Clara: Summer Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

Any other clerking job I could think of, I considered to be far too tame for my tastes and I would be unable to maintain any "good" girl status if I intended to continue my newfound enjoyment of sex. And I certainly did so intend. What did that leave?

Abner had talked some of the ugly life of the lowest whores in their vermin infested cribs in the western cow towns. That didn't appeal either. A high class bordello such as Suzzette's, on the other hand, had a great deal of appeal to me.

By the time the train reached Cheyenne, my attitude was, why the hell not? I might as well go see if Suzzette would even be interested in me.

******

Cheyenne was a booming cow town in 1872. The sights and sounds as I stepped down unto the train platform were as loud as Peoria's ever were, but Peoria lacked the gunfire of the hard playing cowboys in the open streets and saloons.

As I only had my none too heavy carpetbag to carry, I decided to find Suzzette's right off. I was aware that Bordellos were usually off by themselves on the opposite side of the train tracks from the "better" part of town, but I still needed some directions.

"Sir," I asked of the ticket agent when he was momentarily alone, "can you direct me to Suzzette's Gentleman's Palace?" I was blushing furiously as I did so.

"Oh, a new girl are you?"

"Oh, heavens no!" I blushed even more furiously. "She's a black sheep in the family," I lied, "but I just had to stop and see her on my way through."

"Oh, I see," the agent replied, none too convinced of my story. It was evident from his face that he believed not a word of what I just told him.

"The red light district..." and he went on to give me directions.

In a matter of minutes I found myself at the foot of the walk leading up to the porch of Suzzette's. I hesitated a moment, It's now or never, Clara, before I took a deep breath and started up the boardwalk to the porch. An unlit, red glassed lantern hung from a hook in the wooden beam above the porch railing.

I stood before the door and stared at the brass knocker. It was the large figure of a satyr in a circle. A pair of monstrous brass balls hung free from their attachment point on the body. The balls, of course, served as the door knocker. For the more timid, I noticed a brass bell turn by the side of the door knob.

"What the hell!"

I came out of my funk and reached for the balls. I pulled them up and let them drop with a resounding crash. I did it two more times, giggling the whole time.

"Damn!"

Time passed. This time, I was reaching for the bell knob handle when the door cracked open.

"Yes?" asked a feminine voice.

"I wish to see Suzzette, please."

"Honey, it's only nine o'clock in the morning, none of the girls, let alone Miss Suzzette, are up at this time of the day."

Getting more confident, not to mention brazen, I replied, "Please, just give Suzzette this card for me?"

"All right, step in a moment."

It was the business card that Abner had given me.

I stepped into a fair size reception room, every bit as sumptuous as Abner's private car, likely more so. The feminine voice belonged to a black maid.

"You wait right here, Missy, I fetch your card to miss Suzzette."

Time passed again as I slowly surveyed the room. Bold red damask curtains, drawn, covered the porch facing windows. Several tables with large, aladdin lamps, sat by the windows and would backlight the curtains at night. Several straight back chairs and a large coat rack were the other accessories in the room. Off to the side, I could see part of an even grander parlor.

The maid returned.

"Please follow me, Missy."

She led me through that grander parlor. Gold and red flocked wallpaper. Red velvet drapes. Antimacassars and other victorian accessories in spades. Overstuffed chairs, and sofas arranged around the edges of the room. A couple of fringed alcoves, all lavishly decorated. Such were the impressions I got on the quick trip through the room.

The maid led me up a stairway off to the inside wall of the room. At the top, she led down the hall to left all the way to the end. She knocked lightly on the door.

"Come."

The maid opened the door and ushered me in. The door closed behind me. Another sumptuous room. A bedroom. White and gold flocked wallpaper. White carpeting. A blood red satin bed--sheets and coverlet as well as the canopied top. White and gold trimmed bureau, chest, mirror table, and chair. A pure white fluffy sofa sat along a wall. I stood in open mouthed wonder.

"I'm Suzzette."

She was completely naked with just a gossamer, fully sheer, peignoir with long sleeves. It was fully open in front, gathered about her sides. She was sitting on the bed, leaning up against the headboard with her legs splayed wide open.

Suzzette was absolutely beautiful. Her skin was alabaster white and flawless. Except for her nipples, that is. The aureola were more pink than brown and topped with slightly more brownish nipples that jutted way out, fully erect.

Her pussy was fairly glistening with her sex juices through and on her bush. A glass dildo, a French import I believe, thanks to Daddy's magazines, lay between her legs at her knees. There was no question as to what she had just been doing. She made no effort to cover herself or to hide the dildo. I was mesmerized as she continued.

"Who are you and where did you get this card?" This was asked in a very businesslike tone of voice.

"My name is Clara, but I work under the name, Summer Rose and I..."

"You WORK under the name Summer Rose. What kind of work?"

"This kind of work."

"Really!"

"Yes, I..."

"Come now, I bet you're even still a virgin!"

"There, you're wrong. Ok, so I'm looking for work and I have never worked as a, a, uh..."

"Whore?"

"Well, yes, that's correct. But I'm not quite as green as I may look."

"Explain, and tell me about the card, too, please."

The explanation of my home circumstances and my flight by train were divulged. I didn't spare any punches. I included my self-pleasurings of the recent past. Then I got to the train bit.

"I met the man on that card, Abner on the train. He invited me to lunch in his private car. The next thing I knew, I was in bed and he deflowered me."

"He took your cherry?"

"Yes."

"And you were a willing participant in this?"

"Yes, shy and hesitant at first, but willing."

"Believe it or not, I can imagine the shy and hesitant part. Did you enjoy the sex?"

"Oh my God, yes! We uh, f,fucked ourselves silly until Council Bluffs. I've a particular liking for the act and the play that goes with it."

"Ah. Have you ever been with a woman?"

"N, n, no."

"Come here, dear."

I visibly shivered. Goose bumps broke out all over my arms and shoulders as I slowly walked to the bed. Again, I wasn't totally ignorant. I knew what was about to happen, or at least what I thought was going to happen.

"Afraid, Clara?"

"No, just anticipating."

"Very good repost, dear, even if only a half truth."

Suzzette took my left hand and placed it on her boob.

"Do you like my skin? My boobs?"

The one I was touching felt like velvet. It was also warm and growing warmer to my touch.

"Oh my God, yes!"

"Lick the other nipple, dear."

"Now bite it, gently."

"Harder."

My own pussy was now rapidly dampening with my own arousal.

"Feel my cunt, Clara. Finger it."

I did. Her pussy was releasing even more fluid and my fingers slipped and slid around on her puffy nether lips.

"Ah, yes, just like that."

I moved my fingers up and down her cunt lips, my middle finger traversing her crevice from rosebud to clit on each pass. I jerked and groaned. I orgasmed and soaked my underclothes.

"Get undressed and join me on the bed, dear."

I swiftly complied. I wanted some of what I was giving Suzzette, wanted it very badly. I climbed, naked, unto the big bed.

"Put your pussy over my head. You can do me while I do you, dear."

Her tongue had barely touched my pussy and I climaxed again. Her touch was so much different, so much better than that of Abner. Only a woman really knows how to pleasure another woman. And Suzzette really did know how.

My laving of her pussy soon produced a strong orgasm in Suzzette. I turned around and lay beside her. We just lay there, caressing each other's bodies, licking and kissing in ecstasy. We kept each other rolling in orgasms off an on for several hours.

We were interrupted once by a discreet knock on the door. It was answered by Suzzette with a quiet, "Do not disturb me until further notice." No more knocks on the door occurred for a long time.

Once we finally came up for air, we dozed off. It seemed like only minutes, but it was actually several more hours before Suzzette jerked upright and awake to a knocking once more on the bedroom door. She woke me in the process.

"My God, what time is it?" she mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"Miss Suzzette, are you alright?" asked a worried maid through the door. "I knows yo all tole me no mo knockin' but it's a gettin' late and the gentleman's will be acomin' soon."

"Yes, Althy, I'm coming. Go back to work."

"Yesum, Ma'am."

"God but it has been a very long time since anyone took my mind off business for as long as you just have, Clara. But I think we definitely have a place for you here."

"Oh, I am pleased, Suzzette. Very pleased."

"Yes, well, there is a room available for you. In fact, it's the one right next to mine and that door over there connects to it. I want you right beside me."

"I'm overwhelmed, Suzzette."

"I want you to stay in your room tonight. Or you can go down the back stairs to the kitchen. The kitchen is off limits to the customers--staff only. We need to talk again tomorrow before you actually go to work."

"Sounds good to me."

"Igor will be busy off and on through the night, but when he isn't I will have him explain how things work around here."

"Thank you so much, Suzzette. But who is Igor?"

"Igor is our bouncer. Now shoo! Off to your room for now. I have to get dressed. It's getting very late and we have to open for business very soon. Git, girl."

"Yes, Ma'am!" I retorted as I fled for the connecting door."

"I'll send Igor up with you carpet bag. Did you have anything else?"

"No," I managed to say before I closed the connecting door behind me."

Well. Indeed, I had survived again. I had a job.

to be continued?

******

[Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are strong incentives for an author to keep producing. Thanks.]

caprine
caprine
214 Followers
12