Clare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Cosmo, I’m sorry…., It’s just that I haven’t had sex in a long time…., I thought I should try again, I think you’re really sweet. Look I’ll tell you a secret…., today on the train you made me get really turned on.”

Clare felt guilty, she kissed Cosmo. Cosmo’s dream was coming true. “I like you so much Clare, I want to make love to you so badly…..”

“Okay Cosmo…., I want you to as well…., it’s been a long time.”

Her need to please returning, “Wait a moment I’ll get these off for you!” and she threw off her shoes. “Help me get these off.” Clare slid her Black skirt down, letting it lay around her ankles. Cosmo smiled as she raised her legs to help. Clare returned the smile, lifting her hips as her thong was again taken down, only this time more slowly.

They kissed and the intensity of their joined passion rose. Cosmo stroked softly between Clare’s thighs, bringing an urgent soft moan to her lips. Consciously her thighs parted to give Cosmo’s searching hand unhindered access.

He felt her wetness and played with her for a long time. Unhurriedly he took her hand and put it on his hardened rod. “Would you do something for me?” Cosmo requested quietly.

“Yes Cosmo, I’ll do whatever you want.” Clare replied calmly but eagerly.

Cosmo asked hoarsely, “I want you to suck me.”

The words reverberated in Clare’s ears, then she responded, “Okay…., Okay Cosmo, I’ll do it.”

Cosmo gently guided her head down to his stomach. At first Clare resisted the pressure of Cosmo’s hand on the back of her head but slowly she found herself allowing Cosmo to take control. She felt as if she was another person in a dream of sexual hunger. She watched her fingers as they undid his jeans and gasped in surprise as out popped Cosmo’s rigid purple-headed penis.

Calmly she brought her lips to its head, finding it at the same time with her tongue. Clare’s mouth opened to taste more, Cosmo judged his move and slid deep into her mouth, it was heaven for him.

Clare did her inexperienced best, trying to give full admission to her waiting mouth.

Frantically Cosmo pushed back and forth as Clare tried to cope with his need.

Cosmo groaned, holding her head firmly, stopping her movement, “Clare I want to come…., can I cum in your mouth? Or do you want me to pull out?”

“Oh no!” she thought fearfully, “I’ve never done this…., what’s it going to taste like? I can’t say no…., I’ve got to do it, I’ve got to do it for him!”

“Come in my mouth Cosmo, it’s alright,” She said out aloud, agreeing to Cosmo’s need, “I’ll swallow it!”

This was overwhelming for Cosmo, his cock was already throbbing at bursting point, Clare’s offer to swallow was unexpected and just too much, it made him blow. He blew, and blew again, spurting his load of viscous warm ejaculate into Clare’s mouth. Clare gagged on the sudden load of semen, tears filled her eyes. Cosmo, hadn’t cum as much as this, ever! It felt so good!

Clare swallowed as she’d promised, gulping down as much as she could manage. As Cosmo spasmed to stillness, she felt desperately alone and embarrassed. Her exquisite face a canvas of Cosmo’s excess sperm.

When he was finished, Cosmo slumped back on the Sofa.

“I think I’d better go now,” said Clare obviously upset. Cosmo looked at her, angst-ridden appearance, “Please stay with me, I want you to stay…., that was so good.”

“Was it really so good?” Clare asked, “You hardly know me.”

“I’ve wanted to make love to you for a long time, I’ve been thinking about you all day long for weeks, I’ve been wanting to fuck you so badly.”

Clare’s mind was turning inside out, the drugs confused her, she felt highly emotional and confused. She tried to understand her actions, “This guy really wants me, he wants me so desperately, he really needs me…., what do I do now?”

She remembered her quest, Rule No 4) …., To please, “I want to please Cosmo,” she thought.

Words came out of her mouth, almost the same time as she thought them, “Cosmo, I want you to make love to me…., I want you so badly, I’ll do any thing to make you happy!”

Cosmo’s mouth dropped open, ”Do you really mean that? Do you really mean that you’ll do anything I ask you to?”

Excitedly Clare responded, “Yes, anything you want me to, I want to make you happy.”

Cosmo thought for a while, “This may sound a little weird, but I promise you’ll love it. I want to blindfold you and tie you up and then, make love to you!”

The words registered in Clare’s subconscious, it seemed exhilarating, bold and uncertain. A blaze of pleasure ignited in her gut. Senses heightened she lay back offering her wrists to Cosmo, the pumping desire in her veins oiling the center of her sensuality.

“Yes Cosmo, I want you to, please make love to me!” Clare urged.

Cosmo quietly blindfolded her with his shirt, then led her into his bedroom. He ran his hands along her long legs feeling the taughtness of her slim calf muscles as he positioned her on the bed. Clare gave herself to his imaginings. He tied her hands to the center of the bed head. Then loosely bound her legs, the first to one side of the bedhead and then the other to the other side of the bedhead. Slowly he hoisted Clare’s ankles higher, spreading her legs apart as he went. As he began to tighten the cords Clare felt her thighs pulled further away from each other. She grimaced in darkness feeling her openness, a small gasp of protest starting from her lips. Cosmo kissed her gently, waiting for her to calm. The look of unease on Clare’s face subsided. She adjusted to her new position, sensing the slowness of Cosmo’s hands tracing the length of her legs.

She felt indifferent, the Alcohol was making it hard for her to stay awake and Cosmo’s gentle touches had the effect of sending her into a dreamy kind of relaxed half slumber.

A knocking at the door distracted Cosmo, the knocking was insistent.

He looked at Clare, she was breathing heavily, peacefully, trussed up like a beautiful object of art. “Fuck, what now!” He thought, I’d better get the door.”

--------------

Kelly and Ryan pushed their way past a half dressed uneasy Cosmo, both of them were as high as kites. Ryan staggered about with a half empty bottle of Bourbon in hand, even drunker than before. Kelly grabbed the bottle, took a mouthful and offered the rest to Cosmo. Ryan lay back on the couch, making himself at home.

Kelly was in one of her nasty moods, her recent breakup with Cosmo, hadn’t helped, she was jealous and curious about the effect of the drug on Clare.

“Did you fuck the bitch?” Kelly demanded in a loud whisper.

“Sssh! Keep your voice down, Clare’s still here! And no I didn’t, not that it’s any of your business anyhow!”

Cosmo wasn’t feeling too good, he’d experienced Kelly’s bad moods, and was desperate to avoid one of her ugly scenes.

“Come on Kelly, I’ll talk to you out on the balcony.”

They left Ryan alone and repugnant with his bottle of Bourbon.

Out on the balcony, Cosmo was feeling unwell, a mix of drug and Alcohol pumping through his veins, and to make matters worse, now he had an angry and jealous Kelly to deal with.

Kelly started at him. “You bastard, you know I can’t stand that bitch, last week you were fucking me and now you’re fucking that slag, how could you?”

Kelly was totally unreasonable, almost Psychotic in her obsession with Cosmo.

Cosmo could tell the argument was going nowhere, “Please Kell, don’t make a fuss, just go home and leave me alone!”

“Okay then, you bastard,” Kelly hissed back at him. She spun around and slammed the sliding door between her and Cosmo.

“Fuck you then, you loser! Sleep out here by yourself!”

And she locked the door shut.

--------------

Before Cosmo had a chance to plead with Kelly, she’d disappeared from view, leaving him alone, locked out on his balcony. Cosmo made himself as comfortable as possible on his out door setting. Within minutes, he was dead to the world.

--------------

Kelly went to collect Ryan from the couch. She was about to shake him when she heard a soft groan from Cosmo’s bedroom. Immediately she knew the sound was from Clare, the woman she hated.

Kelly eased the bedroom door open quietly and examined the trussed up figure on the bed. Clare was dozing, detached from reality, half-asleep still tied in her spread-eagled position.

“Ryan, come and look at this, you won’t believe it!” Kelly hissed excitedly, “The slut is all tied up!”

Ryan gathered himself off the Sofa, his curiosity growing rapidly. He peered round the door for some time, then leered back at Kelly, a malicious grin spreading across his mangy face.

“Come on!” Kelly whispered, “I think she’s out of it, get in there and fuck her…., you’ve wanted to all night, now do it!”

Kelly urged him through the doorway. Ryan stood there open mouthed staring fixedly at Clare while Kelly fumbled with his belt, ripping down his zipper. She lowered his jeans enough to ease out his growing tool.

“Go on, get in there and give her what she deserves!”

--------------

Ryan hesitantly approached the bed and knelt in front of Clare’s exposed pussy, his large gnarled and twisted knob now semi erect. He leant forward, his eyes bulging and began to rub his hard tool along the outer lips of the glistening vagina waiting in front of him.

Kelly knew where to find Cosmo’s Video camera. Only the week before Cosmo had filmed her as she posed for him on the same bed. She found Ryan moving above the prostrate Clare.

Camera in hand, a smile on her lips, she flicked the switch and zoomed in on the action.

Clare moaned softly, Ryan’s tool became harder, he lent forward and tried to enter her. Although her pussy was moist, Ryan found her too tight, his extra pressure causing her to groan as if in pain. Ryan eased back on his haunches, settling for the time being on the pleasure of rubbing his uninvited tool along Clare’s slit.

It seemed Clare had woken from her shyness, her mouth opened, feeling pleasure from Ryan’s rampant organ. Under the blindfold her glazed eyes showed she was far away.

Ryan became more insistent, his slippery strokes began to wake sensations in the beautiful toy lying beneath him. Clare began to toss her head from side to side, a panting sound coming from her lips.

Her situation came slowly back to her, she remembered Cosmo, she felt her lust for him returning. Clare tried to see, but there was nothing but the blackness of her blindfold and a growing needy sensation emanating from her pussy. Believing it was her friend Cosmo above her, she relaxed and accepted the sensuous stroking of the cock hovering over her. The sensation grew and grew, until she was fully awake, “Oh Cosmo, that feels fantastic!”

Kelly closed in with the video camera, “This is too good too be true!” She murmured to herself.

Ryan was doing an inspiring job on Clare. She groaned and wriggled her pussy as much as her restraints would allow, hoping to entice some more of what she thought was Cosmo’s cock into her. The erotic sensation of Ryan’s cock had become too much for her.

“Oh Cosmo…., please put it in, please!” she pleaded completely unaware she was begging Ryan to use her. Ryan teased her exquisitely, almost entering, only to pull back and stroke along her wet pussy lips. Soon she was pleading, “Please fuck me, please fuck me!” over and over.

Clare thrashed from side to side unable to control her desire for the penis that was teasing her so cruelly. Ryan’s rock solid tool was aching, he’d never felt it so on fire, unable to hold back any longer, he had to immerse himself in the slut writhing below him. He lent forward, the engorged tip of his phallus evoking a squeal of delight from Clare as it parted her outer lips. “Oh yes, yes, yes, yes…., come on Cosmo, put it in me…,” Clare panted breathlessly.

The top of his cock had worked past her slippery lips, it felt very tight, but good, too good! Ryan pushed Clare’s ankles even higher. Clare was helpless, unable to resist the invading column. In a spasm of uncontrollable lust, Ryan lunged forward filling Clare to the hilt. She squealed loudly as his long thick dark sausage slid all the way into her warmth, giving her an unfamiliar mixture of pain and ecstasy.

She heard Ryan grunt and felt him withdrawing slowly, only to lunge at her as abruptly as before grunting like a pig as he slammed home his rod of bacon.

Clare called out the wrong name, “Cosmo…., Oh yes it’s beautiful, oh, yes!” Ignoring her tenderness, she pleaded for more. Clare’s cries excited Ryan like the cries of a wounded animal to a marauding Leopard.

Without delay Ryan found his rhythm thrusting rapidly into Clare’s tender snatch. She groaned louder and louder, at first in ecstasy, then with a mixture of fear, pain and pleasure as Ryan’s incessant pounding became too vigorous. “Oh Cosmo, not so hard, please, oh not so hard!” She pleaded in vain. Ryan answered her naïve plea with emphasis, he pounded his ramrod into her with as much force as he could muster almost bouncing Clare from the bed as he gave her the roughest fucking of her sheltered lifetime.

As much as Ryan tried, he couldn’t cum, he’d drunk way too much. He kept going and going, riding helpless Clare into the mattress, like a robot fucking a blow-up doll. Clare could hardly believe the sensations that “Cosmo” was hammering into her body. She bounced off him in a rampant dance with the devil as her pleasure rose to a new high. Her soreness and discomfort no longer bothered her, she was Ryan’s, she was hungry for his cock to give her release.

Clare had never reached a climax from intercourse before, this time she felt something different, she’d never been treated so roughly before. She felt her climax pushing her over the brink, her mind and body screaming in unison as it approached relentlessly. Sensation reached unknown heights. Her mouth dropped open, her strange grunting sounds turned to whimpering as Ryan was hitting the right spot, he fucked her over the edge. “Oh, my God…., Cosmo, you’re going to make me come, Oh Cos, Oh yes, fuck me, make me come, Yessss! Oooooooh, oooooh, Cosmo Fuck meeee!”

Clare threw her head from side to side, slamming her Pubic mound painfully against Ryan as he hammered her pussy into oblivion. Something boiled over in her brain and exploded from between her legs.

This was all new to Clare, her orgasm went on, spasm after spasm, her batterred cunt clenching and releasing Ryan’s rod.

Her orgasming passage relentlessly milking Ryan’s rigid pole as she bathed him in her precious juices. Her convulsions lasting long enough to drain the breath from her body.

Still Ryan didn’t cum!

Some time later she returned to consciousness, the continuing impacts jolting her back to the reality of her surroundings. In the blackness Cosmo, so she thought, was still fucking her. He fucked her, relentlessly, on and on.

“This must be how he likes to do it, ” Clare thought to herself, amazed to experience this side of young “Cosmo.”

She was beginning to wonder just how long it would take him to finish. Her cunt was becoming tender from his continual use. It hurt a bit but Clare found it interesting, the abstract feeling of being fucked when all she could see was the darkness from the mask covering her face.

Generously, she lay back and let “Cosmo” ride on. After all, he’d just given her the most spectacular orgasm of her life.

“How long will he go on for?” She wondered feeling uncomfortable, hoping he would cum soon.

Clare wondered if young “Cosmo” might need some encouragement to reach his climax. She thought of a way to help him along. She wanted to help him by talking “dirty” to him.

“Cosmo, I want you to cum in me…., would you like to cum in me? Does it feel good to you? Please cum in me Cosmo, Please.” She lifted her Vagina to him and beckoning him on, deliberately contracting her muscles around him.

After some wasted effort it occurred to Clare that “Cosmo” hadn’t spoken to her in quite some time. Her vagina was becoming uncomfortably sensitive.

“Cosmo…., Cosmo, please I’m getting a bit sore! …. Please Cosmo, it’s hurting too much now…., Please stop!”

There was no reply, other than a continuous grunting from the darkness above.

Clare moved and moaned even more to help “Cosmo” finish with her.

“Cosmo Please cum, come on please cum in me! Fuck me with your big cock…., Oh Cosmo I need you to cum!”

Anything to stop the ravaging she was receiving from the drunken animal on top of her. Ryan reacted to her cries gripping Clare’s engorged nipples between his thumb and forefinger, he pulled them, stretching them even longer as he roughly kneaded her breasts.

Kelly kept on filming, wondering which would finish first, the film or Ryan. The film finished first and Kelly decided it was time to slip out with the film. She left them both covered in sweat. Kelly checked to see if Cosmo was still sleeping, then unlocked the sliding door to the balcony, quietly she left, taking the video with her.

Ryan was so drunk he couldn’t come. Clare’s cries only encouraged him, he continued to pound away at her, enjoying her pain and the heat of her vagina.

When Clare complained Ryan thrust himself harder into her.

“Snobby little brat, nothing like a good hard fuck to sort out a bitch like you!….,” He thought. “Like a good bit of cock don’t you, you little slut, you beautiful little slut!”

Ryan ploughed on covered in sweat from effort. The veins on Ryan’s forehead looked like they were about to explode, his face was twisted in an evil grimace. Clare’s vocal encouragements gave Ryan a thrill, he looked down at her, waiting to hear what she would say next.

All Clare could hear was a continual grunting. Her pussy burned, it felt like it had been stretched to twice its usual size, Still “Cosmo” grunted and fucked like a mad man.

Ryan rode on pushing himself in a final frenzied burst towards the finish line.

“Stop it Cosmo, Please stop now, it hurts too much! Cosmo! Stop!” Clare shouted.

Her demands egged Ryan on, he pummeled his rod into her as fast as he could, feeling an uncontrollable pressure building in his loins.

Clare screamed at him once more, “No more, Stop, Stop!”

It had effect, Ryan’s orgasm burst forth. He moaned as he finally came jerking uncontrollably inside Clare, his balls rupturing loads of fertile slush that splashed, filled and overflowed from Clare’s punished cunt.

She felt the violent spasms of the rampant pillar gushing inside her and knew “Cosmo” had finally finished. She felt herself fill and begin to overflow with Cosmo’s burning hot seed as the jerking cock spewed into her.

Though in distress she generously contracted the tired walls of her pussy to give her “lover” pleasure. Relieved to know that finally her torment had ended.

Ryan collapsed onto the lovely young lady that lay tied beneath him, his twitching cock still plugged into her swollen, aching twat.

He looked around the room as he caught his breath searching for Kelly. He eased himself out of Clare, gathered his pants and headed for the front door.

Clare lay back, feeling Ryan’s semen trickling down between her thighs and onto the bed. For a while she waited for “Cosmo” to come back and untie her, then in her exhaustion, she drifted off to a heavy sleep.

The morning sunburnt into Cosmo’s face, waking him from an uncomfortable night on the balcony. The events of the previous evening slowly dawned on him, “Christ! Where’s Clare!” He wondered in a panic.

Cosmo found Clare as he’d left her, the blindfold still in place, her ankles fastened to his bedhead, wide apart. She was sleeping restlessly.

Cosmo untied Clare’s bonds, massaging her limbs as he did so, he didn’t notice the matted thatch of cum left by Ryan.

She yawned, “Oh Cosmo, I wondered where you got to.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to leave you like this all night…., are you alright?” Cosmo queried.