Clare

Story Info
Fucked by someone she detests.
7.1k words
4.11
175.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightowl
nightowl
43 Followers

Like so many couples Clare and Roger’s love life was stale and predictable. Finally they agreed that they needed time apart…., “To grow.”

Clare knew there had to be more to sex, she figured that it should be exciting, erotic, adventurous, even a little bit naughty at times!

Where did she get these ideas? It wasn’t from personal experience.

Clare heard stories from the girls at work, it seemed there was another exciting world out there, one that was certainly not a part of her life.

But that was about to change!

--------------

It all started at work, one Friday afternoon. Kelly Taylor was passing around dirty videos. The girls in the office giggled and joked, all of them were a lot worldlier than Clare.

“Would you like to watch this one by yourself dear?” Kelly asked Clare, getting a chuckle from the other girls.

“That girl is a nasty piece of work.” Clare thought to herself.

Kelly had developed a strong dislike for Clare and she had her reasons. Max the manager, had chosen Clare to be his personal secretary. Kelly had been sure the job was going to be hers. To make matters worse, Cosmo, the handsome young Spanish guy who worked in the storeroom, had dumped Kelly.

The girls were gossiping, apparently it was obvious that young Cosmo had a crush on Clare.

Kelly continued to bug Clare about her naive attitudes, calling her Miss Prude. She held the video in front of Clare’s face, mocking, “I bet Miss prude would be just too shocked to watch this one!”

Impulsively, Clare snatched the video from Kelly, “Just to prove how wrong you are I’ll watch it this weekend.”

This move was way out of character for Clare. Although she was tall, slim and quite stunning in a modest sort of way, Clare was usually not so sure of herself.

At the end of the day she was relieved to leave work behind her and ride the train home.

--------------

Cosmo lived just one stop past Clare. Usually, he caught the same train. Sometimes he managed to sit alongside her but today there was no seat. He sat across the aisle, hoping to catch her eye.

Clare noticed Cosmo was staring at her again and did her best to avoid his obvious glances, her thoughts kept returning to the Porn Video in her bag. Eventually, she took a peek. The cover showed a scene of a well-hung stud about to enter a smiling young lady. Of course his cock was large. Clare looked away from the porn stars penis and straight into the hungry eyes of Cosmo, she smiled automatically, blushing instantly, then looked away. Her eyes focused back on the large cock on the cover, she felt a rush of blood to her temples, embarrassed, she could feel Cosmo’s stare burning into her.

“Cosmo almost looks a bit like the stud,” She thought, Cosmo didn’t appeal to her, but all the same he was good looking and attentive, and he was staring at her in an obvious way.

“I wonder how big his cock is?” she thought, slowly becoming aware of her own arousal.

A titillating idea started a strange course of events. Clare wasn’t a flirt but she wondered, “Could it hurt to lead him on a bit?” She looked over, sure enough Cosmo’s dark eyes were fixed on her, she immediately looked away blushing even more.

The plastic bag containing the porno tape was open between her legs, the large cock caught her attention. Clare caught her breath, wondering if Cosmo was still looking, she peeked across, he was. This time Clare stared back holding his gaze just long enough as she gave Cosmo her cutest smile.

The lady sitting next to Care got off, her stop was next.

Cosmo took the opportunity to come across and sit alongside her. Straight away he spoke his mind, “What are you doing tonight, would you go out with me?” Clare was a little shocked, “Sorry Cosmo, I’m staying home tonight,” She smiled nervously back at him, admiring his straightforwardness.

The train was already slowing for her stop. Clare noticed Cosmo looked sad. “Maybe I should have said another time? He might be young, but he is handsome!”

Clare felt sexy and unthreatened by Cosmo, as she got up from her seat, she tilted her head forward, her fresh Blue eyes looking over her glasses, “Maybe another time….,” The words seemed to have left her mouth on there own accord. The train lurched to a standstill making Clare stumble past Cosmo, one of her nipples flicked past his shoulder sending a tingle up her spine.

Clare walked briskly, making her way home, the cool wind accented pointy nipples. She felt they were longer than usual, well on the way to becoming fully aroused. “God they’ve been hard since they touched Cosmo!” She held her parcel in front of herself to hide her blossoming buds.

Clare’s boobs were not overly large but shapely, she thought her sensitive nipples were too long and pointy, even embarrassing at times. She was puzzled at the effect Cosmo had on her breasts.

--------------

Once home, Clare felt drawn by her horniness to watch Kelly’s Porn Video. She found it exciting but it left an emptiness that annoyed her, like an itch she couldn’t quite scratch.

It was Friday night, alone again. Clare poured herself a glass of wine.

Sipping slowly she started to think about going out, wondering if perhaps a nice guy would turn up.

Another glass of wine fuzzed her brain as she layback fantasizing, aware of how horny she felt tonight. “My God,” she said to herself, “Just about any guy could have me tonight, if they only knew how frustrated and horny I am right now!” She was shocked by her own crude thoughts, but the subtle effect of the wine turned her back to thinking of men.

A wickedly sexy idea crept unannounced into her mind, “What would it be like if I did let just any guy fuck me tonight? Maybe even a guy I’ve never met before! What would it be like to let a stranger take me home?”

As she sipped, she came to a decision.

“That’s it! I’m going out, dam it all, I’ll go out by myself and see what happens.”

Clare soaked in her bath, her mind wandering back to the idea of letting a stranger have his way with her. It was a fantasy that fascinated her. Clare lounged back in the tub, taking a perverse pleasure in her growing arousal, delving deeper and deeper into some of the wildest thoughts that she’d ever had. Her hand had wandered down to her thighs and absentmindedly began to stroke.

Soon she was breathing fast and realized how excited she had become. Purposely Clare held back from climaxing, wanting to maintain the erotic tension she was enjoying so much.

In a heated frame of mind, Clare refined her fantasy trying to make the idea even better. Speculating on how exciting it would be to be taken in a random fashion and made love to in a way that she had no control over.

Then she wondered if she could overcome her shyness and do it without loosing nerve. “Of course I could,” she said, angry with herself for the element of self-doubt that had restrained her for so long. “Of course I could!” There could be no backing out!

So many times she’d refused dates simply because she was frightened to get to know a new guy. “I should have gone out with Cosmo, we could have gone out just as friends.” Clare realized she’d automatically turned him down, without even considering his invitation. She felt disappointed in herself.

--------------

Once out of her bath Clare fixed another drink. She lay back on the sofa and reached for a note-pad. “If I’m going to do this, then I’m going to do it right!” she told herself.

It seemed appropriate to Clare to invent some ground rules, if not only to stop herself from losing her nerve and backing out. “I’ve got to do it in a way that removes my own control of the situation!”

At the top of the page she purposely wrote,

“The Fantasy”

The page remained blank until she had finished her glass of Chardonnay, then as if driven by some frustrated inner demon, she began to write;

RULE 1) I’m going to find a man to make love to me tonight.

RULE 2) I will not back out under any circumstances!

And as if to prove her determination to herself, she wrote;

RULE 3) If I havn’t found someone, I’ll go home with the first man that talks to me after midnight.

Clare thought some more, her fantasy was making her feel hornier than ever,

RULE 4) I will do my best to please him.

And then she added,

I’ll do anything he wants me to do.

Clare looked at her last rule, had she gone too far? A thrill ran down her spine, she drank one more glass, studying her own instructions. It seemed almost as if someone other than herself had written them. As she read, her thighs pressed together intensifying a glowing heat between them.

“My god!” What am I getting myself into?”

She looked at the last rule, almost deciding to cross it off.

“The very idea of being a lover and slave for a stranger…., and he wouldn’t even know about it!” her blatant audacity astounded herself.

The more she thought about it, the more she liked it. “I’m going to do it, my God I will! I’m really going to do this and there is no way I’m going to back out!” Clare felt proud of herself.

--------------

She dressed, taking along time with her looks, wondering what the night would bring. Her pubic hair was a little long so she trimmed it, like the actress in the porno movie. She put on her short Black skirt, the one that her previous boyfriend wouldn’t let her wear out. Slowly but surely her horniness soared to new heights. Clare gazed at her reflection in the mirror, noticing how full her Rosy nipples were tonight. She looked sensational, it was time to go!

--------------

Many male eyes watched as Clare walked into the Pub where the girls from the office usually drank on Friday nights. It was a little bit seedy, but at the same time a familiar meeting place. Sure enough a few of the girls from work were there, it was obvious the end of week drinking session was taking its toll. Clare observed their behavior from distance. Kelly Slater was there with some rough looking character, Clare saw him occasionally squeezing Kelly’s arse, she thought he looked a bit like a down and out junkie.

She told herself, “Well that’s one stranger I’m not going home with tonight!”

Clare spun around as two hands gripped her narrow waist, tightly enough to startle her. Cosmo was there, a little drunk and grinning like a cat. “Hi beautiful,” he slurred. “I didn’t think you’d be seen dead at this place!” “Hello Cosmo, I needed a night out after all,” she wriggled out of his grasp. “Hey can I buy you a drink?” asked Cosmo. Clare agreed. There was something sensual about Cosmo’s Spanish swarthiness that intrigued her, he was slim yet strong and well proportioned at the same time. “He’s way too eager,” she thought. “Probably a nice guy deep down, anyway much too young for me!”

Cosmo returned with Clare’s drink, he’d bought her double. “Thanks Cosmo, that’s very nice of you.” She looked at Cosmo a little closer, he was so attentive, but she felt like he was crowding her.

“Lets go talk to the girls,” suggested Clare, not wanting to be stuck with Cosmo.

The girls were mostly drunk, but Kelly and her friend were obviously a bit more than drunk. Kelly Taylor‘s new boyfriend friend Ryan couldn’t take his eyes off Clare’s nipples that showed against the fabric of her silky top. Cosmo introduced Clare to Ryan, unaware of the jealousy he might inflame between Kelly and Clare.

Kelly began making crude suggestions concerning Clare’s need for a good fuck!” Clare quickly became annoyed. “The ring-leader and as usual, the foulest of the lot!” Clare thought to herself.

Ryan asked Clare to dance. At first she hesitated but seeing no polite way to refuse, she accepted. “Anything to get away from Kelly, “ She told herself.

Once on the dance floor Clare regretted her decision, Ryan had a high opinion of himself, he was very stoned and too drunk to dance properly.

He held Clare close, grinding up against her while they danced. Full of drunken confidence, he whispered hoarsely to her, “I like your tits,” then, to Clare’s amazement, Ryan had the nerve to pinch her nipple. She pushed him away, “How dare you! You, you creep!”

Clare strode off the dance floor with Ryan tagging along one step behind her, offering drunken apologies.

Back in the group, Clare managed to put some distance between herself and Ryan who occasionally scowled at her as he squeezed Kelly’s but.

--------------

Thinking about the evening’s task she’d set for herself, Clare looked out of the corner of her eye, eager to spot someone she thought would make an attractive partner. “Christ I’m stupid, this idea isn’t a good one…., or am I just to afraid?”

Cosmo grabbed her hand firmly and asked her to dance. He led her to the dance floor. They danced for a few songs, during a slow dance Cosmo held her close. Clare let herself relax, feeling more secure with Cosmo than with Ryan. Cosmo took this as a sign of encouragement and tried to kiss her. Their lips had barely touched before she turned away and walked off. Cosmo followed, looking downcast.

When they rejoined the group, Kelly laughed as she asked Clare if she was slumming it tonight! At first Clare ignored her, but then Kelly asked, “Are you that desperate you’re going to fuck Cosmo?” Clare lost her cool. “No way Kelly! God what do you think I am, a desperate slut like you!” Her own language surprised her.

Cosmo overheard her scornful reply, “What a bunch of bitches,” he thought. Clare almost bit her tongue, out of the corner of her eye she saw that Cosmo was crestfallen.

“Oh I’m sorry Cosmo, I didn’t mean it like that….,” Clare apologized. “Can I buy you a drink?”

It took a while at the bar to get served. Clare went over her list of “Rules” in her head, looking at her watch, it was nearly midnight. Two guys tried to get her attention, “How about a dance with me gorgeous?” One asked. Clare, feeling a little interested sized them up. She realized midnight was approaching, but, hell these two guys were way too crude, Clare left them standing at the bar.

“Hell, I’d better try to meet someone nice pretty quick!” She realized.

Cosmo still looking unhappy accepted the drink. “Would you like to dance with me Cosmo?” Clare asked as if to apologizes further.

“What was this women doing,” he wondered, “One minute she hates me and the next she buys me a drink and wants to dance.” As Cosmo lead the way, Clare wondered if she might catch the eye of some cool guy on the dance floor.

“What an uptight bitch,” snarled Ryan, watching the two head for the dance floor. “Hey Kelly, take a look at these.” Ryan held two Ecstasy tablets in his palm. “Go on put one in that bitches drink!” Urged Kelly. “Quick give me the other one,” she added, “Cosmos going to get one as well!”

They laughed and waited for the dancing couple to return.

-------------

Clair was thirsty from dancing, she gulped down the rest of her drink. It didn’t take 15 minutes before the drug started to take effect.

Clare was feeling good, really good in fact!

“Cosmo, let’s dance!” Clare insisted, practically dragging him onto the dance floor. While they danced it suddenly occurred to her, “Is it going to be a stranger or Cosmo?” She looked intently at her partner.

The Ecstasy had changed Clare’s perception. Somehow, almost involuntarily her eyes kept drifting down to the outline of Cosmos penis that pressed against his tight trousers.

Cosmo was dancing in a world of his own, the drug also taking effect on him.

“What time is it Cosmo?” she asked.

Cosmo held his watch in front of Clare’s face, she could see that it was after midnight! It hit her with a rush of adrenalin, intensified by the Ecstasy,

RULE 3) - the first guy after midnight!

Conscious of her predicament, a hot flush reddened her face. Clare smiled broadly, repeating to herself,

“I will not loose my nerve!” “I will do my best to please!”

“Fuck what am I doing!” She said out aloud. A tingle of electricity shot up her spine, catching her breath. She looked desperately around, the room seemed to spin, but she felt good.

Just then, Cosmo put his arm around her, “You look really beautiful tonight.”

Clare knew her fate was sealed.

--------------

“My lover is going to be Cosmo!” She admitted to herself,

There was no way around it, was it meant to be?

She danced more attentatively with Cosmo, closer than before. The Ecstasy was taking full effect, devilish thoughts swam through her mind, her senses seemed heightened, a cleansing fire ripped though her nervous system, her heart pounded.

“I’m going to let Cosmo fuck me…., this is crazy, I really want him to do it to me!”

The rules of her own fantasy reeled through her mind,

“Then I will do my utmost to please him, I’ll do any thing he wants.”

Sensing her nearness, Cosmo became more confident, he caught her eye and she gazed straight back, her soft Green eyes drawing him to her.

When Cosmo touched her arm it felt suddenly exciting, she responded by sliding into his arms and when she felt him press his hardness against her, she returned his pressure, moving even closer, then totally out of character, she found herself playfully licking his ear, whispering meaningful sighs, waiting for his response.

The signal was obvious to Cosmo. “Let’s get out of hear!” he suggested urgently. Clare was mesmerized by her own scheme, “Okay, let’s go!” She whispered as sexily as she could, then added fuel to the burning Cosmo, “I can’t wait!”

--------------

The Taxi ride to Cosmo’s flat passed in a blur of lights. Clare felt his hand resting on her thigh, burning into her veins and sending course of molten larva flowing from the place between her legs.

--------------

Once in Cosmo’s flat, Clare felt a twinge of hesitation. Cosmo produced a bottle of Gin. “Have a drink with me?” Without waiting for an answer he added the Tonic Water and ice. Clare quenched her thirst, it was a double.

She watched trancelike as Cosmo came to her, kissing her neck. He worked his way to her full pouting lips, again she knew she couldn’t resist. She kissed back relentlessly, feverishly. She said to herself,

“I must please him, I must do whatever he wants me to do!”

The words played over and over, echoing crazily around her drugged and drunken mind as they both slid down on the couch. She gave him her tongue and licked hungrily at his mouth.

Cosmo’s world was a dream, “What was this beautiful girl doing?” He wondered. “Making love to someone like me.”

He slid his hand under her silk top, swiftly working his way under her Bra, his fingers found her nipple, already long and hard waiting for his caress.

Clare moaned as Cosmo’s fingers to raked fire across her breasts, burning into her tender nipples. She felt cheated as his hands left her breasts aching for more of his touch. Then she became aware of him sliding her Black skirt down. It reached her ankles, catching on her high heel shoes. Intently he found her tiny Thong and began removing it, a little too forcibly.

Suddenly Clare saw herself under Cosmo as he endeavored to remove her underwear. His urgency breaking spell of her desire. She rolled onto her side, facing away from him and pulled her skimpy Thong back into position.

“What is it Clare, did I do something wrong? Is everything okay?” Cosmo layback panting, waiting for her reply, “One minute you want me and the next you’re pushing me away!”

He could see that Clare looked upset, “Okay, I’m sorry…., I must have been dreaming to think you’d want to sleep with me.” Cosmo told her in a sad dejected voice.

“No Cosmo, I do like you….,” Clare couldn’t think of what to say next.

They lay close in silence, time slowing, waiting for someone to speak. Clare’s mind was churning, recalling the fantasy she’d mapped for herself tonight; “God, I do want to do this!” she realized.

nightowl
nightowl
43 Followers