Claire's Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Ess
Lady_Ess
982 Followers

After the first few waves of her orgasm had started to subside, Claire hungrily kissed me while grinding her cunt around my cock as she continued to experience mini waves of pleasure rippling through her body like aftershocks after an earthquake. The rush of making my own daughter cum with such power and the incredible sexiness of my sweet and shy Claire Bear transforming into such a lustful ravenous young woman was too much to handle, not to mention how fucking good it felt to have my cock inside her.

I began to cum harder than I have ever cum before. I could feel my cum shooting up through my cock and then spraying deep inside Claire's body, splashing her cervix as it travelled into her womb. I pinned Claire's wrists to her mattress as I jackhammered into her, pushing her up the bed and against the wall. I kissed her hard and she made a muffled moaning sound as she held me tight. Her own orgasm had finally finished so while I uncontrollably pumped cum inside her, she cradled me gently in her arms, aware that at this moment I had lost the ability to control myself and was completely helpless.

After what felt like at least a dozen bursts of cum, I began to thrust into her less and less until I collapsed on top of her and we lay together completely still for a few minutes.

"Claire..." I began.

"Dad, I know..." she replied.

There was no need for words. Eventually I raised myself up, kissed my daughter tenderly on her lips and again on her forehead. I gently climbed off her and rolled onto my side facing her. She rolled over to face me, smiled and clasped one of my hands in hers. Claire closed her eyes, smiled, and drifted off into a deep and peaceful sleep. Her content, beautiful face was the last thing I saw before I also drifted off.

When I woke up it was some time in the early morning, probably not that long after midnight. I could hear a faint vibrating sound and realized it was my phone, which I had left on the couch in the lounge room back where Clair and I first began fooling around. I carefully climbed out of bed and looked back at her, my beautiful daughter; her little body all curled up in the bed-sheets besides where I had been sleeping. I hurried out of Claire's bedroom, and went to the lounge room. I answered my phone just in time. It was Susan.

"So?" my wife asked.

"So what?"

"Oh come on Mark! What happened? Did you fuck Claire?"

"Yes. Yes I did, and it was amazing."

"Oh my God," gasped Susan.

"I know," I wasn't sure how to reply and suddenly became worried that Susan never actually expected it to go this far and would now freak out. But after a short pause she demanded that I tell her everything. So I began, describing how Claire came home and snuggled up next to me and how we began to kiss. I was about to describe how Claire sucked my cock, when it suddenly occurred to me to ask, "Susan? Where on earth are you? What happened?"

My wife laughed and explained she was in some hotel room with one of her senior students. Wow. She finally got to fuck one of her students.

"A legal one right?" I asked.

"Mark! Of course! But only just!"

We both laughed and then I asked her if he was anybody I knew. She went silent so I asked her again. And then she told me it was Simon. Claire's ex.

"Oh my God," I said in mock horror. "You nasty slut. You fucked your own daughter's boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend!" Susan laughed, "And Jesus Christ Mark! You can talk! Yes, I fucked our daughter's ex-boyfriend, but you fucked our daughter!"

"Oh yeah, good point!"

And then it hit me that this all made complete sense. Simon had always flirted with Susan and probably only dated Claire to get close to her. Hell, it sounds like despite the break-up everybody ended up happy tonight. And, as I said to Susan, thank God for young people like Simon and Claire who lust after us older folk.

"Damn straight. Bless them," replied Susan, "But who are you calling old?"

"How was he?" I suddenly felt compelled to ask.

"Well," said Susan as she thought about how to respond, "What he lacks in technique, he makes up for in enthusiasm and stamina. His recovery time is incredible. I'm exhausted to be honest and glad I'm getting this break while he's out looking for somewhere to buy more condoms."

"I was wondering where he was," I said. "But why condoms? Why aren't you just getting him to pull out?"

"Oh he is, and I'm about to shower to wash all his cum out of my hair, but I'm at my most risky this time of month with my cycle so I didn't want to take any chances with anybody other than you."

"Oh... I see..." I replied as I pondered how much cum I had pumped into Claire earlier.

Susan read my mind: "Mark, you know Claire and I pretty much have the same cycle. That often happens with women who live together. So she's at her most fertile too. You used protection, right?"

"Um... she's not on birth control?"

"Jesus Mark no, not that I know of. You didn't ask? Oh boy. Please tell me you didn't cum inside her."

"Um... I don't know what to say Susan."

There was silence on the phone and then Susan gave am exasperated laugh, "Oh Mark, you never change. Well, I think we'd better prepare for a new arrival. Ready to be grandparents?"

I laughed, "Yeah, I guess so!"

"It is kind of hot though, isn't it?" Susan said, and once more I realized just how much I adored this crazy woman.

"It's fucking hot. I love you Susan."

"I love you too Mark. Simon will be back soon. Go back to Claire and fuck her again. Give her one for me!"

"I will do just that!"

"And Mark? I'll see you Monday morning. Simon's got this room all weekend so I'm going to stay on and, well you know... But I want you and Claire to have the rest of the weekend to yourselves."

I told Susan once more how much I loved her, hung up and went back to Claire's room, my head spinning. I slid back into Claire's bed, looking at my angelic daughter as her body gently rose up and down as she slept. Her skin smelled both fresh and like sex. There was enough light from the full moon peeking through the curtains that I could make out her beautiful freckled face and I felt myself starting to get hard again.

As I nestled into the bed next to Claire she softly sighed, stretched out and said, "You're back Dad. I thought you'd gone to your own room."

"No, sweetheart, I'm staying here with you all night."

"But, what about Mom?" Claire said, opening her eyes and propping herself up on one arm, now fully awake.

I explained to Claire that I'd just been speaking to Susan and that she wasn't going to come home until Monday morning. Upon hearing that news Claire slid half her body on top of mine, kissed me on the cheek and wrapped one of her hands around my now fully erect cock.

"So, what shall we do for the next few days then Dad?" she asked as she started to stroke me.

I slid my hand under her belly and down to her already wet cunt where I then curled my two middle fingers inside of her. "I was thinking we'd spend most of the time here in bed babygirl. What do you think of that idea?"

Claire kissed me on the lips. "I like that idea Dad."

Suddenly Claire stopped, looked at me seriously and asked why Mom was staying away all weekend. Claire deserved the truth so I told her that Susan knew what we were doing and wanted to give us space. Claire nodded thoughtfully upon hearing that and replied that she was glad Mom knew.

"Me too Claire," I replied and then decided since I was being truthful, I might as well tell her everything. So I told her about Simon. To my surprise and relief Claire just laughed, "Oh wow. Good on Mom. I'm so not surprised though. Simon totally has a MILF thing and I knew he was into her. I guess we all ended up having a pretty special night tonight, didn't we Dad?"

"We sure did Claire," I answered as she slid the rest of her body on top of mine and sat up. I moved my hands to her little tits while she continued to stroke my cock, which stood proudly to attention between her legs, her soft pubes gently tickling the shaft.

Looking up at Claire I was amazed at how much my cute, innocent and shy daughter had transformed into a lustful and desirable young woman, with her pussy juices running down over my balls, her nipples hard as rocks in the palms of my hands and wisps of her red hair hanging seductively down across her face.

"Claire, wait," I said remembering what Susan and I had just talked about, "I came inside you. Are you on birth control?"

Claire continued to stroke me and pushed my cock against her body so the tip lay on her belly, "Wow Dad, I can't believe this thing actually went all the way inside me. Where did it all go?"

"Claire, seriously," I persisted, "Are you fertile right now? Was what we did safe?"

"Dad, yes I'm fertile, and no, it wasn't safe at all. I'm not on any birth control."

"Oh God, Claire, you might be pregnant already. Why didn't you say anything?"

Claire raised her body up and placed my cock at the entrance to her cunt. "I don't know Daddy. I thought the risk would be more fun. Besides, what's done is done. We don't have to worry about it now."

"But Claire, you've only just turned 18. You're so young..."

"So? This was Mom's age when you knocked her up. With me. You don't regret that do you?

"Oh Claire, God no... of course not..."

"And maybe Daddy... maybe I want to have your baby." And then Claire lowered herself down on me, taking my cock deep inside her. Her hands gripped my chest and she moaned, "I want you in me Daddy and I want your baby in me. It's all I've thought about ever since I saw the way you looked at me on my birthday."

I grabbed Claire by the ass and slammed my hips up hard into her making her yelp. I growled, "Ever since that night all I've wanted to do is fuck you Claire. Fuck you and pump my cum deep into you. I want you to have my baby."

I was gone. I no longer cared about the fact that I could get my own daughter pregnant. In fact it was the opposite. It turned me on more than I thought was every imaginable. Fucking her was mind-blowing already, but impregnating her was taking the experience to the next level.

Smiling like the devil, Claire looked down at me and said, "I may be pregnant already Dad. But if not, we've got the whole weekend to make sure."

I placed one of my hands of Claire's face so she could suck my fingers. As I thrust harder up into her delicate young body I snarled, "We're not just going to stay in this bed Claire. I'm going to fuck you on the couch, in the shower... hell, I'm going to fuck you in the kitchen, where I look at you every morning and imagine what it would be like to thrown you onto the table, bunch up you skirt, pull your panties aside and slam my cock into you!"

I ran my hand, fingers all wet from Claire sucking on them, down to her cunt and started to rub her swollen clit as she pushed it up and out towards me every time my cock thrust into her. She gasped and told me she wanted to be fucked all over the house, and to be completely filled up with my cum.

It was too much - my fingers on her clit while I pushed up deep inside her, her little breasts bouncing in time, and her tight little cunt gripping my cock as she raised and lowered her hips. And if that wasn't enough there was our passion for each other, with us both being delirious with taboo desire and exhilarated by the extremely high risk that Claire would soon be carrying my child, plus the fact we loved each other - it was too much.

"Oh Daddy, yes!" Claire screamed as her hips bucked hard on top of me and I felt my cock and balls become drenched with the juices gushing out of her cunt. I pressed my fingers hard into her clit to prolong the sensation for her and felt my own balls grow tight and then releasing, as I fired cum up into her fertile womb. I could feel every spurt blasting through my cock from the balls all the way to the tip, and the sensation was incredible.

Claire fell down on top of me and we hugged each other tightly, drenched in sweat and the smell of our desire. Only twenty-four hours ago I thought the idea of fucking my daughter would only ever be a fantasy, but since then I had not only done it twice, but with the blessing of my wife and the promise of a full weekend with more of the same. I used to believe that getting Susan pregnant with Claire was the best thing that had ever happened to me, but now I think fucking Claire - my one and only daughter - is the best thing that's every happened, especially if Claire ends up pregnant as a result.

I love my daughter and I will always be a good father to her, but now I'll also be her lover and co-parent. When Susan returns home the three of us will have a lot to discuss. We are going to be a very complicated family, but also a very happy one.

Lady_Ess
Lady_Ess
982 Followers