Claire's Visit to the College Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxSoph
xxSoph
6 Followers

'Ok doctor.' Claire looked down as he gently rolled the drape down to her midriff revealing her breasts. She felt her breasts were one of her better female attributes and looked up to see him looking at them. Once again, she wondered about the nature of his gaze. Was it purely medical? Or was he also appreciating them as a man? They were not large breasts (a mere 34B), but they were a near perfect shape and her nipples were smooth and dainty, she felt. Dr Kinnaman gently took her right breast in his hand and ran a tape around it, noting the measurement. He then proceeded to make various other measurements from her nipple to the edge of the globe, the diameter of her areola and so on. His touch felt rather pleasant and he was most delicate, which she appreciated given that her period was approaching and she was more sensitive than usual there. Any firmer handling would have been uncomfortable for her. Painful even. He repeated all the measurements on her other breast and entered all the values into the iPad. Lying there like that and having him handle her breasts so tenderly was starting to make her slightly aroused. She tried to think unsexy thoughts as she didn't want him to see any evidence that she was getting turned on. That would have been terribly embarrassing. But she could feel the inevitable moistening between her legs and felt sure he'd notice when the time came to examine her sex.

'Ok, I need to make some volume measurements now, Miss Turner. It might be a little uncomfortable, but I'll do my best not to hurt you.' He reached over for a circular plastic caliper which he opened out and placed around the base of her breast before closing it until it just started to squeeze slightly. 'Now, I just need to tighten this enough that it feels like a fairly firm grasp. Can you let me know when to stop please?'

'Ok, doctor.'

'Imagine your boyfriend is fondling it moderately firmly.' She blushed slightly at this and thought it slightly inappropriate language to be using in this context, but she complied nevertheless as he started to tighten the device.

'Ok. Doctor. That feels quite firm now.' He stopped immediately and read off the value from the caliper.

'Good,' he said, as he unfastened it and applied it to her other breast instead. 'Thanks. Now for the other one.' When he'd done similarly, he put the caliper away and produced a small metal object about the size and shape of a thimble. Now, this is a little like the previous one, but measures the exact size and volume of your nipple. I hope it doesn't tickle too much!' Again, Claire laughed nervously as he placed the small cup over her nipple and started to adjust the screw. She could feel the cup getting smaller as he did so and fitting her nipple ever more snugly. Coming right after his handling of her breasts, this sensation was all the more intense and she could feel her sexual tension mounting as the cool metal gently squeezed her sensitive nipple. There was no mistaking the wetness leaking from her now and she felt her face flushing. He seemed to sense this,

'Is everything ok, Miss Turner? I'm not hurting you am I?' She swallowed, before answering him.

'No, doctor.. no, it's ok.. Thank you.' No sooner had she spoken than she thought to herself just what it was she was thanking him for! He read off the measurement finally and entered it into the iPad before repeating the procedure on the other nipple. This was even more stimulating than before and she briefly worried herself with the prospect that she might lose control of herself. But she quickly checked this thought as 'silly' and tried to think of her tutorial essay as a diversion.

'Ok, thanks. That's great,' he said, placing the small device back in the adjacent instrument tray. 'So.. almost done with your top half. Just the imaging to do now.' Claire had temporarily forgotten about the photographs. Something about this made her uneasy as she had no control over what would happen to such intimate images after the consultation. Of course, she had no reason to doubt his professionalism and his reassurances, but nevertheless the worry nagged her. She tried to relax as he manipulated the large and slightly scary looking mechanical arm over her body to get the camera in exactly the right position. He then positioned the two lights, one to her left and one to her right, and switched them on. They were very powerful and she could feel the warmth of the lamps against her skin. He flipped a switch on the large wall monitor and instantly a greatly magnified image of her breasts appeared. The screen had a fine array of rulers and cross hairs which she assumed were for accurate positioning and measurement. Using a small handheld remote, he clicked away, taking image after image of all kinds of views of her breasts, both singly and together. Then he zoomed right in to fill the screen with her nipples. Her slight anxiety and embarrassment were balanced with a certain fascination at seeing her own body in such unfamiliar detail. After about five minutes or so, he moved the camera and lights back up and replaced the drape over her breasts. Now, was to come -- presumably -- the part she had been dreading the most. It was as though he could read her thoughts, because he drew up a stool beside the table and spoke to her in a calm and reassuring tone.

'Ok then, Miss Turner. That's all gone very well. Not too uncomfortable for you, I hope?'

'No doctor, that wasn't too bad,' she replied, still acutely aware of the moistness between her legs and dreading him looking closely and discovering it.

'Good girl,' he continued. She balked somewhat at this rather condescending term. She was, after all, a woman of 19. 'So the second part of the examination is the one you're probably feeling a bit apprehensive about, I dare say. That's only natural as it concerns such a private part of your body.'

'Oh no, doctor,' she lied. 'It's ok. I don't mind. I've had examinations down there before and it was ok.' He laughed softly and kindly, indicated he wasn't altogether convinced.

'Well, look, I'll go as quickly as I can so we can get finished and have you up and dressed as soon as possible. Ok?'

'Ok, doctor. Thank you.' Again, she wasn't quite sure what she was thanking him for. It just sort of came out. He stood up and started to slowly roll back the drape from her ankles, up over her calves and thighs and revealing her hips before laying the drape just above her navel. She could feel the coolness as her exposed skin radiated its heat. He then reached down and to the side of the table.

'Now, I need to lift your legs a little, Miss Turner, and separate them a little more. I hope you don't mind. I need to get a good view for this stage.'

'Um..ok, doctor,' she replied, feeling a growing sense of trepidation. She had hoped that he could do what he had to do with her legs in this stretched out and slightly open position, but it was clear that he would have to put her in that dreaded 'legs up' position. He pushed a button and the two parts of the table on which her legs rested started to move upwards and to the side making a mechanical sound. This caused her knees to bend and her thighs to be lifted up and widely apart. He had moved the stool to the foot of the table and he now sat down right between her widely open legs. She felt a hot flush of embarrassment as she looked down over her belly to see him gazing directly at her sex. He muttered something slightly inaudible which sounded a little like the word 'lovely.' Surely not? she thought, horrified, as it seemed like such an inappropriate word to use under the circumstances. But then she thought that maybe he was merely referring to the good positioning of her legs. Or maybe she just misheard him. Either way, she still felt terribly exposed and uncomfortable. Sexually vulnerable in a way that seemed to her uniquely female. She also noticed, for the first time, that the table was positioned in such a way that the second door to the office was directly ahead of her; at the foot of the table, behind Dr Kinnaman. This made her feel more uncomfortable still, since anyone coming through the door would also get a completely clear view between her open legs. She hoped it was securely locked. Nevertheless, it was just another element of the situation that made her anxious.

Dr Kinnaman shuffled forward between her legs. Good grief! She thought. Is he not close enough already? But it seemed not, as he had moved the stool so his face was a mere foot from her genitals. Leaning forward, he gently parted her lips with his fingers and she felt her most intimate parts open up to him. Once again, she thought of the moisture and whether he could see evidence of her earlier excitement; surely he'd be able to. Would he comment on it? She presumed not, as that would be a violation of professional conduct. However, to her horror, he made a couple of sniffing noises, as if he were smelling something. What on earth? Did she imagine it? No. There it was again, a slight, almost inaudible sniff. She flinched in embarrassment as she hastily thought back to her shower of that morning. It had been a bit rushed, admittedly, as her alarm had not gone off. But she always washed between her legs, of course. But how well? Had she perhaps been less careful on this occasion? Was there an odour? Her cheeks burned with shame. She knew sometimes there was a perceptible odour down there, however clean everything was. It seemed to go with her monthly cycle. Here she was in probably the last few days before her period. Could it be that he was smelling her? She was mortified at the thought and tried desperately to banish it from her thoughts. No longer did she feel the arousal of earlier. Now she felt only awkwardness and distress. She wanted it to be over, but she knew it had only just begun.

He reached behind him for a plastic ruler and started to take measurements of various aspects of her vulva. She could feel his warm fingertips touching her, opening, peeling back, probing the delicate flesh. She could feel the cool plastic of the ruler. Now something colder, harder. Metal perhaps?

'Umm.. what's that, doctor?' she asked, trying to hide the anxiety in her voice.

'Oh it's just a caliper, Miss Turner. I need to measure the thickness of your lips and various other things. I'm not hurting you am I? Please let me know if anything is uncomfortable.'

'Oh no, it's ok, doctor. I just wanted to know what it was, that's all. It's ok.' She paused before continuing. 'Um.. is everything ok down there?' He looked up and along her belly at her.

'Ok?'

'I mean, is it all looking ok? Normal, I mean?' He smiled, reassuringly.

'Oh yes. Quite normal. Nothing to worry about.'

'Oh. Ok. That's good. Thank you, doctor.' He looked mildly quizzical for a moment.

'There is one thing.' Her heart, skipped a beat. What had he found?

'Oh? What is it, doctor?'

'Well... it looks like you masturbate quite often.' She was horrified and felt a surge of shock in her chest. Indignation, even. How dare he?! How could he know that? Again, it was as though he'd read her mind. 'It's just that you have quite an enlarged clitoris.'

'Do I?' she gasped.

'Yes. It's generally only found in female bodybuilders who take steroids. I presume that doesn't apply to you?' Before giving her time to respond, he went on. 'Either that, or in women who masturbate a great deal.' Now her embarrassment was complete. It was true. She had often wondered if there was something wrong with her. She did indeed masturbate a great deal, or at least she presumed it was a great deal. Even though she had a boyfriend, she would usually masturbate more than once a day. But what should she say? She really didn't want to speak about that with him. Doctor or not! But she could hardly pretend she was a bodybuilder! Her cheeks were hot and she couldn't find any words. He went on, 'how often would you say you masturbate?'

'Oh... um... I honestly don't know.' What could she say to such a question? 'About average, I guess.'

'Really? Looks like considerably more than average to me. Well.. never mind. It's not that important. But if you were able to estimate, it would be helpful to know. For the study.' She gulped. She had to say something.

'A few times a week, maybe?' she hoped this sounded more convincing to him than it did to her.

'Hmm.. really?' His shrug spoke volumes, he clearly didn't believe her. But he didn't pursue it. He must thing me such a slut, she thought. First the wetness, then the smell, now this! She desperately wanted to be out of there, but he had now stood up and seemed to be looking around for something. He was muttering curses to himself.

'Is there anything the matter doctor?' she asked, sheepishly.

'Oh it's just a piece of equipment I need. Can't seem to find the damn thing.' He continued shuffling around, opening drawers, looking on shelves. To no avail, it seemed. 'I expect one of my colleagues has one. I'll just pop down the corridor and ...' he seemed distracted, only half talking to her and half to himself, clearly annoyed with himself. With that -- and to Claire's utter dismay -- he opened the second door (which, it turned out, was not locked as she had hoped) and walked right out of it leaving it wide open! It seemed to lead on to an even busier corridor than the one she had entered through and anyone passing now had an unimpeded view of her exposed genitals. She wasn't sure what to do. It was quite an awkward position she was in and trying to lean forward to cover herself risked losing the drape altogether. She could maybe get up and try and close the door, but what if he was only going to be a few seconds? He might come back and find her off the table; surely this would irritate him. A few people had already passed by. Fortunately, two had been female and none of them had turned to look into the room. Damn it! How much longer was he going to be? Just then she heard a metallic clanking noise and a few moments later there appeared at the door an oldish man with grey, wispy hair and wearing a brown coverall. He was carrying a bucket with a mop in it and appeared to be some kind of cleaner or janitor. To her utter horror, he stopped and turned towards the open doorway. Seeing her lying there, he grinned lasciviously and she could see a number of teeth missing. He looked furtively from side to side up and down the corridor as if to check if the coast was clear, then he entered the office.

Despite her inner turmoil -- a combination of extreme embarrassment and indignation at such an outrage -- or perhaps because of it, Claire was frozen and seemed entirely unable to move. The old man had now put his bucket down and was peering shamelessly down between her legs giving the impression he wasn't in the least bit concerned about her situation. He leaned forward slightly, to get a better look, and she saw his moist pink tongue appear between his lips which parted wetly with lust. He sneered slightly, never taking his eyes off her genitals. Finally, he spoke. Still he did not meet her eyes, but remained intently focused between her widely spread thighs.

'Jus' come in to empty the doc's waste bin, is all.' His mouth opened a little more and she saw a gold tooth glinting. He appeared to be greatly enjoying what he saw. 'Doin' me rounds. Always do 'em around this time.' He made a cursory inspection of the clinical waste bin in the corner and, finding it empty, promptly left with as little ceremony as he had arrived. Just at that moment, Dr Kinnaman returned. Instantly reading the situation he was all profuse apology.

'Oh Miss Turner, I am SO sorry! I can't believe I left this open!' He entered and hastily closed the door behind him. 'Completely unforgiveable. Don't know what I was thinking!' He came over to her and looked down at her with genuine concern. 'Are you ok? Please forgive me.' Although she could feel tears in her eyes, she was so relieved that he had finally returned and closed the door that she found herself unable to utter anything more than a few syllables. She was certainly not up to complaining at him. Her heart pounded in her chest and she just asked him to get the procedure over with. 'Of course, of course, Miss Turner,' he replied. 'Not too much more to do now. Now are you sure you are ok to carry on?' She was not aware that she'd had a choice and -- much as she'd love to have leapt off the table, dressed and left -- she felt a certain obligation to this doctor who was clearly dreadfully embarrassed at his error. She murmured her assent and he re-seated himself between her legs. He was holding the instrument he'd been to borrow from his colleague and now started to explain it to her.

'Ok.. So.. my friend, Dr Martins fortunately had one of these things.' He held up what looked like a cream coloured cylinder of plastic with markings and numbers along its length.

'What's.. what's that,' asked Claire, finally starting to regain her composure.

'It's what we call a vaginal plethysmograph (sorry about the unpronounceable name!). Basically it's inserted into you and it measures the length, width and volume of your vagina.' Seeing Claire make a slight grimace he continued, 'don't worry, I've warmed it up so it shouldn't be too uncomfortable.'

'Ok, doctor.' She laid her head back and tried to focus intently on the patch of ceiling directly above her head as she felt him gently part her lips.

'Just going to insert it now, Miss Turner. Let me know if you want me to stop.' As he finished speaking, she could feel the cylinder enter as he slowly eased it into her body. To her surprise, she was instantly reminded of her last lovemaking session with Tom, her boyfriend. She couldn't tell exactly, but it felt like the cylinder was slightly larger than Tom. After a few moments, she felt that characteristic dull twinge as it made contact with her cervix and she assumed it had been inserted fully.

'Is it all the way in now doctor?' she asked.

'Yes. That's it fully inserted. 15.2 centimetres.' He tapped the figure into the iPad.

'Is that how deep my vagina goes?'

'Yes, that's right. A little over 15 centimetres.'

'Is that ok? Is it normal?' she asked. He smiled up at her.

'Oh yes. Quite within the normal range.' He then made some adjustments to the base of the cylinder and she got the impression it was getting larger inside her. 'Now then, we need to do the distensibility and volume measurement. You'll feel it start to get larger. I'm going to adjust it until it just starts to feel uncomfortable -- that will mean you are at maximum normal dilation. Aside from childbirth, of course!' He laughed and continued to turn the small adjuster. Claire felt more and more a sensation of being 'filled up.' As she had only ever had sex with Tom, and didn't generally insert things during masturbation, it was an unfamiliar feeling for her. Not entirely unpleasant, she thought. In fact, as the object grew inside her, she started to feel aroused again and could feel a tell-tale swelling of her clitoris. After a few moments, she was starting to feel quite stretched open as the walls of her vagina started to tighten. Clearly, Dr Kinnaman was a little surprised at how long she was leaving it before asking him to stop. 'Err.. are you sure it doesn't feel uncomfortable yet? Are you ok for me to keep increasing?' he asked, with a tinge of concern in his voice.

'Um.. yes, doctor. It's ok. You can keep going.' Claire was surprised at how she was reacting. Never before had she really considered her vagina as a particularly erogenous place. She'd always focussed very much on her clitoris -- even during intercourse with Tom. But this sensation was all the more exciting for its sheer unfamiliarity and she began to wonder what objects she might have handy back in her room that she could perhaps experiment with. She started to feel more and more tension from the ever expanding cylinder and the skin around her vaginal entrance was really starting to sting from being so dilated. Yet strangely enough this was exciting her more and more. Something about the fact that a strange man -- a doctor even -- was doing something painful to her in such an intimate and personal place was intoxicating and arousing. She noticed she was breathing more heavily now and she thought she might actually come close to a climax. Without being able to stop herself, she released a little gasp of pain-pleasure. The realisation that she had actually made a sound shocked her back to reality. Dr Kinnaman looked up suddenly, thinking he had hurt her (which, in a sense, he had).

xxSoph
xxSoph
6 Followers