon sitting there with my erection standing proudly to attention with Claire's small hand wrapped around the base. Claire broke our kiss and looked down, her eyes wide with amazement at how large my cock looked in her tiny, delicate hand.

"You like the look of that Claire?"

"Yes Daddy, I do," she replied mesmerized as she began to stroke me.

Some precum had seeped out from the top of my cock and Claire was rubbing her fingers over it to better lubricate her hand as she jerked me off. Her technique wasn't bad at all.

"Am I doing okay Dad?"

"You sure are Claire Bear."

"Dad, you watched me in the backseat with Simon earlier tonight didn't you?"

"Yes, I did Claire. I saw what you did. You knew I was watching, right?"

"I hoped that you were."

"Why?"

"I guess..." Claire paused, clearly not too sure why herself, "I guess I wanted to show you I had some skills in doing... stuff. And I guess I was hoping it would make you a bit jealous... but also turn you on."

I ran my tongue over my daughter's lips again and told her that watching her suck Simon's cock did all those things to me, and I loved it. She smiled and looked me in the eyes and we were still for a moment, except for her hand continuing to stroke me. Claire then pulled her legs up onto the couch and tucked them in behind her. She pulled her hair back behind her ear and lowered her head down towards my lap. I took a deep breath and watched as my daughter opened her mouth and then closed it again around the top of my cock.

My daughter was sucking my cock.

I whispered her name and placed my hands on her head to gently push her down so that she could take as much of my cock into her mouth as possible. Her lips formed a tight seal around my shaft as she used my precum and her spit to lubricate the movement in and out of her mouth. One of her little hands reached down to gently caress my hairy balls, while her other hand steadied herself on my stomach.

I let her rhythmically suck me for a while, marveling that while still a shy and quiet virgin, Claire had clearly developed skills as a cock-sucker and I was now reaping the rewards. I placed a hand on her forehead and gently tilted her face towards me so I could see my cock pulsating between her lips. She opened her eyes and looked at me - my girl had never looked more beautiful as she did with my cock in her mouth. I couldn't help myself and thrust up just a little bit too hard. Her eyes went wide at the shock as I felt myself hit the back of her throat, but she didn't miss a beat and continued blowing me. A single tear formed in the corner of her eye and rolled down her pretty little face.

I leaned back in pure bliss and ran my hand down her back, and over the top of her dress. When my hand arrived at the hem of her dress, I pulled it up and let it bunch up around her waist. I then slid my hand into her panties, down over her ass and down between her legs. My hand cupped her wet young pussy and I ran my figures through her soft pubic hair. As I began to stroke her slippery pussy lips, Claire began pushing herself into my hand, moaning loudly and sucking my cock with more and more enthusiasm.

I felt a strong tingling sensation in my balls and the tip of my cock, and realized I was about to reach the point of no return. I quickly removed my hand from Claire's pussy and lifted her head up.

"Dad, what's wrong? Aren't I any good?"

"Oh god Claire, you're too good! Any longer and I would have exploded inside that lovely little mouth of yours."

Claire blushed, "I wouldn't have minded Daddy."

"Well, that's good to know", I grinned, "But this is our first time together baby. I don't want to cum in your mouth."

Claire swallowed and looked at me nervously, "Okay... so where do you want to cum?"

I kissed Claire lightly on the lips and then whispered, "I want to cum inside your pussy Claire. I want to be your first lover and I want tonight to be the night I take your virginity."

There was silence for a moment and then Claire shyly smiled and whispered, "Okay Dad."

Claire put her hand in mind and we both stood up. I kicked off my pants and boxers, which had bunched up around my ankles, and I led Claire to her bedroom.

Once inside her room we stood facing each other holding hands. I removed the rest of my clothes as Claire unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She looked gorgeous in her thin lacy bra and panties. They were an emerald green color that matched the dress she was wearing and contrasted stunningly with her fiery red hair.

"Do you like these?" Claire said indicating her lingerie and clearly very proud of how sexy she looked. "They're new. I wore them especially for you."

"You look breathtaking Claire," I said to my daughter. "But I want you to take everything off now. I want to see you naked."

Claire grinned while biting her lip out of nervousness and excitement. Her arms were trembling as she reached around behind her, unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground. Her small breasts were exquisite; perky and standing to attention. Her nipples were hard and looked like small buttons surrounded by light pink areolas. I reached up and cupped them in the palms of my hands.

"Oh yes Daddy... they aren't too small? You're not disappointed?"

"They are perfect Claire... now take off your panties."

I reluctantly released her tits, stepped back and watched while my daughter pushed her panties off her hips and let them slide down her slender legs. My eyes travelled straight to her cunt - my daughter's cunt. The cunt I was going to cum inside. She had light wispy pubic hair that framed the tightest little slit I've ever had the good fortune to see in person.

"My god Claire, you're beautiful."

Claire shifted from one foot to another, her hands awkwardly fidgeting by her sides as she resisted the urge to cover up, knowing how much I wanted to look at her. "Thank you Daddy."

So there we were, father and daughter, both naked and facing each other in the room she had grown up in. I took her by the hand and led her to her bed. We pulled back the sheets and climbed in next to each other. I kissed Claire on the lips, placed my hands on her knees and gentled opened her legs as wide as they would go. I then slid down her slim body, placed my arms up under her legs so I could grab her hips, and I started to kiss the insides of her thighs.

"Daddy... are you doing what I think you're doing?" Claire asked between deep breaths.

"Yes, Claire," I replied. "It's only fair since you did me, I should do you. Besides, I've been dying to taste you."

And then I ran my tongue up her pussy lips. Claire clasped the back of my head and cried out in delight. I licked her again and she pushed my face into her cunt. She tasted like her mother, but fresher and sweeter. I then used my thumbs to gently open her tender pussy lips so I could position my mouth over her clit, which I then gently sucked. Claire began to spasm and make little yelping sounds, and I suspected she'd never been eaten out before. My hands then climbed up her body to rest on her breasts so I could gently pinch her nipples while my tongue flickered back and forth over her precious little clit. Claire's hips bucked into my face while she continued to whimper. I felt so proud to be giving my beautiful little daughter so much pleasure.

Suddenly Claire gasped, pulled herself up the bed and pushed my face away.

"No," she cried out. "If you won't cum in my mouth then I don't want to cum on your face. Daddy, I want to wait until you're inside me. I want you to make me cum that way."

"Are you sure Claire?"

"Yes, that's what I want Daddy. Please."

I looked at Claire's face flushed with desire, her rock hard nipples and her cunt, which had now opened up in front of me like a blossoming flower. Mind, body and soul, my daughter was mine and ready to be fucked.

I climbed up the bed over her body, pressing her down into her mattress. I positioned my cock so the head rested right on the entrance to her cunt and she wrapped her legs around mine. I slid my arms under her back and clasped the back of her shoulders, creating an intimate hug. I looked down at her pretty face and her little tits rising and falling as she breathed deeply in nervous anticipation.

"Claire baby? Are you ready?"

Claire swallowed hard and replied, "Yes, Dad."

"Are you sure Claire Bear? You really sure you want to lose your virginity to me? Your father?"

"I'm sure Daddy."

"You know this is incest, right? This has to be our secret?"

"Dad... just do it..."

I slowly pushed my hips forward and felt my cock enter her slippery tight cunt. Claire gasped and tilted her head back in the agony and ecstasy as I continued to slide into her body. I had meant to go slowly - I really did - but she was so wet that despite her incredible tightness I soon slid all the way into her. It was my turn to breathe deeply now as I relished the sensation of her warm pussy muscles clasping my cock. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before and I had to summon all my will power not to cum right there and then.

I looked down at Claire's face; her mouth was wide open and her eyes scrunched tight. I asked her if she was okay.

"Oh... Oh... Oh God... yes... I think so Dad... just be still a moment please..."

I stayed still, not daring to move a muscle as I lay on top of my daughter, who had just lost her virginity to me. After about thirty seconds I felt her arms and legs around me begin to relax. She opened her eyes, looked at me and told me that she was okay now and I could continue. I grinned and slowly pulled my hips back, allowing my cock to almost slide all the way out. Claire moaned at the sensation. I then pushed forward again and somehow her pussy opened up even further to take more of me in. Claire cried out in pleasure. I pulled out and pushed in again, and continued to do so, building up an intense rhythm as Claire hugged me tightly and I watched a big smile spill across her face.

Holy shit. I was fucking my daughter.

Thrusting in and out of Claire, I covered her face and breasts with kisses while she gripped me tightly between her legs. I tilted my pelvis down so I could push in at an angle that I was hoping would result in my cock rubbing directly against her G-spot. It's a technique that works wonders on her mother and judging by Claire's subsequent gasps, mother and daughter are very much alike.

I could feel myself getting really close to cumming, and I could no longer pace myself or be gentle, and so I pushed in harder and deeper than I had before. The tip of my cock brushed up against something wet and smooth, deep inside Claire, and her whole face screwed up as her mouth feel open into what looked a silent scream. Holy shit, I'd just hit her cervix.

Claire clutched the bed sheets behind her head, and her head fell back as she started whimpering and shaking uncontrollably. I stopped and asked her if she was okay. Claire could barely respond, she was breathing so hard, but she managed to get out, "God yes Daddy! Oh God! Don't stop, don't stop Dad, please!'

I immediately started fucking her again, overwhelmed with joy for how good I was making her feel. Claire's whimpers got louder and louder as she continued to tremble and buck her hips up at me, until suddenly her whole body tensed up and she clamped her arms and legs around me like a vice. She was gritting her teeth and her eyes were tightly squeezed shut and then as if something exploded within her she screamed, "Daddy!" and I felt my cock get drenched with pussy juices that flowed out over my balls and splashed onto my legs. Claire grabbed my ass and pushed down on it hard as if trying to force my cock further inside her, screaming "Daddy!" once again. My little girl was having an orgasm unlike any I've ever seen any woman - including Susan - ever have before. It was her first orgasm resulting from having cock inside her, and that cock was mine.

Lady_Ess
Lady_Ess
982 Followers